Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jane
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by jane » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:44 am

ahem . well met my new friend cash a few days ago. we went to dinner and then back to his place. he pawed me gently while kissing me, even giving me a slap on the butt as we turned to his bedroom. I undressed for him as he lay on his bed , mostly still dressed. then I crawled up and unzipped his pants and took out his cock. he gently urged me as I licked him. we were both quite moist. I mounted him, but I didn't want to get his clothes too messed up so I got off of him and he undressed. he told me to spread my legs for him as he stood there. he crawled up over me, kissing and nibbling. I reached down and pulled his cock into me. he has a really nice size body. not too big or small, and I liked they feeling of him on me. I put my arms and legs around him and we rocked together. it always makes me giggle when I think of how men are so cool and tough and then the faces they make in bed, and the sounds!
he's quite a gentleman, but also takes a firm hand. just what a lady likes. I can't wait to see him again.
I did see dj also. we had a great time , as we always do. he's different. a big bear. sweet out of bed, fairly forceful in. he loves doggystyle, loves spanks. he was fairly new to the lifestyle last year and he seems to be having a good time with a few women now, so I'm glad for him.

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:51 am

Great story and update!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:53 am

Cash sounds like a good find.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:45 pm

She just gobbles these guys up! :o :twisted:

What a fantastic appetite - what a woman! :whip: :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

I love her very much! :oops: - from a safe distance, of course ... :cool:

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:45 pm

Very sexy Jane! Thanks!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:38 pm

Little update on things. This summer I have been seeing a woman, as we have said. In a way it's added some tension. It's been more of an emotional affair than physical. The physical never really got off the ground. At this point I don't know if it will continue. Jane told me tonight she fucked Grant yesterday. She was apprehensive about sharing it, but it was stimulating somehow too, while slightly upsetting. The naughtiness of a hotwife.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:40 pm

Why is it upsetting?

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Just some issues.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:58 pm

Ok, I gather its rather personal. It seems she enjoys seeing him. Maybe too much.

Is that maybe why you developed your emotional affair with your friend?

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:41 am

Seems there may be some adjustment occurring in relations between the spouses - which is of course not only normal but necessary, since there is always change amid stability (or the other way around) in every marriage that lasts for a while.

I hope these two will pay loving and concerned attention to each other during this passage. The aim is to have a good life - better together than not - and that takes working cooperatively.

There is - evidently :) - something important to the relationship about Jane's freedom to fuck other guys and it involves David in a way that can seem a little complex and ambiguous.

It clearly turns him w-a-a-a-y on (of course I have NO idea why it would :roll: :lol: ) to think about his little blonde Christian soccer mom getting naked and "submitting" to the big black guys (while actually using them and their physical and cultural attributes ;) for personal and marital gratification :cool: ).

But I think he continues to feel some anxiety that this sexual pattern can dangerous and not just conventionally abnormal. :???:

Certainly the past Sam and Deron situations - and maybe the current Grant relationship* - suggest that Jane's and David's asbestos suits may be less impervious to certain really hot kinds of flames than the spouses would hope.

Please be careful , kids - both with others and each other.

*Grant apparently called and told her her wanted to fuck her and she just went and fucked him and didn't tell David until the next day - was that an old risky pattern emerging and did that scare them both just a little? :|

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:42 am

david and I just had phone sex, of sorts. :whip:

BigHotMess
Experienced

Unread post by BigHotMess » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:57 am

I strongly recommend evaluation the role of Grant in all of this. Everything else Jane describes here is healthy. The relationship with Grant is not.

It all comes down to what is most important to her.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:29 am

Big Hot Mess wrote: "The relationship with Grant is not (healthy)."

That judgment may or may not be correct, depending on the relevant facts, which none of us know enough about. :cool:

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:50 am

jane wrote:david and I just had phone sex, of sorts. :whip:
Can we have details? ;) I love it when my wife talks naughty over the phone or texts.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:41 pm

I imagine she told him details about sucking and fucking Grant's big black cock and how much she loves being his little white whore :twisted: until David creamed his jeans :o - which - since it doesn't take much hot Jane testimony for me to do :oops: - I completely understand! :whip: :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:17 pm

Janes Husband wrote:Little update on things. This summer I have been seeing a woman, as we have said. In a way it's added some tension. It's been more of an emotional affair than physical. The physical never really got off the ground. At this point I don't know if it will continue. Jane told me tonight she fucked Grant yesterday. She was apprehensive about sharing it, but it was stimulating somehow too, while slightly upsetting. The naughtiness of a hotwife.
Somehow I don't like this development. In my Jane fantasy world I prefer to imagine a chaste and waiting devoted hubby. But things evolve. We hang with swingers so the temptation is there but I know how much it displeases Sue to see me with another women and I have nothing but pleasure watching her with another man, or two.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:57 pm

Jane meeting with a new man today. Before you can say anything, he's white.

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:07 pm

jane wrote:david and I just had phone sex, of sorts. :whip:
Hmmm... Did David listen to you having sex over the phone? :whip:

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:41 pm

No but I wish I had. It did not turn out well. Leave it at that.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:22 pm

That doesnt sound good. Hope you are doing well.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:01 pm

:(

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:27 pm

If you want to be with a hotwife, or any woman, being a violent jerk is a disqualifer.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:48 pm

He hurt Jane? Or you? Or both?

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:44 pm

Well now we need to know. Is Jane ok?

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict