Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rs480
Pervert

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by rs480 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Don't you dare worry Jane.
Update at YOUR leisure. :-)
How was your trip with David and your quest to find a maybe fella?
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:37 pm

Jane and i had a new friend over tonight. She's gone out with him a couple of times but no sex yet. Finally i was home and we agreed it would happen. He came over at 9 and it was a little awkward at first. Small talk with me there and all. Then Jane just sort of said 'well it's time'. She got up and cozied to him and he looked at me and they began to kiss. It became fairly passionate too , which is always a bit of a shock to see. They stood up, Austin is about 6'1'' , well built. We all went into the bedroom and they continued kissing for a few minutes. Then slowly undressing he got behind her squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. That got some moans from Jane. It got me excited watching. We had the lights down low when they got on the bed. Jane gave him a blowjob. He must have came in her mouth without making much of a deal about it because when she pulled off his cock was coated. After he cleaned up he got her in position, and got on top missionary. The mostly stayed in that position, both of them enjoying it. He looked at me a couple times and nodded while he gave it to her. At one point i could hear him say "do you like my dick baby" and she replied "oh god yes" .He only stayed a little over an hour with work tomorrow, but it was really good for all.

unfaithfullyurs
Experienced

Unread post by unfaithfullyurs » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:40 am

HOT time!!!

Glad (if that is the way you want it now) that you are getting to be involved (if only watching). Sure it turned you on when she came home telling you about what she had done (and that's assuming she tells you more than she post about it here lol), but I would think you REALLY enjoy getting to watch her in action :whip:

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:35 pm

It is amazing to watch and doesn't bother me as much as it use to. Still strange at times , especially when she moans or screams, but i appreciate someone being able to give the person i love pleasure.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:22 am

Alight here's a story of what happened this summer. Jane and i went on vacation to Florida for a week. It was a great time, wonderful reconnection. When we got home we double dated with Rob and his girlfriend. Another couple that Rob was friend's with was to join us for dinner. The man showed up, but he was without his date. It turned out she was called out of town on business and would be moving an hour away. He said they were taking a break. We all told him that was not a long distance and they could still date, but apparently she wanted timeout. We had a nice dinner, but at the end of the night Rob made a remark about me having business trips and it does not break up Jane and i. Jane said 'well Taylor and i could keep each other company' , which brought smiles all around.
After that they chatted on Facebook a few times. While i was on a trip in late august Jane asked if she should invite him to lunch. I asked if she knew what she was doing and she said just taking one thing at a time. So they did have lunch. It ended in just a hug, but she felt he was interested. My reply was, they're all interested in some extent. Since then they have chatted off and on but it's not gone any farther.

luvs2eatpie
Experienced

Unread post by luvs2eatpie » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Janes Husband wrote:My reply was, they're all interested in some extent.
Now you are speaking some truth. Of course everyone's interested in Jane. :) Glad to hear that you had a fun and sexy time. It's good news that Austin can come in Jane's mouth and still get hard for some hot missionary. Thank you for sharing (which I'm sure Austin said too)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:42 pm

i'm sure everyone isn't interested. it is fun to have 2 or 3 fb's at the ready. i think it's true we reach our sexual peaks in our 30s, at least that's how i'm feeling.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:25 pm

jane wrote:i'm sure everyone isn't interested. it is fun to have 2 or 3 fb's at the ready. i think it's true we reach our sexual peaks in our 30s, at least that's how i'm feeling.
You are kidding right? Please do tell more. Pretty Please

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:21 pm

actually i always blush when i open up that much about my hotwifing thoughts.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:23 pm

just not in my nature to talk so bold sexually.

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:28 pm

love to see you blushing in person jane ... :oops:
your mind is as sizzling hot as your sexy body... :D
glad to hear you're starting to peak erotically!! :o
bet all men around you are grateful for your presence! :up: :up:
Last edited by boing469 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:28 pm

She's really not either. Conservative and straight laced most of the time. Maybe it's biology that ? Can you hotwives help but be hotwives?

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:31 pm

Her latest encounter i just posted the other night. Or do you want her thought's on it?

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:34 pm

Janes Husband wrote:Her latest encounter i just posted the other night. Or do you want her thought's on it?
YES indeed !!
Please make us blush Jane !

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:44 pm

eh, i don't have much to add. what happened david reported. austin has an amzing body. some of the wives here can attest to that ;) ,
he had great movements in bed.... very nice cock. we both loved the kissing, and his hands on my boobs were great. honestly i loved david watching too. as some of you may know neither of us has really been into that in the history of my hotwifing. but off and on we've done it , and now it's getting hotter. i like him watching, maybe touching himself, me or the FB taunting him a little. does that make me a cuckoldress ? lol

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:57 pm

knew it, your mind is as hot as your bod... peaking sexually and expanding boundaries with hubby's support..
cuckoldress !! like the sound of that and expanding on this slant !

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:05 pm

She told me if i didn't understand to ask mrstruckstar and she'd set me straight .

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:11 pm

JH, school is always open for you....... LOL

You are a very sexy couple, I love your adventures.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:16 pm

I'm being schooled alright ! , In a constantly changing hotwifing/cuckolding/poly world.

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:21 pm

ohh but what a hot schooling it is when the teacher is hot Jane... :-))

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:16 pm

MrDSM wrote:
jane wrote:just not in my nature to talk so bold sexually.
How 'bout an option to get a for your eyes only uncropped photo from Mrs. DSM, with a blast from the past she hoping to bed this week - if you give us some details from one of your latest encounters?

Bribe? Using my wife for the bribe?

Yeah, I'm not above it.
We just watched the videos in your thread. We had never noticed them before.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:55 am

me or the FB taunting him a little.
That sounds interesting :whip:

Care to give us a few examples?

Every good wish,

Salsonero

Unread post by Salsonero » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:11 am

jane wrote:just not in my nature to talk so bold sexually.
That's seems to be true for a lot of women. What I always wonder, though, is how do you feel about your lovers "talking bold?" Is it a turn off, a turn on, or neutral? And does dirty talk become more attractive at some point as desire builds? That is, is it just irritating if the guy engages in it too early? As you know, some of us guys love to talk dirty. I don't mean disparaging or demeaning the woman (that's something different that I know some guys like), I just mean using the Anglo-Saxon names for body parts and sexual activities, along with verbalizing graphic descriptions of what we are doing or want to do or have done.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:49 am

it's funny you bring up talking dirty....

um anyways i don't mind it in the bedroom. if a guy is swearing or talking nasty the rest of the time it's a turn off.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:20 pm

meeting austin for dinner :)