Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
bubbajack

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by bubbajack » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:38 am

I (a helpless, hopeless Jane devotee :oops: ) do not recall that she has ever seemed to struggle with the "sex-is-legitimate-only-if-part-of-true-love" dogma - at least not that she or David have discussed.

I'm not saying that managing her marital and other life-commitments along with her sexual relationships with other men has been stress-free - not at all.

I do think she has indeed gotten painfully deep into feelings for some of her lovers - and in the case of at least one she has experienced a scary level of feeling out of control. (She actually was being exploited in a cynical way for a time and it was scaring me, too! :shock: )

All that said, I still think it has been helpful to her and David's ability to engage in their sometimes spectacularly varied and successful career as a hotwifing couple that Jane has not seemed to feel that it is somehow fundamentally wrong to fuck men whom she does not love. She either doesn't think that makes her a "slut" or "slutty" - or else she really doesn't care if some people might think it does.

And good for her, I say: we need more like her (although I'm not sure I could stand to read too many more adventures like some of hers with the evil Sam without having to get my worn-out dick replaced) :!: :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

luvs2eatpie
Experienced

Unread post by luvs2eatpie » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:51 am

jane wrote:it'll be an oral exam.
5 words = 1 boner

Potent word use my dear!

Salsonero

Unread post by Salsonero » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:56 am

luvs2eatpie wrote:Potent word use my dear!
That's Jane. She doesn't say much; but when she does, everyone listens!

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:09 pm

bubbajack wrote: :!: :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:
:up:

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:37 am

Any holiday updates? :)

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:45 am

jsteel wrote:Any holiday updates? :)
I seem to remember that Jane tends to cool the adventuresome sex down a bit during the holidays. I think she finds the two themes a bit incompatible in spirit (although I might suggest that they do tend to overlap in that they both celebrate the joys of generosity! ;) )

But, her uneasy feeling on that score is not without exceptions: one precious moment in gaining relief from holiday-family commitment stress occurred when she and David left the babies with grandparents to "go shopping" or maybe it was " take in a movie" and she spent the afternoon fucking her then law-student friend. :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

I don't recall that we were told what David did during the time that she was "taking in", repeatedly I would imagine :cool: , something other than a movie :twisted: ; but apparently no one found out who did not need to know and the other non-hotwifing aspects of the holidays also generally went well, presumably. :)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:48 am

Jane has been absent for awhile. Seems as though a lot of us are having Jane withdrawals.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:56 pm

that's right i'm just observing.
actually Austin has been a regular FB and a pretty good one, i just havn't bothered posting about it.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:14 am

jane wrote:born or built? i'd say a series of events.
it's strange because sometimes i don't think that many read what i write and other times i'm so surprised how many are into it. day to day life isn't that sexy. we've gone through some very adventurous phases, and then months of just normal family life. lately i've been seeing one FB, Austin and he's pretty good. some of these guys are a little distant. it's like they want it when they want it, but then i suppose if they wanted more that would be a problem too.
A series of events = built!

This is encouraging because it implies that any of us can help build our own Jane ;)
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:02 am

i wouldn't say that. it has to be the right person, and have the right experience's. i was ready to give up after a month of a couple lame experience's. i just happened to find a good FB for a few months that got me sort of hooked.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:55 am

i'm meeting with a new gentleman today. he's older than my usuals, 57, grey-white hair. i'm looking forward to it.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:44 am

It's so nice to hear from you Jane.
I hope his company pleases you as much as I'm sure your company will please him.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:08 pm

It sounds as if it went well. She's on her way home.

justincase
Virgin

Unread post by justincase » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:40 pm

I can't wait to hear the details.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:04 pm

he was nice. he said he told his wife he went golfing. it was slightly chilly out , but when i got to the room he had the room heated. so we talked for a bit, got undressed, talked a bit more. we sat on the bed , kissed a little and i reached into his crotch and felt for his cock. he whispered that it was nice and slowly laid back and i went down on him slowly and deeply. then he went down on me for a few minutes. then he got on top of me. i enjoyed his company, probably will see him again. it's funny i always wonder if the thing's men tell me are what they're really thinking or not lol.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:15 pm

It depends on the man.

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:36 pm

i enjoyed his company, probably will see him again. :up:

So glad to hear your older lover was good for you... nice fantasy for over 50s to date hot Jane! :mrgreen:

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:49 am

jane wrote:.it's funny i always wonder if the thing's men tell me are what they're really thinking or not lol.
It begs the question, do you always say what you're really thinking?
I'll answer it for you, and all of us.
No.
But it also begs the question, what did he say?
Other than he lied to his wife to be with you.
Which I would do in a heart beat, if I needed to.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:46 am

i just mean the compliments guys give like 'you have best boobs i've seen ' or 'you're so pretty' or whatever. usually i don't like make stuff up when i'm with a guy. idk

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:37 am

I think the things men say in the heat of passion are true representations of what they are feeling, which is intense pleasure and excitement. :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

As to what they are THINKING, don't worry about it! :P

For one thing, it is of negligible significance to them, so it shouldn't't be taken seriously by you! :roll:

For another thing, it isn't even being done by their brains ! :lol:

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:09 am

i'm probably overthinking it.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:17 am

You probably are- you are smoking hot, Jane! And Ares, I'll gladly trade butts and boobs with you any day!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:43 am

Don't we all have the same question when people compliment us, especially on our physical characteristics. Most people are self deprecating and have a hard time accepting and believing these types of compliments.
Just go with it, don't overthink it, and it's better than being told you suck.

Salsonero

Unread post by Salsonero » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:46 am

I love to say exorbitant stuff to women and I really mean it. I am not speaking as a scientist when I tell a woman that she is the sexiest I have ever been with, but it is a 100% true representation of what I am feeling at the time. I will never say I love her her ass if it is hideous; but if she has a hideous ass, I will not hesitate to say I could spend all day fondling her boobs or that I love her smile or her eyes.

I believe that it is part of the man's job to make the woman feel like the most beautiful woman in the world while he is with her. The guy is supposed to express his appreciation for his lover. Like mundyman says, we are not appraisers, we are lovers. Expect admiration.

Obviously, no one is the "the most" anything. With the possible exception of Jane! :lol:

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:49 am

You are smokin' hot Jane. Whatever he said was probably true.