Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by D+D » Wed May 09, 2018 11:35 am

Janes Husband wrote:She's seeing someone right now, although i'm not sure there's going to be anything sexual.
Update?

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:35 pm

BUMP

Hope Jane &David are having a great summer. Hope there's some satisfying BBC experiences awaiting her!

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:19 am

bump

soupcan_44
Experienced

Unread post by soupcan_44 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:38 am

:oops: oops: I was excited to see Jane back on page #1 and hoped it was Jane or Janes's husband with an update. Disapointing as I was hoping for an update or some assurance all is well with you both.

As an avid or addictive follower & admired I have wondered what might have happened or if one or some of your readers had said or done something to drive you away? We only know what you want us to....

Thanks for sharing your advetures and giving us a glimps into your lives, Jane you are fasinating. Best wishes to you....

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:27 pm

ElegantDeviant wrote:
4herpleasure89 wrote:Judging from Janes recent post I will bet there will be something sexual! I hope he rocks her boat!
You might be right, Jane may have fallen hard for this last guy. She logs in regularly, but David hasn't in over a month, I fear they've broken up...He might be broken up. Maybe the sweetheart doesn't know how to tell her fans.

Nah. Jane is balanced and very much in love with her hubby. I have no doubt about that.

ballextender3209
Experienced

Unread post by ballextender3209 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:15 am

Bump!

I hope all is well in the land of Jane

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:53 am

*waves* Hey Jane, haven't seen you here in a bit and wanted to say hi and check in. Hope all is well!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Best wishes to Jane and David!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:55 am

it has been a long time since i posted.
so for the most part things have been pretty quiet through the spring and summer with hotwifing. i saw grant and dj from time to time, but mostly i've just been spending my time with attention on our kids.
about a month ago i did start to flirt with a guy in a facebook group. he doesn't live far away and after not very long he was talking about meeting for coffee. he's married with kids too. his wife is a nurse, and working 4 days on and 4 days off leaves him without a watchful eye quite a bit. i've always been less than thrilled about married men, but i decided to give him a shot.
we met over lunch, a couple times actually and he is very nice, and after a bit he did get more confidence to his flirting. we both knew we had to be careful and we talked about how this would work. at first i wasn't sure if he had done this sort of thing before, but i believe he has.
by the fourth 'date' we met at a local inn.
we started with some light kissing, his hands roaming gently(thankfully). i asked him to get undressed. he seemed amused. he must have assumed i would. He said he'd give me a little show.
he's actually younger than me, 29, and he has a great body. then he stepped closer and unzipped my sundress. he sat down on the bed and i straddled him a bit, still in panties, bra and heels. he kissed my chest, gave a few licks as well. i reached back and unclasped my bra and he laid back on the bed with me on top. i started to grind a bit against him, but then i realized i didn't want my panties all wet so i got up and got undressed completely. i kissed up his stomach, which really got him hard, and he put a condom on. i bounced on his cock until he rolled me over and i put my legs up around him. i teased him and asked how long had it been? since he and his wife? he moaned 5 days.
after he filled the condom he didn't lay there long. he went in to take a shower. something mischievous in me wouldn't let it drop. i went in and got in the shower, knelt down and sucked him hard, and then turned around. he entered me and said i was a bad bitch, and then spanked me hard. he came in about 5 minutes, pulling out and cumming on my ass.
since then he's been very attentive messaging me, so he seems to be a keeper ;)

Blizzard
Experienced

Unread post by Blizzard » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:14 am

Great news Jane.
Thanks so much for posting and happy you found some strange Cock to enjoy.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:18 am

Awesome, great news. Been too long since we heard from the 'famous' Jane. Glad to know your family is good and you still are into hotwifing.....

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:31 am

Just like the motto of that popular chocolate candy franchise, "A Happy Habit" - only with cock rather than candy as the treat: :whip: :mrgreen:

Love you, Jane! :D

tommy5821
Trainable

Unread post by tommy5821 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Everything is right in the world when Jane is back in the saddle! :whip:
Officially cucked May 15, 2016

tommy5821
Trainable

Unread post by tommy5821 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Everything is right in the world when Jane is back in the saddle! :whip:
Officially cucked May 15, 2016

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:05 pm

Jane rides again! And your story telling gets better every year. Very hot! Thanks for feeding your many admirers!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:54 am

Today is one of the best of days! Jane is back!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:12 am

SutterKane wrote:Today is one of the best of days! Jane is back!
DingDingDing!
Indeed, hearing from the lovely luscious Jane is always a treat :D

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Wonderful to hear from you again Jane. That story had a most noticeable effect on me. Welcome back.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:13 pm

jane wrote:it has been a long time since i posted.
so for the most part things have been pretty quiet through the spring and summer with hotwifing. i saw grant and dj from time to time, but mostly i've just been spending my time with attention on our kids.
about a month ago i did start to flirt with a guy in a facebook group. he doesn't live far away and after not very long he was talking about meeting for coffee. he's married with kids too. his wife is a nurse, and working 4 days on and 4 days off leaves him without a watchful eye quite a bit. i've always been less than thrilled about married men, but i decided to give him a shot.
we met over lunch, a couple times actually and he is very nice, and after a bit he did get more confidence to his flirting. we both knew we had to be careful and we talked about how this would work. at first i wasn't sure if he had done this sort of thing before, but i believe he has.
by the fourth 'date' we met at a local inn.
we started with some light kissing, his hands roaming gently(thankfully). i asked him to get undressed. he seemed amused. he must have assumed i would. He said he'd give me a little show.
he's actually younger than me, 29, and he has a great body. then he stepped closer and unzipped my sundress. he sat down on the bed and i straddled him a bit, still in panties, bra and heels. he kissed my chest, gave a few licks as well. i reached back and unclasped my bra and he laid back on the bed with me on top. i started to grind a bit against him, but then i realized i didn't want my panties all wet so i got up and got undressed completely. i kissed up his stomach, which really got him hard, and he put a condom on. i bounced on his cock until he rolled me over and i put my legs up around him. i teased him and asked how long had it been? since he and his wife? he moaned 5 days.
after he filled the condom he didn't lay there long. he went in to take a shower. something mischievous in me wouldn't let it drop. i went in and got in the shower, knelt down and sucked him hard, and then turned around. he entered me and said i was a bad bitch, and then spanked me hard. he came in about 5 minutes, pulling out and cumming on my ass.
Lovely update!

Shamblerett
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Shamblerett » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:00 am

OMG. He sounds perfect, I'm so happy for you!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:24 am

Great! This fabulous girl is back with a bang! Missed you, Jane,

Would like to hear David's view.

54321 xx

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:35 am

54321 wrote:
Great! This fabulous girl is back with a bang! Missed you, Jane,

Would like to hear David's view.

54321 xx
Absolutely! Would be great to hear from David again.

potato barn
Virgin

Unread post by potato barn » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:27 pm

Youre a good wife, Jane.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:21 am

potato barn wrote:Youre a good wife, Jane.
:up: :lol: :o

That reminds me of sumthing the guys in high school would say in the locker room:

A "nice" girl goes out with her friends, comes home, and goes to bed.

A "good" girl goes out with a friend, goes to bed, and then comes home.

By that standard, I would have to agree, Jane is a VERY "good" wife.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

FallingFree
Prepubescent

Unread post by FallingFree » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:50 am

I came onto this site as one of the posters here wanted advice from the experienced members of an infidelity forum to help save his marriage. Although I am not expert I personally have no qualms with this lifestyle as long as it is consensual. In many ways I think it can be very beneficial to the long-term health of a marriage.

I do, however, regard myself as an expert on infidelity and what is required to have a healthy marriage. For any marriage to work, whether it be open, hotwifing, poly or monogamous, the same criteria apply: both partners must love, trust, respect and be honest with each other.

If your new lover claims he is in an open marriage and his wife is aware of your existence and new role in her husband’s life then fair enough. Perhaps you could ask him to invite his wife over for a coffee morning to exchange pleasantries. I somehow very much doubt she would ever receive that invitation.

If he is not in an open marriage please kindly reconsider your viewpoint.

One of your endearing features is that you put aside hotwifing for your children and that you and David both love and trust each other. You have a consensual mutual understanding that you can have sexual relationships with other men as long as it does not hurt the marriage and family.

So if you wish to continue with this new relationship, perhaps you could still invite his wife over and explain how your intended long term affair with this ‘keeper’ will not damage her marriage, her self- worth or her children in a potential divorce. Or would you just prefer to follow the adage that ignorance is bliss.

To me he is just a POS cheater and not someone to be admired. He deserves everything he gets but do you really want to play a part in his lying and betrayal and the potential break-up of a marriage that will have a serious detrimental effect on his wife and children? Please reconsider; I know you will make the right decision. There are plenty of other fish in the sea.