Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jane
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by jane » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:37 pm

I didn't realize the famour Rock posted here too!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:17 am

I just got a call from my wife a few minutes ago. Her lunch with her former co-worker went pretty well. She told him we do a little bit of experimenting, and she was sorry to hear his relationship had ended. She said he was very suprised, and just kept smiling at her. She said he's going to think about the offer.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:42 pm

Well my husband posted most everything that happend. I picked this man right now, because he's nice, intelligent, stable, and i think he was attracted to me. He called me a little bit ago and asked if it was a late april fools day joke. I said it was. He was kind of speechless for a second, then i said , 'no silly'. I told him it was a limited time offer!

Mr_Butterfly
Trainable

Unread post by Mr_Butterfly » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:45 pm

jane wrote:So i have not been with many men. My first, other than my husband was an acquintance. Friend of a friend. Long story. He got married last year though. So hubby and i put a profile on adult friend finder. After sorting through a few guys i agreed to meet one man. He is 28, average height and build, fairly cute. My husband dropped me off at the hotel restaurant, but stayed close by. Well i met the man, and for some reason we were not clicking in person like we had on the internet, and the phone. After a nice dinner though i felt almost obligated to go through with it. I know, really dumb. We went up to the room he had reserved, and we began to kiss, and fondle. For some reason it felt a little businesslike. He had some wine there, and asked if i wanted to undress.
Hi Jane, I just quoted for continuity. Mrs B has had her share of these encounters, but here is something we have done help to minimize the situation. When the selection is being made (we use AFF too) be sure and get your husband's read on the guy. Consider his opinions and let him look for clues into how the potential new FB presents himself.

Men are not necessarily better character judges, but we do have a different perspective and often think of things from a different point of view. This technique has served us well, and we have had fewer instances where the contact didn't pan out. We do occasionally miss the mark, but every time we analyze the situation, one of us had the hand on the rip cord, if you catch my meaning.

Have Fun!
Mr Butterfly
Livin the Dream

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:48 pm

My husband says men can see through other men, and women can see through other women.
So far i am not too enamored, obviously of meeting people online.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:38 pm

What a day. I ran a half a dozen errands, with my daughter in tow(and the ladies will sympathize with getting a baby out of the car seat at every stop). I was late cooking dinner, and my husband walks in and asks why it is late. Then, as soon as we finish eating, he wants to go Christmas shopping. His sister lives out of state, and he wanted to get her present quick. So we head out, and i get a call from my friend. I'll call him "j". He says we can get together tomorrow night. He sounds suspicious still, like i am putting a joke on him. So we're in a book store, and after a few minutes of looking at cookbooks, and poetry, my husband walks away to look at the magazines. Naturally i have to pick out the present. Then i hear a man ask me about a book, and i turn, and there's this cute guy. We start talking about poetry books, and novels. Just a casual conversation. 2 years ago i wouldn't have thought much about it, being married. I got kind of flustered though, and i was trying to remember a book i like, and finally he tells me to email him the name if i remember. So i smile and say okay, and turn and walk away, feeling so transparent.
He was cute though!

Regular Joe
Prepubescent

Unread post by Regular Joe » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:32 am

Jane - It sounds as if a seed has been planted so to speak, with the guy in the bookstore giving you his email address. Sometimes it's a lot easier for some people to get acquainted via emails than it is anything else.

Good luck and please keep us posted!

mdcucked

Unread post by mdcucked » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:45 am

" I got kind of flustered though, and i was trying to remember a book i like, and finally he tells me to email him the name if i remember."

If I may depart from the subject at hand, I think his line about e-mailing him is so slick. Maybe that's common nowadays, but, speaking as a 52 year-old, it seems really clever.

By the way, isn't it always better to meet someone naturally than through AFF and similar venues? I think so.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:13 am

Seeing this guy in person was much for alluring than seeing a picture on the internet.
I thought about emailing him last night, but i thought maybe it would seem to eager. I don't know, nothing happend, he shouldn't think i am being flirtatious. Overthinking things. I sent him the name of the book a little while ago though.

Matt2
Experienced

Unread post by Matt2 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:47 am

jane wrote:Seeing this guy in person was much for alluring than seeing a picture on the internet.
I thought about emailing him last night, but i thought maybe it would seem to eager. I don't know, nothing happend, he shouldn't think i am being flirtatious. Overthinking things. I sent him the name of the book a little while ago though.
I'd vote for the quicker response... it at least shows you're "thinking about" the encounter, a safe admittal. Now if he responds with nothing more than "Thanks!"... well, that's a bummer.
Long before the Internet, long before dating sites and support groups... we found that her doing a close friend now and then was kinda hot!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:47 am

Well my little adventure for tonight is off. My friend kept asking if i was joking, and finally i just said i was. I didn't sense it was going to play out well. Maybe i should quit this thread. I don't want it to turn into Jane's misadventures in hotwifing.
I did get an email back from the man i met last night. Aaron is his name. He thanked me and said he like to talk books some more, "or anything else". Cute, but i'm not very hopeful right now.

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:02 pm

Dont quit....I love your excitement in trying to be a HW.
plus, your pic is so damn tempting as you take off your stockings.....

DONT QUIT HOTWIFE!!!

PATIENCE AND PERSISTENCE!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:04 pm

Not stockings Reese. Panties.
I'm just a little down today. A little stressed out.

princess
Prepubescent

Unread post by princess » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:17 pm

Jane,
Don't let yourself get down. There are tons of good guys out there. Despite being good guys not all are suitable for a HW experience. Sit down and discuss the whole thing with your husband, try to be as honest as you can with yourself and the 2 of you discuss what you are both looking for. It will not be the same things, at least not initially. See what you both are looking for in HWing that works for you both. Next you need to figure out where you will be most comfortable meeting guys and where you are going to want to party. Really work this out in your mind then try and let it happen as naturally as possible. I have tons of tricks to make the "hunt" both fun and effective that I will be more than happy to share with you.
Princess

Jonnyinsa
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jonnyinsa » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:53 pm

ya tons of good guys... One is waiting right here to hear back from you.... (hint, hint)
There is nothing in the world like a sexy hotwife!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:27 am

Jane,
Hang in there and don't let it get you down. The book store guy sounds interested. If nothing else you can have fun finding out ;)
O2

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:16 am

Yesterday, Aaron, the man from the book store and i exchanged several emails. I found out he works nights, and he's a police officer. He asked if we might see each other some time, and i replied that i had to warn him that i am married. He said he knew i was, that he waited for my husband to walk away to talk to me. I asked him if he often chatted up married women. He said not that often, but he and his fiance broke up a short time ago, and he wasn't looking for a single girl, and a rebound relationship. Just something more casual. I feel super turned on and flustered. He was really cute, and muscular from what i could tell.

seacoastcouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by seacoastcouple » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:54 am

Hi Jane,
I have been following this thread......it's nice to see you are still at this. Let me share a couple of tidbits from my own sexy hotwife. 1)Ally does not go for the online introductions. To her, they are too structured and lack spontaniety. I agree. She and occasionally we, meet new friends (ie: potential FBs) just when we are out and about. 2) There are no "wait three day" rules in the this crazy fun HW world. If Ally likes someone, she will text him before he leaves the bar. :lol: It is after all only sex. 3) An ongoing FB relationship has its merits, but a risk of emotional involvement is possible. 4) Ally almost always presents herself as a cheating wife. She says that it is far less complicated and less creepy than telling some young stud or some older hot maried guy that she just met that her husband approves. 5) Random encounters can be less then loving. You already discovered this. That is unfortunate and I don't think it is representative of what little joys you will find playing. Ally had a recent encounter in an upscale restaurant we visited one Saturday back in September. I went out for a smoke and she looked over at the guy next to her, asked if he was gay, he said he wasn't, she kissed him and then they went to one of the restrooms and had sex. She told me about when she returned. She sucked his cock, then bent over the sink and fucked her from behind. She said she had a delicious orgasm. While she was telling me this, he must have walked outside. She sent him a text message and asked where he was. Quickly, she was next door at a Starbucks having another go at his hard thick cock. And again she had another nice orgasm. Needless to say, I had all sorts of fun with Ally the reat of the day and that evening! I mention the orgasms only because she often doesn't cum with some of her regular FBs.......
I hope that was of use, and feel free to drop a line anytime. And......good luck! This is fun stuff! :whip:
http://seacoasthotwife.blogspot.com/
We are a happy and fun married couple. My wife Ally, is a very sexy, beautiful 30 year old. She is also a Hotwife who likes to occasionally play with other guys.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:09 am

I guess the big reason we are into this would be it sort of gives us a thrill. I'm not sure we could be that spontaneous, and i would worry too much about her with a total stranger, but i can imagine it is the ultimate in hotwife thrills.

seacoastcouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by seacoastcouple » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:33 am

Janes Husband wrote:I guess the big reason we are into this would be it sort of gives us a thrill. I'm not sure we could be that spontaneous, and i would worry too much about her with a total stranger, but i can imagine it is the ultimate in hotwife thrills.
I didn't have a lot of choice in the matter as I wasn't even in the bar / restaurant when she chose her play mate. But I certainly understand the danger. Everyone has their way of going about this stuff....there is no right or wrong. Best of luck to the two of you in your play! It is fun isn't it? ;)
http://seacoasthotwife.blogspot.com/
We are a happy and fun married couple. My wife Ally, is a very sexy, beautiful 30 year old. She is also a Hotwife who likes to occasionally play with other guys.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:14 pm

Aaron and i have exchanged a couple emails today. He asked for my phone number, and i was reluctant to give it out. Then he said maybe we could meet at the book store again and talk about books. There's a little sit down area for coffee. I said i'd think about it.

executivevpdiva

Unread post by executivevpdiva » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:20 pm

Hi Jane,,,would love to find out how this pans out. I myself have a attraction to good looking men in uniform and have a recent fling with a NC State Trooper
jane wrote:Aaron and i have exchanged a couple emails today. He asked for my phone number, and i was reluctant to give it out. Then he said maybe we could meet at the book store again and talk about books. There's a little sit down area for coffee. I said i'd think about it.

Regular Joe
Prepubescent

Unread post by Regular Joe » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:21 am

I knew from the very first time I read the guy had given you his email address in the bookstore that a seed was being planted....This is good stuff to read about Jane...I hope it keeps going...and if it does please keep us informed of all the details!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:57 am

I wasn't going to say anything today, unless it actually happend, because of my pst disappointments. I did talk to Aaron last night. I agreed to meet him today at the book store. I was very apprehensive, so my husband said he'd take off work early, and sort of lurk around watching, just to make sure i am okay. We have never talked about him watching me before, but this is just for safety purposes. I don't intend for anything sexual to happen. It's just a getting to know him meeting.

E and A
Virgin

Unread post by E and A » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 am

That is a great idea having your hubby there to make sure you are OK. I always meet with the guy first to make sure they seem like they are in the real world and not some kind of a space cadet. However, we only do the MFM with me there as per her wishes. Then after we have become friends and kind of hang out, she will meet her FB on her own anytime she wishes.
Also I might add that when we have met to play the first time it seems like the new FB has to be worked on for a while to get him up. If he does have a hard time getting it up to play we don't give up on him. On the second meeting it has never been a problem for him to get up. We think it is most likely just nerves.
So don't get down on yourself ever because of that!
When you do find the right guy it will be worth the time and effort.
Different strokes for different folks!