Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
viking68
Experienced

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by viking68 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:47 pm

Jane
Congratulations! It appears you have found a keeper! :cool: I am glad for you that it went so well! :whip:
viking68

Matt2
Experienced

Unread post by Matt2 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:52 pm

:up: :up:

Good for you, sweety :P
Long before the Internet, long before dating sites and support groups... we found that her doing a close friend now and then was kinda hot!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:34 am

Outstanding! First times can be a little spooky because you're still a little nervous but after you've relaxed with the situation it'll be pure pleasure. Sounds like a box of Magnums will be on your Christmas stocking stuffer list this year :lol:
O2

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:16 am

you go girl, we are so proud of you.
it gets better as time goes by,
you will really start to discover how sexually appealing you can be to men, you will start to have so much confidence as you balance b/w being a wife and a lover to other men.
your husband will love you so much for this. :mrgreen:
i am proud of you jane.

manny

Unread post by manny » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:06 pm

Awesome. Very cool development of suspense, and ahhh... satisfaction. The induction of a new HW is always endlessly fascinating.

manny

Unread post by manny » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:15 pm

And while this moment should be entirely about you, I will inject a selfish plea at this juncture, to both Jane and Jane's husband. Just purely as a public service, would you consider posting a few pictures of Jane's insane body? It allows the fan base to more genuinely visualize what we're fascinatedly following. The little avatar pic is so perfect and incredibly hot, but such a tease. A few pics will probably greatly increase the amount of readers and responses you'll get, too.
If all that doesn't convince you, then I will now beg. Please, please, please, please???

Haha, thanks for sharing!

Regular Joe
Prepubescent

Unread post by Regular Joe » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:57 pm

A picture I would love to see would be of Jane on all four's doggy style, underneath the Christmas Tree searching for something Santa may have left for her. She could be fully clothed, partially clothed or totally nude, whatever the case may be....Jane you're a hottie, inside and out!!

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:15 pm

Great job, Jane.... I am glad he finally got into your panties. Hopefully this is the start of many more fuckings....

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:38 pm

To tell the truth i have felt really weird ever since. I did see Aaron today. I was a bit sore after the other afternoon. Today we kissed, and he played with my body a bit. We didn't have intercourse, but i did go down on him. He was very romantic, sensual, but i felt a bit strange. Maybe because it is christmas.
As for pictures. I don't know. I 've thought about it, but they could end up all over the internet. Even with my face cut out i'm concerned about that. So i'll consider it.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:49 am

Jane, people react differently around the holidays. Some see it as all about family, which can be counter to the HW attitude.

Other see it as just a festive time and feel like partying all the time, sex or no sex. After Christmas you probably will feel more in the New Year party mode.

It will pass. Enjoy.

wantahotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by wantahotwife » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:46 am

Loving the stories. Jane...thanks for sharing.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:34 pm

I went to Aaron's house this afternoon. He kissed me when i got there, and we stood there making out in the entry way. He put his arms around me, and held me tight. It was kind of intoxicating . He led me into the couch, and we sat there and talked awhile, with him stroking my hair and face the entire time. He started undressing me, taking my top and bra off. Then he began sucking on my breasts. He said it was hot that i have been nursing. I told him it doesn't really feel that great. Then we went into bed. He licked me for a while, and then i gave him a bj in return. I got to really enjoying it. It kind of turned me on getting him so big and hard. Then he got a condom and put it on, and laid me back, and spread my legs wide. He rubbed his dick up and down my labia, really a bit nasty , because he did it for a while teasing me. He talks a bit dirty at times, which i am not use to. Then he put it in. He went slow for about half a minute, then he really gave it to me hard. I don't know if he thinks i got use to it our first time. I just put my hands on his butt, and hung on. Fortunately i had become very aroused, other wise it would have been painful. He really can last a while, and when he pulled out , it really looked nasty seeing all that semen in the condom. Afterwards it was really nice, because he enjoys talking, and it became quite tender. i enjoy being with him. I played with his dick a little, and after he encouraged me i went down on him again. I told him i needed a shower, and he wanted to join me, but i wanted to be alone for a few minutes. It was a nice afternoon.
And thanks for everyone that enjoys hearing about my experiences. I don't consider myself an expert at eroticicism. I try to tell it as best i can.

MrsFunseeker

Unread post by MrsFunseeker » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Jane, I have many thoughts swirling around in my head after reading all of your posts here. Not entirely sure what to share at the moment… I’ll give it a shot:

I hope that you are doing this because you want to. Because you enjoy this and because it is doing something special for your marriage. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.

Another thought: I’m so friggin jealous! This guy sounds like a dream – he’s sincere, thoughtful, concerned and somewhat tender, but he’s not trying to take your husband’s place. Oh, that and the fact that he is so physically perfect.

Also: no man is a mind-reader. If you like something he does, please tell him so. If you are not crazy about something he does, please tell him what you would prefer – don’t just put up with it until it is over. It sounds to me like he wants to please you and is anxious to know what you like or don’t like (which is a sign of a good lover in my book) so don’t be shy about sharing that with him.

Oh, yeah, and don't lose sight of the fact that you are in this for the sex and titillation!!!! (It is supposed to be fun).

This could turn out to be a really good thing if you start steering it in the direction you want instead of just sitting in the backseat and allowing whatever he wants to occur.

Just a few thoughts… I’m glad you’re sharing.

MrsFun

jake the snake
Prepubescent

Unread post by jake the snake » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:22 pm

Please keep sharing, this is a great post. I am extremely jealous of your lucky husband.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Jane had Aaron coming over this afternoon. Last night she told him, on the phone , that i knew about her seeing him. She liked the cheating scenario, but she felt if he knew that i know, he would be less inclined to think it would be more than sex. She said he was amused, and she went on to explain how she had seen another man the first time.

MrsFunseeker

Unread post by MrsFunseeker » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:40 pm

Interesting...

Regular Joe
Prepubescent

Unread post by Regular Joe » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:12 am

Janes Husband - There's nothing like suspense to keep us on the edge of our seats. :)

mdcucked

Unread post by mdcucked » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:45 am

Janes Husband wrote:Jane had Aaron coming over this afternoon. Last night she told him, on the phone , that i knew about her seeing him. She liked the cheating scenario, but she felt if he knew that i know, he would be less inclined to think it would be more than sex. She said he was amused, and she went on to explain how she had seen another man the first time.
It's really interesting that you guys came to the conclusion that Aaron would be less inclined to take the relationship further if he knew you're okay with it. That's an issue we haven't really come to any conclusion on. The fact that the guys my wife's seen are all married sets some boundaries in itself. I've always assumed that if a man knows I'm okay with it he may want to see my wife for sex more than he does already. That's why the only guy she's told lives out of town.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:06 am

Aaron came over yesterday. We started off kissing, like we usually do. Then we went to bed. He suggested i get on top. I put a condom on him, and i straddled him. Up till then we'd only had sex with me on the bottom. I took him in my hand, and began to sit down on him. It was better, because i could control how deep he went. But that hasn't been the issue so much. He's gentle with how deep he goes, but he's thick too. i felt a bit self conscious in that position, with him looking up at me as went up and down on him. As the minutes went by i really began to feel it coming on, and i was going farther down on him. He began to reach up and fondle my breasts. then i came. I squirmed on top of him for a bit. It was intense. Then i got off of him. As lay next to him he said, "hey, what about me?" He hadn't come. i just gave him a lazy smile. I didn't really feel like doing anything about it. After a couple minutes though i did feel bad. I began playing with his dick. The condom had rolled up a bit during sex. I took it off, and started licking and sucking him. It's somewhat of a turn on, having a guy sort of under control like that. When he started coming, i instinctively pulled off, and some of it shot on his belly, but then i put my mouth back on him. He said , "you're a good girlfriend.". I moved up to him and said , 'you think i'm your girlfriend huh." He just smiled. We talked a while, then i said he better go. It was getting on in the afternoon.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:32 pm

Jane,

I didn't want you to think you were forgotten. Very hot. Keep up the hot work...

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:45 pm

Thanks. I havn't seen Aaron since monday. Tomorrow night he wants me to go to a Christmas party.

katrina

Unread post by katrina » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:19 pm

Jane you rock, I rock, we all rock. Our loving husbands rock and so do our fuck buddies. Life rocks.

Kat

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:04 am

Aaron wanted me to go to a Christmas party saturday, but i began to think it might be too public with his coworkers there. He wasn't happy i changed my mind. That night my husband and i had a somewhat unexpected time in bed. It was great. I hope i havn't neglected him too much.
I saw Aaron this morning. I hadn't seen him in a week. He came over with only a couple hours of sleep. But he doesn't work later today. We went to bed. I sat on the end and took his pants down and went down on him. I've really began to enjoy it, and the fact that he enjoys it really makes me feel good. Then he had me slide back on the bed, and he went down on me, and he is so really good at it too. Then i got up and got him a condom and we started playing on the bed. After some teasing and laughter he got on top of me and really made love to me good until i came. I needed to slow down, and he got off of me. The condom was sort of done, and i pulled it off. Then he said, "what about me?" He hadn't come. So after a few minutes of just relaxing i got up to get another one, but we had used the last one. I suggested sucking him off, but he got up and held me and said he wanted to "f--- me some more." We've never done bareback before though. After a little bit of consideration i said if he pulled out. He put me on the bed on all fours and took me that way for the first time. That brought some entirely new sensations. We did it for several minutes , and almost as soon as i came, he pulled out and shot off all over my butt and back. I sort of held the position for a bit until he got a towell for me. We laid in bed a while longer, then he said he had to get back home and rest a little.
Anyway, i don't think i will see him again before Christmas. It's been an unbelievable two weeks. He's a great guy, and my husband is happy i've found someone who's not too weird or pushy.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:36 pm

God I love your avatar and your storytelling style: straightforward, nothing extraneous and totally fascinating! You are splendid - and HOT!

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:58 pm

I don't know about your avatar, but I love the little picture of you. And I agree, you are straight forward, down to earth, and totally hot.

Thanks for sharing all the lust.