Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
CuckPride

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:27 am

It's been awhile since you've both dabbled in cuckolding type games.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:08 am

i consider it only mild cuckolding for him to wait a few days for sex.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:13 pm

jane wrote:i consider it only mild cuckolding for him to wait a few days for sex.
Let the power games begin. You two never fail to keep things interesting.

As always, Thank You again for bringing us along on your journey.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:21 pm

It sounds like you had a fun weekend!!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:31 pm

Nc-hotwife89 wrote:It sounds like you had a fun weekend!!
well a few minutes here and there. just watching tv at the moment :lol:

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:27 pm

jane wrote:i consider it only mild cuckolding for him to wait a few days for sex.
I'd happily wait a few days for it :D and the idea of being cucked by waiting would be unlikely to cross my mind. :lol:

Rather, I'd be preparing my body and mind for receiving (and, I hope, giving :cool: ) a spectacular fucking with a complete sex goddess. :whip: :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:31 pm

nice recalling jane... wish your giving ways were more infectious for all wives.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:09 am

Dear Jane, here's a suggestion: how about allowing David to make love to you but not to come until you've seen a F/B?
To find an excellent website about it, google 'Devotional Sex' and also 'Devotional Sex tumblr'. :)

Best wishes,

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:55 am

Dear Jane blue balls for a couple of hours is agony. You obviously haven't experienced it. To have balls like that for days well, you are really are exquisitely nasty in a very erotic way. David must love being your cuckold.
Thanks for your posts and story

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:45 am

54321 wrote:
Dear Jane, here's a suggestion: how about allowing David to make love to you but not to come until you've seen a F/B?
To find an excellent website about it, google 'Devotional Sex' and also 'Devotional Sex tumblr'. :)

Best wishes,

that's a really sexy and sweet tumblr, very interesting.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:22 am

had lunch with a newer guy....then got a message from grant and visited him at his office for a few minutes. some really hot kissing.
are you reading dear?

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:43 am

Looks like David has to get his updates here like the rest of us ;).

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:44 am

had lunch with a newer guy....then got a message from grant and visited him at his office for a few minutes. some really hot kissing.
are you reading dear?
Ooh! SOOOOO Hot!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:39 am

i had a date last night with dj, and it was really nice. before that though something new happened. late in the work day i talked to grant and he had a date with his girlfriend last night. i was complaining . he asked me to come down to his office. he shut the door when i got there, and i told him i wanted him more often. well he took hold of me somewhat forcefully and put me over his desk, pulled up my skirt yanked my panties down and spanked me hard. glancing strikes from different directions, some hard , some more like slaps , until i asked him to stop. he asked if i learned my lesson. i said yes and he kissed me and then sent me away.
this left me with a lot to think about. it was shocking, and arousing.

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:20 am

jane wrote:i had a date last night with dj, and it was really nice. before that though something new happened. late in the work day i talked to grant and he had a date with his girlfriend last night. i was complaining . he asked me to come down to his office. he shut the door when i got there, and i told him i wanted him more often. well he took hold of me somewhat forcefully and put me over his desk, pulled up my skirt yanked my panties down and spanked me hard. glancing strikes from different directions, some hard , some more like slaps , until i asked him to stop. he asked if i learned my lesson. i said yes and he kissed me and then sent me away.
Wow! That is something different for you. Anxious to see how things happen after this!
Was your time with DJ good?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:29 am

it was good. we went to dinner. i questioned him a bit about the girl he is dating also....he says he's wanting to try new people since he is a bit new to this..not sure how i feel about this. i guess if it's good for me it's good for them , huh.
so then we went to his place for intimacy. some kissing, i gave him a bj, then a long session...mostly doggystyle. he likes that the best, he did like exploring my curves. when he was about to cum i pulled away and he came in my mouth. then we snuggled for a bit and talked before i went home.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:37 am

Wow Jane. Very arousing. Sounds like we might be reading 50 Shades of Jane. :)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:44 am

he's always been more romantic than dom. i think he just likes to be in charge...a little.

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:30 am

This must be so hot for hubby to read.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:57 am

So, Jane does as (and whomever :) ) she pleases - :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

... and Grant and DJ do, too! :twisted: :o :shock:

:cool:

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:39 am

I didn't know Grant had it in him.
Last edited by CuckPride on Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:59 am

jane wrote:...late in the work day i talked to grant and he had a date with his girlfriend last night. i was complaining . he asked me to come down to his office. he shut the door when i got there, and i told him i wanted him more often. well he took hold of me somewhat forcefully and put me over his desk, pulled up my skirt yanked my panties down and spanked me hard. glancing strikes from different directions, some hard , some more like slaps , until i asked him to stop. he asked if i learned my lesson. i said yes and he kissed me and then sent me away.
jane wrote:he's always been more romantic than dom. i think he just likes to be in charge...a little.
I think much more than a little. Wow. :whip:

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:31 pm

We may be seeing some re-emergence of Jane's rather deeply submissive side, which was a very prominent part of her adventuring for a while some time ago ... :cool:

:twisted:

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:25 pm

I think that this is evidence of the closeness that Jane and Grant share.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:02 am

grant had some unexpected time last night, so he came over. there was more talking than sex, although we did some of that too :)
he told me to undress and took me in the bathroom and he was instructing me on now he wanted me to do my makeup. i asked if he really wanted it like that and he gave me a hard slap to my bottom/top of my thigh. i tried to get it right to please him, and while i did so he began rubbing his cock against me. it became a bit distracting. when he was satisfied he instructed me to kneel down and begin blowing him. i slurped him, with lots of pre-cum all over, until he pulled me up and then we kissed. he bent me over the bed and took me, asking me what i want, what i need, spanking me each time to speak louder. then we laid down and chatted a while. talk too sexy for here....
then he said he wanted to mount me and got on top of me, spreading my legs wide and fucking me gently, rubbing my clitoris until i came. afterward we laid there for a few minutes until he asked if i would give him a massage, so i did, but more of a caressing one .