Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Wisher
$2 Ho

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by Wisher » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:47 pm

I wouldn't even get TO the lunch.

I wouldn't even get to the city where the lunch was.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:08 am

aww, you could watch from afar. I promise.

had a nice late dinner with Cash Monday. real classy gentleman. I gave him a bj in the car in our driveway. called david as i was about to do it so he would know I was just about home. yesterday grant had a doctors appointment and I met him there, and we spent some time afterward. havn't seen him much lately, so it was nice.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:55 am

I am really afar but would love to watch Jane do her thing anytime

Dmo
Experienced

Unread post by Dmo » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:48 am

jane wrote:aww, you could watch from afar. I promise.

had a nice late dinner with Cash Monday. real classy gentleman. I gave him a bj in the car in our driveway. called david as i was about to do it so he would know I was just about home. yesterday grant had a doctors appointment and I met him there, and we spent some time afterward. havn't seen him much lately, so it was nice.
so dinner and dessert? :)

sorry couldn't help it. lol

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:13 pm

jane wrote:david and I just had lunch with a new guy he found. didn't find him interesting. he's already messaged me ; gonna have to let him down.
We only have the avatar and our imaginations to go by in our assumption that you are a seriously HOT hotwife. But, I imagine he will definitely be crushed by his misfortune in not capturing your interest. Poor bastard! ;)

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:29 pm

jane wrote:aww, you could watch from afar. I promise.

How about via Skype? Is that far enough away? Maybe you could stream it to all your admirers!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:37 pm

We met a guy for lunch that jane actually liked. She thought he was 'really cute' actually. Tonight she has a date with Cash. So i'll be kidsitting. Hope there's something on tv.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:40 am

She has too many competing interests maybe. Grant called here at 10:30 looking for her and hung up when I said she as on a date. That's the way it goes for bulls I guess.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:48 pm

at least he is still interested I suppose. had a real good time with cash anyway.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:57 pm

jane wrote:at least he is still interested I suppose. had a real good time with cash anyway.
Grant isn't the only man who intensely desires anything you are willing to give, Jane darling ... ;)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:01 pm

Of course he's still interested. Who wouldn't be. :)

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:03 pm

jane wrote:at least he is still interested I suppose. had a real good time with cash anyway.
Just getting to know Cash kind of date or a play date?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:13 pm

we've been together sexually before.

BigHotMess
Experienced

Unread post by BigHotMess » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:53 pm

It's way past the time to but your marriage ahead of her relationship with Grant and it is great news that it seems like you are doing so

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:22 am

hotwifing has complexities like a lot of things in life.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:31 am

DanielsDen wrote:
jane wrote:hotwifing has complexities like a lot of things in life.

always love to hear more details about the complexities....especially the sexual ones. ;)

does David still help you dress up for your dates? What did you wear Saturday? Was David caged? did he get to reclaim you after? Did you tell him any dirty details?

what's Cash like in bed? is he a dirty talker? does he like to cum in your mouth or in the condom inside you? what's his favorite position? is he dominant?

so many delightful complexities to mull over.
:whip:
:whip:
Yes, I agree, as when Jane does write more than the one sentence entries, the way she puts things are fascinating and compelling.

JH's comments are also interesting when he gives a bit of their experiences.

BigHotMess
Experienced

Unread post by BigHotMess » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:13 pm

I'd like to hear about the complexities as well. Because, and I say this with complete respect, it sounds like David has some reservations about this guy and, in addition, his behavior (jealousy, disrespect) seems to be non-optimal behavior for someone in his position.

Also, there have been incidents in the past which have led to some extremely unhealthy behavior on the side of the bulls up to and including getting physical with David.

While I appreciate complexities it sounds pretty simple that it's time to cut bait with this guy. What are the (complex) reasons not to do so?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:15 am

I have a new term. boyfriend recalaiming. heehee

does david dress me? no not usually. Saturday...little black dress. no not caged Saturday.thismorning....
no didn't reclaim
cash is slow and deliberate in bed, likes every position . dirty talk. just a little like most men. he came in the condoms. seemed to like me riding him. as dominant as most guys I suppose. liked when I licked his cock after sex.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:33 am

Boyfriend reclaiming.....sounds naughty.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:40 am

jane wrote:I have a new term. boyfriend recalaiming. heehee

does david dress me? no not usually. Saturday...little black dress. no not caged Saturday.thismorning....
no didn't reclaim
cash is slow and deliberate in bed, likes every position . dirty talk. just a little like most men. he came in the condoms. seemed to like me riding him. as dominant as most guys I suppose. liked when I licked his cock after sex.
Wow, he had a Very good time it seems... :lol:

:twisted:

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:46 pm

jane wrote:I have a new term. boyfriend recalaiming. heehee

no didn't reclaim
Like most guys, indeed. I think most of us enjoy some of the nuances that may seem trivial to a lady. You licking his cock after sex, is a real mind-game for us guys. Maybe it's just the guys I know, but things like that leave an indelible image in our minds that this gal is on a sexual level that others don't understand. I love it when Mrs looks up at me with "hunger" while giving a BJ. Or takes it out and slaps it on her tongue. An otherwise wonderful BJ (aren't they all?) can be exponentially better just by bringing a little sass to it. But, things like licking it after sex are even stronger images to a man. While I am starting to fade away from the massive sexual daze I am in, having her do that will bring it all right back home. Ten minutes later, I'm starting to want it again. Just from that simple act. And it stays with us for days! Good for you....and him, of course.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:14 pm

that's just what a good girlfriend does.

QandA, no QOS tattoo at the moment. may have to get another

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:56 pm

How about a QOS anklet? You would look even sexier.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Seems like she had an anklet at one point. Have to ask her when she gets home.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:50 pm

Janes Husband wrote:Seems like she had an anklet at one point. Have to ask her when she gets home.
...from, inquiring minds would love to know...? :)