Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Fotodom
Pervert

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by Fotodom » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:48 pm

It's interesting that as more find a place with special interests on the web, the less grasp of the content there may be. So in an attempt at a frame of reference, trying to use a formula comes into play.

It's occurred to me that it's like understanding jazz; "if you have to ask, you'll never know" Louis Armstrong.

ejat69
Virgin

Unread post by ejat69 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:30 pm

Dicktwat wrote:
jane wrote:of course I do. don't go there. thx
She doesn't wanna go there.
For reasons known to her.
So, don't.

Actually, my question is directed at David, If he doesn't want to go there then I will STFU! ;)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:38 pm

met a new guy yesterday. real cute, blondish hair, early 30s. we had sex and it was great. I didn't plan for it, but it seemed right. today we met again and some more really good sex, but he acted weird afterward. sometimes I just don't know about some of the people I meet doing this or what their expectations and hangups are.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:46 pm

You just blow their minds with your body and being able to share it with them - lucky bastard, wish I could! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :up:

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:You just blow their minds with your body and being able to share it with them - lucky bastard, wish I could! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :up:
I agree! Sex with jane would blow one's mind, but who would care? It'd be worth it. :)

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:18 pm

jane wrote:met a new guy yesterday. real cute, blondish hair, early 30s. we had sex and it was great. I didn't plan for it, but it seemed right. today we met again and some more really good sex, but he acted weird afterward. sometimes I just don't know about some of the people I meet doing this or what their expectations and hangups are.
Weird in what way? Can you share that aspect? Maybe he was kinda wishing you weren't married if he knew that.

I'd be acting weird too, kinda like wow, I'm such a lucky man.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:07 pm

We both love each other otherwise we wouldn't be together. Whether there are bumps and ups and downs; well if you have been married that's part of the landscape.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:27 pm

I hope you 2 have not had any bumps or (other types) of ups and downs? Hope all is well with you both. :up: :up: :up: :up:

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:44 am

Winter is coming !!!!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:26 pm

thx ares. ya never know.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:39 pm

Jane, as always, you are super hot. I think women in their 30's and 40's are the hottest. I don't have any scientific proof, but.... from personal observation, they rule. No disrespect to our younger and older hot wives.

This lifestyle ain't for the faint of heart. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the bedroom.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:24 am

We both love each other otherwise we wouldn't be together. Whether there are bumps and ups and downs; well if you have been married that's part of the landscape.
You two are so great! :)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:41 pm

okay update for any who care. I've been kind of down lately. had dinner with dj last week, he was very kind. I met a friend of his and he began flirting with me online. he and dj came up with the idea of a 3some. I havn't done that much in the past, and since I liked them both I agreed to last night. dj picked me up. I told david I was going out, but not much else and he stayed with the children. when we got to his friends place he was about to take a shower. so he went in and did that while dj and I began kissing in the living room. then I decided to sneak and take a peak. I watched him in the shower and dj came up behind me and began kissing my neck and undressing me. I turned around and we kissed and soon his friend was touching me from behind. they brought me into the bedroom and I sat down and found two big cocks at half way up in front of me. I took them in my hands, enjoying the feeling of holding two men literally in my hands. then I licked and kissed both of them thoroughly. after that I rode dj reverse on the edge of the bed and sucked his friend. then I sucked dj while his friend took me from behind. then I sat on his friend and sucked dj. at that point both of them seemed to cum unexpectedly. dj came on my face and soon after that his friend said 'oh shiiit' and gripped my hips as he came. I don't think he expected that to happen so quickly. I was tired after a long day so dj drove me home. after some more kisses of course.

now you can read this david.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:47 pm

Oh wow! Jane that is so intense.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:20 pm

Dear Jane,

Our appetite for you may never be fully satisfied :oops: , but you never disappoint us, either. :whip: :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

Love,

Your devoted (perverted ;) ?) fans and acolytes. :twisted:

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:10 pm

Mmmm, so delicious

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Jane, you siad you were kind of down lately? Anything in particular or just the led up to the holiday blues? Did this encounter improve the mood beyond just the play time?

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Interesting relationship, the hubby learns of the wife's activities on a forum. Btw that was quite a loquacious post for you Jane.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:51 pm

I'm always interested in you and your experiences Jane, thanks for the insight into your life. :up:

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:47 am

jane wrote: then I decided to sneak and take a peak. I watched him in the shower and dj came up behind me and began kissing my neck and undressing me. I turned around and we kissed and soon his friend was touching me from behind.
This just sounds like a lot of fun.
I've often felt that JH learns details about Jane's trysts here first.
I think he likes it that way, sometimes.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:06 am

Sounds like Jane had her hands full among other places....

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:09 am

Sweet Jane!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:29 am

jane wrote:okay update for any who care. I've been kind of down lately. had dinner with dj last week, he was very kind. I met a friend of his and he began flirting with me online. he and dj came up with the idea of a 3some. I havn't done that much in the past, and since I liked them both I agreed to last night.
Dearest Jane

Your Thread is a Classic. It has been at the very top of my "Must Read" list since I started reading here over7 years ago.

I know you juggle a lot of responsibilities in your everyday life. I am thrilled for both you and David that you discovered this little "hobby" to help keep your marriage exciting.

I would like to Thank You both for the time you have both spent here at OHW to bring us along on your amazing journey. I hope the adventure with DJ and frend brought a spark of vitality to your recent discouragement.

Respectfully, Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Morgan wrote:
jane wrote: then I decided to sneak and take a peak. I watched him in the shower and dj came up behind me and began kissing my neck and undressing me. I turned around and we kissed and soon his friend was touching me from behind.
This just sounds like a lot of fun.
I've often felt that JH learns details about Jane's trysts here first.
I think he likes it that way, sometimes.
It actually does make for interesting surprises.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:01 pm

Do you enjoy these surprises?