Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Jane - Happy holidays to you all!
Are you still seeing Grant and DJ? If yes, how often?
What about the guy who was married to a nurse - the one you dated in Sep? I am also very curious whether you are still meeting the 'super attractive and intelligent' guy you met in March/April of this year.

soupcan_44
Experienced

Unread post by soupcan_44 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:03 am

Just wanted to acknowledge the 10 anniversary of your first post here and extend my best wishes to you both.

I...and I’m sure many of your followers and fan would like an update from you and Dave however brief on your current status. My mind has imagined a number of unpleasant things that I suspect and hope is just my silly immigination filling in the blanks and that you are both well, and still happy and together.

Happy OHW Anniversary Jane...

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:36 pm

Yes congrats on the ten year journey! Best wishes to you both!
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:42 am

a little christmas eve magic for my husband. or eve of the eve i guess. we got a little sex in before the festivities of the week. a little sex i'll say to tease him. after i got him hard again with some teasing about past adventures, and future possibilities and a hj. is that a ruined orgasm? i guess so. is any orgasm a bad one though?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:59 am

Jane you and your husband's adventures give me hope that my wifes and mine can run as long as yours has!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:59 am

Dammit Jane, you are so hot in so many ways. :up: :mrgreen:

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:00 pm

Any orgasm is a good orgasm and cumming from Jane’s hand I’d say is an excellent one.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:44 am

Merry Christmas Jane and Jane's hubby.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:18 pm

thank you so much.
i'm thinking new years eve is a good time to find some new guys, just depends if we're up to it at the moment.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Happy New Year, Jane and David.

For sure, the guys will have no problem getting up for you, Jane. :D :o

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:51 pm

I hope my messages are getting through.....

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:03 am

jane wrote:thank you so much.
i'm thinking new years eve is a good time to find some new guys, just depends if we're up to it at the moment.
After your Xmas eve eve special, David ought to be ready for anything, even if you have to cage him. :whip:

I fondly remember the NY Eve when Jane met a college BBall player who let her ring in the new year on his BBC (and take a load on her pretty face IIRC!)

:oops:

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:09 am

I could be up to it. Probably not long enough for you though. :(

In either way. :( :(
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:03 am

KN2016 wrote:
After your Xmas eve eve special, David ought to be ready for anything, even if you have to cage him. :whip:

I fondly remember the NY Eve when Jane met a college BBall player who let her ring in the new year on his BBC (and take a load on her pretty face IIRC!)

:oops:
Yes! Yes, indeed!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:15 pm

Before dinner, only been home from work a few minutes Jane asked me to come to the bedroom and then when we got there on into the bedroom. She snuggled for a moment and then asked me to drop my pants. Then she turned me around and gripped my penis. She began talking about one of the times she was with a bull and asking me to picture it. Then she said to bend over like she had been. She was squeezing me, i'm over the toilet and before long i'm so aroused i cum . Turning around after a few moments she was handing me a cage to put on.
Sitting at dinner , caged, still cum on me a bit, one of the more hotter/stranger/difficult to describe moments of this journey.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:11 am

So so sexxy Jane's hubby.
Could we change your ni c name to
Mr. Jane. If not please do be mad.
It just seems Jane is in charge and you both like it that way....

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:09 am

I'm glad to see you posting on this tread again, David!
That was quite the hot cuckold dream to have your wife milk your cum into the toilet as she tells you of a time she enjoyed a real cock! She knows how to truly push your cuck buttons and showed you where your useless husband cum needs to go. Wow, you are living the cuck life that so many here can only wish for!
I'd be grateful if you told us about how this adventure the two of you have been on has changed and affected you in any positive and any negative ways. Telling us about what has been the hottest parts, the lows and how you were strong enough to deal with it all and how you make your marriage work in this very non traditional way. Your prospective would be a valuable one to all of us!
My wife and I may be moving in somewhat the same direction (She loves BBC too!) And she is enjoying deep cucking me more and more. So anything you have to say on this might very well be helpful to me and others here.
Best wishes to you both for the new year, may it be epic!
Sutter
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Turning around after a few moments she was handing me a cage to put on.
Interesting! I've never been interested in cages but I do enjoy the power exchange of my wife
deciding if and when I will be allowed to ejaculate. (The rest of the time, I orgasm tantrically.)

This is an interesting new development. I imagine it must make the fact that Jane has total sexual freedom
and availability even more intense. Please do tell us how it unfolds.

Best wishes,

potato barn
Virgin

Unread post by potato barn » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:06 pm

If nothing else, Jane is fucking hot.

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:13 pm

Janes Husband wrote:Before dinner, only been home from work a few minutes Jane asked me to come to the bedroom and then when we got there on into the bedroom. She snuggled for a moment and then asked me to drop my pants. Then she turned me around and gripped my penis. She began talking about one of the times she was with a bull and asking me to picture it. Then she said to bend over like she had been. She was squeezing me, i'm over the toilet and before long i'm so aroused i cum . Turning around after a few moments she was handing me a cage to put on.
Sitting at dinner , caged, still cum on me a bit, one of the more hotter/stranger/difficult to describe moments of this journey.
If the pinnacle of the cuckold experience is the ability to imagine things from your wife's perspective -- this is a perfect example. You couldn't get much closer to experiencing how Jane feels when she goes over to see a FB and finds herself leaving an hour or so later with no panties, a soaked, stretched, sore cummy pussy and some post-orgasm tingling after being bent over and barebacked by a BBC.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:14 am

over the past couple of years i havn't posted a lot, or as much as before. there's been less hotwifing , but there's been a lot i havn't shared. we've struggled as a couple with this. david even dated another woman a couple summers ago. i've seen a lot of people disappear from the forum over the years. i'm sure they have gone through issues, and they just had to leave. for us it's been similar. we've shared some, but not all of it.
david really recoiled last night from the other nights event. we've had some time apart in the past , and that's what it's come to again. i suppose we're both tired in a way of going in different directions with this. that's about all i can put into words at the moment.

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:24 am

jane wrote:over the past couple of years i havn't posted a lot, or as much as before. there's been less hotwifing , but there's been a lot i havn't shared. we've struggled as a couple with this. david even dated another woman a couple summers ago. i've seen a lot of people disappear from the forum over the years. i'm sure they have gone through issues, and they just had to leave. for us it's been similar. we've shared some, but not all of it.
david really recoiled last night from the other nights event. we've had some time apart in the past , and that's what it's come to again. i suppose we're both tired in a way of going in different directions with this. that's about all i can put into words at the moment.
Sorry to hear that Jane. I'm sure the intensity of the experience is something that takes considerable processing. I hope you guys can reach a place that works for both of you and thanks for sharing your adventures sorry they've come at a cost.

annarborhw
Trainable

Unread post by annarborhw » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:35 am

This lifestyle is dangerous. The danger is part of the excitement for many. It can be a high wire act. This thread should be a must-read for anyone who thinks this is what they want.

Jane, good luck to both of you wherever your paths take you from this point. I hope you continue to post from time to time because I think the most valuable part of your story for us readers, particularly those who come here looking for advice as to how to begin or continue, is yet to be written.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:16 am

There are some experiences from the past that my wife and I still find incredibly painful, 16 years later, from our heaviest time in the lifestyle. I can appreciate some of what you two are addressing and my heart goes out to you.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:25 am

" ... tired of going in different directions with this ... "

Yes. :|

"Communication" is important and often effective for adjusting contrasts of feeling between spouses. But sometimes there is too much incompatibility of feeling for communication to adjust. I hope that will not be the case here.

Best to you both, as always.