Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jane
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by jane » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:17 am

after a break this week i saw Cash last night. he's kind of peculiar. he seems to mostly like blowjobs. i laid between his legs giving him a long slow bj. he even took a call while i was doing it. that's all we did sexually. different kinds of people .

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:11 am

You must find his cock attractive, as you suck it so much. In what way is it satisfying to have only that kind of contact? Something different than the double pounding you got last week it seems!
What you have said about him so far is that he likes to show you off (who wouldn't!!!!) and that he likes you to suck him. He must play with your body in some way, sometimes.... ?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:13 pm

sometimes people have intriguing things about them. he has a bit of mystery. that's a big attention puller for a lot of us.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Ah, mystery.... :) Well thx for addressing my comment.

Oh btw, can we see another pic, please? :D

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:06 pm

Note to self- Develop some mystery. NOW!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:31 am

no mystery last night. really didn't play the past week until the weekend. saw cash. last night saw dj's friend on a solo date. he really pounded me. super body and cock. had no trouble pleasing...;)
that should get me through this busy week. or maybe the next month.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:09 am

Sounds like you had an intense night with this friend. He must have the tool and size you prefer and enjoy the most.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:08 am

jane wrote:no mystery last night. really didn't play the past week until the weekend. saw cash. last night saw dj's friend on a solo date. he really pounded me. super body and cock. had no trouble pleasing...;)
that should get me through this busy week. or maybe the next month.
I absolutely Love seeing a post like this from you Jane.

You are the queen of Vicarious HotWifing. :up:

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

c_takeme
Experienced

Unread post by c_takeme » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Love to read about your adventures. While I have had my share of regular, occassional and opportunistic 'activities' with a range of men and women, your adventures always encourage me to be even more adventurous.

Kisses
C

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:48 pm

jane wrote:after a break this week i saw Cash last night. he's kind of peculiar. he seems to mostly like blowjobs. i laid between his legs giving him a long slow bj. he even took a call while i was doing it. that's all we did sexually. different kinds of people .

I like this. Getting with a bull just to please him is very hot. Not sure how he resists wanting more of you though.

bradsparks2016
Prepubescent

Unread post by bradsparks2016 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:58 am

Hello, Jane. I am new to the forum and like others I have read all our your posts as well as your husband. To say the least, I am intrigued. My wife and I went through an emotional affair 2 years ago. She stepped out and it devastated us. I have learned that a husband must support their wife on so many avenues or she will find someone who pays attention. That brings me to the question, how do you and your husband have such a close relationship? Is the time with your bulls just sex? How strong is the bond with your hubby? Since discovery, I wonder if I keep her happy. She says that she is and I want to believe her. Since reading your adventure, I am intrigued with your situation. Can you tell me more about your marriage bond? I would like to hear from you and your husband if possible.

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:19 pm

Greetings Jane! It has taken quite a long while to catch up on this excellent thread. Now I will take this opportunity to ask a question of you, Jane... or really of anyone who would like to reply.

Here's my situation in a tiny nutshell. My sexy wife and I have experimented with the cuck/hotwife lifestyle for a bit and I had the fantastic pleasure of watching her spread her legs to a variety of men. They took their full pleasure with her. We had mixed success as some guys were total duds. Even so, we also had some good experiences. After a while, my wife gained a bit of weight and became self-conscious about her appearance despite still looking rather sexy. When we used to go to the "couples club" she dressed in extremely revealing clothes, corsets, sheer lace bra to display her 40DD tits (no shirt,) fishnet stockings - you get the idea... She says she might get back into things later but it has been maybe 2 years. All the men she fucked while we were active had considerably more cock equipment than I do (I'm well below average in that department) and she has no sexual desire for me anymore. I have had NO SEX of ANY kind for nearly 2 years!! She hasn't had anyone either. My only release is when I jerk off thinking about what I have seen her do with other men in the past and the hope that she will return to it.

So my question is simply this: Jane, or anybody, can a women's lust for sex be rekindled? Jane, your adventures are fantastic! If only more wives were as free and sexually confident as you are. (personally, I truly believe all wives should be hotwives.) The world would be a MUCH better place and less stressful. What motivates you to keep hotwifing? Is it the variety of men? The freedom to date? The thrill of experiencing new fucking styles? I would LOVE to get my wife sexually active again but... so far my efforts have failed.

Sorry for the long post but I'm hoping an ACTUAL hotwife (as opposed to the bogus posts from men pretending to be women) might be able to know how to best get a woman to start fucking new men again.

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:29 pm

My wife Sarah had a few like that, she is a very nice lady sounds much like you. She felt they went through the trouble of taking her to dinner, or drinks , getting a room, so she felt obligated. She decided to see if it would get better when the sex started. Like you she was dissapointed and she felt used afterwood. They called her , to try to make addional dates. When she said no, they acted like she should be glad that the called her. They were her age. Sarah then meet a man who was 55 , much older then her. He took her out to a nice dinner then drinks, then to his home. He made passionate love to her multipal times. When it was over, he kuddeled with her and spooned with her all night. In the morning he took her to breakfast, and then brought her back to were she left her car. He made sure she got started all right. Then called her to make sure she got home ok and that I was all right with it when she got home. That was 2 years ago, she sees hime 4 times a month, goes on loog weekends and vacations. He took her on a 10 day cruise in October. She has a spicial place in her heart for him, but loves me for letting him love her. So sometimes it works out right

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:52 pm

TonyF25 wrote:My wife Sarah had a few like that, she is a very nice lady sounds much like you. She felt they went through the trouble of taking her to dinner, or drinks , getting a room, so she felt obligated. She decided to see if it would get better when the sex started. Like you she was dissapointed and she felt used afterwood. They called her , to try to make addional dates. When she said no, they acted like she should be glad that the called her. They were her age. Sarah then meet a man who was 55 , much older then her. He took her out to a nice dinner then drinks, then to his home. He made passionate love to her multipal times. When it was over, he kuddeled with her and spooned with her all night. In the morning he took her to breakfast, and then brought her back to were she left her car. He made sure she got started all right. Then called her to make sure she got home ok and that I was all right with it when she got home. That was 2 years ago, she sees hime 4 times a month, goes on loog weekends and vacations. He took her on a 10 day cruise in October. She has a spicial place in her heart for him, but loves me for letting him love her. So sometimes it works out right
Tony
Sounds great she is lucky to find such a nice intelligent BF. My wifes BF just hated me and the fact she would go home and have sex with me. Her BF was married at the time and his wife did not agree with the affair between him and my wife.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:07 pm

Not sure what all that is about. Jane is out with DJ tonight , and he wants to have a threesome with a girlfriend of his.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:23 pm

Are you ok with that? Does she play with women?

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:27 pm

Most of the attention will be the two of them on DJ , i believe.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:02 pm

I wonder how DJ set this up.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:38 pm

My wife has played with couples once or twice, but it's not her general program. I have actually gotten hot watching it, but only at parts that clearly had her very worked up. Truth is I would get hot at anything that my wife was clearly into. Very interested to hear how this goes.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Janes Husband wrote:Most of the attention will be the two of them on DJ , i believe.
Which one gets his cum.... :twisted:

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:21 am

she did !
we didn't play with each other. the most touching was her reaching for my hand when he entered her doggystyle. later she parted my thighs for him. dj had enough strength for both us, i'm almost surprised to say. but then days are long and i wasn't staying all night.
he's been seeing this girl for a few months. the only single girl he is seeing, and his only other regular really. she's blonde and petite. it was fun, and not too awkward thankfully.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:38 am

Sounds delightful.
I could appreciate if this made David feel like running madly off in all directions.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:52 am

Was she reaching out for your hand like hold my hand as he enters me? Like reassurance?

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:22 am

you truly keep life interesting( in a very good way)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:06 pm

starbuckslvr wrote:Was she reaching out for your hand like hold my hand as he enters me? Like reassurance?
pretty much , he's large. but she's had him before.