Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
up2her

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by up2her » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:47 pm

jane wrote:
starbuckslvr wrote:Was she reaching out for your hand like hold my hand as he enters me? Like reassurance?
pretty much , he's large. but she's had him before.
I'm curious how "strong" he is. LOL. Did this go on for an hour? 2? Did both of you gals cum multiple times?

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:12 pm

jane wrote:
starbuckslvr wrote:Was she reaching out for your hand like hold my hand as he enters me? Like reassurance?
Maybe she's not used to something that large yet.

Dmo
Experienced

Unread post by Dmo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:05 am

jane wrote:she did !
we didn't play with each other. the most touching was her reaching for my hand when he entered her doggystyle. later she parted my thighs for him. dj had enough strength for both us, i'm almost surprised to say. but then days are long and i wasn't staying all night.
he's been seeing this girl for a few months. the only single girl he is seeing, and his only other regular really. she's blonde and petite. it was fun, and not too awkward thankfully.
Can I ask? Where did he cum? And did he only cum once?

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:11 am

It's ashamed that the guy made you feel embarrased and ashamed, and did not terat you like a lover should. My wife goes on a date with her regular lover, she comes home spent sore ,very satisfied. He can do things to her that I can't do. I makesme feel good that someone can please her like that.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:49 am

up2her wrote:
jane wrote:
I'm curious how "strong" he is. LOL. Did this go on for an hour? 2? Did both of you gals cum multiple times?
a little over an hour i think. between foreplay and a little cuddling after, i didn't really keep my eyes on the clock. i came once. i'm not sure about her. with switching back and forth the rhythm kind of breaks.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:38 am

Sounds like a hot time, but maybe not something to do too often.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Sounds like a nice time. I agree with D+D though. My wife has had experiences with couples and had fun, but she feels too distracted by the complexity of it to really want it to be a regular thing.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:12 pm

some things are nice for a change or once in a while only.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Jane I love this thread and the posts from you and JH.
I only get the chance to catch up from time to time but have been following since you guys started the thread. I don't only look for the hot times which are great but also appreciate your honesty in posting the ups and downs and complexities of merging hotwifing with family life, kids etc. You are beautiful in mind and body and have an exceptionally capable man as husband and father to your children. You are both also very successful in exploring the potential of a happy modern marriage.

Thank you both for sharing your experiences.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:36 pm

OZCPL wrote:Jane I love this thread and the posts from you and JH.
I only get the chance to catch up from time to time but have been following since you guys started the thread. I don't only look for the hot times which are great but also appreciate your honesty in posting the ups and downs and complexities of merging hotwifing with family life, kids etc. You are beautiful in mind and body and have an exceptionally capable man as husband and father to your children. You are both also very successful in exploring the potential of a happy modern marriage.

Thank you both for sharing your experiences.
BUMP this! Appreciate the honest unveiling of the adventure as a whole with your partner in life. Thanks to you both.

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:36 pm

Wow... No one commented on my first post in this thread (granted, it was pretty long for a first post.) Let me try again :-)

Jane, or anyone who would like to share their thoughts, what do you suggest a true cuck like me can do to encourage his wife to get BACK INTO the hotwife lifestyle? We had some experiences with other men 3 years back but since then she has taken a break from playing around. I want her desperately to get back on the horse. Since she stopped 3 years ago we have NO SEX at all!! She must be frustrated and I know I sure am. Any suggestions? How to peak her interest?

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:22 pm

Luvinlife wrote:Wow... No one commented on my first post in this thread (granted, it was pretty long for a first post.) Let me try again :-)

Jane, or anyone who would like to share their thoughts, what do you suggest a true cuck like me can do to encourage his wife to get BACK INTO the hotwife lifestyle? We had some experiences with other men 3 years back but since then she has taken a break from playing around. I want her desperately to get back on the horse. Since she stopped 3 years ago we have NO SEX at all!! She must be frustrated and I know I sure am. Any suggestions? How to peak her interest?
You would get more response if you start your own thread.

Some of us choose not to respond to posts that hijack an existing thread.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:21 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Luvinlife wrote:Wow... No one commented on my first post in this thread (granted, it was pretty long for a first post.) Let me try again :-)

You would get more response if you start your own thread.

Some of us choose not to respond to posts that hijack an existing thread.

Mr GILF
I see. It wasn't my intention to "hijack" the thread. Jane is a hotwife... she experimented and tried it at first and then found she liked it. It's perfectly logical to ask her opinion about how another woman might do teh same. Many questions have been asked of her over the years on this thread. They weren't always asking about her experience directly. In fact, the comments went pretty far afield sometimes.

Please accept my apologies for trying to "hijack" this thread.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:36 pm

good girl all week. date tonight. naughty to be determined.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:10 pm

Good luck babe x
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:58 pm

Time to be a very bad girl

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:17 pm

jane wrote:good girl all week. date tonight. naughty to be determined.
:) That's so naughty and sexy. You are one special lady.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:16 pm

She's on a date, but i still don't know with who.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:30 pm

So she doesn’t tell you in advance? Is this something you both agreed on?

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:55 pm

I know I'm hoping for naughty. :mrgreen:

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:44 pm

I'm betting that Jane will be at least a little bit naughty.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:35 am

She's on a date, but i still don't know with who.
That sounds like fun!

It occurred to me that although you have both described different adventures,
you have never mentioned how you both feel about Jane's Hotwifing
and how it affects your relationship together. Do you have sex more often
or more intensely? Do you reclaim? How has Hotwifing changed your feelings for
each other?

Is it that no one has asked before or is it that you'd rather keep this stuff private?
If you both feel like sharing, please do but also, please don't feel any pressure
to do so.

Best wishes,

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:04 am

i went out with cash. we had a very nice dinner at a great restaurant. after that we went to his place. i started off kneeling and sucking him, and then onto the bed and sucking on his balls. funny, either of us came ! i rode him for a bit, then he took me doggy, but he seemed distracted. he often does . i even let him put his cock between my breasts, but no cum. i did have a good time with him though.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:12 am

Wow, no white Christmas for your chest sweetie x
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:20 am

well, there's still time ;)