Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jane
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by jane » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:17 pm

i'd feel childish if i called myself dicktwat

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Morgan wrote:
softcantfind wrote:
D+D wrote:
Dicktwat wrote:
This is one instance where the double standards are exposed, and i called it out religiously (Ones that i am aware of).

If grant gf wants him away from you, and you KNEW about it, don't you think you should be respecting his gf wish even if grant isn't inclined to do so ???
A classic case of how a relationship wrecker scenario plays out.
A shame actually. Regardless of one's lifestyle, it is downright trashy and vile.

Grant is confused ??
Sure, you does help him by opening your legs.
You want people to respect your lifestyle, start it off by respecting other people relationship.

Morals may seem ubiquitous and dividing in the age of liberalism, but respect and principle are still alive and applauded.
It is not Jane's responsibility to play moral police. Grant is a big boy. It's his responsibility to do whatever with whatever other relationship he has. Besides he is not even married. He, after all, initiated this rendezvous not jane.

Hi D+D, I agree with what you said.
:up: :up:
:up: :up: :up:

Mr GILF
Last edited by Mr1SexyGILF on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:35 pm

Morgan wrote:
Aynsley wrote:^ ^ ^ ^

<sigh>
There always seems to be 'one' in the crowd.
Count me in with D+D's group.
I'm struggling with the proper response to dickears.
Ultimately, ignoring him really is the my best option.
:up: :up: :up:

Mr GILF
Last edited by Mr1SexyGILF on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:38 pm

jane wrote:i'd feel childish if i called myself dicktwat
I absolutely love the way you stand up for yourself Jane.

It is often said the confidence is "Sexy".

In your case I find it Ultra Sexy.

Mr GILF

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:23 pm

For someone that just joined on August 2016 you sure do have a holier than thou attitude. We are all adults. I don't think we need to be lectured and/or reprimanded.

Just give your advice in a nice way and move on.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:10 pm

starbuckslvr wrote:For someone that just joined on August 2016 you sure do have a holier than thou attitude. We are all adults. I don't think we need to be lectured and/or reprimanded.

Very well put, SL. Some seem to think they owe it to people to give them tough "love". This is the only forum of any sort that I have ever bothered logging onto and that is the very reason why. HW'ing is just too much of a draw for me not to. Overall, I still think there's some great peeps on here. Cheers to you all! Especially Jane and David!! :whip: :mrgreen: ;)

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:45 am

starbuckslvr wrote:For someone that just joined on August 2016 you sure do have a holier than thou attitude. We are all adults. I don't think we need to be lectured and/or reprimanded.

My guess is he didn't just arrive on the planet in August. It is possible he has some life experience. Not saying I agree with his conclusions but I would deal with the substance of his argument rather than attacks, his name or longevity on ohw.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:30 am

i think most other wives stop posting such constant updates after they have been here awhile. not sure why i still am?

chatted a little with dj's friend last night, who we had a threesome with. we'd like to get together tonight, but he works very late so that is probably out.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:53 am

I hope it's because, on balance, you know you are loved and appreciated here. I know I have learned a lot from your experiences which have helped us as we moved forward with our own.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:01 am

4herpleasure89 wrote: I would deal with the substance of his argument rather than attacks, his name or longevity on ohw.
Jane did that, rather handily IMHO.

Dmo
Experienced

Unread post by Dmo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:57 am

jane wrote:i think most other wives stop posting such constant updates after they have been here awhile. not sure why i still am?

chatted a little with dj's friend last night, who we had a threesome with. we'd like to get together tonight, but he works very late so that is probably out.

All the hot wives here are awesome, but your constant interaction with other people here is one of the many reasons why you're just so amazing. :)

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:44 pm

Dmo wrote:
jane wrote:i think most other wives stop posting such constant updates after they have been here awhile. not sure why i still am?

All the hot wives here are awesome, but your constant interaction with other people here is one of the many reasons why you're just so amazing. :)
BUMP! this. Not intended at all as pressure to continue. I would miss your posts greatly, but I would understand. You the bomb!

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:06 pm

It would be a big loss if you were to stop Jane but it is understandable. But it would be a big loss. :(

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Hello friend! I got caught up on your thread. Sounds like you have been having fun. I am like you, I don't post as much as I use to either. But, please don't stop posting. All of us enjoy this thread.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Sweet Jane, I hope you understand just how much your loyal audience appreciates and admires you and David and your long adventure. This has been a fascinating story with many interesting twists along the way and it continues to develop. It's been so informative and ever evolving and seems far from finished. So we all hope you will continue to share it with us, because we care and are captivated by the flair with which you venture out and enjoy your sexual aptitude.

I hate it when you (and other hotwives) get nit-picked or scolded by critics. I wish them flying monkeys.

Thank you for having the courage and honesty to share your evolution as a person.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:52 pm

I definitely do not encourage you to leave. No, no, no. Can't do that. You are far too important to so many of us who see you as the queen of all hotwives. You are a friend to countless people here who value your advice and council.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:54 am

I believe that anyone who assumes that Jane is foreshadowing her departure with this comment is mistaking her genuine pondering.
She finishes her post with a typical comment about a tryst that probably won't happen.
jane wrote:chatted a little with dj's friend last night, who we had a threesome with. we'd like to get together tonight, but he works very late so that is probably out.
I have my own opinions about why Jane and therefore JH remain here, but it is pure speculation that hasn't been asked for.

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:01 am

I hope dicktwat didn't chase off Jane and David.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:16 am

I'll venture out on a limb, I'm a long time board member who's read your story from the beginning. While I rarely comment, I always check the threads. Part of it is, I'm not the kind of guy who just echo's back, "Oooh that's great! More sex stories please!"

I love watching from the sidelines, and watching the journey traveled. There's so many great stories that started out on here that just stopped. It's always so disappointing when some hotwife/couple shows up, has some great start and then *poof* gone. I know they owe us nothing, but man it would be nice if once in awhile someone says, "Hey I'm out but thanks!"

So your consistency is appreciated by probably the 100's of people like me. Keep up the good work.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:35 am

WatchinginNJ wrote:

I'll venture out on a limb, I'm a long time board member who's read your story from the beginning. While I rarely comment, I always check the threads. Part of it is, I'm not the kind of guy who just echo's back, "Oooh that's great! More sex stories please!"

I love watching from the sidelines, and watching the journey traveled. There's so many great stories that started out on here that just stopped. It's always so disappointing when some hotwife/couple shows up, has some great start and then *poof* gone. I know they owe us nothing, but man it would be nice if once in awhile someone says, "Hey I'm out but thanks!"

So your consistency is appreciated by probably the 100's of people like me. Keep up the good work.
I'm sure that hundreds completely agree with this. I know I do. Thumbs up to you watching. :up:

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:36 am

She hasn't been with anyone this week, plus she doesn't talk much anymore to friends she met here. That doesn't mean she won't post anymore. Have to wait and see.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:38 am

Everyone needs a break occasionally. Take advantage David and enjoy that awesome woman. Of course I know you will. ;)

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:02 am

David just curious, did you find out about her tryst with Grant here on the forum when we did or did do show and tell? "honey I baked a chocolate cream pie for you, come get it while it's hot!"

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:11 pm

Jane's meeting with a new person at the moment. Oldest man she has seen, she thinks. 63.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Janes Husband wrote:Jane's meeting with a new person at the moment. Oldest man she has seen, she thinks. 63.
Hope the old goat rocks her world.

Mr GILF