Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:18 pm

Sleeping over is not always the best thing, I like it when they fuck me, then fuck off so I can be myself in the morning.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:08 pm

afternoon quickies solve the problem

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:50 pm

jane wrote:afternoon quickies solve the problem
Nooners, now you're talking, especially if you have to go back to work....
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:21 pm

On the plus side, one of several apparently, i come home to a smiling face.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:37 am

jane wrote:yes....one or the other of us is sleeping over. i don't like drive home's at midnight.
Having kids in your home makes that a challenge but I like the fantasy of you bringing him to your bed for the night.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:00 am

Whatever you do will be exciting to your fans if you have fun Jane.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:15 pm

We just had a rare during the day session with me present. Our kids had a last minute invite to some friend's house and i suggested jane call one of her FB's. She was unsure; she's been out of it this week. She did decide to call our friend Grant and he was available thankfully. Post later, if i can.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:46 pm

Yes please let us know how it went.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Janes Husband wrote:We just had a rare during the day session with me present. Our kids had a last minute invite to some friend's house and i suggested jane call one of her FB's. She was unsure; she's been out of it this week. She did decide to call our friend Grant and he was available thankfully. Post later, if i can.
Excellent, love to hear all about it.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:08 pm

;) :up:

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:39 pm

Like i said Grant came over. He seemed comfortable at first. Jane came out quickly after i answered the door. They began chatting and she gave him a peck, but it turned into a longer kiss. The longer it went on he looked at me out of the corner of his eye. We both felt the awkwardness i guess. He and Jane went over to the couch and began kissing again. The phone rang and i went and talked to a friend for a couple minute's. When i returned Grant's pants were pulled down a little and Jane was on the counch sucking his dick. From slow licks to grabbing it and going up and down faster, looking him in the eye as well. He encouraged her with his words as well. She really worked it over a long time. Then they got undressed and she got on top of him, right on the couch. Again she really worked on him , really doing all the work riding him. Jane used some language she doesn't always, or i havn't heard her use much. Although she enjoy's being on top some time's, she isn't usually so passionate about it . She came too, before they rested a few minute's and began again. Which led to more deep kisses. She lay back at that point and he put her legs in the air before finishing. All during this she had started talking to me. Asking how it looked, asking me didn't Grant look like he fuck's her so well. She even asked me to take my dick out and stroke it while watching. All in all it was one of the hottest time's we had. After they finished i took the opportunity to go get the kids while they cleaned up, and i reminded them we'd be back fairly quick.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:00 pm

I like this new, or seldom revealed, side of Jane.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Very, very hot hearing that JH. Thanks for relating it to us. She must have looked awesome fucking and sucking another man. How did you feel while watching?

DaBolts
Experienced

Unread post by DaBolts » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:28 pm

Great updates. Love this thread

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:46 pm

It was highly arousing, but at the same time slightly jealous. Lots of emotion's rolled together. She was enjoying herself, and taking control of what she wanted , and he has what it take's to please her, as she has told me.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:46 pm

Wow! Sounds so hot. Thanks for sharing. It sounds like she really enjoyed him.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:46 am

Wow, that sounds like an incredibly erotic adventure for all of you!

Thank you JH, for your perspective.

Mr_CAB
Player

Unread post by Mr_CAB » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:17 am

meteor wrote:
Janes Husband wrote:It was highly arousing, but at the same time slightly jealous. Lots of emotion's rolled together. She was enjoying herself, and taking control of what she wanted , and he has what it take's to please her, as she has told me.
That is why watching is the greatest thing and the most gut wrenching thing all rolled together. Nothing better than seeing your wife making passionate love to another man but damn if it won't also get your stomach twisted in a knot.

I love it. I hate it. And I want her to do it again. I imagine many of us husbands of hotwives know those feelings.

True
Mrs_CABs teammate
aka Mr. Fortunate
Founding member of the "Lucky Bastard" club

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:23 am

It seems that i am sharing the adventure's Jane has lately more than she does. Tuesday night she went to talk with the couple she recently saw. She said it was mostly talk. Yesterday she met with someone new. He's japanese-american actually. That was surprising to me, but she said she thought his picture looked sexy. In person they hit it off well enough that she went back to his apartment. She said he knew what he was doing and she enjoyed him quite a bit. Wish i had more details to share.

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:52 am

Janes Husband wrote:It seems that i am sharing the adventure's Jane has lately more than she does. Tuesday night she went to talk with the couple she recently saw. She said it was mostly talk. Yesterday she met with someone new. He's japanese-american actually. That was surprising to me, but she said she thought his picture looked sexy. In person they hit it off well enough that she went back to his apartment. She said he knew what he was doing and she enjoyed him quite a bit. Wish i had more details to share.
Oh! Somebody new. Exciting!

luvs2eatpie
Experienced

Unread post by luvs2eatpie » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:33 am

Any news is great for us. If Jane is leaving you in the dark with details it actually makes me feel better about the lack of details that we get. It's just Jane's nature to be reserved on the details. Thanks for the update!

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:39 am

Janes Husband wrote: Wish i had more details to share.
In the past I've felt that sometimes you learned about her exploits here, like the rest of us.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:57 am

i probably give more detail than i use to. maybe i'm not good at it. we had sex with him on top for about 15 minutes. fairly vigorously. that's about it. he did like licking. he licked my nipple's, he licked my neck. havn't had someone do that in a while. like david said he's japanese, 27. racial preference's did come up. he said he mostly has dated white women. when i asked why he said because we have larger breasts. :lol:

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:23 am

Your narratives are just fine jane, short and to the point, but I would have imagined that you are licked frequently especially on the nipples.

luvs2eatpie
Experienced

Unread post by luvs2eatpie » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:43 am

Newsflash!

Boobs are awesome!

I'd love to experience "vigorous" with Jane some day. Even if it's just with my peepers. lol