Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
luvs2eatpie
Experienced

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by luvs2eatpie » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:11 am

That's some next-level teasing right there. Great job Jane!

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:57 am

Jane, that was one sexy weekend! Two great FB's, and an overnight visit to boot!

Keep it up! or should I say, you keep them up...

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:04 pm

thank you.
well i enjoy grant the most in that position, and well let's just say it's easiest to take cam in that position.

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:08 pm

jane wrote:thank you.
well i enjoy grant the most in that position, and well let's just say it's easiest to take cam in that position.
Oh yes! You had some serious double fun!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:09 pm

You are so good Jane, in a naughty kind of way. Hotwife delux.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:47 am

My wife had another date last night and seems to be very satisfied .

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:16 am

I'm glad Jane is still beaming.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:08 pm

It was great, dinner and...some fun . i have a bit of a sinus thing today though so the fun seems distant

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:08 pm

I hope you're feeling better.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:22 pm

it's just a lingering thing. not huge. still have to life life !

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:20 am

I always enjoy hearing of your adventures, Jane, but thank you so much for telling us about the teasing fun between you and your wonderful husband. That's the cherry on the cake!

frenchslyle17
Prepubescent

Unread post by frenchslyle17 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:36 pm

hello Jane, I am sorry for the bad experiences..you sounds like a nice person..
Can you show me any pics please?

3323b
Virgin

Unread post by 3323b » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:04 am

^^ Lol

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:28 am

sometime's thing's can really suck.
i've been seeing a really good guy all year named grant. he's 41, great job, great looking, considerate. only thing wrong with him is he's a bit distant. always busy. i saw him a few days ago. we had a great date, wonderful sex. yesterday he wanted to meet for lunch. nothing out of the ordinary with that. so we begin eating and he's super serious, but he is a lot of the time. so i just looked at him and smiled and waited. then he tells me: he's got a tumor. he has for a while. didn't tell me. i went from upset, to furious, to sad. why wouldn't he tell me? he said he deals with thing's on his own. i told him we are friends-at the very least. he just shook his head and got quiet. told me they are going to operate. i was upset, i tried being argumentative about it, then got quiet. then i hugged him as we parted. throughout the day i repeated the same feeling's. now i'm just worried, upset, confused.
ugh sorry if i ranted a bit.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:33 am

jane wrote:sometime's thing's can really suck.
i've been seeing a really good guy all year named grant. he's 41, great job, great looking, considerate. only thing wrong with him is he's a bit distant. always busy. i saw him a few days ago. we had a great date, wonderful sex. yesterday he wanted to meet for lunch. nothing out of the ordinary with that. so we begin eating and he's super serious, but he is a lot of the time. so i just looked at him and smiled and waited. then he tells me: he's got a tumor. he has for a while. didn't tell me. i went from upset, to furious, to sad. why wouldn't he tell me? he said he deals with thing's on his own. i told him we are friends-at the very least. he just shook his head and got quiet. told me they are going to operate. i was upset, i tried being argumentative about it, then got quiet. then i hugged him as we parted. throughout the day i repeated the same feeling's. now i'm just worried, upset, confused.

jane, I'm so sorry to hear this! You rant away! When we're involved with others, life, both good and bad, happens.

whtboyzwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by whtboyzwife » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:53 am

Sorry to hear about this! Maybe he was trying to not get attached by not opening up more to you? Hope he has a speedy recovery!
Happy wife, happy life!

Love being a Hotwife, love my husband more!
Happily married to Whtboy69!
Afternoon playdate thread: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35392

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:56 am

The best to you Jane. Sorry :( .

Kristie72
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Kristie72 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:51 pm

So sorry to hear this Jane. I'll send positive thoughts your way (and Grant's too of course).

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:14 pm

Sorry to hear about Grant... hope he will heal well and resume your loving... but the best way to banish sadness is focusing on your hotwife ways and keeping hubs and yourself rejuvenated while Grant gets better. All the best for all of you but especially to you Jane, so you're successful in banishing sadness!

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:15 am

So sorry to hear this.

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:38 am

jane wrote:sometime's thing's can really suck.
I'm sorry Jane.
At least he eventually told you. It's a hard thing and I know if it were me, I wouldn't be telling anyone about going through this kind of a health thing. I might just break it off with the current FB and let it go. Hang in there. Maybe he'll eventually be able to talk more. Maybe not. This sounds like his mode of operation, not anything you did/didn't do.
- Taco

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:01 am

Of course he kept it to himself for the longest time... he's supposed to be a NSA stud!
But he's confided in you now which is great. Interesting that you were a bit angry (albeit for a short while).
Have you developed some feelings for him?

This is an interesting reminder that hotwives, husbands and lovers are people with lives to live
and lives are always complicated.

Every good wish,

Happymcshove
Experienced

Unread post by Happymcshove » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:28 am

Jane I'm sorry to hear about this. My best wishes to Grant.

About him not telling you. I don't share details of my life with playmates. That's reserved for serious GFs and SOs. I think most men are the same way.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:55 am

Happymcshove wrote:Jane I'm sorry to hear about this. My best wishes to Grant.

About him not telling you. I don't share details of my life with playmates. That's reserved for serious GFs and SOs. I think most men are the same way.
That makes sense, but Grant has been one of Jane's regular guys for a while now. He chose to tell her. He should have expected her to be upset, as any caring human being would be. ideally he should have known that in advance but serious illness is very hard to cope with and he may not have known, or was aware of what he could expect from her. Not a lot of templates for us in this lifestyle.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:58 am

I agree. How can anyone share such intimate moments and times with a lover and not develope some feelings and not be moved by such shocking news. My sympathies to you dear Jane.