Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jane
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by jane » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:07 pm

ya gotta give if you wanna get. jane thought for the day.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Wise words, applicable to all walks of life.

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:28 pm

jane wrote:ya gotta give if you wanna get. jane thought for the day.
good words

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:32 am

i had a date last night. i called dj thursday and asked how he was, what he was doing. he said he had no plans. he asked if i was free. i said yes this weekend is open. so he asked me out last night. funnily enough he wanted to go to the movies ! i giggled when he told me. but to the movies we went. i met him at his place . after the show we went back and chatted for a bit. i began rubbing his pants, and then i unbuttoned him and took his cock out and began licking and sucking him. i knew i was doing a fair job as this elicited moans and 'oh laawd' from him. when i was finished he looked down and said 'you are an angel'. i smiled and caress him a bit before going home. he wanted me to stay, but the kids were with a sitter and i had been gone long enough.

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:21 am

Lucky guy :)

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:42 am

goodtimes2 wrote:Lucky guy :)
Very lucky guy.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:10 am

well to be honest i thought it was funny that that was what he wanted to do. secondly it was star wars, and i've seen it with my kids already. i went out three times to the restroom and he wanted to tell me what happened, but i was like that's okay. i havn't seen him that long that i would figure he'd want to do that instead of say having dinner. but yes, sometimes it's fun to make them happy in different ways. plus i did want to satisfy him sexually but a bj was simpler last night.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:23 am

I'm sure dj will be anxious to return the favor on your next date. I wonder if he'll have two dozen roses sent to your home before then ;).

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:02 pm

hmm we'll see. grant gave them to me a few days ago.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:31 pm

It's only fair that you get to pick the movie next time.

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:30 am

CuckPride wrote:It's only fair that you get to pick the movie next time.
Ditto! LOL! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun Jane!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:45 pm

jane wrote:dj called in the afternoon, wanted to see me tonight, but i felt quilty somehow seeing him the same day ad grant. ugh.
Guilty…noooooo! Fucking fantastic hotwife life… YES!! :D

You're amazing Jane!!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:55 pm

Personally, I liked it better when David was at the movies while you were fucking the law student!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:13 pm

he was a good guy, but we lived about an hour and a half apart. he's moved on.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:41 pm

Barely do i get home, and yes we did make love last night, but my wife has a date tonight. She's says i can watch her dress though.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:59 pm

Someone else will have the honor of watching Jane undress.

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:29 am

Janes Husband wrote:Barely do i get home, and yes we did make love last night, but my wife has a date tonight. She's says i can watch her dress though.
Soooo very sexy!

Dmo
Experienced

Unread post by Dmo » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:46 am

how was the date? this has to be my favorite thread on here by far!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:20 am

It's so hot watching one's wife get dressed for another man. Has to be doubly so to watch Jane.☺

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:29 am

She put on sort of a leopard print dress. Heels, but not very high ones. She doesn't care for them too much. Like's comfort more.
Grant picked her up and they were gone for about two hours to dinner. He looked thinner than he used to. When they came home the children were in bed. We all went to the bedroom and Grand and i both watched as she undressed. Slinking out of her dress in just her black bra, panties and and stocking's. Grant asked her to take off the bra and panties and leave the stockings on. He said that looked sexy. She smiled and did, and then he moved in and they kissed. She glanced over his shoulder at me as she kissed him. They turned slightly and i could see his hands gripping and squeezing her ass very firmly. He backed her towards the bed until the edge caught her behind the knee and she staggered a bit and sat down. Right at crotch level she smiled and began unzipping his pants. Her head was moving, but i couldn't see too much from my position, which was strangely fitting i figured. There were slurping noises however, and i felt myself getting hard. After a few minute's he turned and started taking his shirt off, his erection coming into view, and a bit of something running under her lip. Precum i suppose. Jane scooted back onto the bed. "You better sit down." She said to me. Grant began crawling up at the foot , and right between her legs. Slowly licking her , his mouth planted right against her. Her eyes were closed, little whimpers escaping. Eventually he added a finger, looking at her and she at him, as he did. Looking down , just for a moment, when my eyes returned he had crawled up on top of her and they were kissing. He very slowly kissed her, her hands on his shoulders. That part was so mesmerizing i barely realized when he entered her. There it was though, his ass slowly moving between her legs, and i could make out his dick going in. They were having sex slowly like that for a few minute's until he pulled off and laid down and she got on top. From that angle i could see her sit slowly down on his fairly large dick , and taking it gently. She squeezed her ass cheeks and moved around, beside's the up and down. She came , but he continued through it until he did as well. It was a good time to leave the room and do a few thing's as i saw her lay down atop him. After ten minute's i returned and she was next to him talking and caressing. He spoke to me and we made a little small talk as she continued touching him. We were still chatting when she moved down and began sucking his dick. He smiled and shook his head looking at me. "She love's it." He rolled over on top of her again and they kissed again as he pushed into her. This time she moaned louder and he fucked her a little harder. His balls were slapping against her, his mouth down on her nipple. He let out a moan this time as i could see his ball sac push right against her mound and stay there. He was cumming obviously. They kissed deeply for a minute, then he got up. She told him he didn't have to go, but he said it was better for all if he called it a night. He was dressed fairly quickly and i showed him to the door. Returning to the room she was smiling gently and asked for me to undress, and beckoned me to her. My reclaiming ! This was new. It was strange though. She was really sticky inside. He'd cum twice in her, so that was strange feeling.
Last edited by Janes Husband on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:55 am

Fucking your beloved, beautiful wife's sticky, used pussy after watching her expertly drain some other guy's balls is one of the top thrills available on this planet :o :whip: :whip: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Lucky man you are, Mr David. :cool:

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:23 am

Wow David, your best post ever! And certainly the most erotic. I am so glad that Jane called you to her. That is awesome, but then so is she. To be able to experience her that quickly after her lover filled her must have been wonderful for you. Sloppy seconds is maybe the best pussy that my wife has ever given me. It sounds like it was a very, very good night for all involved, but especially for you and Jane. You guys both rock!!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:24 pm

It's nice that after eight years in this lifestyle you can still have brand new experiences. Perhaps you'll have reclaiming sex more often.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:27 pm

"... Heels, but not very high ones. She doesn't care for them too much."

I remember she was ordered to put on very high ones and nothing else when Sam came by one day - she said then that the heels were uncomfortable, although effective for fulfilling Sam's fantasy, I guess: the fucking he gave her that day in your bed was good and sweaty enough that she had to wash the sheets. :twisted:

Isn't she wonderful!! :D

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:26 pm

David, what a wonderful recalling your first 'reclaim' of Jane's double loaded pussy... hope you liked it enough to want more. Jane is such a hot wonderful wife in sharing her intimate-self with her lover as well as her hubby... both of you are an inspiration for all of us on OHW !!
Thanks for all the details... they really do help to paint an excellent picture.