Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mrs E

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by Mrs E » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:30 pm

jane wrote:i was wondering if i should ask opinions on this or not, i guess i decided i will. i've been seeing a few guys off and on, but this one really young guy (18) keeps messaging me online. he looks so young, probably not bigger than me, but he's persistent. i keep thinking, no he's not my type at all, but he's making me laugh he's so persistent. opinions?
You may have to do a lot of teaching -- that could be fun. Do you get any negative vibes from him except his extreme youth? If he doesn't seem creepy to you, why not?

I'd be interested in what others think. I've had no experience with anyone younger than about 35.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:34 pm

The problem is that he says he's 18 and looks young. If he were lying and was not 18 you could be in a heap of trouble. I can't figure out where all these good looking female teachers were when I was in school but for some reason we want to prosecute women who fuck younger men or at least younger than 18. A guy lying to get a piece of ass I guess is too far out there to consider but I teach and telling how old someone is by looking is only good sometimes. If he is truly 18 then you have a lot to teach him, give him, show him and maybe get something in return. Sounds like you think it would be hot and unless he is a fucking dud that will make it hot. Just don't put yourself in jeopardy as there are a lot of great young fucks out there that would die to have you. You don't need to take any chances. Oh ya, we asked my son where you would get fake ID and he said the rich kids. We asked why and he said their parents could afford the high end computers and printers required to print them. I hope he is legit and fun but you have to tell us about it.
I like what mrs ephraim wrote and I guess I am just more skeptical but if he is legal, take her advise. If not, you need to find out when his 18 birthday is and plan a present for him that he will NEVER forget.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:01 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:The problem is that he says he's 18 and looks young. If he were lying and was not 18 you could be in a heap of trouble. I can't figure out where all these good looking female teachers were when I was in school but for some reason we want to prosecute women who fuck younger men or at least younger than 18. A guy lying to get a piece of ass I guess is too far out there to consider but I teach and telling how old someone is by looking is only good sometimes. If he is truly 18 then you have a lot to teach him, give him, show him and maybe get something in return. Sounds like you think it would be hot and unless he is a fucking dud that will make it hot. Just don't put yourself in jeopardy as there are a lot of great young fucks out there that would die to have you. You don't need to take any chances. Oh ya, we asked my son where you would get fake ID and he said the rich kids. We asked why and he said their parents could afford the high end computers and printers required to print them. I hope he is legit and fun but you have to tell us about it.
I like what mrs ephraim wrote and I guess I am just more skeptical but if he is legal, take her advise. If not, you need to find out when his 18 birthday is and plan a present for him that he will NEVER forget.

That is a VERY good point.

We love you Jane, be careful!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:04 pm

i'd definitely check his id

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:13 pm

jane wrote:i was wondering if i should ask opinions on this or not, i guess i decided i will. i've been seeing a few guys off and on, but this one really young guy (18) keeps messaging me online. he looks so young, probably not bigger than me, but he's persistent. i keep thinking, no he's not my type at all, but he's making me laugh he's so persistent. opinions?
Are you into community service projects?

I guarantee you will rock his world and give him a mind blowing memory that he will cherish until his dying day.

Just make sure you see positive ID. My $.02. BUT YOU HAVE TO TELL US MORE THAN 1 SENTENCE ABOUT IT.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:01 pm

My first fuck was a gal just a little older than me. I would have thought I died and went to heaven if someone as hot as Jane had fucked me when I was that age. No one would have thought shit about it either. It would have been like good job kid. Not, lets put her in jail because we technically could. This shit is crazy and most done by someone that is jealous and not because it had a bad affect on the kid or anything. I would have so loved to have a beautiful older woman fuck me and teach me. I think it will be great for both to be a trophy both ways and a fun time.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:15 pm

jane wrote:i'd definitely check his id

As long as he is 18 my vote is that you go for it, and share the juicy details please. I have only regrets I didn't run into you at 18. :D

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Damn BarBackBull, its not his mind she is thinking about blowing. I for one would have loved to have an older good looking experienced woman blowing me and fucking me. She can turn this kid into a stud so that he will be desired by every 18 year old inexperienced gal around. She isn't proposing to marry him, just fuck him properly.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:37 am

Having seen his picture i rather doubt she will see him. But what do i know?

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:20 am

Janes Husband wrote:Having seen his picture i rather doubt she will see him. But what do i know?
Sounds like your HOTwife's choices are a little unpredictable these days. :o

Tell me David, wouldn't an encounter with the present day Jane have totally rocked your world when you were just 18?

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

luvs2eatpie
Experienced

Unread post by luvs2eatpie » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:01 am

Hi Jane. I don't know if you are familiar of Dan Savage's "Campsite Rule" regarding the younger folks. Basically, as long as you leave them in as good/better shape than when you met them, go for it. You may have a ton of fun with him, it might also be a lot of work teaching him. He might need more than just one tutoring session. ;)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:10 pm

no i'm not familiar with that.

luvs2eatpie
Experienced

Unread post by luvs2eatpie » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:18 am

Here's the text from his wikipedia page:

Campsite rule
In a relationship with a large age and/or experience gap, the older partner/more experienced partner has the responsibility to leave the younger/less experienced partner in at least as good a state (emotionally and physically) as before the relationship. The campsite rule includes things like leaving the younger/less experienced partner with no STDs, no unwanted pregnancies, and not overburdening them with emotional and sexual baggage.

As long as you are excited by the prospect and follow the campsite rule, you'll be golden! And we'll be excited to hear a couple sentences about it ;) lol

joytous3
Trainable

Unread post by joytous3 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:19 pm

It surely can go either way. I was 21, still in school, and one of the paraprofessionals at the firm where I worked part time was 35 and I was totally smitten with her. Our mutual attraction led to her bedroom, first without her husband knowing and then with his assent, if not enthusiasm. She taught me everything. I'd never have been the lover I was for the succeeding women in my life if not for her warm, sweet, totally uninhibited gentle way of showing, coaxing, experimenting, explaining and letting me ask and try anything at all in perfect openness and acceptance. She was a goddess and I owe her a debt of gratitude I can never repay. I hope she remembers our times together as fondly as I do. It sure could have turned out differently. 18? I don't know, but I rightly or wrongly perceive Jane to be much like my mentor, so I think it would benefit the lad, depending on his emotional maturity, which is where he's most vulnerable.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:35 pm

After a lot of talk this morning Jane and i met the young man. His age checked out while we met him at a cafe. Really i thought it was a bit silly. He is very young looking. She is taller than him, and she wasn't wearing very tall heels. Maybe an inch taller . As we were leaving Jane, much to my surprise, asked him to get in the back of the car. She got in with him and told me to drive up the coast. There wasn't too much traffic, and the highway is reasonably wide so i was able to snatch a look back now and then. Sure enough she was going down on him You would not believe the grin on this kid's face. He appreciated the situation i do believe. Only 5-10 minutes went by when i heard her say pull off. Looking in the mirror i could see semen all over his penis and her face.
"Do we have a towell?"
"No we don't have a towell, we're in the car."
"I think there are some wipes in the console."
I reached and there were. She even took one and cleaned his penis. This had to be one of the strangest/funniest thing's she's done. When we got back he asked her for a kiss, but she only gave him one on his cheek. As we drove away i kidded her that she's a cougar now.
"I am Not that old !" , with a surprised smile.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:44 pm

i think it was the shoes.

Marc
Experienced

Unread post by Marc » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:06 pm

jane wrote:i think it was the shoes.
you mean the kid got a blow job because you liked his shoes?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:08 pm

not exactly, if that was criteria i'd be into women.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:11 pm

jane wrote:not exactly, if that was criteria i'd be into women.
Wouldn't we all... :lol:

Could you explain what you meant, though?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:26 pm

lol, my shoes made me look taller than him.

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:12 pm

Nice play for the boy Jane... hoping you'll also go in the opposite direction of age diff... we more mature guys appreciate your beauty+talents so much more!!

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:34 am

Once again Jane proves that she's kind.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:16 am

Sumthing tells me that this lucky young man's education is not cumplete.

Mr GILF

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:32 am

i don't know about education. he isn't a virgin. if he had been i probably wouldn't have done it at his age.

Marc
Experienced

Unread post by Marc » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:42 am

I find the story very erotic. My wife never had anyone close to that young. I think driving them around while they are in the backseat sounds incredible. Janes_Husband how did you drive with those sounds coming from the backseat?