Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:01 pm

What was the temporary tattoo Jane?

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:47 am

jane wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:21 pm
i met with marcel, just for a few minutes he had to spare at lunch . i reiterared i'm happily married. i didn't yet delve into hotwifing. he did bring up that he noticed a temporary tattoo i had at the base of my neck when he had me doggystyle and pulled on my hair. he asked if we couldl get together again and i said i wasn't sure, we'd just have to wait and see how it felt. i invited him to a barbeque at our house saturday afternoon, just to see how he behaves.
Great idea, his behaviour on Saturday may tell you all you need to know…..might be fun to tease him a little, if it was me I would offer to help you make drinks…:-)

G

Allinfun
Player

Unread post by Allinfun » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 am

How do you feel about him purely as a sex partner? If you could get comfortable with the other stuff you've mentioned, would you want to keep having sex with him?

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:45 pm

il2sw wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:34 am
jane wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:07 am
he looked at me, and pulled back the sheet . 'you are just about the largest breasted woman i've been with.”
I wish you’d consider delighting your readers with the sight that Marcel had with a picture suitably cropped for privacy.

Thanks for taking the time to write in detail about your recent hot adventure.
Hand bra is probably doable, but not what people want.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:38 am

Janes Husband wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:54 pm
One of the funny things we have found out, and i've seen others say the same, is how much all talk so many guys are. So many i've heard in my life talk about women, but so often they back out. Perhaps they think it's a kinky , scary thing? Really not sure. Many more are willing to cheat with someone they know in real life than hotwives they meet online.
I wonder why? I find this very frustrating about men!
Men being intimidated by hotwives!
Is it because we’re too assertive?

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:41 am

jane wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:31 am
when i got back to our room david was beside himself, but not mad, just like what the heck happened, and who with. i told him please trust me and let me tell you later who it was with. he asked was it with a close friend and i said no, not a close friend. i went in and took a long shower. when i got out it was after 9 am. we got dressed and went to go down to breakfast. both of us famished. we sat down and were eating quite a while when marcel passed by, stopped and shook hands with david. i kind of looked down. you'd think i would not be so flustered, having done this so long, but i'm weird that way i think. i continued to wonder if getting sucked into this at this time and place was a big mistake. moving into the afternoon the guys had gone to play golf, some starting earlier, but david waited around for me . i went down by the pool and tried to not think of it, and get some sun, but not too much. later on my phone went off and looked and it was marcel. he asked if i could come up and talk a bit. i said not a good idea. he said he'd really like to clear the air while we were in the same place, so i relented. i went up, in my bikini and short robe. i should have changed. he opened the door and i went over to sit down and we had conversation , about everything, his situation since his loss, the couple of women he'd been with briefly. i told him this was probably a mistake. he said he did not feel that way. i told him not to get me wrong he was a great lover but i have a great marriage. he said he understood that, and he had not been with someone else's wife before. we talked some more and he asked about my sexual history, but i evaded. he asked if i really enjoyed and i said yes. he moved closer and i looked at him, and he put his hand on my leg. he was testing me slowly, and he kissed me again. he reached for my hand and placed it on his crotch. i came up for air and he squeezed my boobs. 'just once more' . he stood us both up and pulled down his pants. he took my hand and placed it on his cock. i stroked it as he kissed the top of my head. i knelt down and placed kisses on it, licked up and down. well i did it all. i blew him and took his balls in my mouth. 'woah, i did not expect this. is this always your way?' i stood up and he pulled my bottoms down. ' i want to do it in front of the window' he turned me around and took me from behind, fucking me more vigorous than before. about halfway through i was having a difficult time, still with my heels on. i had to stop, take them off, and then he positioned me with one foot on a chair. he fucked me at a really good pace and i came before he did. i'm glad i had robe because the bikini bottoms didn't do welll at disuising the cum leaking from me. i left , still thinking why did i do this again? the rest of the night went back to normal, dinner, chatting with people, and i only saw marcel briefly. by the time we got home i had too much to do with the kids to think too much about it, but david persisted in asking who it was. when he reads this he'll know.

You rocked it girl 😘

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:11 pm

mrs_reese wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:38 am
I wonder why? I find this very frustrating about men!
Men being intimidated by hotwives!
Is it because we’re too assertive?
I think the vanilla guy that leggysandy's been courting is perhaps intimidated.

Maybe he feels like she's more experienced, higher expectations of her playmates, and yes - assertive. And he's been out of the dating game for a while. If they got together, we don't expect the first time would last very long :lol: maybe he knows that too.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

il2sw
Pervert

Unread post by il2sw » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:03 am

Janes Husband wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:45 pm
Hand bra is probably doable, but not what people want.
That would be great if it could be done!
Our story and pics: here

steel4u0987
Virgin

Unread post by steel4u0987 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:34 pm

Awesome share!
Part time cuck to a part time HW in atlanta

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:50 pm

We had a barbecue saturday. During the course of it a few of us were getting in the jacuzzi. Jane told Marcel he could borrow one of mine. She sent him to our bedroom , where i was changing. He came in , even though he saw me undressed and just began undressing himself. Not sure if it was a dick swinging move or just uninhibited. Nothing else happened, but i was kind of startled by it. None of us brought up their encounter while he was here.

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:02 am

Locker room mentality perhaps….so he was acting normal for the bbq and didn’t pressure Jane, suppose that’s a good sign

G

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:12 am

I'd vote for uninhibited, some of us are just that way.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:52 pm

Janes Husband wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:50 pm
We had a barbecue saturday. During the course of it a few of us were getting in the jacuzzi. Jane told Marcel he could borrow one of mine. She sent him to our bedroom , where i was changing. He came in , even though he saw me undressed and just began undressing himself. Not sure if it was a dick swinging move or just uninhibited. Nothing else happened, but i was kind of startled by it. None of us brought up their encounter while he was here.
Maybe he wanted you to see the cock that is fucking your wife to make you feel awkward. Is he an alpha type guy at all toward you?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:29 am

he asked if we couldl get together again and i said i wasn't sure, we'd just have to wait and see how it felt. i invited him to a barbeque at our house saturday afternoon, just to see how he behaves.
I think you will :lol:

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:12 am

Her number1 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:12 am
I'd vote for uninhibited, some of us are just that way.
Lots of overlap in the lifestyle. If he was in the swinger scene, it wouldn't even be a thought.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:21 am

Hi David, i'm very curious about your thoughts. If you don't mind me asking, is Marcel an African American man? How was he with Jane during the barbecue and jacuzzi? What impressions have you formed about him, if any?

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:24 am

D+D wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:52 pm
Janes Husband wrote:
Maybe he wanted you to see the cock that is fucking your wife to make you feel awkward. Is he an alpha type guy at all toward you?
He hasn't been , but until last week he hadn't had sex with my wife.
There was no overt flirting over the weekend, but they have chatted on the phone. At first i figured she would want to continue but she says she should be cautious because he is vulnerable and may expect too much.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:41 pm

Janes Husband wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:24 am
D+D wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:52 pm
Janes Husband wrote:
He hasn't been , but until last week he hadn't had sex with my wife.
There was no overt flirting over the weekend, but they have chatted on the phone. At first i figured she would want to continue but she says she should be cautious because he is vulnerable and may expect too much.
That’s very smart. A hotwife can sense that kind of thing.

Allinfun
Player

Unread post by Allinfun » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:49 am

Janes Husband wrote:
I wonder if he knows more about hotwifing than you think. He might think you're a cuckhold.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 am

Allinfun wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:49 am
Janes Husband wrote:
I wonder if he knows more about hotwifing than you think. He might think you're a cuckhold.
Given the phone call and meeting them the next morning - how could he have any doubt?

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 pm

Maybe. She said he described a fairly mundance sex life life. Married a long time, about a half dozen women in all.
We just got back from a meet. Jane met with a young guy she's been talking to. He contacted her for advice on sex. He's well endowed and said his sex partners havn't enjoyed it. He didn't seem interested in sex with her, just advice. Eventually she said maybe she could show him some things. It went just okay. more instructional than great fun. She will relay details later probably.

sw6
Virgin

Unread post by sw6 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 pm

That's a fantastic set up!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:45 am

trying to teach someone was an interesting experience. david met him, and stayed in the room for a while . my thing was getting the girl ready for a girthy cock. he does have one ( oh and he 's white since people always ask) . so i concentrated a lot on teaching him how to go down on someone and, finger, making sure she's set before penetration. he did a decent job,, but he needs work. intercourse- he wasn' t that rough, but if you aren't use to big ones it can be unpleasurable. it wasn't what i would call smooth. so i told him practice makes perfect, and finding the right person, or people for him.
marcel has been calling me fairly often and i wouldn't mind seeing him again, but he has a very demading job and really only spends quality time with his kids on weekends, so that's not easy

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:12 am

Teacher Jane ;) love the account of tecahing him. Maybe he can practice with you ?
Hopefully you can meet up with Marcel - that would be hot

Allinfun
Player

Unread post by Allinfun » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:07 pm

I wish I would have had someone in my life do that for me, not that I had a big dick issue. To have a woman take the time and interest to help me that way would have been very valuable.