Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jane
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by jane » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:05 am

met with marcel for lunch yesterday at the hospital he works at. we had a good talk , not even mostly about hooking up but life in general,kids , his loss. i let him know we could possibly do it again but i'm happily married. he's so busy with work he doesn't have time for too much outside of that. so idk, we'll see.
i chatted a bit with a new guy online, but we'll have to see if that goes anywhere. not always too much going on .

spyguy24
Trainable

Unread post by spyguy24 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:12 am

A bit late catching up. How was the whole thing with being so busy you had to update each other via the forum? Seems especially spicy as a reader. I can imagine the reality being really hectic though.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Thu May 02, 2024 12:26 am

Hi Jane - My question is not intended to be inappropriate, rude, impolite, and intrusive even though it might look like it. Fascination and curiosity and concern for you and David are the only motivations. Would you be able to tell us about the status of where things got left with Deron, Andre and Zalen last you saw them and what's the likelihood of you seeing these guys in the near future?

sw6
Virgin

Unread post by sw6 » Sun May 05, 2024 9:51 am

"he needs work"

and if Jane is to be the teacher ... just wow!

felixNZ
Virgin

Unread post by felixNZ » Tue May 07, 2024 4:57 pm

Hi Jane
So far, this is the most absorbing thread I have read, and I'm only up to page 15 of 243!! You are real and allow your vulnerability to show which makes your story so much more compelling. Cuckolding / Hotwifing is so much about the feeling more than anything, unlike swinging which is much more about the mechanics of sex.
I can't wait to keep reading more!
Felix

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed May 08, 2024 12:35 pm

i havn't seen zalen in quite a while. i talk to andre and deron still, just havn't met lately. but anything is possible.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu May 09, 2024 5:27 am

Jane! I loved reading about the hotel spontaneity with Marcel. How much fun was that! I am glad to read that you and your hubs worked it out in the end.

I do hope Marcel happens again, I personally believe he knows about the LS. But guess time will tell.

Your story with him sounds like an epic erotica story - so damn sexy! I bet you were so so so horny and wet! Haha

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun May 12, 2024 6:24 am

Yesterday Jane and i dropped the kids off at their grandparents, then went for lunch. As we were eating she looked at me and said she was going to give our number to the waiter. No, you're not really, i said. She smiled. He was a college age guy, nice looking. As we were leaving she went up to him and gave him a slip of paper. She said something to the effect of , 'call me later, i'd like to see you." So we left, and waited, and waited. At first i was thinking for sure he'd call, but time dragged on until i figured no he wasn't going to. Finally, he did. He said he was flattered but couldn't make it. Don't know whether it was cold feet or he was just not that type. She was disappointed .

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun May 12, 2024 6:55 am

Fortune favors the bold! And Jane was totally bold! Her “reward” will come soon enough.

As far as the dude goes, his loss. It’s so sad men don’t understand when a super hot woman literally hands you an amazing three course meal and they walk away….

But for real…. Bravo Jane! You’re much bolder than me hahahaha Happy you got to enjoy lunch together tho!!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun May 12, 2024 12:55 pm

Agree with Lexi. That was very bold and hot Jane. I hope you do it again.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun May 12, 2024 2:41 pm

Well done, Jane!

You will always get more no's than yesses because people are afraid to leave their comfort zone,
even when there is an amazing prize to be had.
Proof? Watch this amazing video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYhTFz_SGw0

As every salesman knows, to find the yesses, you just have to work your way through the no's.

You are a star, always.

Allinfun
Player

Unread post by Allinfun » Tue May 14, 2024 6:40 pm

Was it a no for that night or no forever?

He might have been "sketched out" by having just seen you with David. Might be worried about David coming after him.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed May 15, 2024 1:26 pm

i thought about calling him but then i also felt like wth, show some initiative.
so time will tell