Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jane
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by jane » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:31 pm

I met Aaron at four o'clock. My husband got off an hour early, and was to get there a little later. At first i waited, and Aaron wasn't there. I couldn't believe i might have been stood up. Then he showed , and i was quite nervous. He was wearing a tight pullover shirt, that really showed off his arms and chest. They were covered, but i could tell he really works out. We sat and had coffee. Really good conversation. A couple times i thought it was about time i should leave, but then he'd say something interesting. He's a police officer, but he did go to college, and he actually has a side business with his brother. He was flirty, but not too sexual, which made me feel more comfortable. He told me he'd like to see me again, and i said i'd think about it. He asked if i wanted to call him, and i just looked at him. Then he smiled. As if! I never saw my husband until after i said goodbye to Aaron. All in all it was nice, and i find him really attractive.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:36 am

Glad to hear you had a nice time. Any idea yet if you'll want to get together with him again?
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:51 am

Yes i do want to see him, but i don't want to seem to easy. He called me last night a little after 9. He wondered if we could see each other today, but i said today was not a good day.

Sexagenarian

Unread post by Sexagenarian » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:03 am

jane wrote:Yes i do want to see him, but i don't want to seem to easy. He called me last night a little after 9. He wondered if we could see each other today, but i said today was not a good day.
He wants you, Jane.

No doubt about it.

(Hard to understand who wouldn't, though) :D

Good idea to take it a little slow so you can both savor the pleasure of the seduction.

We're rootin' for you.

shmrq

Unread post by shmrq » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:10 am

Your thoughts remind me so much of what my HW goes through. Good luck!

NoWayInCT
Virgin

Unread post by NoWayInCT » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:17 pm

Jane, enjoy the new found confidence and fun that comes with someone really digging you! I know my wife was very cautious and didn't seem to think anyone but me would find her attractive. Needless to say, that's all changed but she is still very cautious about anyone she may play with...my suggestion is for you and hubby to sit down and talk out your feelings in a non-horny situation. You may get horny, but at least you know you will talk about the things that you would like to do or not like to do.

Like I told my wife...yes, he wants you! Once you and hubby are on the same page, meet him again and validate your feelings one more time. If you feel comfortable with him, then put your plan in motion. For my wife and I, she will wait to be sure she is attracted to the man AND that he is treating her with respect before sharing that we have an open marriage. That gets the ball rolling, but no guarantee anything will happen...like anything else in life, different reactions from different people. The great news is if it's meant to be, it usually turns out to be great.

Like I said, be sure you know how you would want to play (i.e. we are okay with me being there or her going alone) and convey that clearly to any prospective man.

I hope it works out as I do know a whole new world opened up for my wife with her new found confidence...it just seemed to affect every aspect of her life which was something we did not expect. The key for us it communication at all times no matter how "seasoned" we get. But, you seem to be the communicating type if I have read the thread correctly.
A Pleasured Wife is a Pleasured Hubby!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:46 pm

Yeah that sounds like us. We're being very cautious. She called me a while ago and said he phoned her and wanted to meet for dinner tomorrow. Jane and i talked a lot last night, and she really likes him. I watched them yesterday, and he seems okay so far. He hasn't been overly sexually aggressive, so that's a plus at this point.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:52 pm

I'm going to meet Aaron for dinner tonight. I told him it would be difficult to get away from my husband, but he was persistant. So we'll see. I don't plan on it going too far, still feeling him out.

lotsoffun41976
Prepubescent

Unread post by lotsoffun41976 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:05 pm

Love reading about your potential upcoming adventure. This guy definately wants you.

Now to my question for all you guys...how do you all seem to meet people without first meeting them from aff or something like that?? I would be very interested in meeting a HW who was only interested in some flirtiness and longterm sex but not interested in a serious relationship. It sounds like a lot of fun. I would prefer that to meeting someone who was just wanting an affair because I would feel bad for doing that to her husband/family. I live in Atlanta and have never had anyone approach me for something like that though. Or maybe I am just completely unaware of that sort of thing. Or maybe I just don't get out enough!! How/where do you guys meet others if you don't meet them online. The only place I have found people interested in this sort of thing are aff type sites. But I agree with you all that it is much harder to make a good connection with someone and then there is also the worry of disease, etc. A more long term, exclusive thing seems much safer and more comfortable.

And finally...I have to agree that your pic is hot. Very sexy. How old are you and your husband??

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:09 pm

I'm 27, he just turned 28.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:54 pm

Jane just left for dinner. I'm pretty nervous. She was all dressed up in a black dress.

Softail
Trainable

Unread post by Softail » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:36 pm

Now, Here is my $2 (inflation) worth...

DON'T!
Don't get yourself tied -up with the EXTREMELY tight clique of law enforcement asses.
Ok, one maybe. Not any more than that. They are extremely controling when given over to a "mob mentality".
Once you start down that road of letting Mrs take on more than one, they will want it ALL THE TIME. There will be NO breaking it off.

They can/will harrass people that are close to you to get their way. They are great at blackmail. They have the Law on their side, and know how to manipulate it.
Example: Threatening Mrs Reese with false accusations about her being a unfit mom in order to keep the sex coming regularly to all the boys in blue.
Social Services would be all over you guys. Her baby would go away to foster care - to someone else you don't know.

Reese, they'll make you a REAL Bitch-boy cuckold, not just a part-time pretend one.

I KNOW how this shit works from my former days of being a criminal.

Find someone else.
There are about 3 Billion men on the planet; surely you can find someone else to fill the bill.
Oh ya, you also have a safe word, don't you?

Ok, Off my high horse.
I apologize if I've offended or scared you, but you need to have another perspective on this.
I Love you guys. You know that.
Softail <><
Jane & Husband,
This is the comment I offered to the Reese's about a week ago. I still stand by it. You should consider it as well.
"Pain is Weakness Escaping"

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:46 pm

I didn't know anything about the Reeses having a problem.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:11 am

I thought policeman were trustworthy!
Anyway we had dinner, i got dressed up, and Aaron seemed to like that. We had very good conversation, he told me i looked beautiful. The meal was great. It was strange to be on a date.
Afterwards he walked me to my car, and we hugged each other, and lingered a bit. I got in my car and started it, and he motioned for me to roll down the window. He said he wanted to see me again soon, and then he gave me a quick kiss.
So far this has been a better experience than what i've had before, though we obviously havn't been intimate.

HotWifeCuckHubby

Unread post by HotWifeCuckHubby » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:33 am

Hi Jane.

I have yet to have a solo experience...but hubby is actively looking for the right playmate for me. We have been with a few guys as MFM and one couple. For the most part, we have completely enjoyed each time...only 2 men were disappointing - and mostly because they failed to appreciate the gift of a hot woman to play with.

We have met for a bite to eat, a drink and conversation with 3 guys that we just didn't click with...sexually. But we always enjoy meeting people who are like-minded and always are upfront that if I don't 'feel it', or if THEY don't, sex will not happen. Many times, if you agree before hand that nothing physical will happen on the first meet, much of the anxiety and nervousness disappear. Now, if you meet someone with those understandings, and the chemistry is such that you want to take them on the table at dinner, then plans can be changed accordingly!

The thing to remember is this: If you wouldn't screw him when you were single and on the prowl, then you better not screw him now!

So, enjoy the 'hunt'.
;)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:46 am

Aaron doesn't know that i'm a hotwife, so the pressure is off , in a way. I'm sure he's getting antsy to see how far i will go, but since he doesn't know i am into this, he isn't expecting it in the same way.

katrina

Unread post by katrina » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:04 pm

Jane, very hot. The cheating wife motive can be very hot.

Kat

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:54 am

It seemed kind of natural, because he just came to me, instead of me looking for him. I've thought about telling him my husband knows. I may at some point. I'm going to see him around lunch time today.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:39 pm

maybe there is not much interest, i don't know. i never intended this to be an ongoing thread.
i met Aaron today in a park. we talked, and we kissed. things are kind of moving fast now.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:29 am

Jane,
There's 3800+ reads, I'd say that indicated a lot of interest! It's so good to hear others experiences. Please keep writing and have fun.
O2

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:49 am

jane...you are a hot wife now...we love hearing about your adventures....
please dont stop writing.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:58 pm

Jane was supposed to meet Aaron this afternoon. Actually i'm wondering what is happening too.

kcpa
Experienced

Unread post by kcpa » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:07 pm

Yes Jane keep it going, good or bad news. Many times I enjoy and learn from a thread but never make a comment. I feel if I don't have something useful its better to keep my mouth shut rather than add comments that don't add value.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:11 pm

I went to Aaron's house today. He fixed me a salad for lunch. I knew it was the day that more would happen. When we were done i took my plate in the kitchen, and he followed. When i turned around he touched me, and asked if i wanted to go into the bedroom. I nodded. He led me in, and we began to kiss. then he broke off, and he got some papers, and he showed me that he had been tested recently. He said he knew he had no diseases, because hadn't been with many women recently, and had used protection. But he tested anyway,and he was clean. That made me feel good. Then he touched me again, and he began undressing me. When he had me down to just my panties, he held me, and cupped my breasts, kissing me with passion. Then he told me to lay down. He began to undress himself. When he pulled his boxers off i was taken by suprise. The three men i have been with have all been about the same. He's quite large. He's really a gorgeous man. He crawled up the bed, and pulled my panties off, and he went down on me. I can say he was no better at it than my husband, but he made me orgasm, as my husband has too. He crawled on top of me, kissing me, and his penis was against my vulva, grinding into me. I thought i was going to cum again. After a couple of minutes i stopped him, and got a condom out of my purse. I put it on him. I've never really done than before, and this one was really not big enough to fit him. It didn't go all the way to the bottom. Then i laid back, and he rubbed it up and down , then pushed in gently. I was really grateful that he was gentle, not pushing all the way in. He's very thick, and it felt incredible. The sex lasted for a while, and it felt good, but was also a bit taxing. He was slow at first, then he went a little deeper, and a little faster. I came again, and eventually he did too. We talked a while, and he wanted to do it again, but i didn't . He asked if he hurt me, and i told him he didn't . I was a bit sore, and i also felt weird at the end. Maybe it's the time of year, it just felt strange to be in bed with another man. I mean, it was incredible, and he is nice, and very sexy. Just a bit strange.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:31 pm

Congratulations Jane, a nice start with a caring man. Condoms can make you a little sore even though he was gentle. It will be even better next time. :up: :up:
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules