Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
OZCPL
OHW Addict

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:36 am

jane wrote:at least i don't have to trouble hubby with relaxing me. that's what boyfriends are for.
That's very considerate of you Jane to use a BF to take some of the pressure off JH. Also very nice of you to let JH go see his summer fling. You are the perfect hotwife. Gorgeous too, have a great New Year.

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:21 pm

Any New Year's adventures Jane & David?

massage4wife
Experienced

Unread post by massage4wife » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:54 am

jane wrote:at least i don't have to trouble hubby with relaxing me. that's what boyfriends are for.
Love that! That's totally what FB are for! To give you pleasure when and how you want it.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:14 pm

Phew! Finally caught up!
softcantfind wrote:Hi, I have only been a member here for a short time… The thing I like most about all of this is the fact that we get both sides of the story from the Hotwife and the Cuckold's view of your lifestyle.
I 2nd that! It’s a treat reading JH’s point of view and own experience with this LS!!
jane wrote: he and dj came up with the idea of a 3some…
:o Yes, sir. May I please have another!?! Fantastic! Any plans for another 3sum?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:56 am

no plans as of yet. one can only dream.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:40 pm

as for new years. only sex was yesterday morning with david.

just spent the morning , lunch and afternoon with grant. more later.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:11 pm

David sex doesn't count ha. Glad to see you are back to riding Grant. Happy New Year!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:57 pm

i hadn't plan on seeing him today. he kind of broke up with me , as you will recall.
he called on his way over this morning. he showed up and we talked a little, then he wanted to go to lunch. i was a bit apprehensive and let him know because of the way it ended. he insisted though, so i told him to let me get ready. i went in and showered. after a couple minutes i realized he was in the bedroom relaxing, and watching. after i was washed i came out and dressed in front of him. he looked all pleased and in control. then we went to lunch. more like brunch. it was barely 11. it was delicious though. i started with just a salad, but by the time i had nibbled on it a while he had talked me into a steak sandwich. we talked a lot and when we were done he took me home and wanted to stay. i said it was not a good idea, but he persisted and kissed me. we were on the porch so i let him come in so no one would see. then he went to work with his mouth and hands. he never forgets what to do i suppose. it went on a bit, the kissing , the touching. he had my boobs almost out until i told him that was uncomfortable. a little more and then i was on my knees. his cock was hard getting wet on top. i sucked on it for a bit and then he pulled me up and bent me over the dining room table. i stared out the window as he took me. when he was finished we went into the bedroom for cuddling. until he was hard. then i rode him slowly for a good while. he squeezed my breasts, told me how beautiful i looked. i was still slick and wet inside he said. he kept getting more turned on and hard until he rolled me over and i wrapped my legs around him . still another several minutes went by of sex until he came. i did too. it was amazing. i felt strangely guilty about it. maybe because it was unplanned? i don't know. i havn't felt like this in a while. maybe it was just a strange day, or the winter blues.
ugh, re-evaluate tomorrow.

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:26 pm

You are in love with him (just bein respectful).
He dump you. Called you up out of the blue. Fed you. Next thing, you are opening your legs for him. A good play to score an easy lay. (Been there, done that/uni days)

How will david take considering what had transpired ??
Or, maybe you are gettin back at him for seeing the "summer girl" a week ago?? :???:

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:41 pm

softcantfind wrote:Jane I am going to be careful what I say. There isn't any doubt that you are a sexually liberated woman and I'm so glad you are. After being so caught up in your lives through 186 pages that covered years of your lives. I like so many others on here have gotten emotionally close to you and care deeply. I am not a young man so I have been around the block a few times. This guy today just had an itch and used you to scratch. I will not say he forced you but he did push you. Jane you are a very wonderful Hotwife. Men should respect you better than that. Please don't let any man treat you as a lesser person because you are not. I think the number one thing I love the most about this lifestyle is turning control over fully to the woman. If your husband can train himself to let you fly free why should any of these so called bulls not have to do the same.
Not to speak for Jane (she can do that herself), but for some HW's, the pleasure is centered on having a play mate that takes control. There are levels or lines in the sand that differ for everyone. The line is hers to draw. It just sort of sounded like she may have enjoyed him taking control. If that's the case, she got out of it what she wanted. If I'm way off base, I apologize. Just saying that deciding to let a man dominate in some fashion is not necessarily akin to being mistreated.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:46 pm

That was one of the most detailed shared experiences you have shared in a while. Thank you but I also wish you the best as you go through your thoughts and emotions. I can't recall another time when you've seemed uncertain.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:43 am

Well, well,

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:13 am

jane wrote: still another several minutes went by of sex until he came. i did too. it was amazing. i felt strangely guilty about it. maybe because it was unplanned? i don't know. i havn't felt like this in a while. maybe it was just a strange day, or the winter blues.
ugh, re-evaluate tomorrow.
There were times with Sam that were maybe a little extreme or where you were just used.
While it might have troubled you some you also seemed to get off on that outrageous behaviour.
Maybe surprising yourself even.
When you were with Sam pretty much anything could happen and you knew it.
Grant's behaviour wasn't expected and kind of out of character.
I hope you kind of liked it.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:19 am

they aren't remotely similar actually. they are much different people. i think grant is confused. he has a girlfriend who wants him away from me. he wasn't rough or anything like that with me.

Dmo
Experienced

Unread post by Dmo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:13 am

jane wrote:they aren't remotely similar actually. they are much different people. i think grant is confused. he has a girlfriend who wants him away from me. he wasn't rough or anything like that with me.
forgive me if you explained this already and i missed it, but does her gf know about you, and you're married and all that? that him and you are different, each as a life outside of whatever you and Grant are?

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:59 am

jane wrote:they aren't remotely similar actually. they are much different people. i think grant is confused. he has a girlfriend who wants him away from me. he wasn't rough or anything like that with me.
This is one instance where the double standards are exposed, and i called it out religiously (Ones that i am aware of).

If grant gf wants him away from you, and you KNEW about it, don't you think you should be respecting his gf wish even if grant isn't inclined to do so ???
A classic case of how a relationship wrecker scenario plays out.
A shame actually. Regardless of one's lifestyle, it is downright trashy and vile.

Grant is confused ??
Sure, you does help him by opening your legs.
You want people to respect your lifestyle, start it off by respecting other people relationship.

Morals may seem ubiquitous and dividing in the age of liberalism, but respect and principle are still alive and applauded.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:32 am

softcantfind wrote:
Not to speak for Jane (she can do that herself), but for some HW's, the pleasure is centered on having a play mate that takes control. There are levels or lines in the sand that differ for everyone. The line is hers to draw. It just sort of sounded like she may have enjoyed him taking control. If that's the case, she got out of it what she wanted. If I'm way off base, I apologize. Just saying that deciding to let a man dominate in some fashion is not necessarily akin to being mistreated.

I got a very strong impression from Jane's post she was appreciative. I saw that a number of times he acted against her wishes. I realized she enjoyed the sex (after awhile) but he did push. I don't think being dominant is a bad thing if someone wants to be dominated at that time. He did take advantage of her emotions. ( If I was wrong then I am sorry). I was just trying to help and isn't that what OHW's is all about?[/quote]

Softcantfind - I figured your heart was in the right place and I mean no offense to you either. Just mentioning that Jane may enjoy the little "game" of it as part of the process. We get a few sentences explaining a whole exchange and the many dynamics involved in it. I only felt that being told not to "let them treat her like a lesser person" might make her question it in herself. Obviously not your objective and I see that. My comment was intended to place a positive spin on it. Not to make you feel bad at all.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:32 am

i saw him first. besides, they aren't married, he does what he wants.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:58 am

:whip: Look at Jane. :)

Dmo
Experienced

Unread post by Dmo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:00 am

so, a threesome with you, her, and Grant isn't in the near future I see.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:21 am

Dicktwat wrote:
This is one instance where the double standards are exposed, and i called it out religiously (Ones that i am aware of).

If grant gf wants him away from you, and you KNEW about it, don't you think you should be respecting his gf wish even if grant isn't inclined to do so ???
A shame actually. Regardless of one's lifestyle, it is downright trashy and vile.

Grant is confused ??
You want people to respect your lifestyle, start it off by respecting other people relationship.

Morals may seem ubiquitous and dividing in the age of liberalism, but respect and principle are still alive and applauded.
It is not Jane's responsibility to play moral police. Grant is a big boy. It's his responsibility to do whatever with whatever other relationship he has. Besides he is not even married. He, after all, initiated this rendezvous not jane.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:04 pm

softcantfind wrote:
D+D wrote:
Dicktwat wrote:

Grant is confused ??

It is not Jane's responsibility to play moral police. Grant is a big boy. It's his responsibility to do whatever with whatever other relationship he has. Besides he is not even married. He, after all, initiated this rendezvous not jane.

Hi D+D, I agree with what you said.
:up: :up:

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:53 am

Don't you think its a little childish and foolish to say i meet him first......self respect v/s a cumdump.

The excuse being they are not married although together, and so you can fuck him anytime he wants speaks a lot about how you conduct yourself.

Also, it never was a question of moral policing.
It was a subtle way of saying have some respect for yourself, and most importantly the "other woman", regardless of how grant is.

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:29 am

^ ^ ^ ^

<sigh>
There always seems to be 'one' in the crowd.
Count me in with D+D's group.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:06 am

Aynsley wrote:^ ^ ^ ^

<sigh>
There always seems to be 'one' in the crowd.
Count me in with D+D's group.
I'm struggling with the proper response to dickears.
Ultimately, ignoring him really is the my best option.