Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
LuvsHotWomen

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by LuvsHotWomen » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:56 pm

Jane, thanks so much for sharing your adventure with us. It's hot to hear how things unfold from the woman's perspective. I was glad to hear about when you got on top of him and got off that way. A lot of women start out (unnecessarily!) self conscious about being on top, so I thought it was a great step that you overcame that (pun intended :twisted: ) Perhaps this adventure is also part of a general sexual awakening for you? 'tis a beautiful thing :D

I think it's especially hot that you are orgasming so regularly with your new lover, and the focus in general seems to be on YOUR orgasms when you are with him. Have you always cum so regularly during sex, or are you getting off more often (or more intensely?) as a hotwife?

Anyway, congrats on your success! As an aside, please remember how special your husband is for letting you experience these amazing pleasures in the safe context of your marriage. It's really important to make sure he always knows how much you love him, and that you always put him first, no matter how often or how hard you cum with your lover. I really can't emphasize this enough. Make it a habit to always show him how grateful you are! ;)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:47 pm

I've been reminding my husband a lot how much i love him.
I was self conscious about being on top. The first couple times we didn't do any positions but him on top.
As for being orgasmic, i guess i am lucky in that regard. I don't cum every time i have sex, but Aaron has been very good.

bull4wifeys

Unread post by bull4wifeys » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:45 pm

love reading your stories!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:38 pm

I am really disgusted right now. I just wrote a long post, but it didn't post, and now i am writing it all again. :evil:
I saw Aaron just briefly saturday. We exchanged gifts, and we kissed a little. We had a little more time today. He came over and i made us lunch. We talked a lot:Christmas, family. We went into the bedroom, and shared a long kiss. Then we got undressed and into bed, where we did more talking. Finally he started kissing my breasts for a long time. There wasn't much other foreplay. He wanted to go bare again, but i sort of felt i should save that for my husband. Originally i was going to save oral for him too. I told Aaron he have to pull out . He moved onto me, and adjusted himself. All at once he was in me, and he was going deep, and fast. Usually he isn't like that. I wasn't prepared. I was wet, but still he's pretty big and it's a jolt. I sort of held on . It was hard, and it felt kind of good, but i didn't cum today. After several minutes he did. Faster than usual. He reached down, pulled himself out, and squirted on my bush and boobs. He asked me about me not cumming. I think it was mostly male pride!
Afterwards we talked for about an hour. I think we are at the point already we don't rush to do it again. We enjoy each others company. He asks about my husband now. I tell him he is okay with it for now. I still feel guilty at times, but it's nice to actually care for this person.

Regular Joe
Prepubescent

Unread post by Regular Joe » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:55 pm

Jane - Your most recent post is intriguing, very intriguing to me...I can almost truly grasp and get a real sense for the "ups and downs" (no pun intended) regarding your sex life with Aaron...It's like it's a journey that you're on, it's like you're learning and discovering new things each time you and him get together, new things not just about Aaron, but also about yourself and your relationship. I sure do enjoy reading each and every post! Thanks for writing about your experiences here!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:03 pm

You are very welcome. Sometimes i'm not sure whether to post or not. Glad someone gets something out of it. You're right i do learn a lot about myself, and Aaron, and us together. All the time. Even about my husband. He hasn't read or heard about my day yet.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:22 pm

jane wrote:I am really disgusted right now. I just wrote a long post, but it didn't post, and now i am writing it all again. :evil:
Mary I learned a long time ago to either write in word then paste it or copy your post before you submit because that happens a lot and seems to do it when you have wrote a long post, never when it is just a couple words.
I love your post, don't stop and thanks for sharing.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

OneDayAtATime

Unread post by OneDayAtATime » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:34 pm

Your thread is great.A few questions,iydm.

Are you planning after the New Year on seeing Aaron a few times a week,almost every day or its just whenever possible?

Oh and your hubby,whats he doing while you're gone?

How active will be your husband eventually be,watching you having sex,joining in or waiting at home? Your new to this so it may not have got that far.

Has your sex life increased with your husband and has he been more attentive? Does he ask for details?

Thanks again.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:56 pm

Well today my husband was at work. Mostly i have seen Aaron during the day. He works nights.
I don't know what the new year will bring. I doubt we will be together every day.
my sex life with my husband hasn't changed much. The first week with Aaron, i didn't have sex with my husband much. But we've been married a few years , so we don't have sex every day now. The week before last we did a little more than usual.

OneDayAtATime

Unread post by OneDayAtATime » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:01 pm

Most husbands get turned on through sex with the wife more often doing this. Do it for fun,to have more intimacy and if your husband isn't turned on more than usual whats his role?

Jonnyinsa
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jonnyinsa » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:14 pm

jane wrote:Well today my husband was at work. Mostly i have seen Aaron during the day. He works nights.
I don't know what the new year will bring. I doubt we will be together every day.
my sex life with my husband hasn't changed much. The first week with Aaron, i didn't have sex with my husband much. But we've been married a few years , so we don't have sex every day now. The week before last we did a little more than usual.
That's not so unusual if an energetic man is talking up a lot of your time fucking you, I'd imagine that you'd be tired by the end of the day after all the other things you have to do in your life. It's also possible that your husband is taking a more passive role with you sexually now that you have a regular lover who is obviously giving you what you want. For some husbands, it's like the sexual pressure is lifted off of them, and they have sex less often with their wives.

Not saying that is your particular situation, but it can explain it, and I've seen it before.
There is nothing in the world like a sexy hotwife!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 am

jane wrote:He wanted to go bare again, but i sort of felt i should save that for my husband. Originally i was going to save oral for him too. I told Aaron he have to pull out .

He moved onto me, and adjusted himself. All at once he was in me, and he was going deep, and fast. Usually he isn't like that. I wasn't prepared. I was wet, but still he's pretty big and it's a jolt. I sort of held on . It was hard, and it felt kind of good, but i didn't cum today. After several minutes he did. Faster than usual.

He reached down, pulled himself out, and squirted on my bush and boobs. He asked me about me not cumming. I think it was mostly male pride!

We enjoy each others company. He asks about my husband now. I tell him he is okay with it for now. I still feel guilty at times, but it's nice to actually care for this person.
Jane,
Several comments:
1) Talk with your husband about Aaron cumming inside you. One of the true delights of this type of play for many is the entire aspect of "seconds". It's a hell of a head rush for a husband to see and feel the evidence of his wife's naughty play and there are no words to describe the feeling of making love with a woman lubricated by the knowledge and semen of another. Hot, liquid silk is the closest I can think of, not to mention the excitement for a woman knowing her husband is truly supportive of her play.

2) Don't ever hesitate to tell someone to slow down or explain what to do to make you really horny beyond belief.

3) Your orgasm is male pride only from the perspective that there is nothing more beautiful in this world than a woman in the thros of orgasm! Any lover (or husband) worth his salt is more concerned with making their partner orgasm than they are with their own orgasm. It's an investment that keeps a relationship hot.

4) Enjoying the person as a whole makes the experience that much more fulfilling.

Have fun and enjoy!
O2

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:03 am

Husband taking a more passive role? I never knew that. We've had some really good lovemaking lately. Sometimes it's just kissing and holding, and he's tired, but i never really thought about it any deeper than that.

justatad_1
Virgin

Unread post by justatad_1 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Jane, just to let you know I really enjoyed your postings. I hope you are having fun. I have only done a little in the hot wife realm. I wish my wife would like to fulfill some of her fantasies like you have. Keep it up and keep the posts coming.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:04 pm

Jane just went out on a date with Aaron. He's taking her to a very nice restauraunt, and then somewhere else. Not sure where. Not going to be any sex tonight. He picked her up at our house, but we didn't meet. She just met him when he knocked.

soccer98654
Prepubescent

Unread post by soccer98654 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:12 am

I really enjoy reading this thread. Anymore updates to share?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:12 am

Aaron and i had dinner saturday. Just a regular date. Afterwards we went for a drive. Nothing real sexual, just a nice time. We're going to see each other this weekend.

bakiff
Prepubescent

Unread post by bakiff » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:13 am

Having recently read this thread I am curious what inspired you to enter this lifestyle. Is this something that your husband has always wanted? Are both of you involved in this? Has this "adventure" affected your marriage in a positive way. Forgive me in advance if this is intrusive.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:19 am

Basically i was at a pool party a couple years ago, and a man walked in on me when i was changing. After that my husband teased me about it , a lot. That started it all. So far it has been a positive thing for us.

bakiff
Prepubescent

Unread post by bakiff » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Thank you for your reply. Are you still seeing Aaron. Is your relationsship with him growing. Have you developed feelings for him.?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Not sure whether to continue my little journal here.
Weekend before last Aaron and i spent together. It was pretty intense. It's difficult going back to regular life. I havn't seen him since. This afternoon we talked, and he said he was dating someone. I don't know if i am feeling jealous, but i have felt really down since we talked.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Jane,
please continue.
There will be others.
It is hard to NOT FEEL affection with our lovers and remorse when our FLING ends.
MY heart is with you today girl. :oops:

James Elena
Prepubescent

Unread post by James Elena » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Please do continue, Jane. I know that I am enjoying reading your adventure, the progression of your experience. I also agree with Mrs.R. I, too, am very relational and have to feel some emotion for a man if I am to make love to him (for more than just a one night fling, that is, and the latter doesn't really interest me too much). So it's logical that you would, indeed, feel a tinge of jealousy knowing that he is getting involved with someone else. Remember that there will be others and just accept that you are emotional and relational. Hey, it just shows how passionate you are ;) .
E

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Jane, just think what a great lover he will be to her since you have trained him. :up: Please keep posting, you will soon have another one hooked.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

bakiff
Prepubescent

Unread post by bakiff » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:59 pm

Feelings of withdrawal and even guilt are normal in a relationship such as you described. It can be tough to process all of this as well as for your husband. Stay close to him and communicate. Aaron dating someone does not necessarily spell the end of your relationship with him although perhaps it should if you want your husband to feel secure.