Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
bubbajack

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu May 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Well, Happy, I for one could not tell from what you wrote - "what's wrong with you?" - that your beef with what Dan posted had anything to do with coming to David's defense. Now that I know what you were meaning to say, I gladly welcome the point you were raising. I regret that I failed to see it in what you originally wrote, and now have so civilly supplemented to help me out.

As Dan has now explained, he wasn't intending to disrespect David at all, but actually was trying to indicate that stress, fatigue and distraction can undermine any man's immediate availability for sex, however delectable might the offer be if made available under more favorable conditions.

This seems hardly a controversial or offensive point, as both Mrs E and Jane herself have acknowledged.

Peace out, folks! :)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu May 12, 2016 5:27 pm

I think that I'll just focus on the sweet and lovely Jane.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Fri May 13, 2016 5:47 am

Jane had a date last night with DJ. She wasn't gone that long really. When she came home we had sex, and we don't often do that after she's with someone else. It was great too ! Longer than usual. Although, i felt there was less friction, because she had just been with someone else. At least that was my perception. He used a condom, in case anyone wondered. We didn't talk much. Maybe if she had i would have been too excited. Just wanted to share that bit of fun.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri May 13, 2016 6:09 am

Great night.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Fri May 13, 2016 7:22 am

Janes Husband wrote:Jane had a date last night with DJ. She wasn't gone that long really. When she came home we had sex, and we don't often do that after she's with someone else. It was great too ! Longer than usual. Although, i felt there was less friction, because she had just been with someone else. At least that was my perception. He used a condom, in case anyone wondered. We didn't talk much. Maybe if she had i would have been too excited. Just wanted to share that bit of fun.
Naughty used :o wife-pussy is the greatest! :cool:

This is especially if you can see and feel evidence of her bad-girl activities. ;)

Examples can be anything - from a little bit of looseness, to a different smell, to hickeys on her neck, to spanking marks on her butt, to full cream-pie, that she's just been fucking someone else! :twisted:

Thanks for sharing this hot scene - you guys rock! :mrgreen:

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Fri May 13, 2016 7:34 am

Thanks for sharing. That is so hot. Why don't you do it more often? I think that's one of the best parts of having a hotwife. Making love to her after she's been naughty.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun May 15, 2016 6:17 am

Have you ever flirted with the idea of getting a tattoo?

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sun May 15, 2016 6:31 am

CuckPride wrote:Have you ever flirted with the idea of getting a tattoo?
Jane did get a temporary Queen of Spades tattoo once - I think there were spontaneous no-hands ejaculations in pants all over America when she posted about it! :mrgreen:

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun May 15, 2016 3:22 pm

i wore them off and on for quite a while

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun May 15, 2016 3:37 pm

Have you ever contemplated getting a permanent tattoo that wasn't necessarily hotwife related?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun May 15, 2016 3:39 pm

not a permanent one

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon May 16, 2016 5:16 am

About the tattoo i had a love hate relationship. At times it seemed sexy. Other times i didn't like it.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Mon May 16, 2016 7:07 am

My wife wants a small tattoo on her foot or ankle. Not a QoS tattoo. It sounds sexy but I never thought she'd want one. For now she wants a temp tattoo.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon May 16, 2016 7:58 am

no it wasn't visible

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Mon May 16, 2016 8:10 am

jane wrote:no it wasn't visible
... unless one was licking, or lining up one's cock for penetrating, the glorious Jane-pussy ... :mrgreen:

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon May 16, 2016 9:55 pm

We had a visitor that just left. Jane hasn't seen Grant in the past week. He stopped by tonight and i watched some of the goings on. By the time i entered the room she was on top of him, sheet around her waist, breasts hanging lewdly in his face. They were both grunting. He mouthed "I love this pussy" to me; at least i think that was it. He squeezed her breasts together and kissed them. Jane was milking him pretty good. She stayed focused on him, and he on her, but he did look at me a couple times. Then she had an embarassing moment. She squirted when she came. She asked me to get a towell, quickly. She took him in the bathroom and the next thing i heard was the bathtub filling. About a half hour went by until i heard anything again.

Dmo
Experienced

Unread post by Dmo » Mon May 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Janes Husband wrote:We had a visitor that just left. Jane hasn't seen Grant in the past week. He stopped by tonight and i watched some of the goings on. By the time i entered the room she was on top of him, sheet around her waist, breasts hanging lewdly in his face. They were both grunting. He mouthed "I love this pussy" to me; at least i think that was it. He squeezed her breasts together and kissed them. Jane was milking him pretty good. Then she had an embarassing moment. She squirted when she came. She asked me to get a towell, quickly. She took him in the bathroom quickly and the next thing i heard was the bathtub filling. About a half hour went by until i heard anything again.
wow! hot! what did you hear after that half hour? did you take a peak? we love details! :)

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Tue May 17, 2016 2:59 am

Thanks for sharing this. Did you make love to her after they finished?

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Tue May 17, 2016 3:02 am

Janes Husband wrote:We had a visitor that just left...
Great imagery.
Thank you David.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Tue May 17, 2016 3:49 am

Janes Husband wrote:We had a visitor that just left. Jane hasn't seen Grant in the past week. He stopped by tonight and i watched some of the goings on. By the time i entered the room she was on top of him, sheet around her waist, breasts hanging lewdly in his face. They were both grunting. He mouthed "I love this pussy" to me; at least i think that was it. He squeezed her breasts together and kissed them. Jane was milking him pretty good. She stayed focused on him, and he on her, but he did look at me a couple times. Then she had an embarassing moment. She squirted when she came. She asked me to get a towell, quickly. She took him in the bathroom and the next thing i heard was the bathtub filling. About a half hour went by until i heard anything again.
Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear Grant made an appearance :)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue May 17, 2016 5:38 am

he even let me wash his hair in the tub.
afterward david wanted reclaiming sex.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue May 17, 2016 6:25 am

he came

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Tue May 17, 2016 6:34 am

How did he cum?

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Tue May 17, 2016 6:36 am

squirting is never an embarrassing moment, especially for this guy

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue May 17, 2016 7:02 pm

Very intimate moment with you washing Grant's hair.