Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
bubbajack

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:14 am

Sorry, Jane. :)

It's true - our imaginations do run wild. :oops:

But they would run wild no matter what you say or don't say in your posts. It's certainly not your fault that we entertain lurid fantasies involving our imaginary version of you. :twisted:

But I admit that it does help my fantasy-generating brain to think about some of the adventures that you have shared over the years ... :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

mcg73
Trainable

Unread post by mcg73 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:24 pm

bubbajack wrote:So Morgan, are you suggesting that Jane has arranged a lovely dinner for two so that David and the "nice lady" can have a long pleasant conversation, while Jane talks dirty and takes DJ's big black cock in her hot little white naughty married pussy? :o

Just asking ... :cool:

Who´s DJ? did I miss something? :lol:

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:07 pm

mcg73 wrote:
bubbajack wrote:So Morgan, are you suggesting that Jane has arranged a lovely dinner for two so that David and the "nice lady" can have a long pleasant conversation, while Jane talks dirty and takes DJ's big black cock in her hot little white naughty married pussy? :o

Just asking ... :cool:

Who´s DJ? did I miss something? :lol:
Evidently so. :|

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:53 pm

My hope is that you two never lose track of your marriage. You have something very special together. As long as each of you can separate sex from love, then sex with different partners is workable. To the extent feelings of love enter the mix, boundary pushing can become problematic. There is a lot to be said for the HW/cuckold dynamic. When JH begins "dating" a woman who is interested in him... that dynamic is altered significantly. Jane, maybe you should put David in a chastity cage when he goes out on a date! Then all he would have to please her is his tongue!!! That could be an interesting twist to the HW/cuckold dynamic!!!

MrBrunetteBeth
Experienced

Unread post by MrBrunetteBeth » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Dinner for two with Jane has either equally alluring possibility:

with David as apparently happened, maybe a little teasing, some nipple icing apparently, spooning giggling reliving ...

OR

with her latest paramour, doing the nasty, then much of the same as above with David later

Both sound pretty good to me!

MrBB

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:13 pm

bubbajack wrote:Sorry, Jane. :)

It's true - our imaginations do run wild. :oops:

But they would run wild no matter what you say or don't say in your posts. It's certainly not your fault that we entertain lurid fantasies involving our imaginary version of you. :twisted:

But I admit that it does help my fantasy-generating brain to think about some of the adventures that you have shared over the years ... :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:
:up:

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Jane you put the hot in hotwife you gorgeous girl did JH know you would be with him for his birthday.

mcg73
Trainable

Unread post by mcg73 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:18 am

Grant and DJ are both blacks?

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:42 am

Yes.

mcg73
Trainable

Unread post by mcg73 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:51 pm

Are blacks the favorites Jane´s lovers? Why? ;)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:26 pm

I had my first , wait what do I call it? well anyway I had a doctors appointment and grant had lunch free so he came over afterwards. one thing lead to another and he was undressing me. we kissed gently for a few minutes while he caressed my breasts. I wasn't really expecting this today. he got up and pulled his pants down and I looked up at him. then I gave him a nice soft sucking. we went to bed and rolled around a bit; I put him in as I was on top of him and went very gently. then he rolled me over and we had a nice slow session. he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek and I began to remember what this is like. he pulled out and went down on me, telling me how pretty I am there. then he was back on me , and filling me up.

good day.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Absence makes the pussy grow fonder my dear?

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Missed your posts Jane. He probably missed you more though. ;)

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:44 pm

then he was back on me , and filling me up.
Thinking of his hot cum shooting into you is a very exciting image.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:15 pm

jane wrote:I had my first , wait what do I call it? well anyway I had a doctors appointment and grant had lunch free so he came over afterwards. one thing lead to another and he was undressing me. we kissed gently for a few minutes while he caressed my breasts. I wasn't really expecting this today. he got up and pulled his pants down and I looked up at him. then I gave him a nice soft sucking. we went to bed and rolled around a bit; I put him in as I was on top of him and went very gently. then he rolled me over and we had a nice slow session. he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek and I began to remember what this is like. he pulled out and went down on me, telling me how pretty I am there. then he was back on me , and filling me up.

good day.
Sounds like a very good day indeed. Lovely description.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:17 am

Curious what was whispered in your ear.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:22 am

it was a good day. well except for that cute guy at the doctors elevator that smiled at me and then kind of rolled his eyes. but that's another story.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:40 am

jane wrote:it was a good day. well except for
that cute guy at the doctors elevator that smiled at me and then kind of rolled his eyes. but that's another story
Srsly Jane, that is a Total tease. :P

I'm not one to fill in the blanks, I'd rather hear the actual events if you'd be so kind. :)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:15 am

that was the event. some people are just judgemental.

ThanksForSharing
Trainable

Unread post by ThanksForSharing » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:19 am

My only judgement of you is that you are a fantastic woman and wife and lover. Thanks for sharing. ( Is that redundant considering my screen name? ) Love your story.

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:31 am

jane wrote:I had my first , wait what do I call it? well anyway I had a doctors appointment and grant had lunch free so he came over afterwards. one thing lead to another and he was undressing me. we kissed gently for a few minutes while he caressed my breasts. I wasn't really expecting this today. he got up and pulled his pants down and I looked up at him. then I gave him a nice soft sucking. we went to bed and rolled around a bit; I put him in as I was on top of him and went very gently. then he rolled me over and we had a nice slow session. he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek and I began to remember what this is like. he pulled out and went down on me, telling me how pretty I am there. then he was back on me , and filling me up.

good day.
This does sound like a very good day indeed. Sweet.
- Taco

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:38 am

ThanksForSharing wrote:My only judgement of you is that you are a fantastic woman and wife and lover. Thanks for sharing. ( Is that redundant considering my screen name? ) Love your story.
I was talking about the guy who rolled his eyes at me.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:52 am

Why would he have done that? What did he think he knew that would bring about that behavior? None of my business so feel free to ignore, it's just... curious.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:39 am

She still gets interest in unexpected places as well, and doesn't go without for very long.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:00 pm

In bed talking this morning about moving. Thinking it might be easier with this lifestyle, and fewer questions. Feeling like if word got around I'd feel too cucked, and Jane says "more likely people would see me as a slut". While she was talking I began caressing her and ended up between her legs circling her labia gently. The more I did the more she spread her legs. "You kind of like the freedom ", I told her. "It turns you on being able to experience the other side. It's still new to you." She turned and looked at me and turned her eyes down and squished her lips.

Thought that little moment might be of interest.