Reason for hotwife lifestyle

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What makes the hotwife life style most exciting for you? For hotwives to answer

Voyeurism - to dress sexy and attract other men?
11%
Sperm competition - the fact that men compete cumming in or/and on you
5%
The thrill of the taboo - to be the ”unfaithful” slut
15%
Female empowerment - that you as a woman choose who is allowed to fuck you and when
16%
Sexual fulfillment - to get as much man and cock you need for your sexual needs
18%
For your husband - other mens lust for you excites him
24%
Size matters - you get more satisfaction sexually and psycologically with large cocks
11%

Total votes: 373

MrsHotwife6
Experienced

Reason for hotwife lifestyle

Unread post by MrsHotwife6 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:07 am

Curious to know reasons for you hotwives to live this lifestyle?
Everything is worth trying at least once

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Reason for hotwife lifestyle

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:17 am

Asked my wife (32, smoking hot) to check this out. She considered each carefully, telling me what she likes when other guys are fucking her - and jerking me off while sitting alongside me. She chose empowerment, fulfillment and "For your husband."

Then she said, "That poll made me hot. I'm going to call a guy I haven't seen in a while for a date some night this week." Seriously. When she gets off the phone, I'm going to fuck her. Thanks for posting that well-thought-out poll.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

MrsHotwife6
Experienced

Unread post by MrsHotwife6 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:03 pm

You are welcome 🥰

The_Lion
Virgin

Unread post by The_Lion » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:12 am

I asked The Fox (who I am still asking to verify) and two stood out while teo were half true.

She does this for me primarily. It's fun but she has said several times if I ever want her to stop, she will. I dont see that happening though.

Sexual fulfillment is a close second. She has a pretty high sex drive and naturally loves sex. She likes that she has more freedom to explore and enjoy that without the hassle of the dating world and relationships.

The last is a bit of two answer though I checked Size as that seems to slightly win out. She loves large members. She loves feeling full and stretched. It's one of the most common reoccurring themes in our dirty talk. Feeling a man stretch her as he takes her, then feeling me stretch her further when I reclaim her. But it is a little bit of sperm competition too. She loves feeling my cum inside of her after she has had Ash and says she really wants to feel him cum inside her then have me do the same immediately after. In a risk-free world she would have a team of large dicks giving her cum.
How my Fox got started. - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53453

I'll never be a Father, so I became a Daddy.-
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=54971&p=998811#p998811

MrsVC
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrsVC » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:23 am

What is not there is the affect on us after the fact. I love having two men totally focusing on my desires but a big benefit is how much a play session feeds our libidos for days after.

MrsHotwife6
Experienced

Unread post by MrsHotwife6 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:33 pm

Good comment MrsVC. Personally I think the talk before and after is a very exciting factor. Did not think about before your comment. Hotwife lifestyle has a lot of dimensions. 🥰

Cookiescream
Experienced

Unread post by Cookiescream » Thu May 02, 2019 5:35 am

This poll is awesome. It allowed us to discuss each answer and explain how we both feel about our version of soft hotwifing.
Thanks

wife4lends
Virgin

Unread post by wife4lends » Thu May 02, 2019 3:47 pm

My husband wants me to experience other men that I missed before we were married. I was not too sexually active before we were married (18 years old) and he thought I should experience other lovers to add to our marital sex life. Much like when we started using sex toys years ago, these men are an extension of our own sex life. It has worked out great for us both because it turns on both of us that I fuck multiple men now for pleasure and sexual satisfaction

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu May 02, 2019 7:36 pm

My wife has said and I have noticed that the more frequently she has sex, the more she wants it. Is this true for anyone else?

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu May 02, 2019 7:43 pm

D+D wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:36 pm
My wife has said and I have noticed that the more frequently she has sex, the more she wants it. Is this true for anyone else?
Very true for Farmgirl. And it doesn't have to be actual sex, it can just be heavy flirting that gets her going. I like being the recipient of her added desire! :D

UTHotWife

Unread post by UTHotWife » Fri May 03, 2019 5:28 am

It started out all for my husband. But once you experience the freedom it becomes more. So much more that hubby has the freedom now as well, I wanted him to experience what I experience.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Fri May 03, 2019 6:48 am

D+D wrote:
My wife says the same thing

UTHotWife

Unread post by UTHotWife » Fri May 03, 2019 7:56 am

D+D wrote:
That's been true for me as well. Hubby keeps track of all the times I have sex and I think I had sex 23 times in April! Considering before this lifestyle we would average about 6 times per month. :o

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri May 03, 2019 8:06 am

UTHotWife wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:56 am
That's been true for me as well. Hubby keeps track of all the times I have sex and I think I had sex 23 times in April! Considering before this lifestyle we would average about 6 times per month. :o
That is a pretty ringing endorsement for the lifestyle! We probably had sex 4-8 times per month but if she had a date night, she'd have sex twice with her friend and then reclaim with me. That's like two weeks worth of sex in one afternoon! Awesome!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri May 03, 2019 9:58 am

None of the above.

My husband and I just like to be able to engage with people in any way we find we mutually connect, whether that's friendship, sex, or love.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

UTHotWife

Unread post by UTHotWife » Fri May 03, 2019 10:42 am

SSQ wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:58 am
None of the above.

My husband and I just like to be able to engage with people in any way we find we mutually connect, whether that's friendship, sex, or love.
That's interesting SSQ. While we started because of his fantasy. We are very much of that mind set now.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat May 04, 2019 8:04 pm

A lot of we husbands love the idea that once in the lifestyle, the wife has numerous reasons to continue such as being a slut or because they like big cock. Our bubble bursts pretty rapidly, or at least mine does, when we see that not only the primary reason wives start is to satisfy their husband's fetish, but is why they stay as well.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sun May 05, 2019 7:41 am

My wife finally shared with me that she wasn't having orgasms with me inside her, although I could easily bring her to orgasm with my tongue. She had many erotic fantasies as well, so off we went!

WillingHubby
Virgin

Unread post by WillingHubby » Sun May 05, 2019 9:05 am

Wife sex drive got more intense as she got into her 50’s and it has always excited me when she slept with other men. We did it in our 20’s with her flirting and having sex with other guys and then we had kids and that kind of put a damper on it so they wouldn’t ask too many questions about why Mommy is around all these different men. Now the kids are gone and we are in our later 50’s and she has an insatiable sex drive so this works out perfect for both of us. She goes out and has multiple orgasms with other men and then comes home to me and we do it again to finish off. Can’t go multiple times like I could when I was younger so this works out perfect because she gets well screwed before

MrsHotwife6
Experienced

Unread post by MrsHotwife6 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:31 pm

Soon this poll will have enough votes for verified statistics :-)

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:18 pm

I showed this to my wife and she laughed and thought it was weirded that we would discuss it.
Any verified wives responding?

Sub4her

Unread post by Sub4her » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:54 am

My wife voted for Voyeurism, Female Empowerment, and For her husband as her top 3. She definitely loves to be pursued by a man and desired both sexually and intellectually.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:59 am

Her number1 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:43 pm
D+D wrote:
Very true for Farmgirl. And it doesn't have to be actual sex, it can just be heavy flirting that gets her going. I like being the recipient of her added desire! :D
This is our dynamic. It's all my fault. I'm too horny for my wife and she bores easily. Giving her an outlet stimulates her libido, which rekindles her desires for me and restores the balance I need.

I'm not sure I would have encouraged her to take other lovers if I'd been content with her losing her mojo. In past relationships, I just moved on when the malaise set in. But with her, I loved her too much; I'd grown wiser; and I figured a different approach would work better than the tragic recurrences of serial monogamy. Fortunately it's worked well.

adamgunnauthor
Player

Unread post by adamgunnauthor » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:04 pm

Since we are now having guys answer this, I'll throw my two cents in.

You left out one important answer in your poll: To have fun. That's my wife's reason for doing it.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:04 pm

I'm not sure I would have encouraged her to take other lovers if I'd been content with her losing her mojo. In past relationships, I just moved on when the malaise set in. But with her, I loved her too much; I'd grown wiser; and I figured a different approach would work better than the tragic recurrences of serial monogamy. Fortunately it's worked well.
An interesting contribution. Much has been written about how the female libido takes a dive after a period of (same old) monogamy and magically reappears when the lady is able to enjoy novelty and variety again.