How did you feel the first time you saw another man make her cum

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How did you feel the first time you saw another man make her cum

1. Happy
56%
2. Surprised
8%
3. Jealous
13%
4. Sad and confused
3%
5. Furious
0%
6. Mixed feelings (maybe she enjoyed it to much)
19%

Total votes: 454

Mad Dog65

Re: How did you feel the first time you saw another man make her cum

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:16 pm

Trecital - What an incredible story. I enjoy reading the stories of long time 3 way relationships. I feel somewhat similar in that it is nearly impossible for me to give my wife an orgasm through penetration only. Toys work well and this is OK. I am sure if you shared your full story there would be alot of interest! Thanks again for sharing.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:20 pm

Great thread!

adamgunnauthor
Player

Unread post by adamgunnauthor » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:09 am

For me, this is a somewhat complicated topic. But, I’ve never been anything but happy that Mary has orgasms with other men - I mean, isn’t that the whole point of the exercise?

The first time she orgasmed with another man was the first time we swung. We were at another couples house (we met them our first night at a swing club,) and we got talked into separate rooms. So, I didn’t get to see my wife have an orgasm, but I heard her shrieks through the hallway. I had typical newbie problems getting it up, but the wife gave me a nice blow job.

The second time she orgasmed we were playing with a couple at the swing club. I had a great time with the wife. Unfortunately, the other husband couldn’t get it up, he could have really used the little blue pill I’d taken. However, he did have some skills at oral, so I saw him give Mary a nice orgasm that way.

Finally, the third time we swung, the guy was hard and had no difficulty giving her a great ride.

Mary trained herself to be multi-orgasmic when she was in college. In the twenty years or so we've been screwing around, I wouldn't be surprised if the number of times she's been boinked by other guys is 750. And I doubt that she hasn't come in more than twenty of those fuckings. The fact that my wife comes so easily makes both her and me happy.