How did you feel the first time you saw another man make her cum

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

1. Happy
56%
2. Surprised
8%
3. Jealous
13%
4. Sad and confused
3%
5. Furious
0%
6. Mixed feelings (maybe she enjoyed it to much)
19%

Total votes: 454

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:30 am

The first time I ever saw my HW Marie I had a bag of mixed feelings. It was also something I will never forget. The first three guys she had sex with was horrible. Neither of them came close to making her have an orgasm. So those three duds confirmed, in my mind, that no man can match me in bed with her. A few months later Marie went out on a date with another possible dud. When they started having sex the guy put her legs on his shoulders and started with slow and shallow strokes. The guy soon started slamming into her pretty hard. That was the first time I heard another man make her moan. Marie looked at me as if she was concern about what was about to happen. She was wanting to cum but she didn’t want to hurt my feelings. Marie legs started shaking like crazy as the guy fucked her harder and harder. She turned her head away from me and finally gave in to him. She had one of her over animated body shaking orgasms. That was something I always wanted to see so I was very happy to finally see it. I was also extremely jealous to watch him make her scream like that. My ego took a big hit because he made her have multiple orgasms that night. Overall though I was very happy with watching another man make her cum.

CoupleFun555
Player

Re: How did you feel the first time you saw another man make her cum

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:08 pm

She is so beautiful when she orgasms. And, the experience is so raw that it can be mesmerizing.

When we are having sex, I’m not wearing my glasses so I don’t get to see all of her reactions. I try to wear them for at least some of the time when we do MFMs so I can see her a bit more.

Plus, when we’re having sex, I’m in my own zone, reaching for an orgasm, sometimes trying to make them simultaneous. So, I don’t get to just watch and listen.

Orgasming with her is the best type of sexual intimacy.

Watching her orgasm with another man is the most thrilling visual and sound experience I have seen. I especially enjoy her letting go of the stresses of our daily life and just letting the sexuality of a big cock pleasure her.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:53 pm

Watching what her BBC Bull does to her is still beyond word that boarders on overwhelming for me. It's the hottest and erotic thing I ever seen. I've almost cum, hands free, more than once just watching them fuck.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Dean9
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dean9 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:50 pm

As an experienced bull, I am thoroughly enjoying this thread. My gratitude to the OP for soliciting insight into that most tempestuous of creatures, the husband.
San Diego bull.
2021 2H itinerary: San Antonio, July 11-18; Miami, August 1-8; Las Vegas, August 12-15; Albuquerque, August 20-26; Huntsville, September 10-17; Tucson, September 19-25; Houston, October 2-10; Jacksonville, October 18-30.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:05 pm

My best friend started asking me if I would mind if he seduced my wife, a womaniser I knew he had the charm but with my young wife, not a chance. Over a couple of years he kept going on about this moving to wouldn't you like to see me seduce her?

The idea did start to turn me on and I mentioned this idea to my wife whilst making love to her, her body told me she liked the idea but she said a firm no afterwards. I stupidly mentioned this a couple of times again over this time it brought different reactions from NO, to she didn't speak to me for days.

He remained confident however and finally I agreed he could try and created an opportunity, that night I watched as using a mix of drink, touch and caressing he seduced my wife, removed her jeans and fucked her planting his seed into my fertile and unprotected wife, her resistance to this, well there wasn't any.

Watching him I knew he had the experience and technique to make her resistance disappear and the orgasms to come one after the other.

The following day I plucked up courage to ask if she had enjoyed the night, she just looked at me paused and said "that's what you wanted to see isn't it" I didn't disagree.

SammySings
Virgin

Unread post by SammySings » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:04 am

It was amazing. I've never been as turned on as the whole day after it happened.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:17 am

I first time I ever saw her cum was with another guy.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:15 am

I voted surprised

The first time I watched another man make my wife cum with my wife’s orgasm being super intense of epic proportions, I was jerking off and blew my biggest load of my life and damn near fainted for how hard I came

Watching Greg thrusting his big black cock into my wife’s sexy blonde body was the most erotic sex act I could possibly image. Off the charts

Therefore my vote for surprised for one how hard my wife and I came. And two how much cum flowed from my wife’s gaping and well satisfied pussy

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:31 am

The first time she had an an orgasm with another man, my wife was then 28 and he was a handsome 24, a guy she met through our new personals ad. They were sitting together on the couch in our living room. By the time they were fucking I was on my knees on the floor, so excited I couldn't stand. She screamed she was cumming for a lengthy time. I was on the floor, jerking off wildly several feet away. I released at the same time as she and he groaned in orgasm soon after. I loved it and so did they.

After that, they were regularly in our marital bed while I slept in the guest room and jerked off at the sounds across the hallway.
Last edited by Des 31 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

jim28

Unread post by jim28 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:20 am

I always love to hear my ex cum and it didn't matter if I wads doing it or someone else. She needed to cum a lot and I wanted to make sure she did.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:00 am

CoupleFun555 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:08 pm
She is so beautiful when she orgasms. And, the experience is so raw that it can be mesmerizing.

When we are having sex, I’m not wearing my glasses so I don’t get to see all of her reactions. I try to wear them for at least some of the time when we do MFMs so I can see her a bit more.

Plus, when we’re having sex, I’m in my own zone, reaching for an orgasm, sometimes trying to make them simultaneous. So, I don’t get to just watch and listen.

Watching her orgasm with another man is the most thrilling visual and sound experience I have seen. I especially enjoy her letting go of the stresses of our daily life and just letting the sexuality of a big cock pleasure her.
You capture my feelings. Although I love fucking my wife myself, I can't focus on her orgasms because of my own self-involvement. For the same reason, I love to go down on her and eat her until she cums, or even just get her off with my fingers. I can concentrate more on her without the stimulation of my cock distracting me. Likewise, getting her off with my tongue or fingers helps condition her to be able to cum while being observed. That's a good first step toward her being able to relax and cum while being fucked by another man while I watch.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:42 am

bltn1966 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:30 am
The first time I ever saw my HW Marie I had a bag of mixed feelings. It was also something I will never forget. The first three guys she had sex with was horrible. Neither of them came close to making her have an orgasm. So those three duds confirmed, in my mind, that no man can match me in bed with her. A few months later Marie went out on a date with another possible dud. When they started having sex the guy put her legs on his shoulders and started with slow and shallow strokes. The guy soon started slamming into her pretty hard. That was the first time I heard another man make her moan. Marie looked at me as if she was concern about what was about to happen. She was wanting to cum but she didn’t want to hurt my feelings. Marie legs started shaking like crazy as the guy fucked her harder and harder. She turned her head away from me and finally gave in to him. She had one of her over animated body shaking orgasms. That was something I always wanted to see so I was very happy to finally see it. I was also extremely jealous to watch him make her scream like that. My ego took a big hit because he made her have multiple orgasms that night. Overall though I was very happy with watching another man make her cum.
Thanks for sharing this incredible experience. That is the sex position I have always fantasized my wife being in when I watch her the first time.

Cray-z-dayz
Experienced

Unread post by Cray-z-dayz » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:42 am

I loved it. I'm lucky, though, in that my wife orgasms easily and often with me, so there's nothing for me to be jealous about.

-Cray
I never thought my wife could be this wild. I am SO lucky.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:24 am

My wife insists that I be there every time her BBC Bull fucks her. She gets hotter than a rocket engine making me watch her cum on his big black cock. She says she wants me to know what a real mans cock can do to her white married pussy that my 6" husband penis can't!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Open Minded Husband
Prepubescent

Unread post by Open Minded Husband » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:02 pm

How did I feel when another man, a black man in my case, made my wife cum ?

Fantastic!! By the overwhelming orgasm she had and the joy in her face. I immediately knew the Hotwife lifestyle was a wonderful choice for us

MissionaryViejo
Prepubescent

Unread post by MissionaryViejo » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:06 pm

I was the only one who could make her cum. It took me a year to find the right triggers, but once she started she came in floods. None of her lovers before, during nor after have been able to make her cum.
The adventure was great, exciting, until feelings and untruths entered. Dishonesty stops everything.

nympho man
Virgin

Unread post by nympho man » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:48 pm

Cray-z-dayz wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:42 am
I loved it. I'm lucky, though, in that my wife orgasms easily and often with me, so there's nothing for me to be jealous about.

-Cray
I agree! My wife cums a lot and very frequently. Watching her cum run down another guys cock is sexy and hot!

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:52 am

nympho man wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:48 pm
Cray-z-dayz wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:42 am

-Cray
I agree! My wife cums a lot and very frequently. Watching her cum run down another guys cock is sexy and hot!
My wife cums a lot and easily too. That’s why I was surprised and letdown when the first three guys, she was with, we’re big duds. That also gave me a false gigantic ego. So that’s why when I saw her having multiple orgasms, with another man, it was so deflating. It was beautiful and hot as hell watching her cum over and over. But a small part of me was also jealous and pissed off. I was extremely jealous cause he was fucking her in my favorite position. Marie said it’s very uncomfortable, because of my size, to put her legs on my shoulder. So to watch a stranger pound her into the mattress with her legs on his shoulder was a slap in the face. Watching her legs tremble on his shoulder is something I will never forget in my life. I hated it but I absolutely loved it.

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:49 pm

Every one of her boyfriends made her cum. This was achieved by penis in vagina sex, and usually the first time they fucked her. Though there have been quite a number of boyfriends, I can't recall any of them who made her cum orally, not while I was watching anyway (sge tells me it has happened when she was out solo). That's just they way she is made. Penis in vagina, orgasm in no time. Oral sex, I can do it but is takes ages.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:52 am

My wife was a virgin when we met. She came often when i fucked her but it want until i saw SIR take her over the edge that i realize
he was giving her orgasms. I cried real tears of joy and jealousy. However i knew i could not deprive her of his cock for as long as she
wanted it. She is a happier more complete woman and our alone time she and i , is something i treasure.

frankie

Kays cuck

Unread post by Kays cuck » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:31 am

I was very happy for my wife the first time I saw her cum with another man. I've seen a few different men give her many orgasms over the last several years and am always happy for her. It's amazing to watch and hear. I'm hooked on watching my wife cum.

MildlyWlLDnFun
Player

Unread post by MildlyWlLDnFun » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:55 am

CoupleFun555 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:08 pm

:up: You have put it into words perfectly! It's the ability to really focus on her, without distraction, but it's also seeing the beautiful woman that you married able to let go of the stress of work, parenting, family, etc. and just be in the moment. Very well articulated. I couldn't agree more.

mrandmrsbusty
Virgin

Unread post by mrandmrsbusty » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:34 pm

mixed emotions, mainly happy/contented that she had enjoyed it and how i could see she had

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:55 am

In a word:
ECSTATIC

bobbicarol
Virgin

Unread post by bobbicarol » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:15 am

I am fortunate enough to have video of that moment..it still arouses me beyond belief..
Nothing hotter than sharing one's woman with a REAL man!!!