Are you surprised by guys she chose as a FB?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Are you surprised by the guys she chose to fuck

Yes
35%
No
17%
Sometimes
46%
Never
3%

Total votes: 101

bltn1966
Player

Are you surprised by guys she chose as a FB?

Unread post by bltn1966 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:19 am

My beautiful HW Marie has surprised me through the years with some of the guys she dated. She’s into fitness and she only want to be with guys who are like minded. So when she first started dating, all of the guys where mostly white, young, tall, fit and very handsome. Some of them she had sex with some she didn’t but she definitely had a type. Then one day she went out on a impromptu date with a frumpy looking, young plutonic friend. One thing led to another and they ended up having a great night of sex. That’s when it seem like she stopped looking for her cookie cutter type of of metrosexuals. She was adamant that she will never date an older man but now she has been with 2 guys old enough to be her father. One of the older guys I thought there wasn’t a chance in Hell she would do anything with him. He looked like he was going to have a stroke while trying to have sex with her. There is a guy she grew up with that is not in her league. She would never give him a second look if she didn’t already know him. He’s short and obnoxious yet she loves to have sex with him. There was a super tall, super skinny guy shy guy that she love to tease. She really brought him out of his shell. But again he was someone that I would have never picked for her. Marie is still very picky with the guys she date. But every now and then she surprise me with the guys she had sex with.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Re: Are you surprised by guys she chose as a FB?

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:01 pm

My wife, (blonde), when single and now as a Hotwife has always been drawn to tall, handsome, well hung muscular black men and to some degree surprised she married me a white guy.

One item on her Hotwife bucket list that surprises me is her desire to bed a highly financially successful/famous white guy such as Tom Brady or a movie/television star

Other than that she is firmly hooked on black men

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:05 pm

I know my mood changes with respect to who would turn me on. All based on life experiences etc. I would expect her to do the same.
It isn't hard to realize that the most handsome might not be the easiest to click with.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:58 pm

tit4atat wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:05 pm
I know my mood changes with respect to who would turn me on. All based on life experiences etc. I would expect her to do the same.
It isn't hard to realize that the most handsome might not be the easiest to click with.
The first few handsome guys were terrible in bed. They sex was so bad that we gave up on the HW lifestyle. Than she had mind blowing sex with her young, frumpy, plutonic friend and later on with an older guy. So she became a lot more open to other types of guys. She still mostly date guys who are tall and handsome. The last guy she was with shocked me. I guess that’s why I asked this question. He was much older than her and he wasn’t handsome and/or very fit.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:14 pm

I have always surprised by the guys she lets fuck her, since we got married she has never been with another white guy, not that she went with many whilst she was dating, we are now in Europe so basically her attraction is towards Black/ Magreb and African guys, but she likes Professional guys Doctors/ Lawyers ETC but she also enjoys loves the thug types who completely treat her like a typical white slut.

MoreGodzillas

Unread post by MoreGodzillas » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:36 pm

I was at first, but now I kinda know her "temporary type" so not so much anymore.
Last edited by MoreGodzillas on Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:11 pm

Has she been back together with her BF and his brother?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:32 am

C always prefers men who are "good looking with a big dick" as she puts it. One time she surprised me when we met this guy through AFF. I didn't think she'd go for him because he was pretty average in the looks department. After meeting and chatting for a while, she agreed to play and we got a hotel room together. He fucked her VERY well with his big cock. He was a military officer with a dominant streak and she is definitely attracted to those type of men.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:08 am

Sure, I have been surprised on occasions. I think that most wives who has recreational sex with other men will find some more appealing than her husband would anticipate. When she first agreed she wished to do what I had encouraged for about a year, it didn't occur to me she might be attracted to certain men much younger than her (then) 28 years; but she soon after began an three-year affair with a 19-year old college student, which she again repeated with another that age about three years ago. A couple of other older men she has had sex with wouldn't have been my idea of men who would have appealed to her. She is an unusually attractive woman who should have no problem finding similarly attractive men, but age and physical attributes are less important to her than their personalities and compatibility.

She is now 32. I don't have a problem with any of that for the reason I want her to enjoy having sex with other men. So, if it's good for her, her follow-up narratives about her experiences and excitation when fucking are good for me. That's what we think is the right attitude for an open marriage, as one-sided as ours is.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:19 am

My wife is almost too predictable in her preferences. Big in all ways, generally younger cowboy types with a physically dominant streak. Men she can toy with intellectually.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:44 am

It does surprise me as she also will say she was surprised at who she picked.
Those stories get me the most. (This occurred before we were married)

Her first boyfriend that she had sex with was in the church rock and roll band. He decided
he had to move away to help out his parents. They had only had sex a few times.

The drummer, Ed, from the band called her and asked her to go to the church Christmas party. She wanted something to do and she would see other friends at the party. Someone put whisky in the punch, which they all liked, and they had a good time. Ed took her to his apartment and made her a blue colored drink. It was really pretty and tasted really good.

She said soon after having the blue drinks, their clothes just exploded off, and they were screwing on the sofa. He was much better at fucking.

Then she says - I didn't even like that guy. I don't know why I did it.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:59 am

Yes I am. Through the years she has fucked a variety of different types of men. No specific type. Right now she is with a 52 year old bull. Would have never guessed she would be interested in him, but she is smitten with him
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.