Hopeful

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
sadsap
Trainable

Re: Hopeful

Unread post by sadsap » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:33 am

Des 31 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:33 pm
My guess is that his dick is deep in your wife's married pussy right now. At least all the signs seem to be right, judging from all you have revealed.

Let us know. (If she will admit it to you.) :up:
According to my wife all they did was flirt a little. I do not know any details, I might get them tonight. I do not think that she would do something behind my back, but on the other hand that was what I thought less than a week ago before I learnt that she was planning to go behind my back. The difference is that I have done everything I can to explain that it is ok but I want to know and I can only assume that that is enough for her.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:46 am

sadsap wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:33 am
Des 31 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:33 pm
My guess is that his dick is deep in your wife's married pussy right now. At least all the signs seem to be right, judging from all you have revealed.

Let us know. (If she will admit it to you.) :up:
According to my wife all they did was flirt a little. I do not know any details, I might get them tonight. I do not think that she would do something behind my back, but on the other hand that was what I thought less than a week ago before I learnt that she was planning to go behind my back. The difference is that I have done everything I can to explain that it is ok but I want to know and I can only assume that that is enough for her.
Thanks... I was speaking from experience with my own wife.

My wife is an eager hot wife but before she began dating other men with my knowledge and approval, she had a covert, three-month affair with a coworker. I had been encouraging her to date others for about a year but she didn't tell me about her affair for the reason she didn't really believe I could handle it as well as I claimed. I had encouraged her to wear sexier clothes, which she began doing at the office where she worked. Her coworker took notice, which I could fully understand. My frequent urging her to have sex with others had ultimately set her imagination afire and when the guy she worked with had begun persistently flirting with her, she couldn't resist fucking him. But I knew nothing of that at the time.

I found out about it three months later when I came home a day earlier than planned from one of my frequent business trips. She is normally home from the office before five o'clock but didn't get home that night until around ten. She had been at the guy's place the entire evening. When I confronted her, she confessed they were fucking about every time I was traveling overnights. She agreed it would be difficult to remain faithful after that experience and said she would thereafter tell me everything. That works for us. (You can find the details of that, along with our entire sexual history, at the Hotwife section here under "My Wife's Hotwife History.")

Having been through that, one of your comments led me to suspect the guy is already fucking your wife. From what you have written here, it seems to me that she's hot and ready. If that's true and she will admit it, you're at home base.

Even if it hasn't yet happened, I'm pretty sure it isn't far off. Here's wishing you the best of luck. :up:

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:02 am

A short update. My wife has been mentioning M after they have had workrelated interactions and the occasional flirt. She has been more active during sex, more eager (even when sick) to have it and also have tried some new things during. The trip she was on this week he was not on so I missunderstood that one earlier btw. She has not told her friend yet that I know what her plan was a few weeks back, but her friend hade asked if anything happened. She plans in telling her friend that we have talked about this more in person when they have time to meet. I earlier sent her a link to the topic in this forum on why a man would like for his wife to be a hotwife and yesterday she said she has been reading it. And yesterday we also went shopping for a dress and stayups that she will wear to her works christmas party that takes place the upcoming week.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:57 am

I have not had time to update, but not much has happened. Her friend knows that I know and was over a few days ago. He has hinted at me being a cuckold earlier at many times over the years but now he said nothing about the new situation. I tried to show him that it is clear that I know and is ok about it by responding to a thing my wife said about M. My wife is a bit upset about the fact that she forgot to do a thing att work on friday since she flirted with M instead. I have tried to make sure we get so many things done as possible around the house so she can do it tonight and not skip flirting at the next oportunity. She has also started flirting (but I do not know exactly in what way) over Messenger as well as in person. We are still new and figuring out how this works but we both enjoy it as it is, although I am aware that this might seem like nothing compared to most things on here.

Uncle Rico
Trainable

Unread post by Uncle Rico » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:20 am

As someone said earlier, there are trust issues........with both of you. Ieaving the phone on so you could hear her conversation was a sure lack of faith in her.
Also, she IS considering becoming a HW. While she needs to do this at her own pace, you seem bound and determined to push her into it at some kind of break neck speed.....just to satisfy your own kink, not hers.
Get ahold of yourself man! Let her move at her own pace, with SOME encourgment from you, not some internial schedule that you feel you have to fulfill. She will be much happier when it does happen and you will love seeing that in her. If nothing happens, thats ok too. The fact that she has started to prep for the eventuality is something to be lauded, instead of asking why not.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:03 am

I am sorry, I see where the point about trust issue comes from but I do not see how I am pushing her? Perhaps because I have been bad at writing down what has happened, what she has said and my feelings etc. Would you be so kind to point to why you think I am pushing her? Thank you.

cuckjay
Virgin

Unread post by cuckjay » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:00 am

I am hoping it works out for you!!!

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:41 pm

cuckjay wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:00 am
I am hoping it works out for you!!!
Thank you. We have grown stronger in our relationship and my wife is telling me how they flirt and how she feels. If nothing more happens than this then I will still be very happy and I hope all that want to experience this get a chance to do so.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:48 am

Leaving Christmas behind my wife was eager yesterday to get back to work, remembering things she should have done etc. so she tried to not runt into M. He saw her and say down next to her to talk. Today they ran into each other again in the adternoon and sat down talking. My wife told me about it today by sending a picture taken without M knowing of him. This is not the first picture she has taken of him and sent to me but taking One without hon knowing was something new. I think she likes to "show off the competition" or perhaps show me as she would a friend her new potential boyfriend. Ah, well. Not much exiting but still something so I thought I should keep updating. If nothing more exiting happens it is still a good way for me to look back att this in the future.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:58 am

Not much has happened, today M asked my wife if she would like to go out on lunch with him. She did so and she told me that it was nice, and that she liked that M took the initative.

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:56 pm

sadsap,

Any new developments?

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:31 pm

central wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:56 pm
sadsap,

Any new developments?
Not really. My wife is out of town (not with M) for the majority of the next three weeks so nothing att all is likely to happen soon but thank you for asking. I brought up that the next time we have vaginal sex I would like to clean her up after I have cum inside her. She liked that idea so unless she wants me to go down on her first the next time I assume I will see how that is.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:21 am

Yesterday evening after we hade stopped our videocall she hade chat with M which made her go to sleap later than she might have wanted. Next week she will be home, and thus also working closer to M again.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:44 am

Bump

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:07 pm

Thanks for the bump. Not much new to tell. When my wife got back to her work place this monday M made sure to be seated close by her, they are most of the time on different floors.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:29 pm

Due to Corona M is working mostly from home (his wife is in a risk category) so there is very little interaction between him and my wife now.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:20 pm

Not much to update with due to Corona. My wife is chatting and talking with M from time to time. Last week we went bathing and choose to do so nude. She mentioned that several of the people she works with can be in the area and she did not want all of them to see her naked, only one.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:04 pm

Yesterday M showed some interest in going to an after work event with my wife and the others att her department. Some of the others wondered why. As things are they need to be outdoors to maintain distance easier since his wife is in a high risk category so he did not go with them.

Flyingc29
Virgin

Unread post by Flyingc29 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:44 pm

Rooting for you sadsap, hopefully it'll come

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:06 am

Flyingc29 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:44 pm
Rooting for you sadsap, hopefully it'll come
Thank you. Just wanted to let you all know that my wife is trying to set up a lunch date with M, outside and keeping distance of course.

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:42 am

The lunch date has not happened, but they are chatting every time either of them is in a boring online meeting which seems to be quite often. My wife talks about M rather frequently and once during the summer she mentioned him to her mother (but nothing more than his name) and she looked liked she wondered why we talked about him. And yeserday she mentioned him to a mother of one of our sons friends.

Flyingc29
Virgin

Unread post by Flyingc29 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:56 pm

Good luck

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:48 am

I asked my wife a few days ago if she was missing M which she said yes to, although more in the begining of the pandemic and now she has grown more used to not seeing him more or less everyday in person at work. They do chat with each other, and yesterday evening I had to change to curtains myself since she was busy chatting with him. She also mentioned him as a potential boyfriend the other day while we were talking about "Would I lie to you" from BBC where Lee Mack talks about his exes first letters being an acronym for Bermuda, and that he would not fit in on the next place (I on the other hand as her first boyfriend fit in well with my B). Ah well, not much but these are special times. I can understand that hotwives that are used to meeting their bulls and now can't get together with their bulls miss them much more.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:32 am

Sounds like good progress. She has really taken to the idea and it is good that she includes you in it all now. Better than if she had gone behind your back.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

sadsap
Trainable

Unread post by sadsap » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:55 pm

tit4atat wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:32 am
Sounds like good progress. She has really taken to the idea and it is good that she includes you in it all now. Better than if she had gone behind your back.
Yes it is. I do not have much new to add, she mentions M from time to time but there is no chance in anything happening - or even them seeing each other at work to talk etc. due to Corona. Perhaps other things can go back to normal come summer so things can progress some, we will see. I enjoy the ride as it is anyway.