How much details do you ask her?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How much details do you ask from your hotwife?

Just getting started, so every single detail
21%
We only play occasionally, so every single detail
39%
Every single detail with a new guy, but don't ask much after he becomes a regular
17%
She fucks her bull so often that I can't ask her all the details all the time
5%
I just ask her if anything interesting happened
10%
I talk to her about how things are with her bull when we have sex but don't keep a check on every single time she meets her bull
8%

Total votes: 153

gruenberg
Pervert

Re: How much details do you ask her?

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:13 pm

for my wife and i it is not a question-answer game. she tells my about it, afterwards and we talk about it.

i sometimes assume that there are more things she maybe don`t tell in all the glory. espacially her affair with her client (we call him The Client; she is a lawyer). i guess she don`t want to worry me, because the sex between them is kind of kinky.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

Shared

Unread post by Shared » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:43 pm

My wife gets excited telling me all the details, mostly while I’m licking her clean, so I don’t have to ask. Over the years I’ve found that I get as much turned on hearing about her feelings and emotions as I do about the physical description of their love making.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:35 am

Welcome to the forum Shared.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:10 am

I found that as m wife's relationships with her lovers evolved over time, I was much less focused on details and grew to enjoy (and get off on!) her enhanced sense of well being. I still liked knowing she and her guy had sex x times during the night and she'd always slip in a few erotic tidbits as we had sex when she returned. That said, I learned that when my wife spent the night or weekend with her lover 1) their time together was more focused around sex (at home with me there's all the normal marriage stuff, kids, work, friends (vanilla), bills, etc. And 2), when she's in bed with a "regular" she likes to be fucked the same as with me: lots of erotic foreplay, missionary or anal (on her stomach) to completion, then relaxing in her lover's arms until he can go again. Wake up in his arms or under him as his morning wood is going in. There wasn't too much new to tell!

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:17 am

I wanted to hear details but it took some time how specific my wife LadyD described them. Sometimes I had to ask what exactly happened. And it took even more time that she would confess he was superior compared to me.

secretdatesdiary
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by secretdatesdiary » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:36 pm

If he is not watching, I will force him to listen to all the little details. Love the humiliation in his eyes.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:45 pm

secretdatesdiary wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:36 pm
If he is not watching, I will force him to listen to all the little details. Love the humiliation in his eyes.
Back then, my hotGF and I weren't into humiliation at all, but she LOVED to tell me all the details of what she did to/ with her dates. She loved seeing how horny her sharing details made me ............ then she took advantage of me!! :cool: :whip:

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:12 am

Most times I am there to watch so don't need to ask details but we will discuss how much she enjoyed herself and whether she would like to meet the guy again etc. If I am not there then I will want as many details as possible, and she enjoys giving them, what they did, how she felt, does she want to meet again. She really likes to tell me what they did as she reenacts with me, that is very arousing for both of us. I absolutely love hearing what she got up to and she loves to tell me. I think also for her she feels she is not cheating if she reveals everything.

Tom_Fetch
Virgin

Unread post by Tom_Fetch » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:11 am

She played 6 times past 12 months. Every time she plays the excitement starts the moment they set the date and it ends usually a day and night after her return. When she comes back I want to hear every single detail. And I’m lucky that she gets turned on from my reaction when I hear from her what they did.

CuriousUK
$2 Ho

Unread post by CuriousUK » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:14 am

Tom_Fetch wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:11 am
She played 6 times past 12 months. Every time she plays the excitement starts the moment they set the date and it ends usually a day and night after her return. When she comes back I want to hear every single detail. And I’m lucky that she gets turned on from my reaction when I hear from her what they did.
Sounds like you have the perfect arrangement, very jealous 😃