How much details do you ask her?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How much details do you ask from your hotwife?

Just getting started, so every single detail
21%
We only play occasionally, so every single detail
39%
Every single detail with a new guy, but don't ask much after he becomes a regular
17%
She fucks her bull so often that I can't ask her all the details all the time
5%
I just ask her if anything interesting happened
10%
I talk to her about how things are with her bull when we have sex but don't keep a check on every single time she meets her bull
8%

Total votes: 153

gayathris
Experienced

How much details do you ask her?

Unread post by gayathris » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:41 am

This is something that has been bugging me for some time. I got every single detail from my wife when her bull started having sex with her. I asked her more questions and got more info and really got off on it.

But after a couple of months, I just know if she meets him and she comes home and tells me if her bull did anything new/exciting but I don't ask her for every detail. I just ask her if she had a good time and she made me not to ask that as it was a no brainer :o .

I am just wondering how others do this.

Some times I feel, I miss out on some details. If she is fucking him too often, I am sure she can't tell every single detail.

samlowen

Re: How much details do you ask her?

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:55 am

I feel that some things should be kept between them and don't pry. Both of them are very open and share as well, telling me quite a bit regardless.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:38 am

I don't ask or pry for every detail, never have. Farmgirl tells me the things that stand out to her. Like many of us, she remembers different things at different times. So, I tend to get bits and pieces spread out over days as they pop in her head.
Normally, I ask questions to clarify something she has said. And the clarification isn't to pin her down but, to paint a better picture for me and for telling our story. ;)

To the OP: I didn't answer the poll as the choices didn't seem to fit for us.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:55 am

She chooses what she shares with me. I often get to watch her fucking so don't need to ask. When she plays away, I just take whatever she cares to share with me. She seems to get hot getting me hot by telling me what she did so she usually goes into some detail.

gayathris
Experienced

Unread post by gayathris » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:59 am

I don't want to pry. That's the last thing I want. But I felt I missed some details by not asking her.

Both of you made great points. I think there is some space between the bull and the hotwife. Some romance/chemistry/privacy that we would never know. Also I realized that lot of details unfold themselves as we talk about them. I have to concur with her number1 on this.

gayathris
Experienced

Unread post by gayathris » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:51 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:55 am
She chooses what she shares with me. I often get to watch her fucking so don't need to ask. When she plays away, I just take whatever she cares to share with me. She seems to get hot getting me hot by telling me what she did so she usually goes into some detail.
For those of us who don't get to watch, we need details to form the story in our minds.

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:55 am

I ask my wife so many details I think she gets really tired f it. She always answers anything I ask, but I get so much out of it I find myself asking the same 10 questions 5 different ways because I get off from it so much. Again, she gets tired of it.

ProfBaw
Experienced

Unread post by ProfBaw » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:41 pm

Yup, I'm a man of every detail. If I wasn't me, I'd annoy myself. So I can only assume she finds me even more annoying. I actually prefer the more innocent flirty, being seduced etc aspect of it all than the being fucked part. I just find all the before stuff way more exciting for some reason.

Myhotwife76
Trainable

Unread post by Myhotwife76 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:11 pm

Oh i have to know all the details. An i need her to repeat them. I want to hear it over an over. I also find the things that happen before the fucking more of a turn on I find the her kissing him is more intense then the sex. Eventually she gets annoyed by my obsession with details.

upsaitig
Prepubescent

Unread post by upsaitig » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:04 am

I do not ask my wife, she tells me everything in great detail and I have to listen.

adamgunnauthor
Player

Unread post by adamgunnauthor » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:12 am

In the vast majority of her hotwife encounters, I am in the room with them, so I don't have the need to ask for details, I already know most of it. After he's gone, we often talk about her emotions, and she sometimes asks me my perspective on something they did.

Your answers didn't have a category for our situation, so I didn't vote.

CuriousUK
$2 Ho

Unread post by CuriousUK » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:29 am

ProfBaw wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:41 pm
Yup, I'm a man of every detail. If I wasn't me, I'd annoy myself. So I can only assume she finds me even more annoying. I actually prefer the more innocent flirty, being seduced etc aspect of it all than the being fucked part. I just find all the before stuff way more exciting for some reason.
I guess it’s the anticipation and imagination of what could, or is about to, happen that feels so good, and feeds to kinky fantasy thoughts that reside in all of our brains.
(Good to hear from you, hope MayChild is doing well)

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:58 am

I want a "blow by blow" description of her dates.

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:58 am

I want a "blow by blow" description of her dates.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:19 am

I have learned that Cecil doesn't like telling the lurid details to me. So I don't really ask, other than "Did you have fun?"

She tells me what she feels like telling me and I have learned not to try to pry information form her, because it just ticks her off and sets me back. She reminds me that her play is for her enjoyment, not mine, although she knows that I want to hear everything.

She will tell me more details in time, usually when something comes up that triggers her memory and she wants to use her experience to illustrate a point.

This last playdate was a bit different in that she offered up some details to me the next day, but not the intimate "blow by blow" that I and so many of you want to hear.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:07 am

gayathris wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:41 am
This is something that has been bugging me for some time. I got every single detail from my wife when her bull started having sex with her. I asked her more questions and got more info and really got off on it.

But after a couple of months, I just know if she meets him and she comes home and tells me if her bull did anything new/exciting but I don't ask her for every detail. I just ask her if she had a good time and she made me not to ask that as it was a no brainer :o .

I am just wondering how others do this. Sometimes I feel, I miss out on some details. If she is fucking him too often, I am sure she can't tell every single detail.
We have been at this more than six years and I learned over time no one can remember every detail. As a recent example, I only recently learned she and her boss who has been fucking her for the past three years have developed silent signals of what they expect. That's something she would never have thought about telling me for the reason it's almost immaterial. I wouldn't have known that if I hadn't had an opportunity to watch them, which is a rare occurrence. She more commonly prefers I not be in the same room. Her reasoning is that it's usually better for the man if I'm not watching and if it's better for them, it's better for her.

I don't need to ask much or ask often. She goes into great detail with her narratives when she and I are having sex and knows I get off on hearing her experiences with others. My thrill comes from hearing how she feels when a guy's cock is first entering her and then enthusiastically fucking her.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:07 pm

She always promises to tell every detail. But then "can't remember " or gives very vague information. It's only disappointing if you care.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:33 pm

gayathris wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Cdncuck wrote:
For those of us who don't get to watch, we need details to form the story in our minds.
This. The substitute mental video clip.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:37 pm

I've read so much, really too much literotica that loses me in weeds of body mechanics. Her word pictures are either minimalist, or impressionistic if I focus her on a detail for us to savor during foreplay. I let her mind wander back to those scenes as she nears orgasm. But typically after her refraction I ask where her thoughts had taken her because I want to savor the idea as I cross over into my own.

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:55 am

As the bull I ask hotwife to share all the details. But the special way to make a cuck curious.
She tells what she feels while she is taking a cock in her mouth, how does it taste.
To engage cuck into she ask him if he know how the cum taste and then she shares details.
And also she try to compare the art of cock sucking to something he know like how he sucks her tong.
And also how the sex feels from woman perspective.
Because it is hard to explain she try to persuade him to use a didlo or strapon on him.
And also she try to explain what is a differents between a didlo and real cock and how she feels hot cum deep inside her ass.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:01 am

Early on when she first started having play dates, I’d ask for every detail, I’d hang in every word, I probably bugged the shit out of her. In fact, I know I did and I could tell it annoyed her. She’s not a very adept story teller, not good at describing what had occurred. At one point, she called on the drive home, succinctly told me what had transpired (I got there, sucked his dick, then he fucked me doggy, he came on my back, etc) and that was it. She figured when she got home, she had already told me everything. Suffice to say, it was very much an issue between us early on until I changed my perspective. While I talked about it being about her and her enjoyment, I was forcing it to be about me and my wants and obsession.

Eventually, I realized that the less I pressed, the more she was willing to open up over time... not that day but maybe days or weeks after... it truly is about her and her experience and the more she felt unpressured, the more open she was to continue exploring.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:23 am

Cdncuck wrote:
I've experienced your last sentence to the letter. It was with a then-HGF who got wet & heated up when she told me all the details of what she did with her playdates. She loved seeing what her date details did to me and how turned-on I'd be. It also made her horny and then we'd go crazy on each other. I think SOME ladies get as much out of telling the details as we get from hearing them. YMMV.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:03 am

My wife has a LTR that she got with often until Covid. Their routine is they spend one or two nights together when hes in in town for business. They developed a pattern early on how they spent their time together. After getting the details from the first few trips I knew what she was doing from the time she got with him until she took a shower and dressed to come home.
Now a just ask her how many times she had a orgasm and in what position.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:05 am

She doesn’t share as many details as I would like, but she is a lot more comfortable sharing than she was at first. I adjusted my expectation too so I’m sure that helped. I was probably very “buggy” in the beginning.

As much as the sex parts, I am also very interested in the beforehand, leading up to the sex. Maybe even more so if pressed to admit it. I like following along as she is looking and “seeing” inside her head as to what she is thinking, feeling, etc.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:07 am

She doesn’t share as many details as I would like, but she is a lot more comfortable sharing than she was at first. I adjusted my expectation too so I’m sure that helped. I was probably very “buggy” in the beginning.

As much as the sex parts, I am also very interested in the beforehand, leading up to the sex. Maybe even more so if pressed to admit it. I like following along as she is looking and “seeing” inside her head as to what she is thinking, feeling, etc.