How important is it that the other man cums inside your wife?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
cpl4sumrfn
Virgin

Re: How important is it that the other man cums inside your wife?

Unread post by cpl4sumrfn » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:46 am

To me it is important mainly because how much I enjoy the feeling of her pussy afterwards. Also, from the other guys perspective I know how good it feels to cum in a pussy so knowing they are experiencing that gets me off too. From her perspective she enjoys it as well. At this point she would only do bareback, not only because she looks forward to the guy cumming in her but the "feel" is important to her satisfaction and the pleasure she gets from it.

alexd4fun

Unread post by alexd4fun » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:35 pm

I am vasectomy safe, shoot blanks - so couples enjoy having me fill her so he has a cream pie, or sloppy seconds, to enjoy.

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:15 pm

alexd4fun wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:35 pm
I am vasectomy safe, shoot blanks - so couples enjoy having me fill her so he has a cream pie, or sloppy seconds, to enjoy.
Yep - that is fun

Nobby285
Virgin

Unread post by Nobby285 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:10 am

Daniel1971 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:27 am
007cfc007 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:59 am
It was her first time, he spent night in our bed whilst I stayed in spare room.
The sound of him fucking her was one thing, but the sounds he made as he shot his cum deep inside her was a real wow moment.
I have a simple theory, but I'm sure I will be corrected lol.
To me if a guy is wearing a condom, he's simply fucking your wife, whereas if he's fucking her bareback, to all intense and purposes he's actually breeding your wife.

Yes I know being on the pill contradicts that thought process, and dear God its not what I'd want to really happen, but to know a man is pumping his baby making seed deep into your wife's womb, he's acting on nature's driving force, with only a tiny pill to stop his baby growing inside your wife is very hot to me anyway.
Fuck! I think that's part of what gets me off too. He's "potentially" impregnating a woman you love. A woman who also loves you, yet she's LETTING him do what is undeniably the most intimate act a man and woman can do together. And she's doing it RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. This is something that should "never" happen, and yet it is!

It's almost as if she's saying "I love you, but at this moment his dick is the only thing that matters. And while I don't necessarily want him to breed me, if it happens, it happens. I'm not going to stop."

Not to repeat myself, but the feelings of "anger, jealousy, betrayal etc." thinking about watching that whole "process" unfold in front of me makes my dick unbelievably HARD! She's supposed to do that with YOU, not him. She loves YOU. But in that moment, his dick is the only thing that matters. And she's not going to stop NO MATTER WHAT!

I would love to watch her do something like that while I masturbate, and if possible, I'd like to cum the exact same time he does. It's so unbelievably hot to think that the moment another man breeds her, I was cumming while watching it happen. I didn't stop him from doing it. Instead, I had an orgasm watching it happen.
Having done this a few times with my ex wife and fuck buddies, I can tell you it is the best

SuzyLovesSex
Virgin

Unread post by SuzyLovesSex » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:42 am

I don’t have it any other way.

raymond213
Virgin

Unread post by raymond213 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:41 pm

My wife and I started in this lifestyle in 1973. She was on the pill. Her lovers would asked where did she want their cum. She would tell them inside of her. We were into this lifestyle for 20 years

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:09 am

My HW will let a lover know that if he cums anywhere besides in her…he better be ready for more than one round

homefit864
Virgin

Unread post by homefit864 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:37 am

It’s up to her but I definitely encourage it.

Suchagoodgirl
Player

Unread post by Suchagoodgirl » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:47 pm

It's not important to us at all. It's about the whole experience. Right now we prefer the guy doesn't.
Our hot wife journey...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64720

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:26 pm

funcpl477 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:32 am
warmnsalty wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:18 am
It's essential that the guy fucking her cums in her as many times as he can. She loves to fuck, I love watching ... especially as his cock throbs and balls twitch watching him pump his seed into her. If I'm really lucky I"m underneath fucklicking so that when he pulls out she can sit right down on my face ... absolute heaven.

In her, on her; hot, wet cum everywhere sex - just the way it should be. As warmnsalty says, I love being under her, fucklicking - when he pulls out, I do not hesitate to taste them both - hot if he assists her in sitting on my face - or just slightly above it so my tongue has more freedom of movement.

Another favorite is 'snowballs' she sucks him off, he cums in her mouth, and she, mouth full of cum, starts deeply french kissing me. Usually if she sucks a man off and there is either me or another man there, the other guy who did not cum in her mouth (at least not at the moment) is going to get the snowball.

We love threesomes and moresomes. More M than F as she can be insatiable. We especially enjoy making friends and lovers with couples with the same orientation and the wife gets more cock than the husband gets pussy. I would enjoy my wife dating some - especially with on-going fwb and sometimes go out 'on the prowl' with the other wife - and maybe cum home with another stud or two or alone and well fucked and full of cum . My wife has done that some in the past, but she prefers mfm etc with me involved. She has run into hormone issues so not very active at the moment. Frustrating - sure hope she cums back soon.

Our aff profile clearly states that a prospective male partner has to be comfortable - preferably turned on to the above - in fact is usually a litmus as to whether a man will get to fuck her.

The risks are acknowledged, so we are super selective and test or non-allergenic condoms. She is - as a lot of people - allergic to latex - which can very serious.
Another favorite is 'snowballs' she sucks him off, he cums in her mouth, and she, mouth full of cum, starts deeply french kissing me. Usually if she sucks a man off and there is either me or another man there, the other guy who did not cum in her mouth (at least not at the moment) is going to get the snowball.

My wife has snowballed me once, on my request, and didn't hesitate. I'm eager to do it again. This paragraph sent shivers through me.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:32 pm

Welcome to the forum hoping_she_will_1day.

ParosGy
Virgin

Unread post by ParosGy » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:00 pm

For us not very important, or necessary for a good sex night, but much more exciting, and enjoyable, without condom, and all in! :)

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:40 am

This is a recurrent topic here. Let me apologize in advance for my comments failing to add much beyond what we all know intuitively. Nature has designed us to enjoy sex because the pleasure we feel and crave facilitates Nature's purpose, which is to shed the older generations of invidividuals with the next generation. Sex is for reproduction. So yes, my wife has a sperm fetish; I'm cognizant and empathetic of that fetish and so want her to fulfill that craving in her extramarital encounters; and she does. An analogy of the importance of the consummation of the sex act with the man's sperm dump inside of the woman is the joy of swallowing the mouthful of food you've savored - although the pleasure of taste has been satisfied by when you're done chewing, the experience can't be fully satisfying without swallowing the food. Anyone who's dieted seriously knows this. Mother Nature impels you to finish what you started with all of the pleasures she gives you the capacity to enjoy.

So what more is there to say about how important it is for the other man to make his deposit in my wife or not, putting aside that it's contrary to Nature for him to withdraw or to obstruct delivery through some mechanism like a condom? One of the debates on this site involved a fairly animated back and forth over the mystical effect of sperm vs DNA absorption, and the like. To me, the pop science of it is interesting, but I'd rather stick to what's true existentially rather than get off on a limb that vanishes into thin air if the theory ends up false. What I can say is that my wife is decidedly more orgasmic in anticipation of receiving a full charge of creamy stuff from a big cock. She also seems to glow more brightly in the aftermath. She is more content with the world immediately after being richly spermed. Again, there wherefores and whys of this phenomenon are not hard to discern. And I'm not oblivious to the dangers of unprotected sex, which is a very strong reason for her to screen lovers carefully. But a major part of the reason we do this is for her to experience the fulfillment she needs to be truly happy, and yes, her receiving her lover's sperm in the place where Nature wants it is the morphological equivalent of swallowing a bite of scrumptious dessert. It is all important.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:52 pm

My question is for the ladies. I've had the impression that many women fall for a man emotionally much easier after he has come inside her- even if she was on the fence beforehand. Does a man cumming in a woman carry that much weight in emotional bonding for women?

TT

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:02 pm

TriangleTangle wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:52 pm
My question is for the ladies. I've had the impression that many women fall for a man emotionally much easier after he has come inside her- even if she was on the fence beforehand. Does a man cumming in a woman carry that much weight in emotional bonding for women?

TT
I'll be eagerly awaiting responses; great question!

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:42 pm

TriangleTangle wrote:

TT
Brilliant question.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:29 am

TriangleTangle wrote:

TT
Seminal fluid, which makes up about 70% of semen does much more than reproduction. It bonds the woman to the man - You can easily find the medical studies through Google. It enters the blood system and makes it way to the brain. It's known to relieve depression and causes the woman to want to sleep after sex among its many other advantages.

For my wife, its major advantage is the emotional bonding that comes about, particularly after repeated fucking when the man has cum in her. Personally, I also find that to be very excited when she tells me her reactions and feelings after she and another guy have been fucking while I'm pounding her pussy. At those times, I'm cumming far faster than other times. She begs them to cum inside her if they offer to pull out.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

hairyhead
Experienced

Unread post by hairyhead » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:39 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:29 am
TriangleTangle wrote:

TT
Seminal fluid, which makes up about 70% of semen does much more than reproduction. It bonds the woman to the man - You can easily find the medical studies through Google. It enters the blood system and makes it way to the brain. It's known to relieve depression and causes the woman to want to sleep after sex among its many other advantages.

For my wife, its major advantage is the emotional bonding that comes about, particularly after repeated fucking when the man has cum in her. Personally, I also find that to be very excited when she tells me her reactions and feelings after she and another guy have been fucking while I'm pounding her pussy. At those times, I'm cumming far faster than other times. She begs them to cum inside her if they offer to pull out.

~ Des
This only happens when there is a unicorn in the room. Otherwise it is total hogwash perpetuated by people who cannot escape their sad little fantasy life.

Mids81
Virgin

Unread post by Mids81 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:16 am

For me personally, speaking as a 41M, married to a 36F hotwife, have two kids together.

I think deep-thought diving here about all of the reasons and turn ons etc etc, the absolute ultimate reason, is the thrill of the other person getting pregnant.

I've been with many other women, about 50 of whom over the last 20 years were with no condom for vaginal sex, but speaking deep and personally here, with some of them who I've really liked like really liked... who were absolute beautiful stunners, a part of me has hoped one of them would contact me saying they fell pregnant and even wanted to keep the baby.

But then being more so on topic, about my wife. If I'm being brutally honest here, I'd never ever tell anyone in "real life" this; if she assured me with absolute certainty her lover was white (we're both white) then I could see me raising another mans kid as my own, and if said person ended up not looking like me and if some certain curiosities arose from our parents... I'd tell and show both of our families the DNA test results that I'm the biological father... because just, Paint Shop.

A part of me is just super turned on at the thought of my wife getting knocked up by another man. She doesn't know this because I think she will see it as just plain weird. Sure, it could really just be fantasy on my behalf, but, just knowing she's got someone else's sperm inside her, close to her eggs, is just so hot for me, and I'd never, ever tell any close friends this.

ParosGy
Virgin

Unread post by ParosGy » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:27 am

TriangleTangle wrote:

TT
For me, usually the order is different. If my partner affects me emotionally, personally, and both of us got attracted each other, after that I want/let him come inside. And if its happens usually, it can strengthens the attraction emotionally, and phisically too, but that's not the main reason. Just an extra happening that can contributes to a comfortable, enjoyable, and more emotional sex.

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:22 am

It's quite relevant to us at the moment.

Becky met a young guy a few weeks ago and has fallen for him in a way that I've not seen before. He's a really nice guy, polite and respectful to her and me.

I think the point made earlier in the thread about ladies developing stronger feelings for the guy after they've had 'natural' sex may well be true.

They've had sex on 5 occasions now. The first time he used a condom when fucking her but later came on her tits and the 2nd time she asked him to cum on her pussy. Not too unusual for her, but I noticed that she rubbed it into pussy and even put her fingers inside several times, as if pushing some cum inside her.

The 3rd meeting was at his apartment and she straddled him and used his cock as a dildo, rubbing her clit furiously with the head until she came. Again, nothing unusual in that. But after a few minutes she was rubbing his cock over the entrance to her pussy quite hard and popped the head in on several occasions. She continued with this and each time his cock stayed a little longer inside.

I knew what was coming next and sure enough, she put him inside and sat down hard.

She eventually got him to cum on her pussy, rubbing it in as he came.

Onto the 4th meet, which she did solo in his car. When she returned to me an hour or so later, she told me that her pussy was full of cum. I wasn't really surprised, given her reaction to the recent meets. But it was the first time in several years that she had allowed a guy to cum inside her.

Our conversation that evening revolved around her feelings about future meets and whether she should use condoms.

We decided we both liked the idea of bareback sex from now on...

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:09 pm

hairyhead wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:39 am
Des 31 wrote:
TriangleTangle wrote:

TT

~ Des
This only happens when there is a unicorn in the room. Otherwise it is total hogwash perpetuated by people who cannot escape their sad little fantasy life.
This is at least the second time a member has posted the same remarks in response to the above medical data. I suggest any who wish to know the truth Google "advantages of seminal fluid" and read the data from various medical research facilities. The previous negative respondent claimed a science background. "Scientists" typically perform at least minimal research before refuting medical reports, and for that reason I had doubts about the writer's alleged background. (But then, I'm a skeptical sort anyway by way of training.) As a former reporter, I once interviewed a specialist who reported the above info, which is now widely accepted.

Further, extremely negative comments concerning reasonable postings aren't looked favorably upon at this monitored website. Seminal fluid does indeed offer those and other advantages.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

hairyhead
Experienced

Unread post by hairyhead » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:22 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:09 pm
hairyhead wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:39 am
Des 31 wrote:
TriangleTangle wrote:

TT

~ Des
This is at least the second time a member (perhaps this one) has posted the same remarks in response to the above medical data. I suggest any who wish to know the truth Google "advantages of seminal fluid" and read the data from various medical research facilities. The previous negative respondent claimed a science background. "Scientists" typically perform at least minimal research before refuting medical reports, and for that reason I had doubts about the writer's background. As a former reporter, I once interviewed a specialist who reported the above info.

Further, extremely negative comments concerning reasonable postings aren't looked favorably upon at this monitored website. Seminal fluid does indeed offer those and other advantages.

~ Des
Seminal fluid does NOT enter the bloodstream and does not make its way to the brain. Fact. None of the articles which are thrown up by that search claim this.

Just nonsense posted by someone who wants to believe that women react in a more significant way to an internal ejaculation.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:22 am

TriangleTangle wrote:

TT
My wife died in november 2012.
But I'm sure these would be her possible answers, if considering the fact alone:

No, it just a happening that can take place but it strengthened for sure the bond between my husband and I.
Like it did when my husband fucked my cum filled pussy from another man.
We agreed upon how erotic and beautiful this was.

Yes, under one condition: when already having an emotional bond with another man.

Dinoo

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:31 pm

Jezza2543 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:31 pm
Sounds similar to us - when my wife first started seeing her bf they used condom as I have had the snip, but in one session it broke, he came inside her and from there on they went bareback! She had an IUD fitted which somehow slipped out of position and yes he got her pregnant. It was a difficult time for us as we couldn’t go through with it, but we are all back on track now and she is still with him. Whilst I don’t look fondly at that time (it was stressful) I am turned on to think that another guy actually got my wife pregnant!
SUPER HOT!!!!! :up: :up: :cool: