How important is it that the other man cums inside your wife?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
brudan13
Trainable

Re: How important is it that the other man cums inside your wife?

Unread post by brudan13 » Fri May 01, 2020 8:35 am

When we shared my wife I always expected her lover to cum inside her. We both thought it was not complete she did not take load from him. We did tell a few of the men that she did not feel she had been fucked if she did not have him cum inside her.

Hotwife196970hub
Trainable

Unread post by Hotwife196970hub » Sun May 03, 2020 6:10 am

My wife loves cum inside her, but she is still fertile and not on bc. She fucked 1 guy for awhile bareback everytime but he was v safe. She had another lover 1 time thing who was not v safe and she wanted him bareback as much as he wanted her bareback so they made love but he didnt cum inside her. He mustve had a lot of willpower because she said they never even talked about it. She just had to have him and was accepting the risk involved. She admitted she was totally his, he couldve cum inside her if he wanted. She wanted it, she said she didnt want to let him pull out when he did. She loved his cock

Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sophie » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:28 am

I read the title and thought this is an interesting topic. Well I feel the need for my lover to orgasm while inside me, its only then I know he wants me and has really enjoyed me, anywhere else for me is a real disappointment. My husbands point of view is anywhere is ok so long as I am happily satisfied. There have been a few long term lovers who I decided, I wanted to not use a condom with and yes it is special and I remember them more than the others, but that could be because we were meeting for years.
Sophie
Cherish every day.

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:38 pm

The above post is correct that it's breeding your wife bareback with cum in her. Much more of a turn on for me.

aglee
Virgin

Unread post by aglee » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:52 pm

All my fuckbuddies are vetted for STDs and I test regularly too. We always play bareback. Sex with a condom is just not the same. Kinda like sex with balloon animals.

Annie

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:18 am

It's essential that the guy fucking her cums in her as many times as he can. She loves to fuck, I love watching ... especially as his cock throbs and balls twitch watching him pump his seed into her. If I'm really lucky I"m underneath fucklicking so that when he pulls out she can sit right down on my face ... absolute heaven.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:32 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:18 am
It's essential that the guy fucking her cums in her as many times as he can. She loves to fuck, I love watching ... especially as his cock throbs and balls twitch watching him pump his seed into her. If I'm really lucky I"m underneath fucklicking so that when he pulls out she can sit right down on my face ... absolute heaven.

In her, on her; hot, wet cum everywhere sex - just the way it should be. As warmnsalty says, I love being under her, fucklicking - when he pulls out, I do not hesitate to taste them both - hot if he assists her in sitting on my face - or just slightly above it so my tongue has more freedom of movement.

Another favorite is 'snowballs' she sucks him off, he cums in her mouth, and she, mouth full of cum, starts deeply french kissing me. Usually if she sucks a man off and there is either me or another man there, the other guy who did not cum in her mouth (at least not at the moment) is going to get the snowball.

We love threesomes and moresomes. More M than F as she can be insatiable. We especially enjoy making friends and lovers with couples with the same orientation and the wife gets more cock than the husband gets pussy. I would enjoy my wife dating some - especially with on-going fwb and sometimes go out 'on the prowl' with the other wife - and maybe cum home with another stud or two or alone and well fucked and full of cum . My wife has done that some in the past, but she prefers mfm etc with me involved. She has run into hormone issues so not very active at the moment. Frustrating - sure hope she cums back soon.

Our aff profile clearly states that a prospective male partner has to be comfortable - preferably turned on to the above - in fact is usually a litmus as to whether a man will get to fuck her.

The risks are acknowledged, so we are super selective and test or non-allergenic condoms. She is - as a lot of people - allergic to latex - which can very serious.

SoBayCuck
Virgin

Unread post by SoBayCuck » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:45 am

My wife has had 2 boyfriends and both have been bareback and filled her pussy which she absolutely loves. I have unfortunately not watched yet as she has played with them at hotels and parked cars without me present. I love the thought of them cumming inside her. It states their claim to her and gives her a deeper connection with them which I view as important to good fulfilling sex. I love the idea that for several days after she is still walking around with her boyfriend inside her. I would love to watch some day and stroke to finish at the same time. The picture of another man cumming inside my wife while I cum on the floor is the perfect reinforcement of my place as a cuckold. I also want to be told to clean her pussy after I have spilled my load. I think this is important to do as a cuck to really show submission. It’s one thing to clean a cream pie when you’re horny as f, it’s another to do it post orgasm.

Buzz80
Virgin

Unread post by Buzz80 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:17 am

FiveInchLullaby wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:59 pm
My wife will only fuck bareback and only wants cum in her.

A man’s seed inside of her fertile, slutty goddess hole, is more important than her own orgasm.

That is soo hot!!!
Be spontaneous 💦

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:23 pm

Welcome to the forum Buzz80.

Buzz80
Virgin

Unread post by Buzz80 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:51 pm

Sophie wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:28 am
I read the title and thought this is an interesting topic. Well I feel the need for my lover to orgasm while inside me, its only then I know he wants me and has really enjoyed me, anywhere else for me is a real disappointment. My husbands point of view is anywhere is ok so long as I am happily satisfied. There have been a few long term lovers who I decided, I wanted to not use a condom with and yes it is special and I remember them more than the others, but that could be because we were meeting for years.
Sophie

So true! It makes you both feel connected.
Be spontaneous 💦

sara c
Player

Unread post by sara c » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:25 am

I don’t like condoms. It’s always natural, or never

Buzz80
Virgin

Unread post by Buzz80 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:53 pm

No condoms! Natural all the way..... Cum in that pussy and let it drip down..... 😋😋😋😋😋
Be spontaneous 💦

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:56 pm

mike4fun84 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:41 am
So far monogamous & have been married 29 years and just starting to get turned on by all this over the past 1.5 years. I am both completely turned on by the idea of her barebacking, but also worried about STD's. She can't get pregnant at her age, so that is not a worry. I have even begun to consider the idea of doing clean-up duty, on one hand the thought of another guys cum in my mouth turns my stomach, but the thought of my wife asking or "making" me do it seems so hot and erotic. Also, my wife recently asked me to eat her out after i fucked her good and filled her with a big load. She never did that before and it was way out of character for her. I was hesitant at first, but tried it and I loved it. We have done it several more times and she seems to really enjoy watching me do it. She says she loves the way it feels! I wonder if she is imagining me doing that after another guy fucks her???
I don't know, but you are.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

KevinF
Prepubescent

Unread post by KevinF » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:06 am

Not allways important, it is up to Her, the regular has allways been bareback wich is my preference as I get to eat the creampie and then still feel his load when I reclaim her.

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:47 am

I agree , this is something special between to lovers. My wife at first was worried about diseases . She made her one night stands and pick up use condoms. When she got into steady relationships and trusted her lovers they were allowed to go in bareback and fill her. Her current lover a older man , a widower has been steady with her for 4 years. He goes in deep bareback and fills her. I have to have her douche bag set up for her when she returns from a date.
How do I feel about it . Well I love it

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:18 am

My wife has been a hotwife for many years. We did not get any sexual thrill about fertility nor pregnancy involving her FB. Similarly, the idea of using a condom, or pulling out, seemed to make the sex incomplete. We were perhaps a bit careless in the early days, but the latter couple of decades she limited herself to a regular one or two men instead of a different FB every time, and she limited herself to men who were married or in a committed relationship who played with their partner's permission. When with someone new, she always required a condom on the initial visit just in case nothing further came from it. We believed these precautions were safer than requiring a test and less artificial than using a condom regularly. We therefor both got a greater thrill when her FB came inside her.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Last edited by TriangleTangle on Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Not only is is essential her lover inseminate her over and over, it is also essential that she beg him while fucking him and beg him to own her. And when she returns home to me it is essential that she show me her cum-filled panties and tell me, in no uncertain terms, that he owns her and she's loves being owned by him. Of course that make me want to reclaim her, but as I fuck her cum-gushing pussy and scold her - telling her what a filthy little slut she is, she just continues to tell me that her pussy belongs to him.

TT

Pastnfuture
Virgin

Unread post by Pastnfuture » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:38 pm

I think this is important to both of us. She likes to quickly screen any new lover in order to move onto bare sex as quickly as possible

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:26 pm

I remember the first time my girlfriend let another guy cum inside her. It was when we were both 20 years old and she was gone alone without me on vacation for 3 weeks out of state staying with her lover.

She went three whole fucking weeks of getting fucked and filled multiple times a day and she never once mentioned it until she got back, granted that we only talked on the phone maybe twice each week.

When she got back, she told me she had a new addiction and when I asked her what it was, she started with “about that....” and proceeded to tell me how she let him cum inside her and that was it to get her hooked and she could not get enough. She begged him for dick so that she could beg him to cum in her.

I was furious because we never agreed on her letting any other man cum inside her but then she teased me and so thoroughly and graphically gave me details on how good it felt filling her up as she came with him at the same time, and how she loved the way it felt when his load was going deep inside and rushing into her, she ended arousing me and my anger was wiped in seconds. That’s when she told me that from then on she was having her men tested so they could bareback her because now that she felt the rush of someone other than me filling her up, she had to feel that with all her boys.

It’s crazy how you go from not wanting it and getting furious to just simply begging her to come home filled every time she goes out to play which in our case it was weekly.

Sharedherlots
Player

Unread post by Sharedherlots » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:04 pm

I’d say it’s extremely important. It’s cool when it doesn’t happen, but I become unbelievably aroused when it happens and my sex drive kicks into a gear that’s almost like I took a drug or something. I would normally be totally spent after cumming 3-4 times in a day. But I am not sure there’s any limit to how many times I can cum for the next day or two after another guy cums inside my wife. Not to mention going down on her afterwards. The smells, the tastes, the cum that was way in the back that finally starts dripping into my mouth. It’s intoxicating. It’s the hottest sex I can ever have. I absolutely pound her and flood her pussy with my cum.

Slarti
Prepubescent

Unread post by Slarti » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:17 pm

Essential, my favourite sight is to see cum leaking from her cunt. And nothing quite tastes like the mixture of her juices and his cum.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:42 pm

Does "cumming inside your wife" include oral?
To me THAT is the most powerful, the most intimate thing my wife does with her lover.
She was never "that kind of girl" with me; she never gave me one blow job in the 20 years we were lovers. And that was alright with me, not that big a deal.
But with her well-hung Alpha lover she is another woman entirely. He first presented his big cock to her face right after he fucked her silly. My wife was so happy in her orgasmic glow she eagerly took his cock into her mouth and sucked him to a great big orgasm that she happily swallowed.
When she told me this I felt this really intense appreciation for their intimacy. Him pumping his cum into her mouth and her lovingly swallowing it gives them a real special bond in my opinion. And after 20 years of being his lover who knows how much of his cum he has pumped into my wife? But it makes me love her all the more and love my status as her cuckold husband. And I love the way her lover looks at me when our paths cross in town: his look says it all, and I smile back acknowledging his bond with my wife.

hotwifeluvr
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifeluvr » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:48 pm

I love it. But if he shoots his sperm onto her belly and mons, or on her face or in her hair, you won't hear me complaining!