Poll regarding how hotwives were before being hotwives

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

«Before being an hotwife, but as a woman in a longterm relationship, I/ [or "my wife"]»:

1) would expose my/her body; examples: do topless, no underwear, very short clothes...
9%
2) feel embarassed to show my/her body or would try to avoid it
7%
3) would get out alone with male friends for a coffee, a night party, etc
7%
4) would get out only with other guys if accompanied by the husband, as a couple
5%
5) usually masturbated or shared sexual fantasies that involved other people
6%
6) didnt masturbate (or would do it secretly) and wouldnt share fantasies at all (or at least, fantasies related to other people)
8%
7) sexual libido was high and would do sex many times a week or many times a month
10%
8) sexual libido was low, as the frequency of sex was also low (1x week for example, or worst)
7%
9) was a dynamic, active and extrovert person
7%
10) passive and intovertive person,
7%
11) was physically active,do exercise and try to get in good shape/health
9%
12) was physically not active, not exercise the body and even avoid gymns and the like
3%
13) would communicate her feelings, inner toughts and share her emotions
6%
14) would keep for her most of her feelings and toughts, rarely sharing her emotions
8%

Total votes: 573

hwsassysouth

Re: Poll regarding how hotwives were before being hotwives

Unread post by hwsassysouth » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:04 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:08 am
hwsassysouth wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:15 am
I’m quite an introvert- both before and after. I will admit I make more eye contact now with strangers than I did before my transformation; but I’m still very much an introvert. And a hotwife. I go to the gym SOME both before and after, but I’m not super diligent about it- before or after. I dress sexy when my husband wants me to- whether in public or in the bedroom- because it pleases me to please him and, although I feel awkward in sexy clothes, he has a way of making me feel like I SHOULD wear sexy clothes… He makes me feel very good about myself when I wear sexy clothes but it’s not really in my nature to dress that way if no one was there encouraging me.
We went through that too. I had encouraged my wife to wear sexier clothes at work, but she doesn't have a need to do that now. It worked even better than I had hoped. She began having sex with a guy in roughly the same position she then held and has since moved on to other guys. She would be uncomfortable now wearing sexier clothes on the job because of her current position at the bank where she works. She works out too as you do but now does that at home with push-ups, chin-ups and sit-ups each morning and most evenings before going to bed.

So, the two of us can relate to everything you wrote. (Even more similarly, she was born and raised in the South as your handle indicates you may have been; she lived on the Southern Gulf coast with her parents.) Enjoyed your story. Our history is at the link below.

~ Des
Yes, I was born and have always lived in the deep South! At one time I even lived on the Southern Gulf Coast! 😉 Thank you very much for letting me know you enjoyed what I had to say. I will be clicking on your link now to read your story! 😊

Sassy

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:16 pm

What a fascinating poll!

What stands out for me is the LACK of trends. The only thing that looks a bit like a trend is that more hotwives were less communicative rather than more of emotions in their pre hotwife days. (I would have expected the opposite). According to this poll, it looks like... ta dah... there actually isn't a hotwife type.

This tends to support the theory that all women are genetically predisposed to prefer multiple partners and that sexual monogamy is a social construct.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:19 pm

54321 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:16 pm
What a fascinating poll!

What stands out for me is the LACK of trends. The only thing that looks a bit like a trend is that more hotwives were less communicative rather than more of emotions in their pre hotwife days. (I would have expected the opposite). According to this poll, it looks like... ta dah... there actually isn't a hotwife type.

This tends to support the theory that all women are genetically predisposed to prefer multiple partners and that sexual monogamy is a social construct.

And thats good news! It seems that hotwifing does not depend on beeing extrovert, have high libido etc. For guys with wives that are low profile, thats good news. Nevertheless, everybody is unique and not everyone will enjoy hotwifing.