Poll regarding how hotwives were before being hotwives

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

«Before being an hotwife, but as a woman in a longterm relationship, I/ [or "my wife"]»:

1) would expose my/her body; examples: do topless, no underwear, very short clothes...
9%
2) feel embarassed to show my/her body or would try to avoid it
7%
3) would get out alone with male friends for a coffee, a night party, etc
7%
4) would get out only with other guys if accompanied by the husband, as a couple
5%
5) usually masturbated or shared sexual fantasies that involved other people
6%
6) didnt masturbate (or would do it secretly) and wouldnt share fantasies at all (or at least, fantasies related to other people)
8%
7) sexual libido was high and would do sex many times a week or many times a month
10%
8) sexual libido was low, as the frequency of sex was also low (1x week for example, or worst)
7%
9) was a dynamic, active and extrovert person
7%
10) passive and intovertive person,
7%
11) was physically active,do exercise and try to get in good shape/health
9%
12) was physically not active, not exercise the body and even avoid gymns and the like
3%
13) would communicate her feelings, inner toughts and share her emotions
6%
14) would keep for her most of her feelings and toughts, rarely sharing her emotions
8%

Total votes: 573

feetuji
Pervert

Poll regarding how hotwives were before being hotwives

Unread post by feetuji » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:40 am

I was curious to see how you were (or your wife, if its the husband answering) as a "normal" woman, before being an hotwife. Is there any kind of pattern here? Maybe some kind of person will be more easly hotwives than others, so thats the reason for my poll. This is only to get an idea...I know that to really learn more about population in general, there should be a well prepared questionaire, with statistics, etc.

You can share your opinions with posts, and even post the choices you made.

If you read the poll, you will notice that the questions are in pairs: one with one opinion, the other with the opposite one.

Thanks for your participation.

adamgunnauthor
Player

Re: Poll regarding how hotwives were before being hotwives

Unread post by adamgunnauthor » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:03 am

Feetup, I understand your desire or curiosity to understand what women were like before they began hotwifing. Unfortunately, I think your poll is overly complicated, and you're going to have some false starts here.

Thake the first two questions about wearing something sexy - my wife did and/or didn't depending on circumstances. In general she wore nice but conservative clothing - so which would I answer?

Or the 5th and 6th questions. We talked about it for three years before actually doing it. Do I answer before those three years, or in the last year before it happened?

For the record, here is how I answered. I chose the time period just before we started considering hotwifing.
1/2 - Didn't answer; she would wear something sexy sometimes, wouldn't other times.
3/4 - 3; She had some innocent male friends, she'd meet them for drinks, but I never thought anything happened.
5/6 - 5; Our sex life was good, but average. If I didn't bring her off while screwing her, I'd help her bring herself off later.
And when I wasn't around I'm sure she took care of herself.
At this point, no, we didn't share our fantasies.
7/8 - 7; We had a pretty good sex life in our forties.
9/10 - 9; She's always tried to be the life of the party, that's her nature.
11/12 - Didn't answer; We went to the gym every now and again, but it wasn't much of a priority
13/14 - Didn't answer; it depended on the subject, the moment.
Last edited by adamgunnauthor on Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:52 am

Well, you are correct, but it would be impossible to make something for everybody.
If I see that nobody answers because my poll is not good, no problem! :)

Instead of the poll, you people can give text answers here.

I appreciate your feedback, thanks :)

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:34 am

A potential problem with the survey is that the word "before" is static and doesn't survey development over the entire period of before. I would assume it was period of growth for many as it was for us, so, for example, we started our marriage without sharing of fantasies, particularly about other men, but as we drew closer to The Change, we expanded our horizons to include that. Many of the boxes in the list of categories are like, we could check them for the period right before but not for the period of early on.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:20 am

Well, probably many boxes could be checked some time before the wife becoming an hotwife, because she already was in a transformation process, because of that, my questions regard the beggining, before seeing something in the horizon. So, if you are in doubt, you should try to think in a time before she getting and hotwife.

In some cases, she was already an hotwife or very close to that, because there are women more open to new experiences. In that cases, you check the boxes like that: open, doing this and doing that etc.

If even so, you (guys and girls answering the poll) dont know how to answer, give a reply here, saying how things were.

Remember, the idea here is not pure statistics, just to have a flavour of how things were. A complete and well structered/designed questionaire will be impossible. I am not even close to a quarter of such thing.

I am thankful for your answers, and apologize if the poll is not pointing to any of your situations. :-)

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:33 am

adamgunnauthor wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:03 am
For the record, here is how I answered. I chose the time period just before we started considering hotwifing.
1/2 - Didn't answer; she would wear something sexy sometimes, wouldn't other times.
3/4 - 3; She had some innocent male friends, she'd meet them for drinks, but I never thought anything happened.
5/6 - 5; Our sex life was good, but average. If I didn't bring her off while screwing her, I'd help her bring herself off later.
11/12 - Didn't answer; We went to the gym every now and again, but it wasn't much of a priority
I am not a cuckold, just a wannabe, because my wife is...to much normal! Far away from an hotwife. Neverthless, comparing what I would answer (I wont, precisely because she is not hotwife, there is no "before") with you:
1/2 - (would vote 2) rarely she would dress something sexy, since is rarely I would vote 2. She feels unconfortable most of the time, if dressing something too sexy just because I asked her to do so.
3/4- (would vote 4) my wife is not very social, we have friendly couples. She doesnt have even a single male friend to take a coffee...
5/6- (vote 6) no masturbation, no fantasies as far as I know. But 99,9% sure she doesnt have any of it. Its an icy block
7/8- (8) - low sexual libido, very boring
9/10- (10) - introvert, calm, low profile
11/12- (12) - its a pain trying to convince her to exercise with me, at home...imagine going to a gymn
13/14- (14) - she chats with me, we talk about many daily things, etc, sometimes she even says things that worry her, but generally she is not very talkative about emotions.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:22 am

feetuji wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:33 am
adamgunnauthor wrote:
I am not a cuckold, just a wannabe, because my wife is...to much normal! Far away from an hotwife. Neverthless, comparing what I would answer (I wont, precisely because she is not hotwife, there is no "before") with you:
1/2 - (would vote 2) rarely she would dress something sexy, since is rarely I would vote 2. She feels unconfortable most of the time, if dressing something too sexy just because I asked her to do so.
3/4- (would vote 4) my wife is not very social, we have friendly couples. She doesnt have even a single male friend to take a coffee...
5/6- (vote 6) no masturbation, no fantasies as far as I know. But 99,9% sure she doesnt have any of it. Its an icy block
7/8- (8) - low sexual libido, very boring
9/10- (10) - introvert, calm, low profile
11/12- (12) - its a pain trying to convince her to exercise with me, at home...imagine going to a gymn
13/14- (14) - she chats with me, we talk about many daily things, etc, sometimes she even says things that worry her, but generally she is not very talkative about emotions.
I am a hotwife and I never:

Dress sexy in public
Go to the gym
Have fantasies about other people that i know
Go out with single men socially (a play date is different)

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:18 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:22 am

Dress sexy in public
Go to the gym
Thanks for sharing 2inUP, its always nice to see directly the answer of an hotwife!

The you said, are also how you were before becoming an hotwife?

Thanks once again

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:41 am

feetuji wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:18 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:

Dress sexy in public
Go to the gym
Thanks for sharing 2inUP, its always nice to see directly the answer of an hotwife!

Thanks once again
That list you quoted are things that I never do.

Those things haven't changed from when I was monogamous to becoming a hotwife.

Am I just me....I don't think there is any specific mold or model of what makes a hotwife. No specific characteristics that we all have in common either.

What do I think makes a successful hotwife? Having a solid relationship at home.

Not every hotwife can be described as - wears sexy clothes in public, spends a lot of time in the gym, has fantasies about other men, has sex multiple times a week, is an extrovert and shares her feelings easily.

That certainly does not describe me 🤣
And I have no interest in fitting into that description.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:08 pm

Great answer, thanks :)

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:46 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:41 am
feetuji wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:

Dress sexy in public
Go to the gym

Thanks once again

Am I just me....I don't think there is any specific mold or model of what makes a hotwife. No specific characteristics that we all have in common either.

What do I think makes a successful hotwife? Having a solid relationship at home.

Not every hotwife can be described as - wears sexy clothes in public, spends a lot of time in the gym, has fantasies about other men, has sex multiple times a week, is an extrovert and shares her feelings easily.

:up: :up:

LuvMyFitWife
Virgin

Unread post by LuvMyFitWife » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:43 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
feetuji wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:

Dress sexy in public
Go to the gym

Thanks once again

I like how 2inUP injects reality into any discussion. I must admit that as a guy I think “Oh boy, I’m gonna dress the wife up in a shirt skirt and have her wear an anklet and she’ll be fending off the young studs with a stick” but the reality is no doubt more tame than that and I suspect requires great communication and trust.

My wife engages in hot talk with me about a guy she works with who is good looking and makes her feel good. After 38 years I think that is likely as far as it’s going to go, but I love her for doing that and not thinking less of me.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:19 pm

LuvMyFitWife wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:43 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
feetuji wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:

Dress sexy in public
Go to the gym

Thanks once again

I like how 2inUP injects reality into any discussion. I must admit that as a guy I think “Oh boy, I’m gonna dress the wife up in a shirt skirt and have her wear an anklet and she’ll be fending off the young studs with a stick” but the reality is no doubt more tame than that and I suspect requires great communication and trust.

My wife engages in hot talk with me about a guy she works with who is good looking and makes her feel good. After 38 years I think that is likely as far as it’s going to go, but I love her for doing that and not thinking less of me.
The truth of it is what most of the men that I have been in contact with have mentioned in one form or another is that they get a thrill from the idea of "dirtying up" a good girl 😉

They like that I arrive in an outfit that show off my figure but doesn't reveal anything. They like the fact that they will be the ones to help bring out that naughty girl side of me.

**Sorry for the thread drift

LuvMyFitWife
Virgin

Unread post by LuvMyFitWife » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:28 am

I haven't been engaged in this lifestyle to any depth, but that seems like a unifying theme among all parties.

Like you say, the bulls like the idea of 'dirtying up' a good girl, the ladies get to let their naughty side out ( and to the casual observer she still looks like her 'respectable' persona ) and the stags get to see the woman they've known and loved - sometimes for a very long time - explore a 'dirty'/naughty side of themselves that the stags may never have imagined existed. Its hard to take someone for granted when they shake up some old, tired expectations.

*** With further apologies for thread drift ***

hwsassysouth

Unread post by hwsassysouth » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:15 am

I’m quite an introvert- both before and after. I will admit I make more eye contact now with strangers than I did before my transformation; but I’m still very much an introvert. And a hotwife. I go to the gym SOME both before and after, but I’m not super diligent about it- before or after. I dress sexy when my husband wants me to- whether in public or in the bedroom- because it pleases me to please him and, although I feel awkward in sexy clothes, he has a way of making me feel like I SHOULD wear sexy clothes… He makes me feel very good about myself when I wear sexy clothes but it’s not really in my nature to dress that way if no one was there encouraging me.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:59 am

hwsassysouth wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:15 am
I’m quite an introvert- both before and after. I will admit I make more eye contact now with strangers than I did before my transformation; but I’m still very much an introvert. And a hotwife. I go to the gym SOME both before and after, but I’m not super diligent about it- before or after. I dress sexy when my husband wants me to- whether in public or in the bedroom- because it pleases me to please him and, although I feel awkward in sexy clothes, he has a way of making me feel like I SHOULD wear sexy clothes… He makes me feel very good about myself when I wear sexy clothes but it’s not really in my nature to dress that way if no one was there encouraging me.
Thanks for your input.
My wife is not an hotwife but she is like you in that regard, she dress sexy because I encourage her, and sometimes she likes it, but f the clothes are to short, very rarely she will accept to dress them. Even more rare was an occasion where she did topless in a beach (in foreign place, far from people we could know) and only because I encouraged a lot.

hwsassysouth

Unread post by hwsassysouth » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:56 pm

feetuji wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:59 am
hwsassysouth wrote:
Thanks for your input.
My wife is not an hotwife but she is like you in that regard, she dress sexy because I encourage her, and sometimes she likes it, but f the clothes are to short, very rarely she will accept to dress them. Even more rare was an occasion where she did topless in a beach (in foreign place, far from people we could know) and only because I encouraged a lot.
Yes, sounds similar to me! Are you hoping she will become a hotwife one day?

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:23 pm

adamgunnauthor wrote:
Feetup, I understand your desire or curiosity to understand what women were like before they began hotwifing. Unfortunately, I think your poll is overly complicated, and you're going to have some false starts here.

Thake the first two questions about wearing something sexy - my wife did and/or didn't depending on circumstances. In general she wore nice but conservative clothing - so which would I answer?

Or the 5th and 6th questions. We talked about it for three years before actually doing it. Do I answer before those three years, or in the last year before it happened?

DITTO! Too complicated.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:38 pm

hwsassysouth wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:56 pm
feetuji wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:59 am
hwsassysouth wrote:
Thanks for your input.
Yes, sounds similar to me! Are you hoping she will become a hotwife one day?
No, I dont think so, but who knows.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:35 am

Agreed. Too complicated.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:01 pm

My wife was a mixture of at least three of those choices. I posted how it began with us in the link below. She was at first reluctant when I first suggested it and later admitted she thought it was some sort of trick for me to get her to allow me to have sex with other women.

Eventually, she entered into an affair with a coworker without my knowledge, and that was the beginning of her becoming a hotwife as she is now.

Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:44 pm

tosaintsfan wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:35 am
Agreed. Too complicated.

TO
I invite people to do better.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:47 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:01 pm
My wife was a mixture of at least three of those choices. I posted how it began with us in the link below. She was at first reluctant when I first suggested it and later admitted she thought it was some sort of trick for me to get her to allow me to have sex with other women.

Eventually, she entered into an affair with a coworker without my knowledge, and that was the beginning of her becoming a hotwife as she is now.

Des
Thanks for sharing your experience. How did you felt when she cheated with the co worker?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:19 am

feetuji wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:47 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:01 pm

Des
Thanks for sharing your experience. How did you felt when she cheated with the co worker?
I was excited. I wrote about that here and it's the second post at the link below. She confessed when I confronted her and agreed she should keep me in the loop. I was disappointed she terminated her relationship with him the day after we talked but it worked out in other ways and it's been a great six years since. (It didn't completely end when she broke up with him. She and the coworker were in circumstances twice in which they were alone together away from work, and they couldn't resist fucking again each time. She told me after that he was uncomfortable with my knowing they were having sex, so they didn't get together after that. He changed jobs within a few months after that last time and she hasn't seen him since.)

She's now 33.

:up: ~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:08 am

hwsassysouth wrote:
We went through that too. I had encouraged my wife to wear sexier clothes at work, but she doesn't have a need to do that now. It worked even better than I had hoped. She began having sex with a guy in roughly the same position she then held and has since moved on to other guys. She would be uncomfortable now wearing sexier clothes on the job because of her current position at the bank where she works. She works out too as you do but now does that at home with push-ups, chin-ups and sit-ups each morning and most evenings before going to bed.

So, the two of us can relate to everything you wrote. (Even more similarly, she was born and raised in the South as your handle indicates you may have been; she lived on the Southern Gulf coast with her parents.) Enjoyed your story. Our history is at the link below.

~ Des