Hotwifing and Swinging or Hotwifing only?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Hotwife only couples/Hotwife Swinger couples what are you?

1 We are a Hotwifing couple
57%
2 We are a Hotwifing couple and a Swinging couple too
39%
3 We are a Cuckqueaning couple
4%

Total votes: 212

Suchagoodgirl
Player

Re: Hotwifing and Swinging or Hotwifing only?

Unread post by Suchagoodgirl » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:11 pm

I answered both but it has been much easier to find guys that want to fuck my wife than it is finding a 4 way connection. It's probably 80% HW and 20% swinging.
Our hot wife journey...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64720

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:52 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:01 am
Interested in the results.

Brad
Brad

I am too, to see hw cuckquean couples.

Since I feel we are still the rarest sub-genre of cucking and hotwife thrown together. My wife is a cuckquean, she is just like the guys who are cucks gets off on me finding women and hearing of my tails -- leave phone unlocked and out all the time so she can read my texts. And she likes to be with women too. "who doesn't rigth?" Lol :)

So it has evolved to where she is an attractive hot wife but doesn't have sex with other men. But can have sex with me and other hotwife too. My next step in all of this is to be with a HW & Cuck couple, have them over me have sex with HW first them my Cuckquean wife and HW together. While her cuck or stag for that matter gets to watch only as I please both women.

Mr. Lookingiansa

SuzyLovesSex
Virgin

Unread post by SuzyLovesSex » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:48 am

I consider myself both. We don’t have an open marriage as such, and my husband may or may not be available to participate. This can be extensive periods of time, so I feel we are swingers—but I also function as Hotwife.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:33 am

Hotwifing only. My wife has zero interest in a reciprocal arrangement, and I know better than to push for theoretical "fairness" where it can't possibly work.

Mids81
Virgin

Unread post by Mids81 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:04 am

Started out as, and still consider ourselves as being in an open relationship.
In practice though we've almost always played away separately, and she's never really liked me getting with other women.

I've always been "intrigued" with what she gets up to when she plays away. She doesn't like me being in the same room when she's with other men, unless its for an actual planned DP MFM threesome.

Voted hotwifing only.

Baldyellow
Trainable

Unread post by Baldyellow » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:23 pm

We started swinging, but she was jealous of me and another woman, so it evolved to just MFM threesomes.

mr-nobody
Pervert

Unread post by mr-nobody » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:52 pm

Caramel says she tries to imagine me with another woman and jealousy immediately kills the the fantasy. Ah, well... I enjoy fantasizing an the limited interaction I have seen between her and other men. So... hotwifing it shall be.

That being said we did experiment with swinging one time. Even then I found I enjoyed watching her being pleasured more than I enjoyed being with the other woman. Would like to do an MFM with her when she's ready.
Mr-Nobody
Caramel55’s husband

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:42 am

We started out swinging but, as many have said, it's tough to find a 4 way connection. I always got more excited watching her or even the thought of her with other guys or women anyway. Maybe it's laziness but we're strictly HW now. So much less drama too.

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:24 am

We are currently only hotwifing.
My wife is the only one with multiple sexual partners.
I am completely satisfied with my wife, the amount of time we spend together, and the amount of sex we are having together. I don't have a reason to find another partner.
DedicatedHubby2013

Bongomadness 6969
Experienced

Unread post by Bongomadness 6969 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:36 am

We started out swinging before we knew anything about the lifestyle. Had many adventures throughout a few decades mostly swinging or watching wifey put on a show for me. We tried her having a boyfriend for half a year that ended up badly and was a negative experience for us both. We have been on a lifestyle break and are now talking about starting to ease into some fun again.

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:41 pm

We are fully open marriage but the ratio of my dates to my wife's adventures is highly tilted in her favor. She also leans toward emotional attachment and wants long term lovers.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat May 13, 2023 9:19 pm

We started with swinging and then included open marriage and then included hotwifing.