Her Plan to Dip Toe in Hotwife Water

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
setv4
2 Bit Whore

Re: Her Plan to Dip Toe in Hotwife Water

Unread post by setv4 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:08 am

Happy New Year SF!

bar9716
Virgin

Unread post by bar9716 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:14 pm

Anyone else spending the new year eagerly awaiting Fish's update about the New Year's Eve party?

Wistful
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wistful » Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:18 pm

Perhaps not exactly living my life for the update, but any news from Slenderfish is always welcome.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:20 pm

Nope. Nuf said.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:34 pm

Would love to hear how things are going. Didn't mean to sound snarky or disrespectful in my last comment. I'm rooting for you both.

AngeloItaly
Virgin

Unread post by AngeloItaly » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:56 am

May arrive good news from SF..

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:44 am

Happy New Year!

Still here. Update soon.

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:57 pm

Hope that You both had a Fun and Merry Christmas and a Very Naughty New Year!

InterestedParty
Prepubescent

Unread post by InterestedParty » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:01 pm

Anything new with the therapist? Do you recommend seeing one? Also, I sure miss your avatar. Any chance you could use SW in the blue dress?

rooster444
Experienced

Unread post by rooster444 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:36 am

Maybe a few new pics over in The Hotties section to keep the faithful's curiosity stoked?

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:46 am

Hey, I'm still intent on posting the NYE update but that crazy project is finally coming to a close. I should finish my final review of it today, and write up the full summary report over the weekend. We started the project in November of 2022!

The latest tidbit is that SW was visibly unhappy last night when she received a text from Mr. G (her private personal trainer) that he cancelled their usual Friday appointment, because he and his wife are heading out of town for an impromptu weekend getaway.

She was almost forlorn and retired to bed early.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:09 pm

slenderfish wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:46 am
Hey, I'm still intent on posting the NYE update but that crazy project is finally coming to a close. I should finish my final review of it today, and write up the full summary report over the weekend. We started the project in November of 2022!

The latest tidbit is that SW was visibly unhappy last night when she received a text from Mr. G (her private personal trainer) that he cancelled their usual Friday appointment, because he and his wife are heading out of town for an impromptu weekend getaway.

She was almost forlorn and retired to bed early.
Sf - Gee I know SW likes her workouts, but egads that seems like a rather over reaction. Does make one wonder.

rickyg
Virgin

Unread post by rickyg » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:47 am

Hey SF! Looking forward to the update!

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:40 am

I too would be concerned she takes the cancel so hard…..

AngeloItaly
Virgin

Unread post by AngeloItaly » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:05 am

Looking up for updates..

rooster444
Experienced

Unread post by rooster444 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:38 am

I think we're back to: Her Plan to Dip Toe in Celibate Water

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:31 am

He’s got that deal to complete still

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:15 am

Hi everybody! I'm starting to emerge from my bear cave of work. Did finally get the project completed, about two weeks ago. It was a bloody mess but made the target deadline, just barely. Now to the next step, next deadline, but not quite as intense. And months upon months of other things that have been deferred, which need to be handled.

Some updates/tidbits to set the stage:

- First grandchild arrived in December. My daughter from first marriage. SW is over the moon! We never were able to have kids. SW is younger than me, kind of the "trophy wife" in some ways (though I don't love to think of it that way).

- SW continues to fret over the continuing aftermath of her bringing one of her girlfriends into confidence regarding her hotwife forays. This girlfriend and some of the others in that group have shown their insane jealousy of SW by doing the traditional "mean girls" treatment. It culminated over the last year when I called them out to the broader group of friends, letting them all know that if it continues, then I will insist on protecting SW and shift to other groups of friends who are more reliable. I then told their guys (my long-time buddies) they better handle their girls or it'll spill into our guy groups. I was so busy anyway, it was a chance to see how these people, who always enjoyed the big parties and outings I organized, would ultimately align. And of course I knew that the girls are all haters and would use their power over the guys and so it went. Luckily, SW and I have many many friends and so it goes. Walking away from a social set that is about 1/3 of the total friends. So a few bad apples spoiled it for all the rest of that set, and they all now know how it went down. That all pretty much settled itself in late 2023.

- I took SW for her first Aspen ski trip immediately as my big project was finishing up (literally the same day). She chose to be more of an "apres-ski" girl and to take slow mornings, decide which outfits to wear to meet us for drinks at the places to "see and be seen" etc. We also hit some of the popular restaurants. This trip was planned for last year but the mean girls drama was just really beginning at that point, and SW was so shaken last February (just after the big birthday bash I'd thrown for her and invited 30 couples and the "mean girls" started their campaign at that very party) that we cancelled that Aspen trip at the last minute and had to eat at least $5k in non-refundable "pre-pay and save" money. So we tried again this year and SW was loaded for fashion and really showed up. Let's remember that she has this penchant for attracting wealthy and athletic guys. I suppose that part of her desires a re-affirmation, from time to time. Aspen was the chance for this. So we returned home and she has a renewed sparkle in her eye, a spring to her step, etc. We spent time with two other couples there. Deep pockets folks, they stayed at Little Nell and St. Regis, respectively. We stayed at the W Hotel, a bit less cost. And I can still ski. We were at the airport to catch our flight the evening after our last day, and a big overnight storm was coming in, but it looked like we would be able to get out of there. No such luck, we sat in the airport for some hours going through the hell of delay upon delay. At one point it became clear to me/us that the airport was going to close and the flight would not happen. I was able to call on a friend and use his condo last-minute for overnight. Got a bonus ski day, bluebird! Rejoined the other friends who were staying extra days anyway, and did some double-black diamond runs at Aspen Highlands, kind of scared myself because I left my group to do that side of the mountain (above their skill level). Some feet of new snow overnight, so I could not in good conscience pass up the opportunity. I ended up following a ski patrol guy who was quite obviously trying to sneak around a certain tree line, to keep him in sight for my safety. I then realized he was skulking and was either a) going for a piss or b) traversing to a "secret glade" and was pleased that it was (b)!

- We had deliberately cut the Aspen plans short in order to make it back to a big birthday party of one of the girls in our "other" social group, who did a Saturday night takeover of a yacht club. Upon finally arriving home late Saturday afternoon (the same extra-ski day) I was assigned by SW to attend the party alone, to "represent" because SW could not possible get ready in time. She'd missed her hair appointment earlier that day, because of the flight changes. It was too bad, for me, because SW really lets it all hang out with these girls, a bunch of hotties with their Yachty-lifestyle husbands. I had fun by myself, mind you, and was hit on by several siliconized sloshed buxom blondes in attendance, but of course everybody knows I'm attached to SW (but does not know about the Hotwife thing) so I was just being myself and enjoying the party with friends, about 100 people in attendance. I am close with the birthday girl (as SW knows); she is kind of a "buddy" to Mr. E (and me by extension) so that worked out well. Mr. E did not attend, decided to go to Utah and ski (at the last minute, after hearing about the snow dump) and so I was also tasked with covering for him.

- In the letdown after the project and the Aspen shenanigans, I not surprisingly caught some virus that has been going around, and it kicked my ass. A bad cold migrated from sinuses to throat to chest. I should have taken it more seriously earlier, but instead went out late and saw my buddy's band play at a place not too far from where we live. I was going to do a courtesy fly-by and perhaps one beer (which is what I assures SW were my intentions) but it was too much fun, I needed to blow off some steam, and ended up staying until 1:30 a.m. and helped him break down his drum kit, etc. So the next day immediately started oral antibiotics and oral steroid treatment to prevent it from really going bad. But also nonetheless went out with SW and two other girls the following night, downtown (we live at the edge of a major metropolitan area) to the world-class restaurant (think: Nobu but it's not that) where SW had caught the eye of the celebrity chef/owner last January. He'd shown interest in SW and given her his number, but covered it by asking her to introduce girlfriends (he had just finished a divorce). SW finally made good on the promise, this past Saturday night. She got all dolled up, dragged me along, and the night did fire up so many of my Hotwife husband senses. I'm sure she knows all this about me, by now, So it was intentional.

- After all that, I did finally retire to my bed rest and have been slowly improving. SW announced on Tuesday that she ran into an acquaintance while walking our dog earlier that day. This woman (let's call her Ms. T) is tall, blonde, lean/athletic, is a 10 in my book even when jogging in the park. We've know her for just over a year. She lives by herself in a house that is at least $10M, and SW marveled to me about it. Apparently, Ms. T was married to a very successful surgeon and they have a daughter together, but he has moved on to someone else. So Ms. T previously promised SW that when she is ready to go "hunting" she will need a good wing woman, etc. And perhaps that's what's happening this week. SW stormed into the house on Tuesday and announced that Ms. T invited her to be her +1 for a party on Saturday night, and that because I should remain in the sickness "penalty box" and attend to my health, she has accepted the invitation. That's tonight! I'm looking forward to staying home with the dog, and watching SW go off for her hair and nails and wax, and return home for final shining and primping and getting all sexy, to go out without me! Hitting a Hotwife husband right where he likes it, even if technically going on a date with a woman (but I know they will be prowling for men).

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:33 am

Many thanks for the comprehensive update SF. You had me worried with the news blackout, but explained by the latest update. Those “haters” women certainly got their just deserts! I hope SW and Ms T enjoy themselves tonight and SF gives you a blow by blow account.
Wishing you a speedy recovery as you shake off that injection. Does SF nurse you well?

StandingO1984
Trainable

Unread post by StandingO1984 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:51 am

Great to see you back on the forum. Of course, we’ll be looking for an update about tonight’s Pinky excursion. Best.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:03 am

boobman987 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:33 am
Many thanks for the comprehensive update SF. You had me worried with the news blackout, but explained by the latest update. Those “haters” women certainly got their just deserts! I hope SW and Ms T enjoy themselves tonight and SF gives you a blow by blow account.
Wishing you a speedy recovery as you shake off that injection. Does SF nurse you well?
I'm not a good patient, so SW offers from time to time and jumps right to it when I do make a nursing-type of request. But for now I'd rather her focus on her plan for tonight. She sometimes has this social anxiety (especially with new situations and, apparently, if I'm not going to be there) that surprisingly ends up in her finding a reason to cancel these opportunities at the last minute. So if anything, I'll need to be assisting and reassuring her. Comes with the territory, and at least I know all of this in advance.

Thenokidclub
Experienced

Unread post by Thenokidclub » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:43 am

Slender, I’d give anything to find out where these two lovely cats are going tonight, so I can plan to conveniently be there at the same time. ;)

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:28 am

bar9716 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:14 pm
Anyone else spending the new year eagerly awaiting Fish's update about the New Year's Eve party?
Updated on that point, in Hotties. A picture is worth a thousand words, as they say.

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:16 pm

Hope that You get well soon Fish, hope that Pinky came out at that party, and SW makes you feel better with her sharing with you, any and all Hot and Naughty activities she had there.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:38 am

slenderfish wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:03 am
boobman987 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:33 am
I'm not a good patient, so SW offers from time to time and jumps right to it when I do make a nursing-type of request. But for now I'd rather her focus on her plan for tonight. She sometimes has this social anxiety (especially with new situations and, apparently, if I'm not going to be there) that surprisingly ends up in her finding a reason to cancel these opportunities at the last minute. So if anything, I'll need to be assisting and reassuring her. Comes with the territory, and at least I know all of this in advance.
SF - Which is awesome and the way is should be in my opinion. I know of friends whose partners will let them fend for themselves.
- It goes to show that SW values you as her go to back up and the centre of her universe. :up: :up: