Her Plan to Dip Toe in Hotwife Water

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
slenderfish

Re: Her Plan to Dip Toe in Hotwife Water

Unread post by slenderfish » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:42 am

slenderfish wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:41 am
Tryn wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:40 am
When does your gorgeous wife fly out for her trip? I think a reasonable response to his text on just the two of them meeting up is along the lines of, “I’m still trying to figure out my plans. What do you have in mind if it’s just the two of us?” It’s not a overtly flirty question but will definitely open the door for him to be daring. If he goes the daring route, your wife can ask about making a gf upset.

Love the pics btw! Your wife is a hottie!!
Hi. Yes, that's the logic, glad you see it. I like your suggestion, in that it sets the table a bit in advance.

Let's more clearly set up the timeline. She departs on Wednesday the 9th of September and returns Tuesday the 15th. The days of the week within that time frame are noted in my post above.

And yes, I agree she is indeed a hottie.

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:26 am

KyGrappler80 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:43 am
Wow, exciting to see this develop. Since she is such a fashionable woman, would be curious to know what she brings to this trip. Narration or photos would be amazing.
Yesterday she noted that the weather may be cooling off where she is headed next week. I saw this as an opportunity to take your note and inquire about her wardrobe plans.

When she is preparing to travel, she organizes by putting up a rolling garment rack and hanging potential outfits on the rack. She then edits for a day or two and then once finalized, moves the items into her suitcases.

I expect she will start this process on Monday morning, and will report the progress as it occurs.

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:36 am

A fun update. This morning she got a text from her girlfriend, the one who asked for the visit in support of a major life event for her. This friend started a new job last week, and has a daughter starting elementary school next week, and noted that the life event matter is going to be deferred to another time in the future.

I chuckled and said to my wife that perhaps her trip should as a consequence be deferred. She jumped right over that one and basically said "no way, this is too far along now" or similar. Also that she needs to see her mother (fine excuse).

All systems are go at this point.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:47 pm

Fingers crossed for you.

eurocpl4fun
Prepubescent

Unread post by eurocpl4fun » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:18 am

It is looking good. Looking forward to future updates!

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:53 am

Good morning! Friday was a good day.

Getting closer to her trip and she had been thinking more and more, and apparently was ready to talk about more specifics. She asked a wide variety of questions such as my expectations for frequency of contact, whether I was still on board with it all, how to deal with him regarding the fact that she is married, what would happen if she liked him and wanted to see him again, etc. She asked if this was supposed to lead up to her doing a video, leaving a phone call open for me to hear, photos, etc.

I said I am committed to being supportive on this, that she should take the lead and play it out however she prefers, and that her merely considering this and contacting him, etc. is already a huge gift in my book. Any actual meetup, date, and whatever is up to her and is all a bonus at this point. She should just take it as it comes and that he is almost certainly going to be okay with any agreement she may request of him regarding her being married, at least for now, but that she should just let him ask what he may and her natural people skills will support the conversation. Video, phone call, photos, etc. are all going to be up to her in the future but that's getting way ahead of the present point.

She confirmed it's set up for her to see him on Thursday for drinks, and that they will go through the particulars at that time, especially making a bigger plan for a Saturday night date.

She is free to take this at her own speed and that I would be happy to be updated as often as she may like, and that we are trying to do this "together" but of course this part of it is really hers to lead. I mentioned that I would be nothing but happy if she has a nice time, and that I am already preparing to send her flowers to her hotel room in congratulation of her foray.

I also said that the concept of a next time will be up to her but that the first time is really the opportunity to have a real-life test of this, and that if she enjoys the attentions, etc. then we would find a way to arrange the next cycle, in probably in November when we travel for Thanksgiving. I said she would go a few days early or stay a few days after, in order to see Mr. S,

We had a nice dinner and some nice wine while going through it all, listening to music etc. After a couple of hours of this conversation, she grabbed me and dragged me into the bedroom and we had hot, wet sex and she told me how well he was going to fuck her silly, that she was going to give herself over to him to use as he likes, and that she can't wait to have him inside her.

I believe this was all just for my benefit in the heat of the moment, and that she is actually not going to go this far on the upcoming trip. She knows I'd like it if she did, but that she needs to take it at her speed. But the fact that she is saying all this does mean that she is thinking about it.

Finally, I point out that she is not the type to jump right into bed on a first date, and that she has mentioned over the years kind of a three-date rule when she was single. I am hoping that Thursday will count as 1 of 3, then Saturday as 2 of 3, which leaves Sunday or Monday as possibilities for 3 of 3. This is my personal construct, so we will see how it plays out.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:33 am

slenderfish wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:53 am

Getting closer to her trip and she had been thinking more and more, and apparently was ready to talk about more specifics. She asked a wide variety of questions such as my expectations for frequency of contact, whether I was still on board with it all, how to deal with him regarding the fact that she is married, what would happen if she liked him and wanted to see him again, etc. She asked if this was supposed to lead up to her doing a video, leaving a phone call open for me to hear, photos, etc.

I said I am committed to being supportive on this, that she should take the lead and play it out however she prefers, and that her merely considering this and contacting him, etc. is already a huge gift in my book. Any actual meetup, date, and whatever is up to her and is all a bonus at this point. She should just take it as it comes and that he is almost certainly going to be okay with any agreement she may request of him regarding her being married, at least for now, but that she should just let him ask what he may and her natural people skills will support the conversation. Video, phone call, photos, etc. are all going to be up to her in the future but that's getting way ahead of the present point.

She confirmed it's set up for her to see him on Thursday for drinks, and that they will go through the particulars at that time, especially making a bigger plan for a Saturday night date.

She is free to take this at her own speed and that I would be happy to be updated as often as she may like, and that we are trying to do this "together" but of course this part of it is really hers to lead. I mentioned that I would be nothing but happy if she has a nice time, and that I am already preparing to send her flowers to her hotel room in congratulation of her foray.

I also said that the concept of a next time will be up to her but that the first time is really the opportunity to have a real-life test of this, and that if she enjoys the attentions, etc. then we would find a way to arrange the next cycle, in probably in November when we travel for Thanksgiving. I said she would go a few days early or stay a few days after, in order to see Mr. S,

We had a nice dinner and some nice wine while going through it all, listening to music etc. After a couple of hours of this conversation, she grabbed me and dragged me into the bedroom and we had hot, wet sex and she told me how well he was going to fuck her silly, that she was going to give herself over to him to use as he likes, and that she can't wait to have him inside her.

I believe this was all just for my benefit in the heat of the moment, and that she is actually not going to go this far on the upcoming trip. She knows I'd like it if she did, but that she needs to take it at her speed. But the fact that she is saying all this does mean that she is thinking about it.

Finally, I point out that she is not the type to jump right into bed on a first date, and that she has mentioned over the years kind of a three-date rule when she was single. I am hoping that Thursday will count as 1 of 3, then Saturday as 2 of 3, which leaves Sunday or Monday as possibilities for 3 of 3. This is my personal construct, so we will see how it plays out.
I think if he's an expert cocksmith and says and does all the right things, reads her well, and makes the appropriate moves it may be more than a coffee date. I don't think she thinks she'll do anything but if he's smooth I think she's willing to be persuaded. He'd really have to play it perfectly.

I could be wrong.

CarstonMathers

Unread post by CarstonMathers » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:18 am

I applaud your ability to manage expectations, both your own and her's! Especially given how long this has been a topic for you two.

One crazy though out of left field on all this. She's asking you a lot of questions. That's fantastic! Maybe be careful with giving her all the agency and control. Hang on, hear me out. She *might* be looking for you to be at least somewhat assertive with some decisions. There's risk in what she's doing, and if she feels all the control/agency/decisions are 100% on her, then she might also feel that she's taking on all that risk herself. She may want to give up some of the control you've given her so she can feel less pressure and let some things happen without all the responsibility for those things being fully on her. Like I said, crazy thought, probably not the case, but maybe an interesting idea to consider and possibly discuss. I think you're doing everything right.

Well, the guy is certainly the wild card. Logically, of course he's going to leap at the opportunity for sex with a beautiful, sexy woman. And I don't think this would be the "hardest plane for him to land" so to speak. But people never cease to surprise me with the human ability to fuck up even the easiest of efforts. And I include myself in this!

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:47 pm

CarstonMathers wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:18 am
I applaud your ability to manage expectations, both your own and her's! Especially given how long this has been a topic for you two.

One crazy though out of left field on all this. She's asking you a lot of questions. That's fantastic! Maybe be careful with giving her all the agency and control. Hang on, hear me out. She *might* be looking for you to be at least somewhat assertive with some decisions. There's risk in what she's doing, and if she feels all the control/agency/decisions are 100% on her, then she might also feel that she's taking on all that risk herself. She may want to give up some of the control you've given her so she can feel less pressure and let some things happen without all the responsibility for those things being fully on her. Like I said, crazy thought, probably not the case, but maybe an interesting idea to consider and possibly discuss. I think you're doing everything right.

Well, the guy is certainly the wild card. Logically, of course he's going to leap at the opportunity for sex with a beautiful, sexy woman. And I don't think this would be the "hardest plane for him to land" so to speak. But people never cease to surprise me with the human ability to fuck up even the easiest of efforts. And I include myself in this!
Thank you for your thoughts. I think you are right in many respects. But she is actually resisting my involvement. As an example, I did suggest they get together on Thursday instead of waiting until Saturday, so that she may properly "set the stage" for Saturday night, leaving less to chance. She did take that suggestion and it's apparently the plan. But when I suggested, after receiving a good suggestion from a good soul on this board, that she pre-pregame it today or tomorrow with a text to him "if we did go out on Saturday just the two of us, what would you have in mind" but she asked me to stay out of these details and that she can handle it.

I'll keep your postulate in mind as we go forward. Clearly, there is a bit of wavering between her taking charge and wanting me to provide input and assurance. Seems like this should be expected.

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:53 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:33 am
slenderfish wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:53 am

I think if he's an expert cocksmith and says and does all the right things, reads her well, and makes the appropriate moves it may be more than a coffee date. I don't think she thinks she'll do anything but if he's smooth I think she's willing to be persuaded. He'd really have to play it perfectly.

I could be wrong.
I hope for everyone's sake, he plays it perfectly. I don't expect it, but am laying the foundation for it at least to be a possibility. She's already thinking about a second trip to see him in November if all goes well on this cycle. So that's a good sign about her mindset, kind of that she hopes and expects he is "the one" for this. So perhaps she has already in her mind decided to sleep with him, in which case it's really a matter of when, not if. And that, my friend, is really the key with a woman. If she is already decided, then perhaps the time frame can be shortened.

Unless he really flubs it next week.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:10 pm

slenderfish wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:53 pm

I hope for everyone's sake, he plays it perfectly. I don't expect it, but am laying the foundation for it at least to be a possibility. She's already thinking about a second trip to see him in November if all goes well on this cycle. So that's a good sign about her mindset, kind of that she hopes and expects he is "the one" for this. So perhaps she has already in her mind decided to sleep with him, in which case it's really a matter of when, not if. And that, my friend, is really the key with a woman. If she is already decided, then perhaps the time frame can be shortened.

I agree. She's already decided so as long as he doesn't flub it up...how smooth he is will determine when...barry white/marvin gaye smooth could mean some hanky panky such as making out/snogging when he walks her to her car.

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:20 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:10 pm
slenderfish wrote:

I agree. She's already decided so as long as he doesn't flub it up...how smooth he is will determine when...barry white/marvin gaye smooth could mean some hanky panky such as making out/snogging when he walks her to her car.
Barry White & Marvin Gaye....nah, that ain’t smooth enough. This guy needs to be Billy D. Williams drinking a Colt 45 smooth.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:41 pm

36DDwife wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:20 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
slenderfish wrote:

Barry White & Marvin Gaye....nah, that ain’t smooth enough. This guy needs to be Billy D. Williams drinking a Colt 45 smooth.
Y'all have colt 45 over there?

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:27 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:41 pm
36DDwife wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:20 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
slenderfish wrote:

Y'all have colt 45 over there?
Over there?

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:53 pm

She has already determined that she will be up for a heavy make-out session, the real question is a) whether he will epic fail and ruin it by saying or doing something stupid, and b) assuming he does not flub, whether she will then be motivated to allow it to go any further. My best version:

Thursday night - He meets her for drinks. She has already scheduled a hair appointment for that afternoon, so she will be more shined up. They talk about mutual interests, attraction, etc. and resolve any lingering issues about his having a girlfriend with him last year when she saw him, and her having a husband. They agree to go out on a proper date on Saturday night and she challenges him to bring his best. Perhaps they pre-game it with a bit of early touchy-feely still on that night, and get a bit of kissing established.

Saturday night - He takes the challenge and delivers a fun night out. If they've already kissed on Thursday, then they will be more lovey-dovey from the outset on Saturday night. He delivers her back to the romantic hotel and they go for heavy makeout session and perhaps a bit more.

Sunday at some point - He calls her and thanks her for the wonderful company last night, and reconfirms that she leaves to return home late Tuesday. He says he just HAS to see her again before she goes, and they arrange Monday night.

Monday night - Building off Saturday, and the energy building up since then. She still has a hotel room right there, lakefront and a deluxe King suite. Where might it go?

I do have an active imagination and am hopelessly optimistic.

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:52 pm

Thursday night - He meets her for drinks. She has already scheduled a hair appointment for that afternoon, so she will be more shined up. They talk about mutual interests, attraction, etc. and resolve any lingering issues about his having a girlfriend with him last year when she saw him, and her having a husband. They agree to go out on a proper date on Saturday night and she challenges him to bring his best. Perhaps they pre-game it with a bit of early touchy-feely still on that night, and get a bit of kissing established.

Saturday night - He takes the challenge and delivers a fun night out. If they've already kissed on Thursday, then they will be more lovey-dovey from the outset on Saturday night. He delivers her back to the romantic hotel and they go for heavy makeout session and perhaps a bit more.

Sunday at some point - He calls her and thanks her for the wonderful company last night, and reconfirms that she leaves to return home late Tuesday. He says he just HAS to see her again before she goes, and they arrange Monday night.

Monday night - Building off Saturday, and the energy building up since then. She still has a hotel room right there, lakefront and a deluxe King suite. Where might it go?
Are you prepared if she fucks him every day: Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday morning?

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:27 am

Thanks for telling your story and showing your beautiful wife in the Hotties section.

I hope all the best for both of you in the up coming week.

Please keep us updated with the ups and downs of the week.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:10 am

I'm on the edge of my seat with this one!

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:07 pm

54321 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:10 am
I'm on the edge of my seat with this one!

As am I!

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:08 pm

anonymister1948 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:52 pm

Are you prepared if she fucks him every day: Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday morning?
That would be the proverbial Home Run (times five)!

CarstonMathers

Unread post by CarstonMathers » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:21 pm

slenderfish wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:53 pm
Well if we're making predictions, mine would deviate after this point with:

Friday day/night - More chatting about the date Saturday. Sexting and maybe some pics. This ramps up the sexual tension.

Saturday night - After going back to her room together, she decides to let him inside her.

It's all a blur of naked bodies after that. Apparently, I'm even more of an optimist than you.

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:10 pm

CarstonMathers wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:21 pm
slenderfish wrote:

Friday day/night - More chatting about the date Saturday. Sexting and maybe some pics. This ramps up the sexual tension.

Saturday night - After going back to her room together, she decides to let him inside her.

It's all a blur of naked bodies after that. Apparently, I'm even more of an optimist than you.
i like your style and your version. I vote yes!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:51 am

slenderfish wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:10 pm
CarstonMathers wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:21 pm
slenderfish wrote:

i like your style and your version. I vote yes!
Perhaps you could help by having some pillow talk about the possibilities. Get her hot thinking about it and her knowing how hot you'll find it. Kind of priming the pump of fantasy land

Nothing like trying to help get another guy laid by your wife.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:00 am

Sorry. I've lost the plot a little here. The trip... is she away there now, this coming weekend or... Did you mention the actual dates? Did I miss it?
Please clarify for me. Thank you.

PS. BTW, if it is happening now, I hope you are feeling good and it's going smoothly for all concerned.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:53 am

54321 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:00 am
Sorry. I've lost the plot a little here. The trip... is she away there now, this coming weekend or... Did you mention the actual dates? Did I miss it?
Please clarify for me. Thank you.

PS. BTW, if it is happening now, I hope you are feeling good and it's going smoothly for all concerned.
I believe her trip will start this Thursday.