Telling GF -breaking the ice

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
toshare
Player

Re: Telling GF -breaking the ice

Unread post by toshare » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:45 am

avid fan wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:54 am
Such a hot, hot story .. thanks so much.

You mentioned "She said a lot of things to humiliate me, was something shed never done outside the bedroom with someone we've just met..."... can you see expand on this with more details??... curious what she says, especially if front of the other guy...

Well that was a couple months and we were having drinks so some details are lost but the just I did explain in the reality she was telling a stranger / a guy basically that I suck cock for her. So, that was the hight of what she said from all the other smaller things like her getting to date other men.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:58 am

debbie321 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:00 pm
VERY hot!! When my husb first sucked my lovers cock my nipples were very hard and I was very wet!! We are maybe a bit more D/s and both love humiliating him but I think your GF felt as hot as I did!! Just a fantasy but she, I, you, my husb and our two studs together would be WOW!!
I have to say its a turn on for me to suck her lovers cocks because its a big turn on for her too. Now, I have gotten to enjoy sucking cocks, too, but her really getting turned on by it is also big turn on for me ;) Yes, I like the way you think Deb, two cock sucking cucks 2 hotwives and a stud! :) :)

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:04 pm

After a little time off from going out to meet a guy specially (shes randomly picked a guy up in a bar a couple weeks ago, where they made out in the bar and went to his car and she gave him a bj, and sadly he was really small and she lost her interest) we are meeting a new guy tomorrow night.
Hes in our age range and is also looking for something long term,too. He seems like a nice guy, been polite over text, not overly sexual, not demanding of extra pics , well mannered and respectful. Hope they hit it off ;) Wish them luck!

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:33 am

How did the meet up go??

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:18 pm

Unfortunately no connection. He didn't really look like his pics so we had a couple drinks and went our separate ways.

We have plans to go to a LS party this weekend though, they allow single men so hope something there will be fun for her.

hinkynero
Experienced

Unread post by hinkynero » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:24 pm

toshare wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:18 pm
Unfortunately no connection. He didn't really look like his pics so we had a couple drinks and went our separate ways.

We have plans to go to a LS party this weekend though, they allow single men so hope something there will be fun for her.
Just read this thread after seeing your chastity picture. Would love to hear how you progressed to that and how its changed (further) your cuckold status in your relationship.
- In the cuckold/hotwife fantasy stage right now. My wife isn't that open to any of this (yet) so I am keeping my thoughts and desires mainly to myself.

jayjay_1954
Prepubescent

Unread post by jayjay_1954 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:24 pm

Great review of the two of you in the life style. Is she into bbc or willing to try it for you? I haven"t been able to see your pictures of her (First one only). Could you send them to me. My email.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:36 pm

hinkynero wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:24 pm
toshare wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:18 pm

Just read this thread after seeing your chastity picture. Would love to hear how you progressed to that and how its changed (further) your cuckold status in your relationship.
Well as a cuck shes limited my sex with her to after every 3 sexual encounters with other men so to keep my sexual experiences always lower than her sex life. SHe had sex Friday and Sunday with a lover of hers but i still cant have her until one other encounter, though I do clean her as soon as she comes home if she goes to his place. If hes comes to ours, shell come into the room im in to lick her clean.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:26 am

This has been an amazing journey, I hope theres going to be much more!

By the way, I miss your longer, more detailed posts at the beginning that really told the story, I just know that there are lots of interesting things going on and conversations in the background and it would be great to here more about those, including conversations you've had about where you think this could be going, things you'd like to try and pushing boundries further... and on that note...

Just a few suggestions. If she does get a steady boyfriend, as she wants to, how about having you in chastity, maybe for extended periods? Obviously you might not like this, I imagine it could be very frustrating; but I'm sure she'll love teasing you that shes's getting all the sex she needs,wants and enjoys, while you get nothing at all!

maybe she could give you mundane/difficult chores to do, while she is out with a boyfriend? This would widen the gap from her having fun while you are home alone bored, to she's out having fun while you are having to do chores you do not enjoy.

Bit extreme this one, but others have done it and you've dabbled with it. If she finds a boyfriend she develops a really good, emotional relationship with... why not you all treat the relationship the way other 'real' boyfriend/girlfriend relationships naturally progress? You could have a lot of hot fun discussing how when the time feels right for them both, they could move in together as couples in a 'committed relationship' do? - As I said, this is extreme and definitely not for the faint-hearted, but I bet she would love it! Also, I imagine you'd both have a lot of great conversations discussing the possibility, even if just to agree that the idea is NOT off the table... also this could open up so many other possibilities, like discussing their living together being open-ended, as in, no limits set by you on how long they live together as a couple.

If this is a step to far for either or both of you, I bet her teasing you about it being a possibility will really spice things up! Along the same lines, you could discuss options open to you both, if she falls really hard for a boyfriend emotionally... would you encourage her to spend a lot of time with him, to help the relationship develop even deeper - and what would be the rules then?

of course, this is just me projecting the direction I would like things to move in, If I were lucky enough to be in your shoes! But nevertheless, I would really love to hear feedback from you and your girlfriend on what you think of these suggestions.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:24 am

Thanks toshare, loved your thread and your evolution to your current situation... would love to hear any more details of your gf's efforts to cuck you... also, given you're being cut off from sex for longer periods have you considered chastity (cock cages) to fully remove even the option from you??? Based on your girlfriends comments she doesn't sound like she'd be averse to the idea!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:09 am

Great story, and hope you continue to post lots of details. I like that your girlfriend is taking you down the cuckold route.
Why don't you surprise her with you purchasing a cock cage? Do you think she would like to see you locked up?

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Tue May 03, 2022 3:17 pm

Hi guys, pardon the not updating but not really a lot going on in her dating life as of late. Yes, shes had a few random hook ups with men shes met in bars and brought home in last 5 months or so. SHes really pushed my participation in wanting me to do more bisexual things with guys she meets. Sometimes, its not where I really want it to go, but she can be insistent and has made it a pretty consistent thing I clean her by licking off her lovers cum from her body, or if he cums in her mouth she'll always kiss me and push most of it in my mouth as he watches..usually in shock.

So while shes def been having more sexual connections with men, none have been anyone she met for dating or has considered boyfriend material. She did tell me last week, that she will be getting back on the dating apps to try and meet a guy who she can have that deeper connection she would like with another man, and if not the same guy, another guy who would continue with her getting me to open up more to bisexual activities with her lover/ers. I did not know she had this big turn on that she enjoys seeing bi men and was not anything I was ever thinking I would be doing just 1.5 years ago, but she said shed like me to explore more of this with her.

So small update, and Ill keep you guys posted

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed May 04, 2022 6:37 am

Great to hear from you, and sounds like exciting developments.

Can you give any more details on any particularly memorable sessions where she pushed your boundaries?? Would love a 'blow by blow' account!

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Wed May 04, 2022 6:29 pm

There is nothing sexier than a dominant woman to me. I am not into men, too much hair, but for the right woman I would "allow" myself to be forced to do what she wants.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Sat May 07, 2022 8:01 am

This is one of the hottest accounts I have enjoyed here. The bi interest certainly adds heat. Based upon my cuckold experience, if she finds an ongoing relationship with a lover, your angst level will be pushed to new levels as you observe her feelings for him deepen. My wife did not have a problem loving two guys. So I never really felt threatened, but when she went away to see him alone, it definitely got me anyway. Being excluded gave me angst even though I never doubted her love and loyalty to our marriage. She played with him for eight years alone and with me present. Sadly it ended when he backed off with the explanation that their affair was threatening his marriage. Right, because he had fallen in love with my wife! She loved both of us, thank goodness.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed May 11, 2022 4:11 pm

To me, a cuckold/hotwife relationship has to be for the married couple to enjoy together and anyone brought into that dynamic has to be fully aware from the start and know their place.

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:43 pm

Hi "toshare", love to hear any updates and more pics please. I love your story and how your lives have developed. I hope you marry that girl and make her a true HW.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:08 am

I'm hoping to toshare will continue his story.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:53 pm

This thread has been silent for many months. I hope your relationship didn't go off the rails.

Trvlman7
Experienced

Unread post by Trvlman7 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:06 pm

Just read the entire thread tonight, extremely erotic. The author is a very lucky hubby/bf. Slutty spouses are truly the most precious women on earth. I do hope they pick up the thread and supply many more updates of their fun.
Few things are more beautiful then a sexy loving wife spread wide open for all!!!!!!!!!!!

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:47 am

Lensman2000 wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:53 pm
This thread has been silent for many months. I hope your relationship didn't go off the rails.
Thanks. Were still together, just some posters and PM's have taken my interest away from sharing her dating life anymore.

drwofwof
Virgin

Unread post by drwofwof » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:29 pm

Toshare-
i just found your thread and want to say how much i admire both of you, but especially YOU. Truly unselfish. Very impressive.
i do hope you will ignore the junk posters and write more.
as with hernumber1, i am learning a LOT...
drwof

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:15 pm

just some posters and PM's have taken my interest away from sharing her dating life anymore.
Oh dear! It's always good to remember that encountering a troll is a horrible experience but trolls encounter
themselves every day, all day for the rest of their lives. Life is fair! (in a strange kind of way ;) )

Every good wish,

PS. I miss your posts and miss the pics of your gorgeous hotwife. She is so cute!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:47 pm

54321 wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:15 pm
just some posters and PM's have taken my interest away from sharing her dating life anymore.
Oh dear! It's always good to remember that encountering a troll is a horrible experience but trolls encounter
themselves every day, all day for the rest of their lives. Life is fair! (in a strange kind of way ;) )

Every good wish,

PS. I miss your posts and miss the pics of your gorgeous hotwife. She is so cute!
The few ruin it for the many

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:18 am

toshare wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:47 am
Lensman2000 wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:53 pm
Thanks. Were still together, just some posters and PM's have taken my interest away from sharing her dating life anymore.
We understand how you must feel if you get trolled.
We all hope that you will feel able to come back but it's more important that you and your girl feel good.
We love your account of your lovely sexy girl enjoying herself.