Telling GF -breaking the ice

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
toshare
Player

Re: Telling GF -breaking the ice

Unread post by toshare » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:25 pm

Thanks,Crazy for your thoughts. We are a solid couple (Ive too read bad things when "good couples " go bad) but I feel we're doing this together.

For the update.
Leading up to her date Saturday was fun. We had morning sex talking about some of the fun aspects from our POV's we liked about her upcoming date. We talked about some "what if's" too. In that we thought it would be fun to go panty shopping as we both knew her night would most likely end up having sex with him again. She told me she definitely hoped to have sex with him again tonight. I asked her about what she was going to wear, including panties. Now, ive bought my girl panties before, as most guys do, but we some how agreed it would be sexy if I bought the pair she was going to wear on a date and that he would get to see/take off. I got rock hard, and I felt her wetness so we with big smiles decided to go for lunch then shopping.
We had a fun time w her getting ready. She was asking if I was ok, and I told her I have the whole mix/"cocktail " feelings of emotions but, I'm ok, and look forward to hearing about her having a good time. I waited in the living room as she got ready with some peaks of her getting ready.
Once she was ready, I took a few pics and we kissed then chatted a bit before I drove her to meet her date. We also agreed she could spend the night with him if she wanted too and that after tonight we'd talk to see how we really felt about it all.

I'm going to make this a shorter post than normal but to give some details of her date, I got a text from her about 45 mins after dropping her off with her saying they are having fun and that there is this dish (appetizer) she knows Id like and how we have to come here one day and she wants the bartender to see us together (naughty girl). I asked if they kissed or anything and she told me they kissed when they first said hello, and a few small kisses sitting by the bar area and hes been touching her legs a lot. After dinner I got a text from her saying they decided to have after dinner drinks back at his house and shed text me later. I text with her about an hour later asking how things were (I was having a couple beers at this point) and got a fast text saying all is good they have been listening to music and kissing a lot. She said, "I think he has a foot fetish" (along with a big smile emoji). I asked her if she liked it, and why does she think so? She said, yes feels so good, Im texting you right now as he's massaging them(again big emoji smile). She also said, "well hes massaging one of them, the other is busy. (smile again) As the text went back I found out he placed her other foot he was not massaging on his cock and she was rubbing it. I asked her hows it feel, and she was telling me felt really good. I asked her does she want to have sex with him tonight and I got back a ...yes! Then a fast one saying, "time for me to go for now,kissing"

That was last text I got for about 30 mins..I could not help myself and I sent a text asking if all is ok...no response after 5 mins or after 10....or after 20,,,or after 40...ugh I was only wondering what was going on. Well after a bit over an hour I got one that said, "Sorry" "Just had sex" I almost came reading that. My girl was with another man, and h e was just inside her as I was waiting at home. She said he asked her to spend the night if that was ok, shed like to. I accepted and told her to have fun and let me know how things go. She promised At this point I figured it would be resting a bit and they would have sex again. Well, I knew she was not coming home "tonight" so I had a few more beers to help the angst and enjoyed the hotness of it all with sometimes stroking myself with the thoughts of my girl enjoying her night having sex and naked in the arms of her date.

I went to bed late and woke up a few times checking my phone for an update, about 2am I sent a text then went to sleep. She responded about 3:30am saying they had sex again and he was asleep. I got another around 8am saying they had sex again (learned it was quickie) and coming home soon. She got home about 9:30am. Told me the details of the night, and of course asked me how I felt about everything. Ill have to tell you guys about that soon as this has been long and need to go for now.
Thanks for reading

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:48 pm

We had our talk after her third date, as that was when we agreed if we, ok if I, was comfortable with her continuing to date him. I asked her if she was having fun and if she wanted to continue seeing him, she affirmed she did and wanted to continue. I then said, (even though I had the back and forth emotions), that I too wanted her to continue to enjoy dating him. I added that its been fun/sexy/hot ect watching her get ready and excited and texting him. I then asked her if she was developing feelings for him ( I purposefully waited to ask after I told her she could continue as I didnt want that to change my mind), she told me she did not have feeling for him, added she liked him, and could not say she wouldn't some day feel more, but as of now she said she did not. So we agreed: she wanted to keep dating him, and I wanted her too ;)

Form there we talked about the things we think is hot about it. Was interesting to hear her ask, but what do you get from it? She was like, I know why I like it but whats fun about it for you. That led to some interesting talk, and time for me to reflect more. Its always hard to say things when youve just felt something, but never thought of why, or how to put it to words. Ill add more info about what we talked about in my next post as I up date you all about her and him dating. They have gone out once more,and are going to go out Sunday night too. They would had tonight but its Halloween and we already had plans.

Ill bring you guys up to speed on our discussion soon.

footcore
Prepubescent

Unread post by footcore » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:37 pm

As a man with foot fetish mylesf ,and also the last month coming to this forum just for your story ,I am dying to hear more details about their dates !!
Keep up the good work with your great writing!
I never get tired of reading your posts !

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:40 pm

footcore wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:37 pm
As a man with foot fetish mylesf ,and also the last month coming to this forum just for your story ,I am dying to hear more details about their dates !!
Keep up the good work with your great writing!
I never get tired of reading your posts !
So glad to hear.Nice knowing people are interested in our journey.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:05 pm

Trying to get you guys up to date on our story. Since my last post they went out Sunday and went out prior to that too. They are still dating and are going to go out again Thursday/tomorrow. Prior to Sundays date when they met, I actually went with her to say hello to him and we all had a couple drinks together. It was fun getting to see her flirt and kiss him and to know shes on a date with two guys. We had a bit of fun with it with our bartender who was stealing glances as she was kissing him and holding my hand and giving me a small kiss sometimes too ;) After the drinks they wet to his house where she told me they had sex but she had to come home kinda early though because she had a big meeting at work the next morning.

Sunday she said she wanted to spend the night with him to make up for the quickie she had previously. Sunday, ended up her staying over and left from there to go to work, was a first for her/us.

So what we've talked about and how we like things have been discussed a bit. Looks like we both like her dating others, rather him or anyone else. She said shes not sure if she would be exclusive with him, as she would like to date others. However, she said, she does like him and while not "real" feelings did say she does feel something for him. She asked if it would bother me if she started feeling more, I told her I thought it would, but I'm learning that it maybe something she wants, and I too think it would be hot seeing her free to feel and explore her sexuality. We are totally in agreement were first, and anyone else would be second in what their decision would count on how it effected our relationship.

So, we have also talked of her having more sex with him than with me. We both think the idea of her having more sex with men outside our relationship is an hot idea. Yes, we have even talked of maybe going 2 weeks or so without me having sex with her (of course not with anyone else either). We read a book I found on amazon that talks about cuckolding and we both think some of those things are hot. I've never, when I first brought this up to her, that Id ever be into anything other than just the occasional sharing her sexually with another man. Now, shes been saying things too me while having sex that has been hard to get out of my head. She'll say things like how she enjoys fucking other men, how shes not faithful to me, and could not just be with just me ever again (things to get us hot, not that shes a cheater, shes very trustworthy person, very).
So in our "conversations" /"hot talk" during sex, ive asked her do you like fucking other me, she says "Yes, I love getting to fuck other men, not having to have sex with just one man for the rest of my life" "Im so glad I get to be a hotwife and date and fuck others" She ask me things like, "you like knowing you were not the last guy I had sex with?" Or while I'm kissing her shell say things like, "you're kissing the lips that were just sucking another mans cock" All that is so hot to me and then I asked her," think I'd be a good cuckold?" She said, "you already are, you just dont know it,yet" :)

So, that kinda brings things up to date. I kinda rushed this forward and I was not exactly sure on the working we all used , and remember some of these kinda conversations we've had took place over weeks and different times, I just kinda made them seem it happened all at once and one time for sake of brevity and because I cant remember it all lol

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:39 pm

What a wonderful experience for you and your gf. You're both very lucky to have each other. I'm loving your updates of your new hw life.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:36 am

Sounds like you guys are in a great place right now. You have such good communication and that opens up so many possibilities. Thanks for sharing with us.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:52 pm

Small up date. They been flirty texting today in anticipation of their date tonight. She said he asked if they still need to use condoms. He said hes not had sex with anyone else since her and was in a monogamous relationship prior to their dating. She asked me if she thought it would be ok. I asked her did she want to have sex with him without condoms and she responded that she really did. Hes also in the medical field so, we trust him to be free of anything. So, looks like tonight will be another first. She said that if she does not spend the night with him, shell bring me a present! GULP!! :)

CuriousOne36
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousOne36 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:32 pm

Wow

That’s quite an update. Hope to hear what happens soon. You need to get some more pictures uploaded to your hotties thread.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:38 am

Wow!!! That is great! Lucky you. Hope everything goes well!

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:37 am

Wow, that's the ultimate! Bringing home a present. Hope she comes home and you get to experience that. It is a life changing event!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:05 pm

She came home Friday before work. They had a great time and she told me how much better it is having sex with him now that they are not using condoms. I got a text from her Thursday night saying "I have something for you, but IM so tired, if ok, I'm going to stay the night with him" I told her how hot it was to hear she got that gift, and I said are you sure it was alll for me?!?" She sent me a kiss emoji and a one showing embarrassed and said maybe was a gift for me too. Then I love you going to sleep. I responded to her then started thinking about how hot it was that here I am at home on the couch as my girl is in bed naked with another man where he just filled her pussy with his cum. It really got me hard thinking of the imbalance of our sexual life and could not help myself and came quickly to those thoughts..I decided I better to go to bed and wait for her return in the morning and get the details. As it worked out I could not get all of those details, as luck had, it I was already on an important call that I couldn't get away from. She had to quickly shower and change too for work. Sad thing, no present for me, but we had fun with the sexy text through the day about her night and she getting the "present" which she admitted it was a gift she liked receiving too. She did say she'll be sure to work it out one day where I get to enjoy the present too and not to be so selfish. All that text chatting was hot and led to fun conversations and pushing of things we like ect. Its always fun and it gets us to move boundaries and talk in a way that is less embarrassing than just sitting on the couch talking about the things we like.
It was in these text she said, "yes, I want see and feel you to lick his cum out of me" her asking if I thought I would like it. I told her I was not sure but shes has got me curious to see and try it to see if I would like that. We both admitted, thats something most men probably would never want to do. We agreed and I said , "maybe its because things have been moving in a way that I'm going more to a cuckold" She agreed. I asked her if she liked that and she said "its fun!" She then asked me if I was liking how things were going, and I told her I did and I was enjoying exploring this role and lifestyle with her.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:10 pm

CuriousOne36 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:32 pm
Wow

That’s quite an update. Hope to hear what happens soon. You need to get some more pictures uploaded to your hotties thread.
Thank you, just uploaded one ;)

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:29 am

Hey guys, sorry for the pause in posting. Wanted to let you guys know we are good. Ill should have time to update later today or tomorrow.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:38 am

It would be great to hear how you are doing guys.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:45 am

Yes, I will. We have been a bit off the radar and staying in last 2 weeks as we were diagnosed with covid. Just got our second test confirming we no longer have the virus as of Wednesday. We never felt bad, just both of us lost taste and had ringing in our ears so we tested got confirmed and stayed home, we never felt bad, just odd losing the taste and the ringing sometimes. Being we felt fine, we got to have lots of alone fun time ;)

k-s-v-65
Experienced

Unread post by k-s-v-65 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:50 pm

Good to hear you never had serious symptoms! I am excited to see more of you :-)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:28 am

toshare wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:45 am
Yes, I will. We have been a bit off the radar and staying in last 2 weeks as we were diagnosed with covid. Just got our second test confirming we no longer have the virus as of Wednesday. We never felt bad, just both of us lost taste and had ringing in our ears so we tested got confirmed and stayed home, we never felt bad, just odd losing the taste and the ringing sometimes. Being we felt fine, we got to have lots of alone fun time ;)
With those symptoms I must have had covid before it was discovered.
Chemo can reduce your sense of taste. Check.
Tinnitus resulting from 30 years in construction and other circumstances of high db.Check.

hielosecoo
Prepubescent

Unread post by hielosecoo » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:54 pm

Wanted to know if you guys are fine!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:11 pm

Welcome to the forum HisKelly.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:55 pm

Loving this thread!

thepen
Experienced

Unread post by thepen » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:21 pm

This has been an amazing thread. I hope you'll give us an update sometime, toshare. Hope you guys are healthy and still doing well together. Thanks for writing all this up (and for your picture thread - she looks just luscious!).

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Tue May 11, 2021 11:51 pm

I love following your progression from boyfriend and nervous girlfriend playing flirting games at bars to your love's outright fucking/sleeping over with a guy approved by you. That takes a lot of mental gymnastics for both of you to get comfortable moving that far that quickly.

I haven't read your other threads (which may answer my questions), but how were is even a progressive-leaning guy able to pivot so quickly from the typical jealousy, feelings of being left out, or fear of loss, etc. to the minor angst and general laissez faire attitude you exhibit today? I'd love to know your trick.

Finally; I have a better suggestion for sharing the experience between you than the buzzkill constant texts. (Call me a Boomer, but I'd loose my hardon instantly if my date started texting just as things were heating up.) Make a call and leave the phone line open. You'll hear the unedited details as they occur. She can add sexy elaboration when home. Might make for a hotter experience for all involved. Just a thought.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:36 pm

Hi all the delay to returning here happen out of no where. I say that to say, unfortunately, she got in a car accident; though minor, it caused spinal issues in her neck which required surgery and then much rehab. I'm happy to say after all these months she is back, and as of June 1st, was given the all clear, we are happy for her. She began,slowly and in the last 2 months getting back to more normal activities and is now able to go on runs, hikes and all the things she enjoys with her free time.
So being were in a HW form: thats what this update is for. During that time of her injury she and the guy she was dating (with out getting into details) came to an end,and we bought a vacation house (a reason for telling that soon). All HW activities have been put on the back burner, however as she got better we did talk about it and during times of sex even had great conversations and hot sex about her wanting to return to dating others when she felt better. Beyond that, nothing to sexy to report on that front. We are so happy shes back to 100% and we truly enjoy the fragility of life, meaning its helped us appreciate more the things we thought we already appreciated.
Now, for the reason about our vacation place, she had some free time and I told her no reason not to go enjoy it while I say here at our other place as I have several work things that wont let me get away plus I have some work related traveling I have to do that would prevent us even getting to do much together. With that, she agreed and is enjoying it down there taking in the sun and as she said, "..... enjoying single life". Shes only been down there for 2 nights and last night text me that she was having a drink at a restaurant bar and met a nice man from the area, and he bought her a drink, actually 2 and before that I know she had 2 other on her own. She text me that she did like him and that shes enjoying knowing him, told him about me,even offered to FaceTime me ( I declined) because she thought he was a good guy and that we'd also hit it off. I let them enjoy their evening together and got a text that hes walking her home ( our place is close to several bars and restaurants). Its been 17 hours later, she and I have text some and shes well, went to lunch and for a run and is now shopping but here's the kicker, I still have no idea what transpired between them. ;)

The fact I don't know what happen between her and the man she met after he walked her home is because she and I have talked and find it a bit erotic that sometimes she even has "secrets". Things she wants to keep to herself, sometimes just for a few days/weeks/months/forever!! We agreed she should have that flexibility too. So she chose to not tell me anything about that night, and when I think about it, its exciting. She said she liked the idea of us lying in bed together or snuggling watching a movie, and I dont know all she does and with whom or what. Please note, this is something we like, but also like when shes fully open about her "affairs" too. Its just now starting of the weekend, I wonder what she will get into this weekend as she is a "single girl" in our new place....??!?!?!

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:46 pm

Lensman2000 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 11:51 pm
I love following your progression from boyfriend and nervous girlfriend playing flirting games at bars to your love's outright fucking/sleeping over with a guy approved by you. That takes a lot of mental gymnastics for both of you to get comfortable moving that far that quickly.

I haven't read your other threads (which may answer my questions), but how were is even a progressive-leaning guy able to pivot so quickly from the typical jealousy, feelings of being left out, or fear of loss, etc. to the minor angst and general laissez faire attitude you exhibit today? I'd love to know your trick.

Finally; I have a better suggestion for sharing the experience between you than the buzzkill constant texts. (Call me a Boomer, but I'd loose my hardon instantly if my date started texting just as things were heating up.) Make a call and leave the phone line open. You'll hear the unedited details as they occur. She can add sexy elaboration when home. Might make for a hotter experience for all involved. Just a thought.

Thanks for reading along. Well some of the things I said in our introduction were written as I witnessed them back when she first started off enjoying the freedom to flirt and us check out the LS. I tried to write it as I was living it "now" because that the way I did feel. I didnt want to start our story saying, hey were a HW couple! I wanted to take the reader along on the same ride I was on, at that time. Then I kinda fast forward from back then to more current time activities. There were some difficulties for me getting to this more comfortable point(there still are heartbeat skipping times too though), this forum helped,she helped too. Well, and along with the fact we have hot conversations about all this and reconfirm them to the other via sexy text sometimes. Yes, when she was dating the last guy, it was hard, but she was helpful and said she thought shed like to date others, saw that I liked it too, and wanted to push that boundary a bit but said if at anytime I could not keep up with her dating someone else like that, shed slow it down, or pause it, or end it if need be. There were some pauses, where I would ask if shed take time between her dates with him to let me get more use to things, not sure if I reflected that in my earlier post....?

As for her texting me on dates, yes, she does not stay on the phone all the time,more during when one or the other goes to bathroom or things like that, however, sometimes people also need to be able to communicate so a few text over several hours is not rude, we all need to be prudent in judging social norms so not to be rude. Id be fine with a speaker phone call anytime too of course but thats during the sex, I dont care about all the talk over drinks lol