Telling GF -breaking the ice

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
toshare
Player

Telling GF -breaking the ice

Unread post by toshare » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:08 pm

Well, I'm like many guys here who took time and struggled how to tell their gf. Ive been on here as a lurker long enough to know not to just jump in head first, but yet try a slow build. I was not sure how to make the build, but here's what Ive done to get us to the point where I got the nerve to tell her, and then the reaction :roll:

Us: She is 37 5 6'' athletic body with nice curves to her hips, 36 full C's, long brown hair and big brown eyes about 110 lbs. I'm 43, 6' 170 athletic all my life and workout in gym 4 to 5 days a week, brown and brown. Below is my attempt to bring you guys to the day I told her about my interest in watching her enjoy her sexuality with another, and her reaction.

I have had exp in the lifestyle, more as a bull, for a couple, a fews times, over the years ( I was never the dom type, just there for fun for the couple). I knew I liked the hotwife dynamic and found it more interesting that of being a monogamous couples (been there done that). After we had been dating 4 or 5 months I began wondering if she would be interested in exploring more. Shes a conservative girl but there is some things in her that she says or would do that made me think shes up for things. She let me take sexy pics of her from our second night of hanging (drinks were involved), though we didn't have sex until our third date. Shortly after our dating I'd suggest sexy clothes and she was 100% in (gave me hope) I noticed though she was often shy in bars and places where many people would get social. Wed test some sexy messages and shed even text me some sexy selfies some nude some in sexy panties ect.

One night/day during sex we were going pretty hot and talking a bit of sexy things, I said something along the lines of how sexy it be to see her a particularly sexy dress she had but a bit shorter so we could show off her pretty panties I just bought her to make a few lucky guys smile.
She got really wet, and soon we came (not sure if she was thinking of that scenario, but that got us talking a bit more of fun things wed like).

Well, long story short we agreed we both thought it would be super sexy. Not a week later we excitedly went to dinner having a few drinks to get the courage, we go to a jazz club to see if we could make some lucky guys night.
We were not in the club long, just ordered a drink to settle in a place. Right as we set down a guy noticed her outfit and sat in a way so he could get a free look. Seemed shady to us that he did that, so we moved, he got the idea and we resettled in a new spot to look for a fun opportunity.
Last edited by toshare on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

change12
Prepubescent

Re: Telling GF -breaking the ice

Unread post by change12 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:50 pm

Promising start. You have my attention. 😉

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Sounds like she is enjoying the adventure, though she might not know where it is heading ... ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Jjhw311ohw
Experienced

Unread post by Jjhw311ohw » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:07 pm

Following

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:07 pm

Color me intrigued...

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:19 pm

To continue

We sat there getting our nerve, or so I thought, as she smiled and looked at me and then to her legs where I found them open a bit. Her shy grin was sexy and when I looked to see who she was playing with I noticed there was no one looking but she said she was seeing how it felt, then saying how she liked how the rush was that at any moment someone could look at her panties....that she was intentionally showing.

Nothing to report there, so we left for another hot spot (cigar bar) they had low seat seating and she picked out a place where she had full view of the room. It was fairly crowned. She saw 3 guys there having cigars across from us (about 30 feet away)and I turned to her so she could turn her body to me, but towards them, as if she was accidentally flashing and uncrossed her legs again for other men to look! SO sexy! I was getting turned on just knowing she was doing this and she smiled saying something along the lines of ....I think they are taking about me, yes, they are. I said should I go to the restroom so they get a bitter look, to my surprise she said,"yes." :)

I came back few mins later (torn between giving her more time and wanting to know what was going on). When I came back she was back to her "proper" composed self. I asked her if I missed anything and she let me know that she did keep her legs open for them a bit more but got shy but not before smiling at them, and them too smiling and waving at her. I asked her if she had fun and she responded that she thought it was a lot of fun, and how shes never met a guy who let her do/much less have ever asked her to do such fun things. That was about as far as it went as we were kinda turned on and went back home to take a few sexy pics and have fun with our new fun experience.

We did talk about things that night and she said she liked it, and I told her basically "good", because I thought it was super sexy too. Then I coyly said something about how my mind can run away on me and I'm sure we can think of other fun things to do. From there it was sex for us that night and next day fun text about last night (that night) and a few other fun things we just played around texting each other that was sexual related.

BillinGA
Experienced

Unread post by BillinGA » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:00 am

Sounds like you are off to the races...enjoy the ride. I highly recommend the dirty talk about sexy scenarios as you are having sex with her..that gives you an “out” later if she balks and you can always claim “the heat of the moment shut down my brain”. But if she responds well, then you are setting the stage for her to keep thinking about those things while showing her how much it turns the both of you on.

Good Luck and enjoy!
Our main thread:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55285

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:41 pm

toshare wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:19 pm
To continue

We sat there getting our nerve, or so I thought, as she smiled and looked at me and then to her legs where I found them open a bit. Her shy grin was sexy and when I looked to see who she was playing with I noticed there was no one looking but she said she was seeing how it felt, then saying how she liked how the rush was that at any moment someone could look at her panties....that she was intentionally showing.

Nothing to report there, so we left for another hot spot (cigar bar) they had low seat seating and she picked out a place where she had full view of the room. It was fairly crowned. She saw 3 guys there having cigars across from us (about 30 feet away)and I turned to her so she could turn her body to me, but towards them, as if she was accidentally flashing and uncrossed her legs again for other men to look! SO sexy! I was getting turned on just knowing she was doing this and she smiled saying something along the lines of ....I think they are taking about me, yes, they are. I said should I go to the restroom so they get a bitter look, to my surprise she said,"yes." :)

I came back few mins later (torn between giving her more time and wanting to know what was going on). When I came back she was back to her "proper" composed self. I asked her if I missed anything and she let me know that she did keep her legs open for them a bit more but got shy but not before smiling at them, and them too smiling and waving at her. I asked her if she had fun and she responded that she thought it was a lot of fun, and how shes never met a guy who let her do/much less have ever asked her to do such fun things. That was about as far as it went as we were kinda turned on and went back home to take a few sexy pics and have fun with our new fun experience.

We did talk about things that night and she said she liked it, and I told her basically "good", because I thought it was super sexy too. Then I coyly said something about how my mind can run away on me and I'm sure we can think of other fun things to do. From there it was sex for us that night and next day fun text about last night (that night) and a few other fun things we just played around texting each other that was sexual related.
Enjoying how you two are playing it slow, and keeping it fun. This is the correct way to go about it. Just keep letting her set the pace, and don’t push.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:12 pm

Thanks guys for the responses. Yeah, I was thinking the slow build is the best. After that night we did talk about things and continue to see each other and she even did the flash thing again. We did talk about it during sex, and how fun we both think it is. It tell her things about how sexy it is that another guy got to see my girls cute panties and im sure she gave him a quicken heartbeat. She loved that talk, we even went playing pool where I got a few of her flashing her panties for me as she played (other players didn't see, as far as we knew, we tried to be a bit discreet there).

Well, fast-forward a few weeks, maybe a month from then. I don't know how I told her, but I said something about how I think it would even be sexy to watch one of the guys she flashed get so tempted he just had to say hi to "you"/ to her. She was smiles but said something about how Id get jealous, I agreed but said, something about how it could still be hot to see. She smiled. I asked her, you like that idea too...she smiled and would not say anything. So, I said, ok, lets try it, see if I can control my emotions. She said, something along the line of ok, but what if you don't like it, or if he ask me for my number. I said, yeah, lets just keep it lite, no numbers. She was fine with that too. She said, I can pretend Im a tourist and give a fake name if that makes you fell better(shes a funny girl and was starting to learn she likes to joke around w people). So from there, I was all nervous, I was thinking to myself, "what kinda girl is she??!?!" haha
I was a bit nervous to give do this but as we went out that night, her in a short skirt again, I said (again after we had a few drinks), ok, I think I'm ready to play "our game": thats what we called it to each other. She agreed, and off to the other side of the bar I went. As I arrived to the other area, I got to see a panty peak from her too, was so sexy especially knowing what she is up to. My heart on full beating mode, I walk to the bar and order a drink, taking my time

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:40 am

Hurry

Jp43jp
Virgin

Unread post by Jp43jp » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:11 pm

Sounds like a fun game

satyrsmith
Virgin

Unread post by satyrsmith » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:10 pm

Very promising start! Well played. Look forward to next developments..

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:30 am

Thanks guys. Ill update the story here later today. Going to try and add a pic and link it to to this thread. Ive always thought getting to see pics helps understand the dynamic of the story better, plus, who doesn't like looking at pretty girls...?? ;)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59650

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Well our night was fun for us that night. It was a big turn on being at the bar and seeing her enjoy this mischievous side that she never knew she had, or that she ever even thought would be fun to explore. As it turned out, I did get to see some panty glimpse as I moved from the bar to get a better view, however, not long after I went to the bar an older couple happened to sit next to her. As a result this made her feel uncomfortable contuning with our "game" and so she resumed to sit like a proper lady and motion for me to join them. Was just a normal conversation, they were tourist visiting and we all had a drink and chatted a bit. Soon after we left to go home (btw, we live in a larger city, and we live downtown so we walk or ride share a lot (no drinking and driving).

I know to many here that seems so PG, but to us it was a step. It opend up a thought in my head about how sexy it was seeing her being open to another man seeing that her panties, or gasp, even saying hi to her. So that gave me the sexual energy charge, and it was that which was in my head during sex that night and the next day.
That night I was telling her, during sex, how sexy she looked and how turned on she made me seeing her showing off her prettiness for other men to enjoy. I, during the heat of sex, even said, "I bet they wanted to fuck you, be so hot seeing that!!" I paused (in my head, listening for a reaction) I thought to myself....she was really into that.... and so I said it again but lower more like,."..wow, be so hot.."! Then let it go not to say anything more about it, but I thought she was into it because she really started moving, however, I was not sure.

We fell asleep and in the am we started talking about "last night" and how sexy it was, that led to more sex. It was during this time, I was sure not to say "that" again as I was now sober and not sure of her reaction last night. I asked her if shed want to do it again, and she said it was fun. I told her how fun it was to watch her too. She smiled and said she thought that part (me watching) was fun too. I was like wow!! We both "get it" I was not wanting to push my luck, just let it simmer. But as we talked, I said something about the watching was so hot and scary at the same time, and how I wonder how Id feel seeing you sit at a bar flirting with a guy. She smiled and said something along the lines of, how do you think you'd feel? I said I'm sure seeing you all pretty would make me proud,but seeing you talking to a guy a bit jealous, but watching you enjoy yourself, happy and seeing you be flirty would be such a tun on. I said something along the lines of, an emotional roll-coaster, I bet that would be wild felling that...you making me feel that. Then I went for it......, "would you like to do that sometime?"
"Yes, that could be fun, if you think it would be fun too.", was her answer. I was shocked.

Well, that opend up a discussion on some parameters I needed for my sanity of this "flirt thing" is, as I was scared to just let my pretty girl out there to the sharks like that ;)

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:41 pm

Great start. Don't spook her.

You have implemented a technique she is comfortable with, if you want to move her flirting outside of the bars, you can have her do so at work, shopping, or out with her friends. I believe she likes the idea, and she likes that you like it. Talk about it in your pillow talk. If you want to move this forward, listen to what turns her on about this fantasy, and be sure to incorporate those elements in your search.

Don't try to rush her into a a five guy gang-bang, or 14" monster BBC, or whatever, let her tell you what she finds sexy, and encourage her to move on that, hone her flirting skills and seduction skills. Have her give out her number to sexy guys, and encourage her to text them. It will soon turn to sexting, and then you are a micro-step away from having a HW. ;)

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:14 am

This is not an unusual progression.. and one I have done to open up a hot wife to expand her sexual desires. It is a slow but VERY exciting journey to watch her slowly open up to things she never dreamed she would do.. and the effect on her cuckold husband is every bit as exciting as he watches it happen.

Good for you.. continue..

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

TomG

Unread post by TomG » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:44 pm

toshare wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm
Well our night was fun for us that night. It was a big turn on being at the bar and seeing her enjoy this mischievous side that she never knew she had, or that she ever even thought would be fun to explore. As it turned out, I did get to see some panty glimpse as I moved from the bar to get a better view, however, not long after I went to the bar an older couple happened to sit next to her. As a result this made her feel uncomfortable contuning with our "game" and so she resumed to sit like a proper lady and motion for me to join them. Was just a normal conversation, they were tourist visiting and we all had a drink and chatted a bit. Soon after we left to go home (btw, we live in a larger city, and we live downtown so we walk or ride share a lot (no drinking and driving).

I know to many here that seems so PG, but to us it was a step. It opend up a thought in my head about how sexy it was seeing her being open to another man seeing that her panties, or gasp, even saying hi to her. So that gave me the sexual energy charge, and it was that which was in my head during sex that night and the next day.
That night I was telling her, during sex, how sexy she looked and how turned on she made me seeing her showing off her prettiness for other men to enjoy. I, during the heat of sex, even said, "I bet they wanted to fuck you, be so hot seeing that!!" I paused (in my head, listening for a reaction) I thought to myself....she was really into that.... and so I said it again but lower more like,."..wow, be so hot.."! Then let it go not to say anything more about it, but I thought she was into it because she really started moving, however, I was not sure.

We fell asleep and in the am we started talking about "last night" and how sexy it was, that led to more sex. It was during this time, I was sure not to say "that" again as I was now sober and not sure of her reaction last night. I asked her if shed want to do it again, and she said it was fun. I told her how fun it was to watch her too. She smiled and said she thought that part (me watching) was fun too. I was like wow!! We both "get it" I was not wanting to push my luck, just let it simmer. But as we talked, I said something about the watching was so hot and scary at the same time, and how I wonder how Id feel seeing you sit at a bar flirting with a guy. She smiled and said something along the lines of, how do you think you'd feel? I said I'm sure seeing you all pretty would make me proud,but seeing you talking to a guy a bit jealous, but watching you enjoy yourself, happy and seeing you be flirty would be such a tun on. I said something along the lines of, an emotional roll-coaster, I bet that would be wild felling that...you making me feel that. Then I went for it......, "would you like to do that sometime?"
"Yes, that could be fun, if you think it would be fun too.", was her answer. I was shocked.

Well, that opend up a discussion on some parameters I needed for my sanity of this "flirt thing" is, as I was scared to just let my pretty girl out there to the sharks like that ;)
Wow! I'm looking forward to reading more about your and your girlfriend's adventures here, toshare! This is a hot story so far.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:20 pm

Its nice hearing you guys are enjoying reading about our little fun we had so far.

Well, we did have a bit of a talk via text and times us just sitting down and chatting about things. The topic of when and where are fun places to go for her to be a bit flirty came to mind. She asked me what if he like wants my number or wants to take me to another bar? I was like, ok, I'm not sure about all this. I said, something along the lines of , can we just do it where you chat a few mins and say something about if it gets to involved that you need to meet your bf and that you cant give out your number. I started really second guessing myself, if I really wanted to see her talking / flirting with another guy. So we kinda let the topic go and didn't bring it up for a week or more.

Well, one night we were going out and as we had a few cocktails I said, maybe I could be ok if you wanted to flirt tonight. She smiled and said, "I love to flirt" I smiled and said, "and I bet you're good at it." I felt more bold and asked her, would you like for me to watch, she said yes. I then said, I bet it would be so hot to watch you kiss another guy. She smiled and said she really loves kissing. I clearly asked her, "you want to kiss a guy while I watch?"
She said, she thought it could be really fun if I'm okay with it. I said, I think so, but we have to do it before I change my mind/loose my courage. Right then and there we said ok, lets do it, she asked me if I was really serious ( at this point I thought she had been joking around w me and began to feel silly, however, when I said I indeed was serious, she was big smiles and said she could not believe it but think it could be fun)and off we went to find a bar where it was more hook up oriented.

We found a crowded bar ordered a drink and she said after she finishes it shell go look around to see who catches her eye. I was so nervous and beside myself thinking my pretty girl is really about to go around this bar and try to meet a guy she thinks is cute to flirt with and hopefully even kiss. As we got to the end of the drink she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and went to check out the other area of the bar alone. I was even more excited and nervous than I was the first time she was flashing her panties, as this time was different. She was looking to meet a guy, another guy to make out with.
I watched as she kinda mixed into the crowd and I had to move often to keep her in my sights. She looked even extra sexy to me, knowing she was "out there" open to meet a guy. I was thinking how dumb I must be to let my sexy and pretty girlfriend go out and be available to the desires of another man. I was talking to myself of why was I allowing this, why was I semi hard yet same time worried she would see a guy she liked. (BTW, she wore the black skirt outfit in the pic section, the 2nd pic I posted there)

It did not take long at all and I saw her talking to another guy, they were standing next to a bar and he was leaning toward her taking as I saw his hand touch her lower back as they talked (was loud in the bar) I saw her nod and him turn to the bar, he asked if he could buy her a drink. So here I was in a bar,"alone",midnight, buzzed and watching my gf get hit on by a guy in a bar. They talked for 10 or so mins and as I felt more comfortable with it, I saw he asked her to move to an area of the bar where there is seating, then my heart pumped heard again..oh no!..gulp! Im sure many of you guys know that felling. Well, it was not long after they sat down (she was looking at me sometimes and would smile) I saw him lean into her, and that was it, I'm now watching my gf kiss another guy, shes only met maybe 20 mins ago!! Was a bit like time froze, I was super hard and scared at the same time. The kiss did not last too long, then it broke as they sipped their drinks. The next kiss was for sure longer, and more sexual. I was wondering how long I could let this go...??? Should I stop them, should I call her? All of this was a crazy feeling to me; one, I'm sure, many of you have felt. To wrap this up a bit, they did kiss a few more times that night, they even danced a bit and I got to see him touch and caress my pretty girls ass. It was crazy hot, to say the least! After a few mins she looked at me and kept my eyes as if saying for me to follow her ....(she told him she needed to go to the girls room) I met her there and she was asking me how I was. They guy was from Canada (good I thought, he wont be someone who lives here, meaning he'll be gone soon). I told her I was ok but I was getting to a point where I needed to reconnect with her. She said she understood, she told me this though, which I was not expecting at all..... "he asked me back to his hotel!" I was like OMG, (thinking to myself this is too far, and im sure she said no) So I asked her what did you tell him, She said, "I came to ask you what you thought about it."
Last edited by toshare on Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:38 pm

From the trend in the story, I am guessing you freaked out and told her 'no way'.
Given that she wanted to run it by you before saying 'yes', one can only assume she wanted to.

Fun2
Virgin

Unread post by Fun2 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:40 pm

Please, more of the story. It is so hot!

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:52 pm

del dup post
Last edited by toshare on Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:53 pm

del dup post

TomG

Unread post by TomG » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:44 pm

toshare wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:20 pm
I told her I was ok but I was getting to a point where I needed to reconnect with her. She said she understood, she told me this though, which I was not expecting at all..... "he asked me back to his hotel!" I was like OMG, (thinking to myself this is too far, and im sure she said no) So I asked her what did you tell him, She said, "I came to ask you what you thought about it."
This is just getting better and better - I even got hard just reading about your girl telling you that! :twisted:

Deepunder
Trainable

Unread post by Deepunder » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:03 pm

more, what happened?

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Wow, please continue! So exciting to hear how this went.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099