Interesting twists to share

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Jimmy394
Trainable

Re: Interesting twists to share

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:18 pm

Just throwing this out there for a bump. Wondering what has happened since late December?? Hope nothing bad.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:19 pm

Jimmy394 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:18 pm
Just throwing this out there for a bump. Wondering what has happened since late December?? Hope nothing bad.
UPDATE:

Thanks for following this, and making me explain why this thread has been so silent.

First of all, the last I posted here my friend was coming over, and my wife had a date for the next evening. Well, nothing happened with my friend that visited, and her date the next evening was postponed.

But you might ask, what about all the time since then? That was like 2 months ago.

Well, I refinanced the house right when the rates dipped at the end of the year - and pulled out a bunch of money from equity. I still have tons of equity, but as we’re getting older I decided we’d make 2024 a year of changes.

I decided that it was time to satisfy my wife’s desire to have new flooring throughout the house - and my desire to completely redo my master bedroom and bathroom.

It’s a major undertaking. I’m about a month into it and I think it’s going to be close to another month to complete.

We’re living in a construction zone. Our Purple mattress is on the floor, where we’ve been sleeping. Our bedroom furniture is in our garage, in the process of being painted black. The bedroom carpet is gone, leaving us with concrete until now vinyl flooring goes down. We have been using the guest bathroom, way across the house. It’s primitive, but it’s better than moving out.

We’re in no position to entertain, but we’re about halfway through. My wife’s favorite bull is waiting for the green light. My friend, Rick, has helped us with carpet removal - and Rick, is where things are going to get interesting again for me.

I told my wife how much Rick and I would love to see her model some nice sexy things for us… start classy and end slutty. I told her we’d love her to suck on our cocks again, and let us take turns fucking her.

Her reply was… “sure.”

I told her we don’t even need to complete the house, since Rick has helped with some demolition and we don’t need to impress him.

The only problem with Rick is that he’s only off from work every 2nd weekend. He’s on call most all other times.

By the way, I’m my own contractor. So far I’ve turned the house into a disaster zone. I’ve jackhammered the bathroom floor to move all the drains since the locations of everything is different. I’ve redone all the plumbing, all the electric, and am about to start drywall. I removed the pocket door to the bathroom and turned it around so it now opens from the other side. The reason I did that was so we can now move our bed to the opposite wall so we can look out the two windows instead of having the bed between the two windows. There’s enough space now to properly center everything.

Anyway, maybe Rick will stop by Tuesday night for a few hours. In another month, my wife will be able to resume her debaucherous behaviors.

Pictures and videos of my wonderful wife in “The Hotties”:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60040

My original topic “Interesting Twists to Share” in the Hotwife Forum:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60038

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:00 am

DoneThat wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:19 pm
Jimmy394 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:18 pm
UPDATE:

Thanks for following this, and making me explain why this thread has been so silent.

First of all, the last I posted here my friend was coming over, and my wife had a date for the next evening. Well, nothing happened with my friend that visited, and her date the next evening was postponed.

But you might ask, what about all the time since then? That was like 2 months ago.

Well, I refinanced the house right when the rates dipped at the end of the year - and pulled out a bunch of money from equity. I still have tons of equity, but as we’re getting older I decided we’d make 2024 a year of changes.

I decided that it was time to satisfy my wife’s desire to have new flooring throughout the house - and my desire to completely redo my master bedroom and bathroom.

It’s a major undertaking. I’m about a month into it and I think it’s going to be close to another month to complete.

We’re living in a construction zone. Our Purple mattress is on the floor, where we’ve been sleeping. Our bedroom furniture is in our garage, in the process of being painted black. The bedroom carpet is gone, leaving us with concrete until now vinyl flooring goes down. We have been using the guest bathroom, way across the house. It’s primitive, but it’s better than moving out.

We’re in no position to entertain, but we’re about halfway through. My wife’s favorite bull is waiting for the green light. My friend, Rick, has helped us with carpet removal - and Rick, is where things are going to get interesting again for me.

I told my wife how much Rick and I would love to see her model some nice sexy things for us… start classy and end slutty. I told her we’d love her to suck on our cocks again, and let us take turns fucking her.

Her reply was… “sure.”

I told her we don’t even need to complete the house, since Rick has helped with some demolition and we don’t need to impress him.

The only problem with Rick is that he’s only off from work every 2nd weekend. He’s on call most all other times.

By the way, I’m my own contractor. So far I’ve turned the house into a disaster zone. I’ve jackhammered the bathroom floor to move all the drains since the locations of everything is different. I’ve redone all the plumbing, all the electric, and am about to start drywall. I removed the pocket door to the bathroom and turned it around so it now opens from the other side. The reason I did that was so we can now move our bed to the opposite wall so we can look out the two windows instead of having the bed between the two windows. There’s enough space now to properly center everything.

Anyway, maybe Rick will stop by Tuesday night for a few hours. In another month, my wife will be able to resume her debaucherous behaviors.

Dt - Can I recommend "Secrets in Lace"? Just google them. :up: :up:

Xspree
Experienced

Unread post by Xspree » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:35 am

I’m a Bull, @OP, what online resource is your wife finding her partners?? Swinger site? What resources?

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:44 pm

Thanks for the update.
Love a good diy home reno. Let's hope your lovely wife wants to make up for lost time once the job is done.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:52 pm

UPDATE:

My friend Rick is coming over tonight to relax.

I didn’t ask her to do anything special, but after she showered she put on a sexy top and the most see-through leggings she has. She also did her hair and makeup like it was a date night.

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:59 pm

Clank, Clank, Clank - Action Stations, All Hands to Action Station. Boarding Pary Stand By for Action!!!

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:12 pm

UPDATE:

These are white leggings she has on are very thin, almost transparent - and the camel toe is totally obvious. Nothing much to hide with these leggings, as if she was wearing body paint.

I’m hoping we can get her to try on some nice things for us to lear at.

She made two chicken breasts for dinner, to which I told her she had “two nice boobs for dinner” - she replied that it was “Booby Tuesday”. I told her I was going to remember that later.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:29 am

UPDATE:

I’m still mired in the home renovation. Our master bedroom and master bathroom are completely redone and unrecognizable from what they used to be. Now it’s time to paint the living room and put about 800 more square feet of flooring throughout the living room, kitchen, and guest bathroom.

Nothing happened the last entry I made, and nothing has happened since my wife lost the strip poker game, and blew me while my friend fucked her doggy style.

My friend has been over several times since then, helping me with certain tasks where I need a helping hand.

My wife has started communicating with her favorite boyfriend, Dave. Telling him that while the renovation isn’t complete, the bedroom is complete… “the place where the fun is” is how she put it.

Rick is off this weekend, and I have a minor task that requires two. I’m going to invite him over either tonight or tomorrow night.

My wife knows I’m really frustrated with so much work and absolutely no play. I think my wife is too, in fact I know so.

SOMETHING is going to happen, soon. Like in the next 2 weeks. I can feel it.

I’ll keep you posted as things play out.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:41 pm

DoneThat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:29 am
UPDATE:

I’m still mired in the home renovation. Our master bedroom and master bathroom are completely redone and unrecognizable from what they used to be. Now it’s time to paint the living room and put about 800 more square feet of flooring throughout the living room, kitchen, and guest bathroom.

Nothing happened the last entry I made, and nothing has happened since my wife lost the strip poker game, and blew me while my friend fucked her doggy style.

My friend has been over several times since then, helping me with certain tasks where I need a helping hand.

My wife has started communicating with her favorite boyfriend, Dave. Telling him that while the renovation isn’t complete, the bedroom is complete… “the place where the fun is” is how she put it.

Rick is off this weekend, and I have a minor task that requires two. I’m going to invite him over either tonight or tomorrow night.

My wife knows I’m really frustrated with so much work and absolutely no play. I think my wife is too, in fact I know so.

SOMETHING is going to happen, soon. Like in the next 2 weeks. I can feel it.

I’ll keep you posted as things play out.

DT - I assume the friend is Rick and with all the help he has been giving, some sort of recognition and compensation of his time and efforts only seems fair. :o :lol: :lol:

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:08 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:41 pm

DT - I assume the friend is Rick and with all the help he has been giving, some sort of recognition and compensation of his time and efforts only seems fair. :o :lol: :lol:
Rick did come over Saturday night and helped me with two things that I needed to do, but he didn’t stay long as he wasn’t feeling well and had a day full of aggravation.

After he left I had a strong urge to fuck my wife hard, and warned her that was my intention. An hour later I was going at it and reminded her that I hoped she would model some sexy things for Rick and I, and also we would love for her to blow us. She agreed that we’ve earned that, but that she would decide when to entertain us. It might be weeks or months. We would just have to deal with the anticipation until she decides to get slutty again with us.

In the meantime, she sent Dave a happy eclipse day message today.