Interesting twists to share

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DoneThat
Player

Re: Interesting twists to share

Unread post by DoneThat » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:34 pm

UPDATE:

Within the hour, Dave is returning here for a date with my wife for the 10th time.

She looks stunning wearing her new red floral dress that she just happened to hem too short, again, on purpose.

They will sit and chat, maybe go out to the hot tub, probably play some pool, and later he will fuck her so hard that she’ll be completely useless for two or three days - and that’s just the way she likes it. He’s 6’4”, and she’s 5’0”. He has the biggest cock she’s ever had, and she says she cannot handle a cock any bigger than his. She says when he pounds her, she loses feeling in her legs he’s so big and she loves it.

Tonight I’ll be watching them again from my private office above my detached 3 car garage.

My internal surveillance system has grown drastically in the last four years, and during that time I have watched my wife get fucked over 70 times. 4 different guys comprise roughly 85% of those encounters. I now have two NVRs recording, with 8 cameras alone just in the bedroom.

I’ll be watching them on my 75 inch TV, a 50 inch TV and a couple of 32 inch displays. The NVRs make watching them awesome because I can zoom in and out with wireless mice. My surround sound system will allow me to hear every whisper, whimper, and everything. They know I’m watching and they don’t care whatsoever. It’s part of the rules to keep her safe and everybody honest. They’re not thinking about me.

So tonight for about 4 or 5 hours, maybe longer, I’ll be lightly stroking my cock while my wife is being kissed, fondled, fingered, licked, and fucked… sometimes twice - sometimes more. I will have cum two or three times while watching them.

I expect to return to my house at 1 or 2 am, to a wife who is thoroughly used and abused - but completely satisfied.

She knows what I’m interested in seeing tonight, and if what I hope to see happens, perhaps I’ll share some of that video with you folks.

She just texted me that he is 15 minutes away, so I Gotta do my final preparations and get ready .
Pictures and videos of my wonderful wife in “The Hotties”:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60040

My original topic “Interesting Twists to Share” in the Hotwife Forum:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60038

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:13 pm

What are you hoping to see?

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:18 am

I hope the evening was as sexy as your write up!
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:45 am

UPDATE:

I haven’t posted much for awhile because there hasn’t really been anything interesting, and this topic was really about interesting twists.

I don’t count my wife’s boyfriend coming every two or three weeks and fucking the hell out of her as interesting, it’s just the new normal.

However, things have just changed. A few days ago she received a text from Chris. She hasn’t heard from Chris in several months and remember Chris has visited her 19 times so far. She doesn’t know that I know about the message.

Her reply to Chris was that she is busy for a couple weeks, but for him to let her know when he’s free on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night. Remember Chris has a huge cock, and her new regular boyfriend Dave has a huge cock. She has certainly settled on guys with huge cocks.

Meanwhile, she has set another date for Thursday night (day after tomorrow) with Dave (for the 10th visit), the guy that fucks her brains out every couple three weeks

Then something amazing happened to me. I finally found an old friend that I’ve been searching for a few years. His name is Rick, he is my age. He’s a great guy and funny as can be.

Rick lost the woman (love of his life) six years ago. Recently, he lost his special companion dog a few weeks ago. Rick is a great guy who could use a friend right now. Rick said me finding him was like Christmas in July. We haven’t seen each other in over 10 years.

Yesterday, with my wife’s approval, I invited Rick to our home tonight to relax, play some pool, maybe enjoy the hot tub, and catch up.

Last night, my wife asked me for permission again, to fuck Dave Thursday night. She always asks permission to fuck someone and always while teasing my cock. With a raging boner, I began to fuck my wife. She says to me “how’s it feel to know another man will be fucking me soon?” - she meant Dave, and I knew who she meant. BUT, I turned around and said “that’s terrific! Rick was just hoping for a blow job!”

She said “I meant Dave!, but… Rick will probably get his blow job.” I fucked her hard after she said that, sealing the deal.

So here I am, in seven or eight hours, Rick will come here and I think he’s going to enjoy my wife. I already warned him about her that she’s a bit promiscuous these days, whatever happens here stays here - and regardless if he ends up in an unexpected situation, that we are friends first, and forever.

Rick is really looking forward to tonight. So am I. Then there’s Thursday night with Dave, and Chris is not far behind.

I’ll let you guys know how tonight went. I predict a spit roasting, but it will probably be just a friendly BJ for Rick.

It will be interesting.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:22 pm

Great new twist. I do hope you have a lovely spit roast together.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:44 pm

UPDATE:

She has a bit of a headache that she woke up with, I’m not sure what’s going to happen tonight.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:52 am

UPDATE:

The evening was a bust. My wife’s headache from earlier in the day did not subside, and after she said hello and sat with my friend and I for a little, she had to step away.

At least I reconnected with a really good friend, and he will be coming back.

He and I spent much of the night in our hot tub, with me baring my soul about our lifestyle activities. He was fascinated.

I ended up showing him my wife’s online profile. He definitely wants to come back when he can, however that could be a while due to his job, and an already planned trip out of state next week.

I’m more excited about my friend returning and discovering my wife than her planned date for tomorrow night where I know she’s going to get fucked silly.

What I’m wanting to experience is her dressed hot, almost like how she dresses for a date. But then us old horny guys talk her into changing into something a bit more revealing. Then perhaps as she’s changing we remove our clothes and wait for her entrance.

I’d like to be involved here and there, again, instead of just watching her on cameras alone with her fuck buddies. I’d like my old friend to experience the excitement. I’d like to see her be totally naughty with us. I would like my friend and I to take turns spit-roasting her.

In a day or two she’ll reveal her gut feelings about him, and I have no doubt it will be positive. However, if she does thinks he’s not a good possibility she’ll let me know and I will have to bury my current fantasy.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:06 pm

UPDATE:

I did something completely different Thursday night.

My wife had a regular “date night”, which typically involves an hour of “catching-up chat”, a couple hours of playing pool (9-Ball), followed by 15 minutes of kissing/groping foreplay back out on the back porch, then at least an hour of being fucked so hard on our bed that her pussy is out of commission for 3 days. Total time about 4-5 hours. That’s her idea of a perfect date.

I would normally watch everything. Jerk off to her being hammered. But I decided to try something different.

I went out shopping. Walmart, McDonald’s, Walgreens. I was able to leave and return without them knowing, and I knew that they wouldn’t have the slightest idea where I was.

Bought her a new pool noodle, and just enjoyed being out and looking around at stuff. I was trying to forget what she was doing. I tried to get my mind occupied. It was intoxicatingly difficult.

I could check on her (them), and I did several times, on my phone with remote view of just 4 cameras. I wasn’t interested in seeing all of the cameras. I could see and hear each of the four places she would be, but not from every camera angle.

In the 3-1/2 hours I was out, I probably checked on her about 20 times, and only watched about 10 seconds each time. Long enough to make sure she was good. Short enough to not really know much about her fun.

I warned her earlier that day that I might be going out while she was having her date. She wasn’t concerned. She’s very comfortable with Dave. It was to be the 10th time he’s been with her.

See, things were getting stale with me always going to my “lair” in the finished space above our detached garage - and watching every second of her dates from every conceivable angle. I needed something different.

I felt something different. I felt wild emotions. Angst, jealousy, excitement, all kinds of things. I felt alive. I returned while they were still going at it, and went out to our hot tub until he left. I was insanely horny for her. I hadn’t jerked off like I normally would. I still haven’t cum since Monday night when I fucked her. It’s now Saturday. I know better than to fuck her unit tomorrow. I don’t know if I can last. I’m completely horned out right now.

I still haven’t viewed her date videos yet. I started, but stopped. I was afraid this feeling of not knowing what happened would go away, and I’m not ready for that yet. For once, I’m feeling what most guys do when their woman goes out and gets laid. They didn’t see what happened, they can only imagine. They rely on their wives retelling the story.

I’m thinking perhaps I’ll watch her date tomorrow afternoon, then fuck her hard tomorrow night. But I’m really not sure if I should watch first or not. I’m not sure if I want to watch the whole 4 hours, or just the hour+ of her getting laid.

I’m excited to have a date of hers that I haven’t seen yet.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:54 pm

DoneThat wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:06 pm
For once, I’m feeling what most guys do when their woman goes out and gets laid. They didn’t see what happened, they can only imagine. They rely on their wives retelling the story.
It's good, right? The giving up knowledge/control. Letting her go, to be with someone else, completely without you. It really plucks the jealousy string, which for some of us, is very erotic.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:38 am

UPDATE:

Dave visited my wife for the 12th time on Saturday night. I went out to pick up a few things at Walmart, and came home just as they were finished playing pool. She had just lost her shorts in a bet, and sucked his cock to titanium hardness before taking him off to our bedroom for an hour long fuck session.

But that’s not what’s hot in my mind right now. What’s hot, is how she’s being around my friend Rick. She’s come right out and said that she doesn’t think being sexy and playing around with Rick and I is a good idea, because it will hurt our friendship. She said that on Sunday, the day after Dave was over here drilling her.

A couple days later, Tuesday night, I invited Rick over. Surprisingly, she wore a top that left little to the imagination, as it clung to her jiggling breasts, clearly showing her nipples. We all played several games of pool, and I know Rick enjoyed the view.

After playing pool, we all sat down and talked for a while. It was starting to get later so I asked her “so, do you want to come out to the hot tub with us?” She replied “sure.”

Rick had already been out to our hot tub a week or so earlier and was comfortable getting in nude. That was when I had explained our lifestyle, and shown him her online profile which left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Rick has already seen her every detail.

So this time Rick was pretty excited to know she’d be joining us in the hot tub. I was hopeful that she wouldn’t be too strict about being sexy around Rick, with her previous statement about not wanting to hurt our friendship. However that top she was wearing gave me a clue as to how she was feeling.

So we get out to the hot tub, where Rick and I immediately strip out of our clothing and get in the water naked. My wife was fiddling with laying down towels for when we get out, but the effect was that she knew we were both nude in the hot tub waiting for her to get in.

It was dark, but the landscape lights around the screened hot tub enclosure were on, so Rick and I sat back and had a nice view of my wife stripping out of her clothing, nude, and stepping down into the water with us. Just to be a bit of an a-hole I turned on the hot tub light just as her first foot stepped into the water - giving Rick and I a perfect view of her totally nude body.

So here we were, Rick, me, and my wife - nude in about 1200 gallons of warm water. As hot tubs go it’s a large one, seating 8 without having to touch anyone. We began chatting as if nothing really significant had happened.. but it did happen. She had loosened up a lot about being sexy around my friend.

She initially modestly faced outward with her knees on the seat while Rick and I sat facing inwards. But she did eventually stand up, facing us, giving Rick a nice, long, closer view of her exposed breasts which were well above the water level - as if it were perfectly normal to show off her tits right in my friend’s face.

She was feeling comfortable with the both of us, that Rick had now viewed her totally nude body, and that we didn’t grab her and begin fondling her, wanting BJs or bending her over the side to fuck her. We just innocently chatted as if it were completely normal for a husband like me, to allow his friend to enjoy viewing his nude wife in a tub of warm water.

After an hour, she suggested that it was getting late and that we should get back to the house. So we all got out, and Rick again enjoyed viewing my wife dry herself off and getting dressed, as if it was no big deal. But it was.

She had gone from not wanting to dress sexy around Rick, “because it could hurt our friendship”, to actually wearing a revealing top playing pool, to getting naked with him in our hot tub. It was a big step for her in setting the tone for future visits of my friend Rick.

A couple of days later I texted Rick, asking if he liked what he saw. HELL YES!

I asked him if he wanted to touch her. HELL YES!

I asked him if he wanted to fuck her. HELL YES!!!!

So Rick and I agreed that we both have to play “the long game” - and not seem like we’re pushing her into anything. She seemed to be doing fine at her own pace. Pushing is bad anyway and not the way relationships stay together.

Meanwhile, I reminded my wife that she can now wear whatever hot sexy clothing when Rick comes to visit, because he’s already seen her nude. I can’t wait to see her wear one of her short sexy dresses, where her beautiful ass and legs are visible every time she bends over to make a shot at the pool table.

Rick is off this weekend, so I plan to invite him over Friday or Saturday night. I can’t wait to see what she wears.

Oh, I almost forgot one important detail. When Rick left after our little naked hot tubbing, she was HOT and we had amazing sex. I kinda felt bad that Rick experienced what he did and had to go home and jerk off… thinking of my wife’s tantalising body. But I can see her giving him a nice BJ in the coming future, and eventually giving me something I want and haven’t had in a long time - her being spit roasted. I absolutely love how easy it is for me to lay back and cum in her mouth while she is being fucked doggy style. So does she.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:54 am

This is a very, VERY sexy update!
Thank you for sharing, and here's to an exciting upcoming weekend!

Married to Mrs Curious

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:43 am

Donethat,

The description of how your wife and your friend are devloping desire for each other is incredibly hot. After all, there are so many feelings involved here and they are all becoming more intense. You do a great job describing what's going on.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:04 pm

Sounds like she his ready to jump on his boner.

hwlurker88
Trainable

Unread post by hwlurker88 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:28 am

This Rick relationship building is my favorite part! It's kinda how I fantasize about pushing my wife in that direction. The long game. Although, I think you've shifted to the short game! This weekend could be fun! 🤣

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:27 am

UPDATE:

Just to make things clear, my wife is super happy with Dave, and doesn’t seem to want another cock in her life right now.

I think her dressing sexy/revealing and going in the hot tub nude with Rick and I was really to make me happy. I just didn’t think she would go that far.

She may decide to go all-in at some point, but I think much of her standoffish attitude has to do with the fact that Rick is now bald, and he’s my age. The oldest man she’s ever been with was still 15 years younger than her. I’m 2 years older.

But tonight Rick and I have hopes that she’ll be “the life of the party” - meaning she’ll allow a little more of her real personality loose.

To prod things along, I’ve purchased a few nice dresses and a couple naughtier things that we’re going to see if she’ll try on and model for us - with the excuse of “Rick’s already seen you naked.”

I also hope that she’ll go out to the hot tub with us again, and let us lear at her body.

A spit-roast would be the ultimate, but I think that’s just going to remain a fantasy for now.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:21 pm

Hopefully she'll enjoy modeling those outfits for you and Rick and you two get to feast your eyes on her sexiness! Do you foresee her allowing or encouraging either of you to touch her as she's showing off those sexy legs of hers?

Married to Mrs Curious

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:46 am

UPDATE:

Rick was over last night. We chatted, played some pool, and then went out to the hot tub.

While Rick and I were playing pool, I gave my wife the box with the dresses I had bought her - and asked her to try them on and show us what they looked like. She was skeptical, but did try 2 of them on.

She was pleasantly surprised that they looked totally awesome on her. They made her look fantastic. I suggested that she try a couple more things on, but she knew they would be too revealing and declined.

After playing pool, we all went out to the hot tub, got naked, and went in to cool off.

So she’ll let us lear at her nudity at the hot tub, but won’t let us lear at her in lingerie.

While in the tub we mentioned how nice it was to have a nude woman with such a nice body in there for us to look at. Rick even told her she was “hot.” Her response was a simple “thank you.”

She’s just not interested in playing with Rick.

hwlurker88
Trainable

Unread post by hwlurker88 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:11 am

Still fun to do some exhibitionism in front of Rick though! Hot!

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:31 pm

UPDATE:

My friend Rick is coming over again tonight to play pool and relax in the hot tub.

Hopefully he’ll get to see more of my wife’s nude body, and not just at the hot tub - but around the pool table. I’m hoping we’re able to talk her in to changing into something really naughty, then play pool with us.

Honestly I don’t think she’s going to fall for it, but it can’t hurt to try.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:46 pm

Good luck!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:00 am

we're rooting for you

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:33 pm

UPDATE:

Well, Rick came over and she was acting a little cold towards getting naked again. She didn’t want to wear anything sexy while playing pool, or even go out to the hot tub.

So it was just a socializing visit.

Tonight is a repeat event but we’re starting earlier because she works tomorrow and wants the party to break up at 10pm.

Rick is due here at 6pm for coffee. Now realize that my wife and I have been drinking coffee in the hot tub, which is usually only 88* at 6pm, because the air temperature has been in the high 80s.

This is how we drink hot coffee at 6pm in southern Florida, in our cool little pool. If we return later we turn it up a few degrees, and by morning it’s back down to swimming pool temps. She’s always nude when drinking her coffee..

It will still be light until about 8:15pm. So I imagine that if we go in the tub for coffee she’ll might wear a bikini, or maybe she won’t. Rick hasn’t seen her breasts in daylight and I hope tonight we will.

We will be playing pool too, and perhaps we’ll go back out to the hot tub if it’s not too late.

She has agreed to be more risqué, now that she’s gotten to know him a little better, plus he’s already seen her nude, but in dim lighting.

So we’ll see if she gives us a nice T&A show tonight. I’m thinking she definitely will.

Oh, and by the way she has a date with her steady boyfriend, Dave, for Saturday night - September 2nd.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:17 pm

Always love your updates. Fingers crossed she shows off her incredible body.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:16 am

UPDATE:

Rick arrived about 6:15. My wife chose to wear a nice top and shorts. I poured coffee for everyone, she chose her large white coffee mug that says “Fuck Me” in big black letters, then I suggested we all go sit in the cool hot tub. She was A-Okay with that.

It was still 2 hours from sunset, with a clear bright sky overhead. I had expected her to put on a bikini before we left the house, but no she didn’t. She does have several bikinis hanging on the bar at the hot tub for tanning, and she could easily change behind the bar - but she didn’t.

When we got out to the hot tub she just dropped her shorts and lifted her top off, now completely nude. She wasn’t trying to hide anything. She was looking hot, sexy, and confident - in front of Rick and I in broad daylight. Her perky breasts, with those beautiful nipples were just right there. Her shaved pussy left nothing to the imagination. She was showing off.

Rick and I stripped naked and we all got in the water.

The tub water is like glass, super clear. She sat on her little cushion, which we bought because without it the water is too high for her to be comfortable. So she sat there with those beautiful breasts out of the water for us to enjoy, and yes we did. You could also just see everything under water too.

Rick sat directly across from her, about 7 feet away and I sat between them.

It seemed like Rick wanted to make sure my wife knew exactly what his cock looked like, because for the most part of the hour we were out in the tub - he sat facing her with his legs spread apart with his cock clearly in her view. He sat like you would sit if you wanted the person across from you to clearly view your dick and balls. He’s shaved down there (at my suggestion, because she prefers that). I could see that she was enjoying the view of Rick’s dick, as her eyes would glance down at it when she didn’t think he could notice.

So for an hour, we drank coffee, smoked some weed, and chatted. We enjoyed the view of my nude wife, especially when she stood up and faced us now and then, or when passing the joints around (that Rick brought with him) - bringing those perky breasts up close and personal.

Then Rick went to light up another joint, and accidentally dropped the lighter in the water. My wife said “no problem, there’s a spare on the bar, I’ll get it” - and with that, she got out of the tub with that lusciously wet body, grabbed the spare lighter off the bar, and slowly stepped back into the tub… making sure we got a full frontal view of everything, again.

After our coffee had been consumed I suggested that we go play some pool, so she gave us another little show when she got out, dried off, and put that top and shorts back on.

So now Rick and I are starting to play pool. My wife disappeared for 5 minutes. When she reappeared she had changed. She was now wearing a short white dress that showed a lot of cleavage with black wedges… and nothing at all underneath the dress.

From that point on, it was her against either Rick or me. She knew what she was doing. When she bent over to make a shot she knew her beautiful ass and pussy would be there for us to enjoy the view.

Rick and I became quite obvious in our moving behind her to get a glance at her exposed ass and pussy when she bent over to make a shot.

A few times I even told Rick he should move to a particular, spot when I could see where her ass would be pointed based on where the cue ball came to rest. Rick and I were being ridiculously obvious in getting close and bending over to see her pussy when she bent over, but she didn’t care. She was getting off on letting us look up her dress.

We played for about an hour, it had become dark, and she was getting tired playing so much pool, so I suggested we return to the hot tub which I had warmed while playing pool.

So we returned to the hot tub, where we all got naked again and pretended like it was just normal.

By now, Rick and I were getting a little worked up, but I noticed that she was rubbing her temples occasionally which is a sign that a sinus headache is coming on. I didn’t push anything, for a few reasons. She had already given us some excellent shows, a headache was seemingly coming on, and if she was going to take things further she would likely make the next move on her own.

But it didn’t stop us from beginning to to become a little crude. I thanked her for letting us view her pussy so much, and Rick said something like “yes, what a beautiful pussy you have, thank you VERY much.” - to which she replied something like “my pleasure, Rick.”

Then I went on to say something about her beautiful breasts, and how we enjoy looking at them, so she stood up and came closer… allowing us to see them right in our faces long enough to burn an impression in our brains.

Then, just to be a wise-ass, I sat up on the edge of the tub, exposing my half-erect penis to her. She said “no, I’m not giving you a blow job tonight” - and of course I replied “well, maybe another night.”

It was all in fun, and she wasn’t bothered by anything we did or said - in fact I think she was quite complimented and pleased by the attention that we gave her. No one tried touching her or making her feel uncomfortable, and I know what her comfort zone is.

So after asking her if she was going to offer us any more cheap thrills, she said “no, this weather is making my sinuses act up again, and I know it will be a couple of days before it goes away.”

So at this point Rick and I knew our little T&A show was over for the night. We had a really fun time being teased by her. She went back to the house, Rick and I compared notes for a while and he left a half hour later at 10:30pm. I’m sure he had to take care of business when he got home, because she had definitely gotten to him.

When I reached her in the bedroom she was already under the covers… apologizing for being a party pooper, and for not being in a position for me to fuck her brains out.

I said “That’s okay, you were a lot of fun tonight, and thank you. I can’t wait to fuck you when you feel better.”

She said “I want that too, I just wish my head would stop hurting, give me a day or two.”

I kissed her good night.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:37 pm

Sounds like a very pleasant evening.