Interesting twists to share

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Kai_Ryan971
Virgin

Re: Interesting twists to share

Unread post by Kai_Ryan971 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:29 pm

Wow 🥺😳 this is soooooo beautiful ✨❤️ you guys are living the ultimate dream life 😍 Please keep updating you two are absolute couple goals 💞

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:11 pm

regular3 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:27 pm
What a fun tease. Do you think she will fuck him at some point?
I need to revisit this question.

Originally when I had reconnected with Rick after several years, there was a moment when my wife realized that I might want to include him in our adventures. She preemptively warned me that under no circumstances did she want him to even touch her, or expect anything from her. I think it had a lot to do with his age (a year older than me), his lack of hair, and his occupation.

Something changed yesterday. I think it was a combination of getting to know him, that has made him less offensive to her - and my desire for her to be spit-roasted by someone else and myself.

Anyway, she’s been coming out of one of her “vanilla” mindsets, which she goes into every couple of months. This time it’s even endangered the steady relationship she had established with Dave, because she was second guessing herself about whether to continue being a Hotwife.

It’s been 2 months now since she’s had Dave come over, where it was every 2-3 weeks prior to this period. Twice in the last two months my wife has canceled at the last minute with headaches, suddenly making her unreliable.

I can imagine Dave resumed searching for another fun woman, due to the blue balls. Maybe Dave is in fact consumed by work, which is probably the case - but this weekend my wife really wanted him to visit - and at the last minute he said he was somewhere farther away and now suddenly stuck there for about 4 more days.

So my wife was extremely horny leading up to Saturday afternoon, and was anticipating sexual fireworks after 2 months of not seeing Dave. We’ve had kind of a blah, boring, vanilla sex life lately and this weekend we were both anxious and anticipating some wild sexual fun.

The fun came when I asked my wife if my wish to see her be spit-roasted would ever come true. She said “probably.”

I told her she could again enjoy having two men going crazy over her… like me and my friend… Rick.

I don’t remember exactly what was said after that, but the clear message between us was that she was up for a spit-roasting with Rick and I.

I then told her Rick was scheduled to be here Tuesday night, and she was like “I can’t be up late on Tuesday night” - and I replied, “don’t worry about a late night spit-roasting Tuesday night… we’ll be happy with just blowjobs.”

She didn’t say no, but I think the idea of getting fucked by Rick doggy style (while sucking my cock) is more palatable than blowing Rick. But the idea was now out there, that Rick is coming over for coffee, pool, and hot tub. And that we would like hot tub BJs, and in a couple of weeks we’d enjoy spit roasting her.

So, the answer to the question is yes. I think my wife will fuck my best friend.

Now I just gotta figure out some fun ways to get Rick touching her when we go out to the hot tub together. Something not so blatantly obvious, but certain to kick start the party.

Meanwhile, Dave will likely be here Saturday night, and they have a lot of catching up to do.

Pictures and videos of my wonderful wife in “The Hotties”:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60040

My original topic “Interesting Twists to Share” in the Hotwife Forum:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60038

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:27 pm

This is indeed an interesting twist!! How exciting!
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:14 am

UPDATE:

Last night, while slowing fucking my wonderful wife doggy-style, she decided to spice things up by saying “so… what’s new?”

This was her of coyly acknowledging that she indeed remembered that she agreed to let my friend, Rick, and I spit-roast her - and that he was due to party with us again Tuesday night.

I was silent for a moment, then replied “I don’t want us to spit-roast you Tuesday night, I want to wait a week or two - for a weekend night when we can take our good old time with you.”

“Oh, yeah?” she said.

I paused for a bit as my cock grew inside her, then I exclaimed “Tuesday night we just want to touch you, and have you touch us!”

Then I came.

Nothing more needed to be said.

Tomorrow night my friend Rick is coming over and eventually we will all end up naked in our big hot tub around 9:30ish. This will be the 3rd time we’ve all been naked in the hot tub together, and the first two times Rick was a perfect gentleman… not touching her or even displaying an erection.

Tomorrow night is going to be different!

I’m hoping that she lets us fondle her for a while, then gives us alternating blow jobs while we sit on the side of the tub.

Three days ago I wouldn’t have thought any of this was possible, but something changed - for the better!

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:38 am

DoneThat wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:14 am
UPDATE:

Last night, while slowing fucking my wonderful wife doggy-style, she decided to spice things up by saying “so… what’s new?”

This was her of coyly acknowledging that she indeed remembered that she agreed to let my friend, Rick, and I spit-roast her - and that he was due to party with us again Tuesday night.

I was silent for a moment, then replied “I don’t want us to spit-roast you Tuesday night, I want to wait a week or two - for a weekend night when we can take our good old time with you.”

“Oh, yeah?” she said.

I paused for a bit as my cock grew inside her, then I exclaimed “Tuesday night we just want to touch you, and have you touch us!”

Then I came.

Nothing more needed to be said.

Tomorrow night my friend Rick is coming over and eventually we will all end up naked in our big hot tub around 9:30ish. This will be the 3rd time we’ve all been naked in the hot tub together, and the first two times Rick was a perfect gentleman… not touching her or even displaying an erection.

Tomorrow night is going to be different!

I’m hoping that she lets us fondle her for a while, then gives us alternating blow jobs while we sit on the side of the tub.

Three days ago I wouldn’t have thought any of this was possible, but something changed - for the better!

Fantastic. She's a lucky girl

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:18 am

UPDATE:

I screwed up, Rick’s day off is next Tuesday, not tonight.

So we’ll see what happens next week.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:14 pm

UPDATE:

I have made a tentative invitation to Rick to come Friday night. That is if Dave doesn’t end up being here instead, but Dave’s usually a Saturday night person due to being worn out M-F at work.

She’s beginning to waffle about having fun with Rick, we’re just going to have to see what kind of mood she’s in.

IowaGent
Experienced

Unread post by IowaGent » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:57 pm

DoneThat wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:14 pm
UPDATE:

I have made a tentative invitation to Rick to come Friday night. That is if Dave doesn’t end up being here instead, but Dave’s usually a Saturday night person due to being worn out M-F at work.

She’s beginning to waffle about having fun with Rick, we’re just going to have to see what kind of mood she’s in.

Just follow the sage wisdom shared over and over… when she is ready.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:50 pm

UPDATE:

Rick is coming over tonight at 7pm.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:11 pm

Good news! I hope you all enjoy yourselves and each other.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:49 am

UPDATE:

Nothing happened, other than Rick and I enjoying the view of her being in the hot tub nude with us.

She’s sticking to her guns, saying sex with him would ruin our friendship.

luxwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by luxwife » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:29 am

great story

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:40 pm

I've learned to not mess with women's intuition.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:35 am

UPDATE:

So I was laying on the bed last night, playing my favorite iPhone game known as “Words with Friends” when my wife came in and laid next to me. This is often a cue that something is up. We often would use that non-sleeping, cuddle next to me type of situation, as our sexy communication time.

It’s been over 2 months since she’s played, and that’s only because she canceled twice at the last minute with Dave due to sinus headaches.

Lately Dave has been all over the place, driven by starting up a parallel business to the family business he’s stepping away from. So things have been quiet. Too quiet.

And now, out of the blue, my wife is in the “wanting to communicate with me” position on the bed next to me. Something is up.

She says to me: “Chris texted me.”

Chris was my wife’s main man for 19 visits over 3-1/2 years - but the last time he visited he had just bought a house. That was back around December. When that happened I told my wife that she probably wouldn’t see him ever again, or at least for a while - because some woman would see Chris as a way to live rent free.

Prior to that house purchase, Chris was living at home with his mother, and didn’t have a lot to offer a woman other than his fun bubbly personality and abnormally large penis. Women want more, like a roof (just my opinion).

So I ask my wife: “What’s up with Chris?”

She says: “I have a date with him next Thursday night.”

Awesome!!

Turns out what I thought would happen did. After Chris moved into his new home, so did a roommate… a female. Chris refers to her now as his “crazy ex-roommate.”

So anyway I’m glad he’s learned his lesson, and has returned to my wife for fun times. He’s really a blast, and my wife loves 2 things about him. First, it was her first experience with a gigantic cock. Second, he always fucks her usually no more than about 10 minutes (but lots of foreplay bringing her to the brink of orgasm), then when he’s about to cum - his huge cock grows so big that it can’t slide back and forth… literally locking in place with her pussy before absolutely drenching it with his cum and making them both orgasm hard simultaneously.

He gives the best cream pies that I love fucking after he leaves! There’s absolutely no doubt that I’m getting extremely sloppy seconds after Chris has had his way with my wife!

So, just as I was thinking that perhaps her days of Hotwifing were over - she may end up with the 2 bulls who have the biggest cocks she’s ever enjoyed. Also the two nicest guys.

So right now I’m wondering when Dave will reappear. I’m hoping that he does so very soon, because the thought of my wife fucking 2 guys within days has me very excited. Maybe I’m getting ahead of myself - but I know that at this point she wouldn’t turn down Dave if he had the time, even if she was about to fuck Chris, or just fucked Chris.

On another topic, the extremely short denim skirt I ordered my wife arrives today. Although my wife will not have sex with my friend Rick, she seems to get a little off on being an exhibitionist when he visits. Like joining us in the hot tub nude, or wearing a short dress while playing pool for us to peek under when she bends over to take a shot.

This new denim skirt will expose everything… everything. EVERYTHING! Her entire ass, her shaved pussy will be RIGHT THERE, without having to bend down to get a peek. If you can imagine the shortest denim skirt available - that’s the one that arrives today.

Fun times ahead!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:26 pm

DoneThat wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:35 am
UPDATE:

So I was laying on the bed last night, playing my favorite iPhone game known as “Words with Friends” when my wife came in and laid next to me. This is often a cue that something is up. We often would use that non-sleeping, cuddle next to me type of situation, as our sexy communication time.

It’s been over 2 months since she’s played, and that’s only because she canceled twice at the last minute with Dave due to sinus headaches.

Lately Dave has been all over the place, driven by starting up a parallel business to the family business he’s stepping away from. So things have been quiet. Too quiet.

And now, out of the blue, my wife is in the “wanting to communicate with me” position on the bed next to me. Something is up.

She says to me: “Chris texted me.”

Chris was my wife’s main man for 19 visits over 3-1/2 years - but the last time he visited he had just bought a house. That was back around December. When that happened I told my wife that she probably wouldn’t see him ever again, or at least for a while - because some woman would see Chris as a way to live rent free.

Prior to that house purchase, Chris was living at home with his mother, and didn’t have a lot to offer a woman other than his fun bubbly personality and abnormally large penis. Women want more, like a roof (just my opinion).

So I ask my wife: “What’s up with Chris?”

She says: “I have a date with him next Thursday night.”

Awesome!!

Turns out what I thought would happen did. After Chris moved into his new home, so did a roommate… a female. Chris refers to her now as his “crazy ex-roommate.”

So anyway I’m glad he’s learned his lesson, and has returned to my wife for fun times. He’s really a blast, and my wife loves 2 things about him. First, it was her first experience with a gigantic cock. Second, he always fucks her usually no more than about 10 minutes (but lots of foreplay bringing her to the brink of orgasm), then when he’s about to cum - his huge cock grows so big that it can’t slide back and forth… literally locking in place with her pussy before absolutely drenching it with his cum and making them both orgasm hard simultaneously.

He gives the best cream pies that I love fucking after he leaves! There’s absolutely no doubt that I’m getting extremely sloppy seconds after Chris has had his way with my wife!

So, just as I was thinking that perhaps her days of Hotwifing were over - she may end up with the 2 bulls who have the biggest cocks she’s ever enjoyed. Also the two nicest guys.

So right now I’m wondering when Dave will reappear. I’m hoping that he does so very soon, because the thought of my wife fucking 2 guys within days has me very excited. Maybe I’m getting ahead of myself - but I know that at this point she wouldn’t turn down Dave if he had the time, even if she was about to fuck Chris, or just fucked Chris.

On another topic, the extremely short denim skirt I ordered my wife arrives today. Although my wife will not have sex with my friend Rick, she seems to get a little off on being an exhibitionist when he visits. Like joining us in the hot tub nude, or wearing a short dress while playing pool for us to peek under when she bends over to take a shot.

This new denim skirt will expose everything… everything. EVERYTHING! Her entire ass, her shaved pussy will be RIGHT THERE, without having to bend down to get a peek. If you can imagine the shortest denim skirt available - that’s the one that arrives today.

Fun times ahead!

DT - Will she couple that with some cleavage and heels. :shock: :lol:

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:57 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:26 pm

Always. The heels are very important because they bring her ass up higher when playing pool, so when she bends over to take a shot her ass and pussy are just right there for visual enjoyment.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 am

UPDATE:

The short denim skirt is perfect.

Dave just texted saying he’s still traveling for business but very eager to see her again, but he can’t this weekend. He just wanted her to know he’s on the road and thinking about her.

After she had to cancel the last two get togethers with Dave due to last minute sinus headaches, she’s unlikely to deny Dave if he asks to get together next weekend, usually Saturday night.

But remember she has a date with Chris Thursday night, and she hasn’t seen him in 10 months.

So as I see it, there’s a good chance that Chris will fuck my wife Thursday night, and Dave will fuck my wife Saturday night. I, of course, will likely fuck my wife Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.

Good chance that by late Saturday night she’ll have the sperm of 3 men (Chris, Dave, and I) fighting each other inside of her. I hope so, because that’s hot.

I hope she doesn’t fight the desires of Chris or Dave and try to spread the dates out to meet her typical 2 week interval between dates. I hope she just turns into a complete big cock slut next week and rides as much cock as she has access to.

Both Chris and Dave are really great guys, with really large cocks. They represent the best of over 20 different men my wife has fucked in the last 4 years. During that period, Chris fucked her 19 times, and Dave 12 times.

She really enjoys the company of both. They treat her exceptionally well, and drive her to orgasm almost every time.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:44 am

DoneThat wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:57 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:26 pm

Always. The heels are very important because they bring her ass up higher when playing pool, so when she bends over to take a shot her ass and pussy are just right there for visual enjoyment.

DT - Snicker, snicker. :o :shock: :lol: :lol:

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:45 am

UPDATE:

Chris is scheduled for tomorrow night.

Dave started texting her yesterday, which means he’s finally back in the area, and likely wants to see her… usually Saturday night. The last time she exchanged texts with Dave she told him that she would be ready whenever he was, that was a month ago.

Then Chris reappeared a few days later. He’s only off Thursday nights, and that actually works okay with my wife’s work schedule. Chris could return to regular visits, now that he’s learned his lesson with having a roommate who traded sex for rent. That deal apparently turned into a disaster for him.

My hopes that she’ll get fucked by two different men 48 hours apart, may very well come true. Of course I make it three, in 2 days. She’ll need a few days to recover from all that attention!

A few days ago, I mentioned to her that if she has the opportunity, that she should go for it, since rescheduling either could hurt her overall reliability factor with either man - plus I really thought it would be super hot for her to be such a complete slut.

Right now it looks like it’s going that direction.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:18 pm

UPDATE:

Dave texted that he was back in town, but leaving again for a few days tomorrow.

He wanted to get together tonight, but that couldn’t happen because she already is spoken for with Chris. She couldn’t tell him that, but they did schedule to get together next Thursday night.

This breaks her rule about waiting two weeks between dates. Then again, it’s been 9 weeks since she last played, so she’s in the mood - and has two really nice guys who want to pleasure her with their large penises - so she’s obviously going to take advantage of that at this time.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:42 am

How did the dates go?

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:27 pm

Bump

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:36 pm

DoneThat wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:18 pm
UPDATE:

Dave texted that he was back in town, but leaving again for a few days tomorrow.

He wanted to get together tonight, but that couldn’t happen because she already is spoken for with Chris. She couldn’t tell him that, but they did schedule to get together next Thursday night.

This breaks her rule about waiting two weeks between dates. Then again, it’s been 9 weeks since she last played, so she’s in the mood - and has two really nice guys who want to pleasure her with their large penises - so she’s obviously going to take advantage of that at this time.

What happened next?

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:24 pm

UPDATE:

Sorry about the delay in updating this story.

Thursday, October 19, Chris reconnected with my wife. They caught up on their lives, played some pool, and fucked.

A week later, Thursday October 26th, Dave visited. They caught up with their lives, played some pool, and fucked.

Chris wants to make it a regular thing again, and that makes my wife very happy. This was his 20th visit.

Dave texted from a hospital bed a couple of days ago. He injured his foot on the job, but is eager to get back in bed again with my wife - for visit 14.

I’ve been busy with a landscaping project here.

My wife had eye surgery early last week, with great results. Both Chris and Dave sent her texts afterwards, sending good thoughts to her. She still can’t wear makeup until after tomorrow’s follow up appointment - so that’s caused a pause in any fun times for the moment - but that’s about to change.

NOW, get ready for this!:
While sucking my cock 3 days ago, she conceded that she will indeed give me AND my friend, Rick, a blow job. Then, while I was fucking her, she conceded that she’s going to let both of us fuck her too!

I’m not sure that I’m going to take her up on that… yet. I need to make sure she’s really into the idea. I just don’t want to move too fast right now. Perhaps I want to savor the anticipation in advance, of a really awesome X-Mas party. I know Rick really wants to fuck her. I don’t want Rick to take her alone, I want to party with them both. Rick’s my friend, and my wife doesn’t need any more guys to party with alone.

That’s about it for now.

Yeah, I was really surprised with her change of heart regarding sex with my friend, Rick.

We’ll see how this all plays out. I really have no say with when and who she socializes with. There’s no pushing. She’s really enjoying the attention, and friendship, of Chris and Dave. I’m just an observer.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:54 pm

I've got my fingers crossed for you!
This sounds like a dream come true, and I hope it does.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious