Interesting twists to share

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
8toplaywith
Experienced

Re: Interesting twists to share

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:41 am

Her change of heart is intersting. I really hope this works out for you all. Good luck!

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:26 pm

The best bit is she broke her rule by backing up in a week. Hopefully that mould is now broken.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:13 am

UPDATE:

While having naughty talk with my wife during several recent fucking sessions with her, I have come to know what her plan is for Rick and I.

First, we invite him over for some socializing. Chat, play some pool, then go up to the deck outside of my “lair”. My lair is really just a man-cave located in the second floor above our detached garage, about 100’ from the house.

That space above the garage was finished into an apartment for our son while he went through college. After he moved out, I had an employee move in for a while. After that, the space was used as an office for our business. After we found other space for the business, that 2nd floor loft became mine to do with as I pleased.

So I converted the finished living area into my “lair”, with the three most prominent features being a loveseat, awesome sound system, and a 75” TV.

It has its own bathroom, pantry, refrigerator, heating/air conditioning and exercise room. It’s where I go daily to watch TV, or do some projects. Every 2-3 weeks I watch my wife from up there with the help of 16 in-house cameras, as she invites one of her friends over for fun and games. They all know I’m probably watching. I have cameras everywhere inside and outside, I even have cameras in my lair.

So back to my wife’s plan for Rick and I. It’s too cold out these evenings to get naked in the hot tub again. So after chatting, and playing some pool - she’s going to suggest we all go up to the deck to get stoned. It’s very private and far from neighbors.

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it before but my wife likes to smoke weed before sex.

Can you see where this is going?

So by now it’s like 9:30ish, and we’re up on the deck outside of my personal, private, play area. She’s high and feeling good, knowing that the two men she’s with want to fuck her.

We step inside my “lair”, Rick and I sit down on the loveseat. We probably beg her to sit between us, then remove her top, so we can both begin to touch her.., very inappropriately. I can imagine her leaning back, wedged between us in that loveseat… with us men each having an entire leg to explore… all the way up to her clean shaven moistness.

Maybe we’ll play strip poker instead. Maybe she’ll model some lingerie for us. Whatever she does it will be a treat for us guys. She likes to tease.

Her current plans include giving us both erections through our clothes with a light touch of her fingers, then, after we’re both good and hard she’s planning on kneeling on the floor in front of us where we will drop our drawers so she can go back and forth… taking each of our erect penises into her mouth, one at a time - BUT she doesn’t want us to cum yet.

When we can’t take this teasing any more, she’s going to bend over the loveseat and let Rick fuck her, when he’s done I get sloppy seconds!

She’s opting to get fucked one at a time rather than be spit roasted. She knows how much I like when she’s sucking my cock as she’s being fucked, but not this upcoming party - maybe she’s saving that for a future party?

I fully expect Rick to have rebounded by the time I’ve finished fucking her, and I expect Rick to fuck her a second time while I watch… for a second time. I expect my wife will have cum just pouring from her and down her legs by the time we’ve both had our way with her.

She actually brought what we call “sex towels” up to the loft. Those are the after sex cleanup washcloths that we keep by the bed. We always have them ready in the house master bedroom, and now, upstairs in the “playroom” of my “lair.”

If she doesn’t line up her own date for this week, I’m going to invite Rick over this coming Friday or Saturday night.

I can’t wait, and although Rick has enjoyed the sights of my wife’s completely nude body in the hot tub and bent over the pool table (pantyless in a short skirt) to make a shot - he has no idea that she’s gone ahead and decided to let us both fuck her the next time he comes over to visit.

Pictures and videos of my wonderful wife in “The Hotties”:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60040

My original topic “Interesting Twists to Share” in the Hotwife Forum:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60038

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:33 pm

Sounds like a party to me! Woot!

I hope it all unfolds according to her plan :mrgreen:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 pm

I'm really hoping this cums to fruition. Would Rick be up for a photo of the action?

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:04 pm

UPDATE:

I’ve invited Rick to join my wife and I for an XX-Mas party Saturday night. He is looking forward to it.

I haven’t mentioned that he’s likely going to get his cock sucked right before he fucks my wife, it’s best to remain a surprise.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:49 am

Can't wait for the next update!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:28 am

DoneThat wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:04 pm
UPDATE:

I’ve invited Rick to join my wife and I for an XX-Mas party Saturday night. He is looking forward to it.

I haven’t mentioned that he’s likely going to get his cock sucked right before he fucks my wife, it’s best to remain a surprise.

DT - Is this just an exclusive party of three? Or a vanilla party of many more with an excruciating wait to be endured, for those in the know? :o :???: :shock: :lol:

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:44 am

This is just a party of 3.

MFM

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:53 pm

DoneThat wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:44 am
This is just a party of 3.

MFM
DT - Don't forget the mistletoe. :o :lol: :lol:

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:36 pm

Hopefully everything went to plan and your wife added a new cock to her stable.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:38 pm

UPDATE:

Yesterday my wife woke up with one of those day long sinus headaches. By dinner time she felt a little better, but I know her heart really wasn’t into having company over last night.

We went forward anyway, hoping she would feel better and if not, no big deal.

Rick arrived at 8, dressed like an elf! It was a bit cool outside, so my wife was wearing black leather pants but she did have on a fairly transparent top on which allowed her nipples to be appreciated. She wore nice black wedges and her fingernails were french tips. She looked very nice.

We sat around for an hour catching up on things, then played pool for an hour. Went back outside to smoke some weed, then I asked my wife if she wanted to go up and sit on the deck. If she didn’t feel well, that was her opportunity to say no, and keep the party vanilla. She said “sure, I’d love to sit on your big deck.”

So we went out and up the stairs to the deck outside of my “lair”. We continued with idle conversation for a half hour or so - then I suggested that we go inside my private man-cave. So, we did.

I had done some decorating that my wife hadn’t seen yet. First of all, I hung Christmas lights above the loveseat. Secondly, I purchased 2 red light bulbs and had one each lighting up the opposite wall’s corners on either side of the 75” TV. On the TV, I had an 8 hour fireplace scene playing. So when you sat on the loveseat, the wall that you faced had the fireplace burning with red glowing on each side. The red lights were actually behind 50” monitors (no turned on), so the whole thing was kind of strangely erotic.

The ceiling lights were dimmed slightly, but only aimed at the loveseat/coffee table area.

I put an office chair across from the loveseat, with the coffee table between. That gave us seating for three. I really wanted my wife to sit on the office chair, so Rick and I would be facing her, but she didn’t want to sit there and sat on the loveseat with Rick instead. They were facing me, and that red wall of flaming fireplace.

We talked some more for a few minutes, then I picked up a deck of cards and just started dealing poker hands. After a couple few hands, I mentioned how much more fun it would be if we were playing strip poker. At that moment, my wife didn’t respond affirmatively - so I just let it go.

After another hand, my wife said she needed a break, so we went back out to the deck - where we smoked some more weed.

I wanted to find out if she were in the mood for any fun. I wanted to break the ice. I’ll admit I was really nervous about crossing the line. About saying something really weird. About her probably getting really angry with me for what I would say.

I waited until there was a pause in conversation. I mustered up as much courage as I could, and spoke. I turned to my wife and asked her: “any chance of you giving Rick and I blow jobs?” It was like I heard what I said, but couldn’t believe that I actually said that to her in front of someone else.

I felt really weird, like being in high school, asking a pretty girl out for a date, and dreading the rejection. I had gone way out of the land of vanilla, and into a potentially very strange place with my friend - and looking like a fool if she shot down the idea.

She said “no.”

I laughed nervously and sort of jokingly said “not even handjobs?”

She said “no.”

I begged “can we at least look at your body?”

I felt like an airplane losing altitude, crashing to earth. I felt stupid.

She paused for a beat, and said “we’ll just have to play strip poker for that.”

So, slightly surprised and stunned by her responses, we all sat there for a moment to process what she just said. She said she would play strip poker with us two men.

So, I got up and said “let’s get to it then!”

We went back inside and this time Rick sat in the office chair, and I sat on the loveseat with my wife to my left.

I was wearing the least, lost often, and was nude first.

Then my wife lost her shoes. Then Rick lost his shoes, then his hat. The interesting thing about 3 people playing strip poker is that every hand has two losers. That really speeds things up.

Rick and I lost the next hand, he lost his shirt, and of course I was already nude.

Then she and I both lost, and she chose to quickly drop her pants and sit right back down.

Then came the big hand, where Rick and my wife both lost. Rick dropped his shorts, exposing his penis. Now there were two exposed penises, and my wife was about to be completely exposed too.

She stood up and took her top off, letting those beautiful breasts out for us to admire, along with her shaved pussy slit. Rick was silent for a minute, just staring at her breasts. He then told her how beautiful and perfect her breasts were and how he loved her perfect nipples… which were hard and pointy with the air conditioning blowing overhead.

Rick and I then looked at her like hungry wolves staring at the next meal. Then Rick got up and went into the bathroom.

My wife whispered to me: “Okay, I’ll suck your dick while Rick fucks me.”

I wasn’t going to argue with her. She was nude, telling me my friend could fuck her while she sucked my cock. A classic spit-roast.

Rick came back to the room and sat down. A moment of awkward silence. Then I told him the following, I said “she says you can fuck her while she sucks my cock.”

So far, nobody has touched anyone. I turned to my wife and said “you’re gonna have to warm us up you know.”

I moved the coffee table out of the way, and sat down on the loveseat next to Rick with both our penises exposed. We both leaned back and spread our legs apart. My wife got on her knees between us, and took a penis in each hand… and fondled us for a few minutes as our erections grew.

Then she took my cock in her mouth. After a minute she switched to taking Rick’s cock in her mouth.

You could tell Rick was pinching himself, not believing what was really happening to him.

Then she went back to using her hands on us, a cock in each hand. She was between us on her knees. I reached down between her legs and felt that freshly shaved pussy, along with the moistness of her pussy. I’m thinking to myself that Rick would enjoy feeling this!

With my hand between her legs, playing with her pussy, I turned to Rick and said “you really need to reach down here and feel how smooth and moist this is.”

I sat back while Rick sat up and reached down between my wife’s legs to grope her… she parted her legs more to accommodate his fondling and fingering.

After a moment of Rick getting his hand wet with my wife’s pussy juice, she stopped him and moved to between my legs where she began giving me a non-stop blow job.

She was expecting Rick to begin fucking her doggy-style while she blew me, but Rick surprised her by getting on his back and placing his head between her legs and begin to eat her pussy. It was like she was sitting on his face.

After he was satisfied with eating her out, he got on his knees and began fucking my wife. I lasted about 4 minutes before I blew a huge uncontrollable load down my wife’s throat as she was being railed by my friend.

Rick took a good 15 minutes to finish fucking her and blow his load in her pussy. I had gotten up and gave him some privacy while he took his time enjoying my wife wrapped around his cock.

I don’t know if Rick has ever been in this kind of situation before, and some guys can’t finish with another guy watching, so I stepped out and watched from the window in the door. I wish I had taken a picture through the window.

It was a good night. Rick has thanked me 4 times.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:19 am

Wow. What a night. What was your wife's take on the evening the next day?

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:04 am

Your dream of spit roasting her with your best friend just came true!!
Hell yeah!!
I hope it was great for everyone.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:14 pm

Congrats! I hope she enjoyed it enough to want to do it again and you get to watch Rick cum in your wife.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:31 pm

UPDATE:

She texted Dave a short video of her wearing the sexy Mrs. Clause outfit that she wore the night she first met him, it was this time last year. He’s returned 13 times since then.

They haven’t been together since the end of October, and shortly after that he injured his foot while on the job. He’s been through a rough recovery period, which I’m sure is ongoing.

But seeing that video of her was too much for him. It brought back memories of the “lust at first sight” that they both experienced last Christmas.

She has her 14th date with Dave tomorrow night.

She’s ecstatic.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:58 pm

Can't wait for the next update. What would you like to happen?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:55 am

DoneThat wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:31 pm
UPDATE:

She texted Dave a short video of her wearing the sexy Mrs. Clause outfit that she wore the night she first met him, it was this time last year. He’s returned 13 times since then.

They haven’t been together since the end of October, and shortly after that he injured his foot while on the job. He’s been through a rough recovery period, which I’m sure is ongoing.

But seeing that video of her was too much for him. It brought back memories of the “lust at first sight” that they both experienced last Christmas.

She has her 14th date with Dave tomorrow night.

She’s ecstatic.

DT - I'm sure no coal will be left. :o :lol: :lol:
- Great excuse for her to get a lot of riding in. :up: :up:

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:30 am

Sounds like you're all in for some lusty fun!!
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:41 pm

UPDATE:

Dave is sick, so she has no date tonight, and visit number 14 has to be rescheduled.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:51 pm

UPDATE:

She sent Chris the same video of her in her sexy Mrs. Santa dress, “HoHoHo Merry Christmas!”

He replied asking when could he see that outfit in-person, and see what’s underneath.

She told him she was off work until next year, so he could come see whenever he wanted.

He’s only off one night a week, Thursdays, so he said 8:00 Thursday night.

I really like Chris the best. He doesn’t dick around in the bedroom. He gives her really rough oral with mouth and fingers, then after she begs for his cock - he plunges his monster all the way into her and goes high-speed nonstop for 7-8 minutes until he grows so big that it ceases being able to slide in and out. Then they both scream together as they cum. He has to wait a little before he can pull out to unlock. Overall, me fucking her pussy after Chris has filled it deep with semen - is so hot, and silky slippery - and she’s so orgasmicly sensitive too - so the ‘after Chris leaves’ ride for both of us is amazing.

She likes Chris’ cock, and Chris as a reliable fuck buddy - but honestly she likes Dave better because he’s more handsome, tall, and is kinda rough like an old western cowboy.

So meanwhile, she also sent a Christmas greeting to Dave, hoping he was feeling better. Dave replied that he was still feeling a little weak, but better than Friday night when he canceled. They finished the conversation with Dave stating that they really needed to reschedule soon.

Chris and Dave are my wife’s big cock fuck buddies. Both slam her as hard as they can, then I get her, and then her pussy is out of commission for 2-3 days.

She loves that full feeling of knowing she’s being fucked as hard as she can handle. Any bigger and she wouldn’t be able to handle it without pain.

I have a feeling that she’s going to get fucked hard by both of her big cock buddies within a week, like she did a few weeks ago. Apparently her 2 week rule has gone out the window.

Lastly, my friend Rick might come over Tuesday night. She let Rick and I spit roast her the last time he was here - she blew me to orgasm while Rick fucked her. I know that she’s not going to want to do that every time Rick comes over, but I do think she’ll have no problem wearing the topless outfit that goes by our code name “Boobalicious” while we’re playing pool.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:52 am

UPDATE:

My wife is such a slut.

Chris is coming tonight (Thursday) - and she just made a date with Dave for Saturday night.

We’ll see if she keeps both dates, as she likes Dave a bit more than Chris. I wouldn’t be surprised if she reschedules Chris, but who knows what she’ll decide. But as I write this, Chris is scheduled to be here in 7 hours.

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:43 am

UPDATE:

She just rescheduled Chris for a future date.

I thought she would.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:29 pm

I was looking forward to reading about that. Just have to wait a bit longer, I suppose. Did she say why?

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:46 pm

UPDATE:

My friend Rick is on his way over here to play pool and hang out with us.

The last time he was here, he fucked my wife.

I don’t see her doing that again tonight, since she has a date with Dave tomorrow night, but she will be fun.