Wives, prefer being fucked more, before or after cum is in your pussy?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Wives, which do you prefer more? Being fucked before or after being cummed in?

Being totally slick is the best way to be fucked
23%
A lot more after being cummed in
25%
A bit more after being cummed in
6%
It doesn’t make any difference, I just like it all
14%
A bit more before being cummed in
1%
A lot more before being cummed in
1%
Cum makes it too slippery - not enough friction
4%
Whatever the physical, mentally I love the thought of being fucked with cum in me
22%
Mentally, it doesn’t mean much to me either way
2%
Mentally I prefer not to be fucked when I’ve got cum in me
1%

Total votes: 142

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Wives, prefer being fucked more, before or after cum is in your pussy?

Unread post by Jeff111 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:39 pm

Wives / hot women, or husbands who know THEIR (not husbands) preference, is your preference more for being fucked before you’re filled with cum, or it becomes that much better to be fucked after you’ve already got a load of cum in you?

There are two aspects to this, one is the preference for the physical sensations of it, the other is the mental aspect, which do you find hotter?

Hubbies, if you know what your girl likes most, put HER preference, not yours.

The poll should allow for the physical sensation and mental aspect to be voted for independently.

And please, explain your answer a little - or a lot!

adamgunnauthor
Player

Re: Wives, prefer being fucked more, before or after cum is in your pussy?

Unread post by adamgunnauthor » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:23 am

Since we always use condoms, she can't answer this question

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:29 am

Physically, I can't tell difference in being fucked before or after being cummed in. It feels the same. When I was younger, I lubricated enough to not feel the difference. Now, I use lube, so I still don't feel the difference.
The Big difference is between the physical and the mental! Great sex occurs in the mind, and the mental aspect of having another man's cum in me, trickling out, with some inside for days, is awesome!!!
I love fucking my husband after another man has cum in me! I loved being in church last Sunday, standing there with my ankles crossed to slow the trickle of my lover's cum while next to my Number1.
It's a huge mental thing that sure does affect some physical parts of me. ;)

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:45 pm

I don’t know if my wife feels any significant difference physically because we’ve not thought about discussing it.

However, emotionally and mentally she is very turned on having sperm from me and her boyfriend inside her at the same time, she says it makes her feel “so feminine”. Knowing her so well my interpretation is that she gets total satisfaction from knowing that she satisfied us. (Not how I wanted to describe it, but couldn’t think of the words)

MMAN1
Virgin

Unread post by MMAN1 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:47 pm

Wife Bfby5 say does not make a difference however the few times she has come home freshly fucked she loved how hard I was as well as the wet slippery feeling. Recently during sex she likes it that when I reclaim her I have another make a sperm fulled cum on me.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:13 pm

adamgunnauthor wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:23 am
Can’t answer physical agreed. Mentally does she have a preference if the reason for using a condom wasn’t an issue?

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:29 am

My girl loves the thought but finds that it makes things pretty slippery and likes a bit more friction. Maybe I cum a lot??

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:01 am

My wife describes it the same as Farmgirl. Physically, she can't feel it. Psychologically, it really lights her fire to have cum from different guys mixing inside her. Makes her wildly horny.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:48 am

This is a question for my wife, not me, so I didn't answer it.

I can say, though, that she LOVES feeling her bf cum in her whether I'm there to reclaim or not. She has said she likes watching his face and listening to him moan while he throbs spurt after spurt into her, ultimately collapsing next to her or on top of her.

If I happen to be there for reclamation (about once or twice a month), his cum makes for superb lube and I usually cum within 20 or 30 pumps, adding my load to his. We call it a "double-stuffed creampie."

She likes feeling me cum, too. But I think making him cum is what charges her up more than anything.

Bluskiescuck
Virgin

Unread post by Bluskiescuck » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:01 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:29 am
Physically, I can't tell difference in being fucked before or after being cummed in. It feels the same. When I was younger, I lubricated enough to not feel the difference. Now, I use lube, so I still don't feel the difference.
The Big difference is between the physical and the mental! Great sex occurs in the mind, and the mental aspect of having another man's cum in me, trickling out, with some inside for days, is awesome!!!
I love fucking my husband after another man has cum in me! I loved being in church last Sunday, standing there with my ankles crossed to slow the trickle of my lover's cum while next to my Number1.
That is the sexiest thing I've ever read. One day I want to be standing with my woman knowing she is feeling the same.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:40 am

So, a lot Like the thought of cum in them, with a bit of variety but many liking cum inside

Anyone else??

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:14 am

I love sharing her with young guys half her age that fuck her bareback & cum in her. We really only have one 26 year old guy now but he fucks her for close to 2 hours and usually cums in her 3 times. All are big loads with his first being huge and overflowing.
I lick her and then slide in, she immediately cums again.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:26 pm

adamgunnauthor wrote:
Me either 🤷‍♀️
There isn't an option for those that do not permit bareback sex.

kinkyfun
Virgin

Unread post by kinkyfun » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:28 pm

The hot wife I fuck loves to be fucked when she has a load in her pussy. She says it’s her favorite way to be fucked and that it feels fantastic to her.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:05 am

quinn8357 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:14 am
I love sharing her with young guys half her age that fuck her bareback & cum in her. We really only have one 26 year old guy now but he fucks her for close to 2 hours and usually cums in her 3 times. All are big loads with his first being huge and overflowing.
Her cumming immediately again, helped by the thought of all that cum in her when being fucked by you, are you saying?

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:08 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:26 pm
adamgunnauthor wrote:
Me either 🤷‍♀️
There isn't an option for those that do not permit bareback sex.
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to exclude. Is there a way to amend the poll?

The bottom three questions relate to the mental aspect, you could still answer there???

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:29 am

Jeff111 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:05 am
quinn8357 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:14 am
Her cumming immediately again, helped by the thought of all that cum in her when being fucked by you, are you saying?
YES THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING.

Claire Byrne
Trainable

Unread post by Claire Byrne » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:44 am

Before, it feels wonderful, when I feel the cum shooting into me.,and floating around my pussy, dripping at the lips.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Fri May 07, 2021 5:36 am

My wife likes the sloppy wet sounds of sex be it from her being super wet or, from a pussy full of cum.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Fri May 07, 2021 10:29 pm

Physically I don't think my wife feels any difference but it is important to her that the guy enjoys himself and cums, preferably in her. She does love to joke and remind me when she has two guys cum in her.

She particularly loves when we see her heavy cumming and repeating boyfriend. He will usually fuck her and cum in her three times and I will add one to two loads throughout the evening/night. She really gets of knowing that she has had five loads in her during one long session.

We once spent a long weekend with three guy friends and she loved taking the cum of four guys, not that it all ended up in her lol.

sara c
Player

Unread post by sara c » Sat May 08, 2021 3:50 am

I love sex with two or more men and I especially love gang bangs. After the third guy has cum in me it starts leaking out and if I’m lucky enough to have 6-8 guys in a row my vagina is completely overflowing. I love the sloshing feeling and the little noises that go with my semen filled vagina being pumped again and again. It flows and splatters over my thighs, covering my bottom and making a puddle under me. It’s exhilarating!

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun May 09, 2021 12:46 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:29 am
I'm so impressed with how you set that happening in church. There is a mystic aspect of Communion in the Catholic Mass called Transubstantiation. The priest actually turns the host into God, so says the doctrine. Your description of the glow you get from that fluid while in church made me think of you experiencing a Transubstantiation of a different substance, something that communes inside and as part of you for days