A Hot GF in the Making, Where Will it Go?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
tit5atat
Player

Re: A Hot GF in the Making, Where Will it Go?

Unread post by tit5atat » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:05 am

Was hoping by now that I could travel to visit my GF. Unfortunately not but things are still moving along. The last post indicated that there was a potential hotel date between her and her bf there and several have happened since. I have a fairly good collection of video for their encounters. Recently things have cooled down between them but still going. Not a lot of hotel time. I think both parties have too much stress in their lives to focus on pleasure. In any case, hopefully soon we can meet and make our own movies!

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:26 pm

Last weekend my GF spend a afternoon at the hotel with her other bf. She had told me a while back that she was not likely going to film any more encounters with him. Surprisingly, she filmed the entire encounter from a very good angle and lighting. This was the best film to date. The bf even did a fairly good job pleasing her.
Hopefully soon I will be able to spend time with her in person also and move things forward.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:04 pm

Hi, today again my fiancé is out with her bf in a hotel. I don't know what is happening but if it is the normal situation she is getting fucked as I type this. Luckily, last time she sent me a 30 minute video of the entire event. So I am watching that as I wonder what is happening today. Oh, the angst!
I sure wish I could watch live but her bf doesn't know about me. It was great however that she convinced him to make a recording of their fun most ever time.
I can't wait till she calls me when she is finished there at the hotel.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:57 am

Not much happening these days. France is home with family for a few months. Hopefully I can go visit her shortly.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:34 pm

Still waiting to be able to visit my gf. Looking like May might be a possibility. It's been a long time since we have been able to be together. Hopefully all the build up will be worth it. I am sure it will.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Tue May 17, 2022 5:42 am

Finally met up with the gf and we will travel around together soon. There will be some stories to come soon for sure. She was at home with family and trying hard to be faithful but family was driving her nuts. Needless to say out of the 4 months she was there she was doing good until May.

When I met up with her she had some stories to tell about the last 2 weeks before we met. She was disappointed in herself that she broke down and fucked an ex bf there in her home town. She told me all about it and how it went down. Apparently he is a good fuck and i'm betting she wants more. Perhaps while I am there we can have him come to our hotel for a hot adventure. Hopefully he will go for it. He treated her will and gave her a good time. Her mother knew what was going on and scolded her saying that it wasn't fair to me. She told her mother point blank that, "I would be happy knowing that she got out and had some fun". Not sure how her mother took that. In any case I will meet up with her family soon.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:49 am

Had a long vacation with my gf in her home country. We tried some new things and explored some of our desires. It was all fun and our bond certainly has grown super close.
We talked a lot of future adventures but she is not ready for most of it yet. She seemed too shy/scared to include her recent fling into our relationship. She didn't think he would go for it. We did talk about it a lot and it was exciting to hear about how things went down.
We stayed in the same hotel that she fucked her most recent fling in and she explained how things happened. Basically she was broken down by all the stress of family and just needed a release. The ironic thing was her fling (she had experience with him years ago) drove her to the airport and stayed the night in hotel with her the day before she came to me. Hence the first day she was with me I was probably tasting him still.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:17 pm

Now apart again, my gf and i have hot cam sex often. We sometimes talk about what we can do in our future. She certainly knows that we can have a lot of different options in the future. She wants to explore many things together. Other woman, other men etc as long as it never causes any trouble in our marriage.
Just recently her recent newest fling contacted her thru odd channels. He is tied down so he went thru his sister to contact gf. They chatted and she said that I wanted to meet him which gave him a little laugh. In their country they would rarely understand a guy allowing his gf to fuck another so he is confused atm. She doesn't really have much interest in playing with him any more for the most part.
As for her previous main bf, she still hasn't told him that she is back in country and moved to a different town. We sometimes watch their videos together via cam. She misses him but knows it is best to not see him again. Recently she has been saying it is probably time to let him know that she won't be going back so that he can move on with his life.
For now, we are both staying loyal and not planning to play with others until we can be together again.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:50 am

Another thread in addition to this thread is here, viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67337
Can someone let me know how to post this in the subtitle aera so the link is easily seen on ever page?

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:54 am

The other thread about her boss is here. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67097&p=1324128&hilit=boss#p1324128

There are new developments on this one.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:36 am

So for a update to bring things together. My fiance has the following things going on besides her past mentioned above. They are explained in detail in the other two threads, "how quickly things change" and "New Development! Will My GF Fuck Her Ex Boss Today?"

She currently looking for a new adventure with about anyone she can find in her new town. She is occasionally flirting with Alex there and their flirts have brought them to the fact that the next time they are together they will certainly fuck. She is also stating that she wants to seduce and fuck her old boss in her previous town where she lived. She basically had to leave this town because she divorced her x husband. Also her main lover was there but she thinks its better not to see him anymore. She can't explain to him why she left and probably won't come back to him. We plan to be in her old town in a hotel room for a month starting late November. Her hope is that she can fuck him then come right back to me. I believe she wants to have me clean her up after being with him.
Any day something new could pop up. She is starting to get to know more and more people where she lives now. This weekend she will attend a birthday party of one of her new coworkers but that will probably be all girls.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:02 am

A lot of new adventures have happened since I last posted here. She finally got with Alex 1 time, then another guy she worked with a bit. Since then it has been 2 other guys. One, i'll call him T, she was with him 5 times before calling it quits with him. He's selfish and arrogant. The did do a lot of thing including breaking her in for anal. It was easy to get comfortable with him because he has a small dick and almost useless in her pussy.

The next guy, L, has a good size dick but never kisses, oral, or even plays with her breasts. She enjoys fucking him when she is so horny but it's kind of empty. I'll try to do a better job of keeping up with things in the future.

drwofwof
Virgin

Unread post by drwofwof » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:17 pm

any pic coming along???

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:55 pm

Things have been good recently. We had a holiday where we had some adventures. I convinced her to try Tinder. Of course immediately she got several hits. Well, one of them we actually met and they had some fun while I was in the same room watching. Was an amazing experience to say the least. She was a bit disappointed in his skills but still a somewhat positive adventure. Then to top it off, on the same trip we went to a go-go bar and she picked out a young girl for me. We brought her back to our hotel and had a lot of fun there too.
Since then she hasn't been interested in L or T and not much has happened. Can't wait for our next vacation! We should be together again very soon.