Hotwifing Rhonda

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Which of the below options do you think I should pursue in Hotwifung Rhonda?

1. Allow Rhonda’s boss to fuck her again....and regularly?
44%
2. Allow random pre-screened men we do not know or have a friendship with to fuck her now and then?
39%
Allow or encourage her to be gangbanged by the six or seven Mexican guys that keep hitting on her at the restaurant?
17%

Total votes: 70

stevens4fun
Player

Re: Hotwifing Rhonda

Unread post by stevens4fun » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:47 am

I'm cutting out the backstory, but suffice it to say my wife and I had already had a few threesomes with other guys for her, and she was also enjoying an occasional solo. She and her boss were an item for at least 4 years and it heightened our relationship as well. His wife was handicapped and told him to find another woman, as long as he always came home to her. My wife was his executive secretary, with her desk right outside his office. They decided to put her in another position to help keep things at work to a dull roar, if you get my drift.

The boss was very nervous about me finding out, but my wife made it clear that I had to be part of the arrangement in order for it to all work and for her to be able to travel with him overnight and longer (which we were both very enthused about). Mostly though, - the company had a hotel room on standby at all times for traveling executives from the corporate office, so my wife and her boss used it for sex when our kids were home. It was only about 7 minutes away. Sometimes I'd rent the room next to the company room so I could listen, then join her right away when he left. I was never in bed with them, as he just wasn't comfortable with that and I didn't see any upside to pushing the issue when I already had it almost as good as things can get in these types of scenarios.

They did have feelings for one another, but we all understood that feelings were one thing, undermining relationships another, and the heightened emotions added to the eroticism of it all, for all of us. Needless to say, his transfer to the corporate office (out of state) was very very sad for my wife, but for me too. I was really enjoying our lifestyle.

As others have noted, you two had best discuss your approach to pregnancy or birth control, - especially if your wife will be traveling with her boss with overnights part of the equation. Stuff happens!