Hotwifing Rhonda

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Which of the below options do you think I should pursue in Hotwifung Rhonda?

1. Allow Rhonda’s boss to fuck her again....and regularly?
44%
2. Allow random pre-screened men we do not know or have a friendship with to fuck her now and then?
39%
Allow or encourage her to be gangbanged by the six or seven Mexican guys that keep hitting on her at the restaurant?
17%

Total votes: 70

RhondaLarri
Virgin

Hotwifing Rhonda

Unread post by RhondaLarri » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:24 am

Hey guys, a little advice please.
My wife Rhonda is a stunning Mexican trophy wife. Beautiful face, succulent puckered lips, dark tan body, killer round ass, voluptuous breast with dark nipples, beautiful little feet, and an absolutely gorgeous delicious little Mexican pussy with dark lips! It’s the whole package, and yeah, I’m a lucky guy.

She and I have been discussing and playing around with the idea of her becoming a hot wife now for about two years. We’re both nervous about it. But also both interested. We’ve discussed it being with just some random guy, and that’s a possibility, but since you don’t know the background of everybody in there obviously health concerns, we’re not sure about that?

We’ve also discussed the possibility of her getting gangbanged by some guys that work at the Mexican restaurant where she works, that’s an even bigger step up admittedly, and we’re not at all sure about that. But the idea is very hot to both of us and she has these guys hit on her all the time and they definitely would be interested.

Lastly, the most likely scenario would be if I let her boss fuck her. They used to be lovers for a few years, and she has never gotten over him fully. She has admitted me openly, that he is the only person she would really trust. And she has also admitted that she would very much like for him to fuck her again. She has talked about that she would like to suck his dick, and for him to take her in her pussy and ass. He also steel is very much attracted to her. And he even called and propositioned her once while I was out of town although she declined out of faithfulness to me, she admitted that she was very tempted by the idea.

The problem there is that I know for a fact she still has at least some small amount of feelings for him. And if I let him fuck her, then I am pretty certain those feelings would blossom into full-blown love again and that could potentially damage our marriage. Although her boss is married apparently happily so, and has kids and a happy family, he nonetheless would not hesitate at all to fuck Rhonda again if he got the opportunity.

So I am seeking advice from you guys as to which way you think you would go given the circumstances? I am going to include a poll of my options as I see them. I would appreciate any input.

Thanks
Larri

afagehi7

Re: Hotwifing Rhonda

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:20 pm

Find different guys. Stay away from work. She'll have to quit because they'll all be talking about her. Bad situation. She won't be able to work in another restaurant because those jobs are transient and she'll run into people who know and tell others.

Plenty of guys are out there. Don't fish off the company pier.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm

my wife had a long lasting relationship with her boss. he was the first (and not the last) for her. it finally worked out fine, but there was also some drama. a big advantage was definitly, that he was dependent on her work and he respected her in her professional surrounding. why do i emphasize the professional surrounding? because outside it was not always that way. he treated her not always good and that was not always easy. but in the end, she came over it and everything went fine.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

RhondaLarri
Virgin

Unread post by RhondaLarri » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:43 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:20 pm
Find different guys. Stay away from work. She'll have to quit because they'll all be talking about her. Bad situation. She won't be able to work in another restaurant because those jobs are transient and she'll run into people who know and tell others.

Really good points. I know that I would definitely feel better about the lack of potential for deeper feelings developing with people who are already known and/or friends.
I do believe her boss would keep it quiet for sure because he has too much to lose by letting it be known. Secondly, I would bring him to the house without his vehicle being here so we could keep it quiet.
It’s just the worrisome potential for her to fall hard for him that bothers me. He would never give up his family and home for her, but I also don’t want to be second fiddle in her heart.
Good advice all around.

Thanks again. 👍🏻

manmuscle
Trainable

Unread post by manmuscle » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:12 am

It is difficult to find random people (ie co-workers) that understand this lifestyle and what the expectations are. As others have pointed out, the co-workers/the boss can easily go sideways and get weird.

Get on Doublelist.com or AFF or couplesdating, etc....and be real blunt about what you are looking for. I use a Google Voice line to call/text with candidates because there are weirdos out there and you can dump them just by turning off that line. Meet the candidates for happy hour and see if you click. Have her be involved with screening the candidates. There are some great options out there, just be very blunt about what you want.

It will be a time consuming process with lots of failures. Keep her insulated from the effort and failures or she will either lose interest and/or feel rejected.

I always recommend timing the actual event around when she is the horniest, in estrus. That means you have to time her periods and know when she is most receptive to doing it.

If she has a a great experience, then there will be more to come.

RhondaLarri
Virgin

Unread post by RhondaLarri » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:20 am

gruenberg wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
my wife had a long lasting relationship with her boss. he was the first (and not the last) for her. it finally worked out fine, but there was also some drama. a big advantage was definitly, that he was dependent on her work and he respected her in her professional surrounding. why do i emphasize the professional surrounding? because outside it was not always that way. he treated her not always good and that was not always easy. but in the end, she came over it and everything went fine.
Thanks for the input. I read your story. Quite a long and rough road for you both. Glad you ar doing okay now.
But I am unclear as to what you think? Should I let her boss fuck her? It would definitely happen a fairly regular basis because she has a thing for him and she works at restaurant two nights a week. So based on your experience what would you do?
By the way, I failed to mention that we would be having a threesome sometimes, others he would fuck her while I watch.

RhondaLarri
Virgin

Unread post by RhondaLarri » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:03 am

manmuscle wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:12 am
It is difficult to find random people (ie co-workers) that understand this lifestyle and what the expectations are. As others have pointed out, the co-workers/the boss can easily go sideways and get weird.

Get on Doublelist.com or AFF or couplesdating, etc....and be real blunt about what you are looking for. I use a Google Voice line to call/text with candidates because there are weirdos out there and you can dump them just by turning off that line. Meet the candidates for happy hour and see if you click. Have her be involved with screening the candidates. There are some great options out there, just be very blunt about what you want.

It will be a time consuming process with lots of failures. Keep her insulated from the effort and failures or she will either lose interest and/or feel rejected.

I always recommend timing the actual event around when she is the horniest, in estrus. That means you have to time her periods and know when she is most receptive to doing it.

Thanks manmuscle! Good stuff to know.
Let me ask you this, I get what you are saying about when she goes in heat and is most receptive to being fucked by another man, but we are also interested in her getting bareback fucked where his cum actually goes deep in her cunt. It excites us to think about her being bred and the risk of it is tantilizing.

Of course if she is in heat and he has a long cock he will blow his load in her womb and may very well impregnate her. On the one hand we like the risk because it’s exciting, on the other I’m it sure I want to spend 18 years raising another guy’s kid lol.

Given that set of circumstances, if it were you, do you think you would still time it so that he is fucking her when she is in heat?
Impossible question to answer I know. Just wondering what you would do if you were in that situation?

Thanks

RhondaLarri
Virgin

Unread post by RhondaLarri » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:26 am

A word to all here. I am not yet allowed to respond to private messages and I do not know how to contact the site administrator or even if I am allowed to do so yet?

Some of you have sent me private messages that I cannot get respond too.
If you would be so kind, include your email address in a private message and I will send you an email so that we can communicate.

Thanks!”

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:35 am

Take all that follows with a grain of salt as I (and everyone else on this board), don't really know either you or your wife.

Well, let's start here...if she gets gangbanged by the guys at work, they will continually want more and won't understand if she says no. So, be prepared for her to quit her job or continue fucking at work. If there are 5 or 6 guys, that will be a lot of fucking. Also, that many guys you can guarantee it will get out and other guys will want a piece of her. That will include the boss so you might as well get ready to add him to the list. Finally, as afagehi7 points out, people in the restaurant industry move around within the industry. So if she quits and goes to a new restaurant, it will just follow her. Maybe y'all will like that, or won't mind, but you better make sure you understand and appreciate all that before you select that option. And all this is before we start talking about STDs, etc., which of course are much more likely in the kind of group situation you are talking about.

The boss...sounds like a problem waiting to happen. Sounds like she isn't fully over him emotionally and many women tend to develop emotional attachments to the men they have sex with. Too much risk of emotional entanglement here. Plus they have a history and he very well may just decide to make her his own. I know I would if I were he. Not to mention that somebody at the restaurant will figure out they are banging, which brings in a lot of similar issues to the gangbang you propose.

So that really leaves the pre-screened man. Whether friend or stranger, I don't know. That will depend on you. Each presents their problems and are discussed frequently on this board. If she needs some degree of trust or attachment, then that mitigates toward the friend. If she doesn't, then perhaps a stranger would be better.

RhondaLarri
Virgin

Unread post by RhondaLarri » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:13 am

Archie457 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:35 am
Take all that follows with a grain of salt as I (and everyone else on this board), don't really know either you or your wife.

Well, let's start here...if she gets gangbanged by the guys at work, they will continually want more and won't understand if she says no. So, be prepared for her to quit her job or continue fucking at work. If there are 5 or 6 guys, that will be a lot of fucking. Also, that many guys you can guarantee it will get out and other guys will want a piece of her. That will include the boss so you might as well get ready to add him to the list. Finally, as afagehi7 points out, people in the restaurant industry move around within the industry. So if she quits and goes to a new restaurant, it will just follow her. Maybe y'all will like that, or won't mind, but you better make sure you understand and appreciate all that before you select that option. And all this is before we start talking about STDs, etc., which of course are much more likely in the kind of group situation you are talking about.

The boss...sounds like a problem waiting to happen. Sounds like she isn't fully over him emotionally and many women tend to develop emotional attachments to the men they have sex with. Too much risk of emotional entanglement here. Plus they have a history and he very well may just decide to make her his own. I know I would if I were he. Not to mention that somebody at the restaurant will figure out they are banging, which brings in a lot of similar issues to the gangbang you propose.

So that really leaves the pre-screened man. Whether friend or stranger, I don't know. That will depend on you. Each presents their problems and are discussed frequently on this board. If she needs some degree of trust or attachment, then that mitigates toward the friend. If she doesn't, then perhaps a stranger would be better.
GREAT advice Archie! Thanks for that. Yes the gangbang and boss are both hot to think about but they are frought with land mines I’m afraid. So we probably will avoid those.
The third option seems to be the popular consensus whichever option (friend or stranger) is chosen is up to her ultimately.

She is here with me and agrees that your advice is solid. Send us your email here and she will send you some pics.
Thanks also for being so blunt and that you would definitely make her your own. She like that. I think it made her a little hot LOL.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:40 am

This woman sounds spectacular - may we see some pics? Thanks in advance!

RhondaLarri
Virgin

Unread post by RhondaLarri » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:47 am

bubbajack wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:40 am

Hey Bubba, she absolutely is! She is a stunner! I have to pinch myself to realize that she is really my wife LOL
Send us your email here or in a private message. And she and I will email you some pics.
She also likes it a lot if you jack on her pics. Really turns her on.

RhondaLarri
Virgin

Unread post by RhondaLarri » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:49 am

bubbajack wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:40 am

The reason I say send us an email is that we are unable to resize the pics on this website. The requirements are just too small. And quite honestly, we’re not sure how to do it?

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:26 am

The posters have got it right: Your wife should not play where she works. Way too many risks and threats to her job security. As far as the threat to your wife's heart strings being revved up by fucking her boss again: Ask her. She is the best expert on her heart and feelings.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

RhondaLarri
Virgin

Unread post by RhondaLarri » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:35 am

zorro wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:26 am
The posters have got it right: Your wife should not play where she works. Way too many risks and threats to her job security. As far as the threat to your wife's heart strings being revved up by fucking her boss again: Ask her. She is the best expert on her heart and feelings.
Thanks For the confirmation Zorro. Yes, I did ask her. And she has indicated but it probably would rev up those feelings.

So yeah, I think the answer from all of you who have posted it’s pretty clear. I appreciate all the input very much!

Anyone wanting pics I can’t re size them here. I don’t know how?Have to send them to you through email. So private message us on this site and include email.

manmuscle
Trainable

Unread post by manmuscle » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:49 am

RhondaLarri wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:03 am
manmuscle wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:12 am

Thanks manmuscle! Good stuff to know.
Let me ask you this, I get what you are saying about when she goes in heat and is most receptive to being fucked by another man, but we are also interested in her getting bareback fucked where his cum actually goes deep in her cunt. It excites us to think about her being bred and the risk of it is tantilizing.

Of course if she is in heat and he has a long cock he will blow his load in her womb and may very well impregnate her. On the one hand we like the risk because it’s exciting, on the other I’m it sure I want to spend 18 years raising another guy’s kid lol.

Given that set of circumstances, if it were you, do you think you would still time it so that he is fucking her when she is in heat?
Impossible question to answer I know. Just wondering what you would do if you were in that situation?

Thanks
While the fantasy of "breeding" is strong, you should leave it as a fantasy. She should go on the pill and not accidentally create another human being. That is really irresponsible.

She can act like she is being bred and even beg for him/them to breed her.

If you do the approach I suggested, be very blunt about being tested for STDs and that you will be there. If you take your time and meet in public for lunch/happy hour, then she will have a chance to develop some interest in him/them. This will help her get past the intimacy a little bit. Although, a gang bang almost always bring unknown players to the event, but in that scenario, she won't care.

Do you think you will eat her creampie?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:34 am

RhondaLarri wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:43 am
afagehi7 wrote:

Really good points. I know that I would definitely feel better about the lack of potential for deeper feelings developing with people who are already known and/or friends.
I do believe her boss would keep it quiet for sure because he has too much to lose by letting it be known. Secondly, I would bring him to the house without his vehicle being here so we could keep it quiet.
It’s just the worrisome potential for her to fall hard for him that bothers me. He would never give up his family and home for her, but I also don’t want to be second fiddle in her heart.
Good advice all around.

Thanks again. 👍🏻
in our situation it was clear to me that she isn`t interested in a relationship with her boss. even after he made her pregnant i knew that she loved me and would do everything to keep me as her husband. so i didn`t have to worry about that. it is easier to talk about this after the years. in that moment it wasn`t that clear for me, maybe.

the other aspect is of course how to handle both worlds. the professional and the private. this is always a challange. and as long as the boss can loose more, you are on a safe road.

for us it worked out fine, even later as my wife had some fun with clients.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:35 am

RhondaLarri wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:43 am
afagehi7 wrote:

Good advice all around.

Thanks again. 👍🏻
in our situation it was clear to me that she isn`t interested in a relationship with her boss. even after he made her pregnant i knew that she loved me and would do everything to keep me as her husband. so i didn`t have to worry about that. it is easier to talk about this after the years. in that moment it wasn`t that clear for me, maybe.

the other aspect is of course how to handle both worlds. the professional and the private. this is always a challange. and as long as the boss can loose more, you are on a safe road.

for us it worked out fine, even later as my wife had some fun with clients.

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:40 am

Kind of nice problems to have. It sounds like you have really good communication with your hot little wife and are both on the same page. I'll agree that the work options could be problematic, but the boss does have a track record, and that must count for something. Apparently, he's been discrete and realistic in his demands of her, and they have chemistry. He sounds like a good prospect to me, but I will assume protecting her job is among your wife's priorities. I won't even get into the GB. That would be downright foolish to contemplate.

Its pretty amazing that you could be this far along with a willing, desirable, wife, and have no other prospects. Working in a restaurant, she is probably working on the busy nights and unlikely to want to go out on a night off. Probably an outside chance, but have you ever mentioned the possibility of her giving her number to an attractive customer? Again, its at work, but it could be a pretty direct way of meeting guys.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:57 am

Continue to communicate with your gorgeous sexy wife. Can she set boundaries if she fucks the boss again? Can she control how deep she gets? Can she differentiate between anting him sexually and falling in real emotional love?
How long has it been since she fucked him and how deep was their relationship at that time?
And most importantly could you handle potentially becoming her number as far sex is concerned?
Good luck

wny3somecple
Experienced

Unread post by wny3somecple » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:34 am

All of the above if that is fine with you both

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:15 pm

RhondaLarri wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:35 am
zorro wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:26 am
Thanks For the confirmation Zorro. Yes, I did ask her. And she has indicated but it probably would rev up those feelings.

So yeah, I think the answer from all of you who have posted it’s pretty clear. I appreciate all the input very much!

Anyone wanting pics I can’t re size them here. I don’t know how?Have to send them to you through email. So private message us on this site and include email.
You can easily resize pictures on a computer using a program such as Paint.
If you are using a phone look for an app like ImageShrink to resize your pictures.

Both of these programs will remove the metadata which includes identifying information you might not want to share with people you don't know over the internet 😉

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:26 pm

I do not think the boss is a good option as he has already proven that he does not respect your marriage by deliberately propositioning her when you were out of town.

He obviously isn't concerned about what the two of you want, only what he wants.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:22 pm

If you Google "Resize my Pic", the first site that appears lets you crop, resize, and edit pics. It does it for you. All you do is upload the pic, and choose your format (.jpeg, .PDF, etc.) Super simple. :up:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:24 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:26 pm
I do not think the boss is a good option as he has already proven that he does not respect your marriage by deliberately propositioning her when you were out of town.

He obviously isn't concerned about what the two of you want, only what he wants.
The boss is never a good option things can get messy.