We're starting very very slowly

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
OHW Addict

Re: We're starting very very slowly

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:25 am

Naked except for a pair of heels, fucked standing up against a tree. Wow!

Crystal, there are so many things I like about you but I particularly admire your love of adventure. You are something else!

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:05 pm

54321 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:25 am
Naked except for a pair of heels, fucked standing up against a tree. Wow!

Crystal, there are so many things I like about you but I particularly admire your love of adventure. You are something else!

54321, you're great supporter. By the way my admirer, the one from the forest invited me and Bill (he knows) on drinks and pool tomorrow evening, probably some BBQ and finger food. Keep you posted guys

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:08 am

Take your high heels, baby, but in your overnight bag. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:31 pm

Crystal look forward to hearing more about the “finger” food :)

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:15 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:31 pm
Crystal look forward to hearing more about the “finger” food :)
It's gonna be me this time. I wanted her to wear a skirt but she insisted on V-neck top showing her cleavage and very tight jeans that make her butt look great. Her new lover texted her to remind us that we may use the pool. Well finally met this guy, who fucked my wife in the forest on the way back home the other night, he's nice, well talkable and thanked me for bringing Crystal. We had drinks, we talked, the we all half-stripped. Then with Crystal we jumped into the tool after we had some very well prepared BBQ, while her lover let's call him M called after her that her butt looks incredible in that white bikini. He joined us and we splashed around and swim several legs together. We pulled her tits and sucked them, well boys are boys.

Well M can be kind of domineering even though he's younger maybe 27-28. At some point he jumped out and got back with bottle of champagne and 3 glasses, then in one hand he stepped forward and grabbed Crystal by a wrist. Then she excused herself to get changed in fresh clothes, but she just came back in a towel. And M asked me to lay down on one of the sunbeds, and he lifted Crystal's towel and she was completely bare naked, and she laid in front of me, sucking my cock while M fucking her from behind. Well "sucking me" not exactly, she's hardly even holding it while M was fucking her hard. He let me know she doesn't like it gentle, and she's really bad girl. Well I was completely ignored when he started fucking her really hard.

Well even though she's just holding my cock, I was hard rock and then she begged him to spank her, he slapped her ass and she said harder. We both cum at the same time - me and Crystal, from M fucking her. Isn't that incredible, huh :) Well I must confess I can't compete with that. But he wasn't done, he held her wrists behind her back with one hand and kept fucking and talking dirty to her. He asked me to move so he can sit and Crystal to ride him like a cowgirl. I wanted to move but my legs won't let me.

Crystal obeyed him, and she put his tool back into her pussy with one hand, bent to the knee and started squatting. I was like if that bed strong enough for their bouncing but it seemed like a strong construction afterward. She was working hard up and down, and my cock was hard again, in my hand and on other hand she started cumming again.

Then he made her turn around, reverse cowgirl so we can watch each other - squat, rise, squat,rise like she's in the gym. At one point he stopped hitting her but holding her butt in both hands and took control of her movements. Just before he cum he asked her to go face down over the bed for him, then he had her on her stomach, asked me to bring them a towel. I thought he's gonna fuck her in the ass, but instead he went deep into her pussy and he cum into her.

After we finished Crystal took a shower, while I tried to count up how many times she'd cum :) Well you might figured that out, that Crystal is too much for one man alone. Too good to keep her for myself. And the fact is, Crystal is exactly the person guys like us aways want to marry.

By the way do you like Crystal's new avatar :)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:45 pm

Thanks for the update CH. Crystals new avatar is a reflection of her - sexy and sassy

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:07 am

And the fact is, Crystal is exactly the person guys like us aways want to marry.
Too right! :D
By the way do you like Crystal's new avatar :)
Of course! She look fabulous as always. BTW, some more pix wouldn't hurt. ;)

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:53 am

The new avatar looks amazing.
But where do you live that you could still use the pool??

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:21 am

mundyman wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:53 am
But where do you live that you could still use the pool??
Northeast, 70 degrees outside, heated pools, a lot of drinks made it hot :)

Well I spoke with M today, he's inviting us on party next week, he has booked nice lodge in one of the ski resorts on north, and he said he would love to have us as guests. So this is turning to some bromance between him and Bill. Ready to explore that adventure.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:50 pm

mundyman wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:53 am
:up:

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:45 am

October pool in the NE.
Maybe it's warm because C is so 🔥 hot?

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:32 am

We arrived at the lodge at 7 pm last night, we were both dressed casually. We've got our outfits in the trunk of the car. Crystal changed into a short black dress with high heels, but not indecently so. We glanced around for M, he was chatting with a group of several guys and he didn't see us. The next moment I checked his eyes were on Crystal. They exchanged smiles and she scooped her hair around her shoulders.

Then she chatted a bit with M, came back to the bar, and led me beyond into a small corridor and into another room where she knocked on the door, and pushed it open. I faced M and waved at me. He said Crystal thought I'd want to see this. Crystal inched her dress up a little, then moved down to the towel and her knees. She's going to suck him, right in front of me. M smiled down at her, stroked her chin and he was like better hurry. He said my girl knows how to suck cock. I couldn't respond. She ripped open his zipper, but he pinched one of her nipples between each index finger while she freed his cock and her hand went forward. Fuck, I gaped at her sucking with her eyes closed. He had one hand on top of her head but he was not thrusting she was doing the work. He pulled her head to him, made her gag and Crystal took the gentle face-fucking like a champ. He didn't stop, she didn't pull away and his balls slapped Crystal's chin. She sucked hard and loud and a line of drool spilled down from her mouth down and over her bare boobs. Each time he did thrust she gagged again.

Then his cock spilled from her mouth and she just looked at me with both hands working on his big cock. M ended this holding her head with both hands, and sped up his thrusts. I was jacking, Crystal wrapped both arms around his thighs He was like don't want to mess that nice dress, you know what to do then babe. She took it all, like a champ and he helped her to her feet and we got back to the party.

I had my drink while Crystal was dancing with the other girls on the dance floor. We chatted from time to time with M, he also introduced us to some rich guy who was arrogant to me, but Crystal said he's handsome. We have some drink and we settled in our room, ready to make sex when the door knocks. It was M and I invited him in. Crystal was in the bathroom and she appeared in just her g-string, nightie and high heels.

He handed me some stockings, I pass them to Crystal when M said these are not wear but to tie her up. He asked me to open a bottle of wine and bring them 2 glasses while he asked Crystal to kneel up on the bench for him and reach forward around back of the chair with both hands. Crystal did obey, M smiled back at her and then tied her hands with the stockings. He asked her to try to free her hands, but she said she can't. He patted one of Crystal's buttocks and he said he'd love to try this sweet ass and asked me to turn on the TV in case Crystal can't help making some noises.

She cried out when he's inside and he asked me to turn the tv up some more. He kept repeating to her she's a good girl. Her fingers straighten to reach mine and my other hand on my cock. He reached under her for her tits and squeezed them, then he puleld back his head with the belt and slapped a hand down to her ass. He slowed down for a moment, then he picked the pace, faster and faster. I was like this chair is gone be broken in a minute. He fucked her like this for 15 minutes before she started cumming, after she was done he slapped her ass over and over. He pulled out his cock and Crystal opened her mouth without being asked, and he cum into her mouth. Twice for the night.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:50 pm

Did the rich guy ask Crystal out?

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:56 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:50 pm
Did the rich guy ask Crystal out?
Nope, M just introduced them. Well, I do not like him, you know I mean he's not rich, he's wealthy and he shows it just the way he walks and talks. I met a lot like him during the years, well I don't like these assholes. On the other hand, Crystal seems to have nothing against him, even aid he's charming and handsome. I'm not aware of any further communication between the two of them.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:12 pm

Too bad he's a dick ...

GenerallySpeaking
Virgin

Unread post by GenerallySpeaking » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:33 pm

Damn that pesky 2.1 rule!

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:02 am

The mental images of these tryst are incredible

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:32 am

I must say we had a great time. Back at home, I had my dress off and Bill joined me immediately in the bed, he was excited and while we were making out he said he couldn't believe I let M take my ass. I only did it for M because he told me to, and I liked being made to do that for him. And even I liked it :)
I shouldn't have told that to Bill, he said it's super hot. He went down on me and licked me hard, my fingers played with the top of his head.

I also told him he can do the same to my butt as M but instead, he asked me to turn over onto my stomach and he started kissing my butt and pushed his tongue deep where M just fucked me hours ago.

M left me a text last night, he wants to see me again. Maybe the weekend.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:24 am

Thats so sexy M has fucked your ass, and Bill got to taste it along with the mix taste of M's cock and cum. I'm sure Bill loved that extra taste you gave him, I'm sure he could not control how much he wanted to taste you and your lovers flavor mixed together, he probably couldn't control himself deep down and just had to taste you guys together.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:41 pm

You might want ti rest-up this week if you are spending a whole weekend with M ... 🤔

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:26 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:41 pm
You might want ti rest-up this week if you are spending a whole weekend with M ... 🤔
Not exactly, we met for late coffee today and I have no idea but we spent there about 3 hours and he offered to drop me off so I texted Bill he doesn't need to come to pick me up. On the way back home he took me to a rest area, and you know we did it. From behind, you know :)

He also invited us over to one of his friends' place, it's a like basement and he wants to tie me up there. I've also been having something for BDSM, never really explored that part. So I said yes, with Bill of course, too scared on my own.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:43 am

🤔 So ... it's an adult education class ...?

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:18 pm

I have finally caught up with the ribald tales of Crystal.

You 2 lead an exciting sexy life. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Thanks for sharing this part of your life with us.
Ps Your pics in the Hotties section are super hot, a very sexy woman

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:26 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:43 am
🤔 So ... it's an adult education class ...?
Long time no post, sorry about that. We've been super busy recently. Let me continue from that weekend of what did you call it "adult education class".
Bought a new dress to wear for this occasion with zipper that run right down the front of the dress and pushes my tits up and out. Nice dress btw.

Bill likes it too, we drove to to that place, kinda mansion, iron gates. It's amazing. M waved from inside, and he said we have only 2 hours. M led and tour us around the house until we reached so called " basement" and I was no shit - stone-walled, cage, bed with straps, chains; whips and canes, more chains. Did I say chains.. I was like Fuck. It looked scary and M didn't make it better when he said it's soundproof so nobody can hear any begs for mercy... With Bill we exchanged glances. M like he's reading my mind said all perfectly safe and different way to tie up a sexy woman like me. No kidding. He said I don't have to do anything, and he'll stop if I don't like it.

So I offered my wrists and he clicked the leather cuffs, and he led me by my restrained wrists, and let him raised both my arms and wrists high toward the hook. He grinned and started to move the chain upward, my dress tightened and zipped twisted. M said this dress is perfect for that, and worked the zipper down, shook the dress away and gave it to Bill, He yanked down my panties down to my ankles and slapped me over the butt.

He came and suck my tits hard, and he was like these tits would look like better with rings or bolts through the nipples. Then he said he'd like to whip me nice and gentle, he picked one of the whips and rip the air and my butt. He kissed me, then fingered me and few more whips were coming.

He lowered me to my feet, and asked me to finish him off before we leave. So I was like I'm going down on my knees and he said what else a girl would do in place like this. He unzipped and I knelt. He shouted to Bill to come and get better look. With my peripheral I noticed BIll had a hand into his pants
M panted, I made no attempt to pull away and he held me down firm, and then after a moment or two he's up, zipping his pants.

Then we moved the party to M place. I'll post another time how this night ended.

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:45 am

Like Crystal said we moved the party to M's house. He took us inside, and I followed them, Crystal's butt looked great in that tight dress.

I joined them in the master bedroom, and they started playing when M asked her to suck a dildo he just bought for that occasion at look herself in the mirror. He ripped her zipper down and pushed his hand in front of her panties, and asked her to take them off and kneel in front of the mirrored wardrobe. Crystal kicked off her panties without a word, and just left the heels on. I was dizzy, sitting on the edge of the bed, and can say heels made the scene more spectacle. M asked me to encourage her how good she looked while she started sucking the black dildo. The scene became more unreal when he went behind her and pushed his cock into her pussy while she was sucking the tool. He slapped her ass hard, and kept fucking her and she's cumming on his cock and sucks and being fucked while he was slapping her.

This time M was way more aggressive, forceful, and insistent. And he came shortly. While he relaxed on top of him, his phone buzzed, he said one of his friends, the rich guy we met at that party was outside so he told Crystal to go get the show if she wanted. Crystal said we won't stay but she needs to get a shower before we leave.

I went downstairs and was greeted by both of them. His friend said he couldn't stay but just wanted to come and greet us. I tried to make a small talk while I waited for Crystal. I was like M should have told him what he's doing with Crystal, and that didn't make my time there better. Then Crystal is back in her dress, greeted both men, and joined them for a drink and said we have to go after this drink anyway.

Well then I got a text from Crystal " staying for another round of drinks", I could say No but instead I just texted her back as you wish, and excused myself to the bathroom. Well, when I came back M felt obligated to tell me that Crystal has great legs. Instead of living, we moved to the living room, it was past midnight and she sat between M and his friend. In reality, I wanted her there with them. So Crystal had a small talk with them, asking how they know each other - it turned out they have a joint venture, some kind of property development business, and so on. Easily in several minutes, the talk moved in a more spicy way, M and his friend were talking about some of Crystal's gifts in the bed.

M came to me and wanted to talk with me, leaving them alone and having a drink in the kitchen. Well, I could see her, panties on display and his trousers around his ankles, and his friend shouted at us he's very good, really good. She's made his cum, swallow every drop. His friend didn't stay long at M's after he's been sucked off by Crystal. We agreed it was time to go, and I sat on the sofa for several minutes while she got ready. Eventually, I was struck she had been gone for a long time somewhere with M. When they returned together M said we better stay for the night.

M showed us the bedroom, and we rested there for the night. Well, not only rested but we had fun of course. We played with the dildo she was sucking earlier, she finished me off with her mouth in a minute or so. Then the "great" idea just crossed my mind, I suggested she may want to go to M's bed. And she has been gone for a hell of a long time. But when I went to check them, they were both asleep - he had an arm around her and her face was on his chest.

Well around 3-4 am we finally left after M fucked her again. Well since then we didn't heard anything from him, and he didn't return any of Crystal's texts. Well, sometimes I could not understand these so-called bulls.